vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 15:15:28 #151
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_189954886
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 15:13 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:
Transcript van eerste telefoongesprek van Trump met Zelensky:

https://thehill.com/homen(...)to-ukraine-president
Blijft verbazingwekkend hoe een blaaskaak als Trump toch zo weinig kan zeggen :').
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
pi_189954919
quote:
Transcript van eerste telefoongesprek van Trump met Zelensky:

Niets interessants in, enkel felicitaties voor winnen van verkiezing.
Een van de eerste regels in dat "transcript": "MEMORANDUM OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATION"...

Verderop: "CAUTION: A memorandum of a telephone conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff (..)"

Sorry Crystal Meth; je had het al aangepast. Voor *sommigen* hier echter, kan deze verduidelijking wel eens nodig zijn...
"If flesh could crawl, my skin would roll off from my bones and run away from here, as far from God as heaven is wide, as far from God as angels can fly"
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 15:38:17 #153
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_189955139
Stomme gedachte, maar zou Trump misschien dit transcript oorspronkelijk hebben willen vrijgeven in plaats van die andere?
pi_189955248
quote:
TranscriptMemorandum van eerste telefoongesprek van Trump met Zelensky:

Niets interessants in, enkel felicitaties voor winnen van verkiezing.
NatashaBertrand twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 15:34:53 Odd: The initial readout of this call in April said that Trump urged Zelensky and the Ukrainian people to “root out corruption.” (https://t.co/0hSWxd8nYa)But corruption isn't mentioned in this record. h/t @blakehounshell https://t.co/03RG3dYxK4 reageer retweet
kaitlancollins twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 15:33:28 This seems notable. There's no mention of combatting corruption in the first transcript of Trump's call with Zelensky, despite the White House telling reporters in an April readout that rooting out corruption was discussed. I've asked the White House to explain the discrepancy. reageer retweet
blakehounshell twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 15:38:43 The first Trump-Zelensky call raises more questions. 1) Why did the readout say they pledged to root out corruption, when they didn't? 2) Why did Trump invite Z to the White House, only to use it as leverage later? 3) Why did Trump bar Pence from growing to Z's inauguration? reageer retweet

[ Bericht 17% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 15-11-2019 15:55:17 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_189955403
quote:
6s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 15:48 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

NatashaBertrand twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 15:34:53 Odd: The initial readout of this call in April said that Trump urged Zelensky and the Ukrainian people to “root out corruption.” (https://t.co/0hSWxd8nYa)But corruption isn't mentioned in this record. h/t @:blakehounshell https://t.co/03RG3dYxK4 reageer retweet
kaitlancollins twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 15:33:28 This seems notable. There's no mention of combatting corruption in the first transcript of Trump's call with Zelensky, despite the White House telling reporters in an April readout that rooting out corruption was discussed. I've asked the White House to explain the discrepancy. reageer retweet
blakehounshell twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 15:38:43 The first Trump-Zelensky call raises more questions. 1) Why did the readout say they pledged to root out corruption, when they didn't? 2) Why did Trump invite Z to the White House, only to use it as leverage later? 3) Why did Trump bar Pence from growing to Z's inauguration? reageer retweet
Yep:
quote:
He also committed the US to work with Zelensky and the ​”​Ukrainian people to implement reforms that strengthen democracy, increase prosperity, and root out corruption.​”​
https://nypost.com/2019/0(...)t-offers-us-support/
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_189955412
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 15:57:24 SCHIFF: "In the face of this smear campaign, did colleagues at the State Department try to get a statement of support for you from Secretary Pompeo?"YOVANOVITCH: "Yes."SCHIFF: "Were they successful?"YOVANOVITCH: "No." reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:00:10 SCHIFF: "Is it fair to say that other ambassadors and others of lesser rank who serve the U.S. ... might look at this and think, 'if I take on corrupt people in these countries, that could happen to me'?"YOVANOVITCH: "I think that's a fair statement, yes." reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_189955466
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:05:10 The president is now attacking Marie Yovanovitch on Twitter as she testifies in the impeachment hearings. reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:01:40 Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President's absolute right to appoint ambassadors. reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:01:44 ....They call it "serving at the pleasure of the President." The U.S. now has a very strong and powerful foreign policy, much different than proceeding administrations. It is called, quite simply, America First! With all of that, however, I have done FAR more for Ukraine than O. reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 16:08:18 #158
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_189955490
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:01:40 Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors. reageer retweet
Trump stelde haar aan, en zij heeft het recht te getuigen.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_189955520
Nooit klachten geweest over haar :N

kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:07:50 GOLDMAN: "Did anyone at the State Department ever express concerns about your job performance?"YOVANOVITCH: "No."...GOLDMAN: "Did you have any indication that the State Department had lost confidence in you?"YOVANOVITCH: "No." reageer retweet
pi_189955545
nytimes twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:00:02 Marie Yovanovitch is potentially a more problematic witness for Republicans because she can say she was personally damaged by shadow efforts in relation to Ukraine and the president’s interests, @maggieNYT and @npfandos note.Live analysis here: https://t.co/znWGhSQjas https://t.co/541qE5uCo7 reageer retweet
pi_189955574
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 16:08 schreef Ulx het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:01:40 Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors. reageer retweet
Trump stelde haar aan, en zij heeft het recht te getuigen.
ddale8 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:08:59 The Somalia thing aside: the rough transcript of the July call shows that while Zelensky did indeed criticize Yovanovitch, he said to Trump, "It was great that you were the first one, who told me that she was a bad ambassador." https://t.co/LVxSTbxtKT reageer retweet
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 16:21:39 #162
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189955641
Polls gaan flink in beweging komen na vandaag, o boy...

Yovanovitch: "She's going to go through some things. It didn't sound good. It sounded like a threat."

Goldman: Did you feel threatened?

Yovanovitch: I did.
An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist.
pi_189955661
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:22:11 GOLDMAN: "Was the allegation that you were badmouthing President Trump true?"YOVANOVITCH: "No."GOLDMAN: "Was the allegation that you had created a 'do not prosecute' list to give to the prosecutor general in Ukraine true?"YOVANOVITCH: "No." reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 16:27:03 #164
3928 Ulx
pi_189955717
JakeSherman twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:03:05 oh my goodness. the president is blaming Yovanovitch for ills in the hardship countries she served in.EXACTLY the type of attack House Republicans told me they were trying to avoid yesterday.A real time example of message mess in the White House which has gotten worse clearly https://t.co/O3lTwyl5J0 reageer retweet
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_189955724
Schiff leest nu Trump's laatste tweets over haar voor aan Yonavitch
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 16:28:33 #166
3928 Ulx
pi_189955742
jonallendc twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:24:32 The president is bullying and smearing Yovanovitch as she testifies to facts in front of Congress. She's not smearing him or lying about him or making judgmental conclusions about him. He's intimidating the witness in real time on Twitter. reageer retweet
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 16:29:17 #167
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189955754
Schiff: "I want you to know that some of us here take witness intimidation very, very serieus..."
An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist.
pi_189955772
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 16:29 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:
Schiff: "I want you to know that some of us here take witness intimidation very, very serieus..."
Ik denk dat daar wel een impeachment-artikeltje aan gewijd wordt
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 16:31:30 #169
147661 Aikara
Shut the fuck up Donny
pi_189955782
Wat een lul met vingers ben je dan! Alleen al zo'n tweet over één van je eigen ambassadeurs zou voor mij reden zijn om een president te impeachen en vervolgens ook af te zetten...
pi_189955812
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:29:46 YOVANOVITCH responds to Trump's tweet this morning attacking her: "I don't think I have such powers, not in Mogadishu, Somalia, and not in other places. I actually think that where I've served over the years, I and others have demonstrably made things better for the U.S." reageer retweet
pi_189955870
Ongelooflijk dat we mogen meemaken dat een potus een getuige probeert te intimideren op het moment dat de getuige aan het getuigen is. Tom Clancy had het niet zo kunnen verzinnen.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
pi_189955926
rgoodlaw twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:38:02 Chairman of House Intelligence Committee exposes real-time witness intimidation by President Trump via twitter account.This moment will go toward an article of impeachment on obstruction. Will Republican side remain silent?? Calling on @HurdOnTheHill Twitter rules, @jack? https://t.co/PDsR2Rc3xL reageer retweet
pi_189955973
ddale8 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:32:01 Asked about talk of Ukrainian election interference in 2016, Yovanovitch said, "There have been rumors out there about things like that, but, you know, there was nothing hard, at least nothing that I was aware of." Asked if "there was nothing based in fact," she said, "Yes." reageer retweet
ddale8 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:36:55 Yovanovitch says Biden's effort to get Shokin fired was part of "official US policy." She agrees that getting Shokin ousted would actually increase the chances that corrupt Ukrainian companies, possibly including the one where Hunter Biden sat on the board, would be investigated. reageer retweet
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 16:49:44 #174
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189956031
In een kort intermezzo met de pers herhaalt Schiff nogmaals witness intimidation zeer serieus te nemen.

