abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_46223151
quote:
Dirk and Marco Duderstadt discovered at an early age a hobby between them that would change the rest of their lives: making music. During this time they had to fight their way building a reputation as Producers and DJs through several clubs. They finally found a lasting home in the Old Daddy in Haltern. In 1998 they manage to put together a little studio in which they produced the Herbinger track, this ended up flipping their lives upside down and giving their careers a massive boost within the industry.

It was a question of a song with a guitar that arouses interest of Ralf Zenker from No Respect Records. He then introduced the brothers to Ramon who already had successful productions to his name. It was from this guitar song Dirk, Marco and Ramon produced the track ‘Toca me’ and finally established in 1999 the now well known Fragma project. To their surprise "Toca me" was reaching the Top of all international Dance Charts and entered No. 11 in the UK Sales Chart.

On the year of the millennium things changed greatly for the two when the 'right' vocals came together with the 'right' track. The accapella from "Coco - I Need A Miracle" was mashed up with "Toca me" and it developed to a huge Radio- and Club hit. DJs from Pete Tong to Judge Jules supported the Track to death. During this buzz period Positiva Records, which also had a contract with Coco decided to release the Track officially off the back of this. The now titled "Toca’Miracle" entered No. 1 of the British Sales chart and stayed there for some time! No 1 chart positions followed in Australia, Ireland and Scandinavia just to name a few. Toca’s Miracle sold more than 1 Million units and got several Gold and Platinum Awards in Australia, Great Britain, Norway and Denmark

The follow up single "Everytime You Need Me", sung by the British Maria Rubia, had the same effect on the industry and smashed in at No3 in the UK’s Sales Chart and went to gain many awards.

The first Lp "Toca" reached GOLD in the UK likewise and sold more than 200.000 units. Further productions and remixes followed, e.g. for Backstreet Boys, Pulsdriver, Monoculture, Snap etc. They were suddenly also demanded as DJ’s and had shows in Australia, North and Central America, South Africa, UK, Finland, Egypt.

In August 2001 they finally founded the Evergreen-Terrace Studio. Here they produced Club-Hits like: Duderstadt - Sunrise (Supported by: Envio, Mr. Sam, Mike Shiver, Marc West, Matt Hardwick, Blank & Jones) Davy Van Eynde - Irawadi (Tune of the Week at Armin van Buurens "A State of Trance" Show, supported by: Lange (No1 in his Chart), Robert Smit, Ferry Corsten, Dave Pearce, Rank 1, Michael Parsberg, Envio, Matt Darey) Duderstadt - Mahananda (Tune Of The Week at Armin van Buurens " A State Of Trance" Show, Darren Tate, Solarstone, Mike Shiver, Woody van Eyden, Alex M.o.r.p.h., Ferry Corsten etc.)

Their latest single under their Duderstadt alias "Muhanjala" is getting huge support by Paul van Dyk (7 Plays @ Soundgarden), Armin van Buuren (played in ASOT) and Tiesto. New Duderstadt Remixes for Alex M.o.r.p.h., Duende, Primate C and Untouchable 3 are coming up soon.

For a complete Discography of their Projects Fragma, Duderstadt, Davy van Eynde, Rushroom, their Co-Operations, news, charts, sound clips please visit their official Evergreen Terrace Homepage!
Radioshows
Elke donderdagavond van de week is er op DI.FM vanaf 6 uur Global Dj Broadcast met Markus Schulz en vanaf 8 uur A State Of Trance, gepresenteerd door Armin van Buuren. Op dinsdagavond is er vanaf 9 uur Trance Around The World met Above & Beyond op Anjunabeats.com.

Luister naar GDJB, ASOT en TATW om op de hoogte te blijven van de nieuwste releases. Tracklists hier, hier en hier te vinden.

Er zijn nog ontelbaar veel meer trance radioshows, een goed overzicht vind je hier and hier.
Zo af en toe is er ook nog wel een leuke trance dj te vinden bij 538 Dance Department.

Handige links

Communities
Tranceaddict forum
Trance.nu forum
Clubcharts forum
e-beatz forum
Intuition forum
Global Dj Broadcast forum
Anjunabeats forum
Phono forum

Nieuwssites
Clubcharts
ID&T
i:Vibes
Partyflock
Trance.nu

Labels
Anjunabeats
Armada music
Black Hole
Bonzai
Gesture music
Purple Eye entertainment
Somatic Sense recordings
Intuition recordings
United recordings

Livestreams / internet-radiostations
ETN.FM
BasicBeats
Sensegenerate FM
Digitally Imported

Vinyl/mp3 release info
mp3-tunes.nl
4 Dj's Only
Dancegrooves
Recess
Buy That Record
Juno