Briljante actie weer van The Donald. Een groot staatsman, dat zie je zo.
pi_189956149
Fahrenthold intussen over de vraag van POTUS: 'Hoe profiteer ik lekker van mijn presidentschap' :

Draadje:
Fahrenthold twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:17:42 @realDonaldTrump First: the @realdonaldtrump Hotel in DC is running nearly half-empty and trailing its competitors in revenue -- despite getting **huge** business ($2.4 million and counting) from the GOP and Trump allies.https://t.co/9jj6hU3IKz reageer retweet
pi_189956157
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 13:16 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:

[..]

Heb je het artikel gelezen? Het komt erop neer dat dat stukje Q&A wordt aangepast.

Er wordt ook niet beweerd dat Sondland in het transcript te kennen geeft dat er sprake was van quid pro quo. Maar na de verklaring van de andere getuigen, heeft zijn eigen verhaal aangepast:
[..]

Ik heb het artikel gelezen. Dat dat stukje Q&A aangepast wordt klopt trouwens niet. Maar dat kan jij ook niet weten want je leest volgens mij enkel de opening statements en wat de media je voorkauwt en voor je duid. De aanvulling van Sondland staat onderaan zijn verklaring bijgevoegd. Er van uitgaande dat je het feitelijke waar je artikeltjes om gaan niet gelezen hebt zal ik het nog eens in zijn geheel posten speciaal voor jou.

En speciaal voor jou de aller belangrijkste quote uit de admission nog eens gehighlight:

"I always believed that suspending aid to Ukraine was ill-advised, although i did not know (and still do not know) when, why or by whom the aid was suspended"
pi_189956206
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:00 schreef Sjemmert het volgende:

[..]

Ik heb het artikel gelezen. Dat dat stukje Q&A aangepast wordt klopt trouwens niet. Maar dat kan jij ook niet weten want je leest volgens mij enkel de opening statements en wat de media je voorkauwt en voor je duid. De aanvulling van Sondland staat onderaan zijn verklaring bijgevoegd. Er van uitgaande dat je het feitelijke waar je artikeltjes om gaan niet gelezen hebt zal ik het nog eens in zijn geheel posten speciaal voor jou.

[ afbeelding ]
[ afbeelding ]
[ afbeelding ]

En speciaal voor jou de aller belangrijkste quote uit de admission nog eens gehighlight:

"I always believed that suspending aid to Ukraine was ill-advised, although i did not know (and still do not know) when, why or by whom the aid was suspended"
Het stukje wat Koos citeert staat exact in de JPGs die je hier neerplempt.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_189956246
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:04 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Het stukje wat Koos citeert staat exact in de JPGs die je hier neerplempt.
Help me even. Welk stukje heeft koos geciteerd ? Ik zie het niet maar misschien kijk ik erover heen. Koos citeert duiding van een artikel ik citeer officiële stukken.
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:09:30 #179
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_189956250
Afgevaardige Zeldin vindt het in een lopend interview op c-span helemaal prima dat de president getuigen intimideert, om zichzelf te beschermen. Tegelijk is er niks om tegen te beschermen, want ze weet toch niks.
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:11:59 #180
147661 Aikara
Shut the fuck up Donny
pi_189956279
Ondanks alle, bijna dagelijkse, 'misstappen' van Trump geloof ik er nog steeds niet in dat hij afgezet wordt (gezien de meerderheid van de Republikeinen in de Senaat) en ik acht het ook nog wel reëel dat hij in November 2020 wordt herkozen. Dat vooruitzicht maakt de VS in mijn boek een bananenrepubliek pur sang...ongelofelijk!
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:13:19 #181
3928 Ulx
pi_189956301
JRubinBlogger twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:28:38 Her dignity in responding to Trump speaks volumes. I wonder if this is riveting enough for the "theater critic" school of journalism. Schiff uses the opportunity t make clear Trump is engaged in witness intimidation. This is a moment. A real moment. reageer retweet
pi_189956380
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:09 schreef Sjemmert het volgende:

[..]

Help me even. Welk stukje heeft koos geciteerd ? Ik zie het niet maar misschien kijk ik erover heen. Koos citeert duiding van een artikel ik citeer officiële stukken.
quote:
The U.S. ambassador to the European Union edited his testimony to congressional investigators and now recalls that he told Ukrainian officials they should announce anti-corruption investigations if they wanted to get the U.S. military aid they were promised
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_189956438
atrupar twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 17:01:32 Wow. Fox News' Bret Baier says that Trump's tweets attacking Yovanovitch could be construed as witness intimidation and hence "adding essentially an article of impeachment in real time as this hearing is going on." https://t.co/7IiDQ1xriP reageer retweet
pi_189956460
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:19 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

[..]

Precies ja, dat is een stukje duiding, geen officiële getuigenis van Sondland zelf. Ik citeer de officiële stukken waar die duiding over gaat en daarin staat het volgende:

Oftewel Sondland had (en heeft) geen idee wanneer, waarom en door wie de steun stopgezet is.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:28:16 #185
3928 Ulx
pi_189956496
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 17:21:55 We have vacancies in various departments because we do not want or need as many people as past administrations (and save great cost), and also, the Democrats delay the approval process to levels unprecedented in the history of our Country! reageer retweet
Het is allemaal dankzij mijn fantastische superplan en het is ook de schuld van de Democratische Partij!

Wat een imbeciel!
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:30:41 #186
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189956540
Save great cost? Zodat het geld in z'n eigen zak kan verdwijnen zeker?
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:32:03 #187
3928 Ulx
pi_189956561
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:30 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:
Zodat het tekort niet al teveel oploopt.
pi_189956685
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:30 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:
Meer geld naar Defensie zodat hij via een 'noodtoestandje' daarvan een portie door kan sluizen naar zijn muur waarvan hij beloofde dat de Mexicanen dat zouden betalen..

Zoiets :D
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:40:50 #189
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189956703
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:39 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Meer geld naar Defensie zodat hij via een 'noodtoestandje' daarvan een portie door kan sluizen naar zijn muur waarvan hij beloofde dat de Mexicanen dat zouden betalen..

Zoiets :D
Don't give him any ideas... }:|
pi_189956705
Ik blijf lachen met dat transcript/memorandum van z'n eerste gesprek. Als je het vergelijkt met wat het WH toen claimde dat hij gezegd had:
onderstreept: in het memorandum
doorstreept: niet in het memorandum.
quote:
President Trump spoke to newly elected Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskiy Sunday night, according to the White House, and described the comedian's win as an "important moment" in the nation's history.

Trump congratulated Zelenskiy for the win and highlighted the peaceful and democratic election process, officials said.

Trump also emphasized the U.S.'s support of Ukraine's territorial sovereignty and indicated willingness to work with the newly elected president to "strengthen democracy, increase prosperity, and root out corruption," according to the White House press office.
:D
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_189956764
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:40 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:
Ik blijf lachen met dat transcript/memorandum van z'n eerste gesprek. Als je het vergelijkt met wat het WH toen claimde dat hij gezegd had:
onderstreept: in het memorandum
doorstreept: niet in het memorandum.
[..]

:D
OKnox twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 16:54:38 I wonder whether there was any discussion inside the White House about how the transcript they were about to release would make a lie of their real-time readout of the conversation. reageer retweet
pi_189956803
And where is Pompeo?!

kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 17:25:08 Chuck Rosenberg rips into Mike Pompeo: "His silence is deafening. It is an act of abject cowardice. I am astonished that somebody who ... was an Army officer does not have the spine to stand up for the people in his organization who are being denigrated by this president." @MSNBC reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 17:35:42 More Rosenberg hitting Pompeo: "Complicity will be determined down the road ... I know what I see. And what I see from him is a complete failure of leadership. I doubt he’s watching this show and I doubt he’s listening to me. But if he was, I would tell him he’s a coward." @MSNBC https://t.co/b9j9VO4nHa reageer retweet
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:50:28 #193
70357 Hyperdude
#MakeLanciaGreatAgain
pi_189956821
Stone: GUILTY
How do we turn this world-class fuck-up into a world-class learning experience?
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:50:35 #194
147661 Aikara
Shut the fuck up Donny
pi_189956822
Roger Stone zonet schuldig bevonden volgens CNN...
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:50:51 #195
64792 Mryc
play me one more song
pi_189956830
En ondertussen wordt Roger Stone op alle punten schuldig bevonden.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:52:23 #196
3928 Ulx
pi_189956851
En straks nog het verhaal van de getuige die wèl alles zelf hoorde. Benieuwd hoe snel het transcript daarvan openbaar wordt.

De afgelopen dagen waren al slecht voor Trump, maar dit kan ook echt een bombshell worden. Hoe moet je zoiets aanpakken als Trump verdediging?
pi_189956860

GUILTY on all charges!
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:53:28 #198
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189956864
NM. clutter
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:54:10 #199
3928 Ulx
pi_189956877
davidfrum twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 03:12:08 The @pagesix story makes clear Don Jr. didn't bulk-purchase his book to push it up the NYT list. The Republican National Committee did, using donor money contributed to win elections to salve Don Jr's ego. reageer retweet
Mag dat wel?
  vrijdag 15 november 2019 @ 17:56:49 #200
70357 Hyperdude
#MakeLanciaGreatAgain
pi_189956920
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 november 2019 17:54 schreef Ulx het volgende:
davidfrum twitterde op vrijdag 15-11-2019 om 03:12:08 The @:pagesix story makes clear Don Jr. didn't bulk-purchase his book to push it up the NYT list. The Republican National Committee did, using donor money contributed to win elections to salve Don Jr's ego. reageer retweet
Mag dat wel?
Tuurlijk :P

quote:
A Russian Copper Company Bought 70,000 copies of Donald Trump Jr.’s New Book

Pre-sales for Donald Trump Jr.s new memoir, “Triggered: A Boy of Destiny’s Crusade Against The Cuck Liberal Hollywood Elite & Rosie O’Donnell” skyrocketed to the top of the New York Times Best Seller List when a mysterious corporate buyer in a suburb of Moscow, Russia purchased 70,000 copies.

The company, Russian Copper, is led by one of the top oligarchs in Moscow, Niko Deripaskov, a close friend and confidant to “President” Vladimir Putin, and the vast majority of the book’s total sales were billed to Russian Copper.
https://halfwaypost.com/2(...)wrI-mMDM6sb-_Zo78cy0
How do we turn this world-class fuck-up into a world-class learning experience?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')