mp3 winkels
Audiojelly
Beatport
Trackitdown
Dance Tunes

Andere handige sites
Discogs
Trance.nu Wiki

Vorige delen
Het grote trance topic (1)
Het grote trance topic (2): Story Of The Fall
Het Grote Trance Topic (3): Far From Earth
Centraal Trance Topic (4): A New Adventure
Centraal Trance Topic (5): Heaven Beyond
Centraal Trance Topic (6): Live In Amsterdam
Centraal Trance Topic (7): Live In Los Angeles
Centraal Trance Topic (8): Right Of Way
Centraal Trance Topic 9: Boundaries Of Imagination
Centraal Trance Topic (10): Basic Instinct
Centraal Trance Topic (11): A State of Trance
Centraal Trance Topic (12): In Motion
Centraal Trance Topic (13): Transparance
Centraal Trance Topic (14): Trance Match
Centraal Trance Topic (15): ATRC t/o 2003
Centraal Trance Topic (16): Universal Religion
Centraal Trance Topic (17): GU 013 - Ibiza
Centraal Trance Topic (18): Filo & Peri
Centraal Trance Topic (19): In Search Of Sunrise 1
Centraal Trance Topic (20): In Search Of Sunrise 2
Centraal Trance Topic (21): In Search Of Sunrise 3
Centraal Trance Topic (22): Just Be
Centraal Trance Topic (23): In Concert
Centraal Trance Topic (24): Jump The Next Train
Centraal Trance Topic (24): Özgür Can
Centraal Trance Topic (26): Kyau vs. Albert
Centraal Trance Topic (27): Markus Schulz
Centraal Trance Topic (28): Rank 1
Centraal Trance Topic (29): Fred Baker
Centraal Trance Topic (30): Perry O'Neil
Centraal Trance Topic (31): M.I.K.E.
Centraal Trance Topic (32): Passiva
Centraal Trance Topic (33): Gabriel & Dresden
Centraal Trance Topic (34): Airwave
Centraal Trance Topic (35): Above & Beyond
Centraal Trance Topic (36): Andy Moor
Centraal Trance Topic (37): Jonas Steur
Centraal Trance Topic (38): Misja Helsloot
Centraal Trance Topic (39): Matthew Dekay
Centraal Trance Topic (40): Marco V
Centraal Trance Topic (41): Menno de Jong
Centraal Trance Topic (42): Niklas Harding
Centraal Trance Topic (43): Phynn
Centraal Trance Topic (44): Solarstone
Centraal Trance Topic (45): Brian Transeau
Centraal Trance Topic (46): Joni Ljungqvist
Centraal Trance Topic (47): Signum
Centraal Trance Topic (48): Elevation
Centraal Trance Topic (49): Danjo & Styles
Centraal Trance Topic (50): Jon O'Bir
Centraal Trance Topic (51): Maor Levi
Centraal Trance Topic (52): Sean Tyas
Centraal Trance Topic (53): Activa
Centraal Trance Topic (54): Mike Shiver
Centraal Trance Topic (55): Alex M.O.R.P.H.
Centraal Trance Topic (56): Leon Bolier

*openingspost*

[ Bericht 3% gewijzigd door hp22 op 12-02-2007 08:41:51 ]
"Kijk hem daar nu harken op z'n buitenblad met z'n mijnwerkersgezicht"
pi_46223207
Leuk feitje is dat deze heren verantwoordelijk zijn voor het succes van Fragma! http://www.duderstadt.dj/ is ook een aanrader, toffe site
  zondag 11 februari 2007 @ 23:23:03 #3
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_46223254
M-kay, zoek zelf op die schulzsite naar die topic
TvP

Coole site jah van Duderstadt
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_46223324
quote:
m-kay schreef op donderdag 11 januari 2007 om 20:41

After several massively succesful parties in 2006, Intuition kicks off 2007 with another top notch lineup. To make the frosty winter slightly more endureable Intuition Recordings invites you to join a new edition of the Intuition Winter Event at Club Poema in Utrecht on Saturday the 17th of February.

The lineup for this spectacular clubnight will undoubtedly make the temperature shoot to more comfortable levels, and create the magic atmosphere that Intuition parties are well known for. The following DJs will grace the decks:

Nic Chagall (Cosmic Gate) (DE)
Perry O’Neil (NL)
Miika Kuisma (FI)
Jonas Steur (BE)
&
Menno de Jong (NL)

Nic Chagall is half of the legendary duo Cosmic Gate, who recently released the slamming album “Earth Mover” on Black Hole Recordings. Next to this long running successful co-operation Nic has recently been working hard on solo projects. His debut release “Monday Bar” definitively launched his solo career in the international dance scene. After a memorable set on Mysteryland 2006 Intuition thought it was time to invite Nic to play his typical techy sound at one of their events.

The second invitation of the evening went to the dynamic Perry O’Neil. This Armada hotshot is very popular for his deep and dark progressive (trance) sounds, and along with names such as Markus Schulz he is seen as responsible for making the very popular ‘progtrance’ sound a reality. As manager of one of the worlds top labels “Electronic Elements” Perry is responsible for A&Ring some of the highest quality material in the scene these days.

Miika Kuisma is without doubt the ultimate finishing touch to the guests in this lineup. The logic doesn’t fail here: If any DJ knows what deep and dark progressive house sounds suit a Winter Event, then obviously it’s one from a country where they know the true definition of cold: Finland! Having played at the Love Parade, warmed up for Tiesto in Turkey and spun at several other top festivals all over Europe this globetrotter will let you hear what he has picked up during his travels.

Next to these well respected guests 2 more names will represent the true “Intuition Sound” on this party. Firstly the Belgian Jonas Steur will display his musical finesse on the 17th of February, who needs a heating system when the one and only Steur’s powerful melodies will set the club on fire? In 2006 Jonas brought a fresh wind into the global trance scene by releasing some of the most unique trance productions, which combined with some high profile gigs resulted in him hitting the DJ Mag poll at nr. 130!

The last name in this lineup doesn’t need too much of an introduction really. Able to keep the energy flowing like no other, Intuition labelmanager, radioshow host and renowned DJ Producer Menno de Jong will be playing the closing set this night. His hard work of the past years was rewarded with a 72nd position in the DJ Mag Top 100 of 2006 and performances at Sensation White, Trance Energy and many other top festivals, displaying the consistent growth of this young star in the making.

Club Poema will obviously be stocked with the odd extras. The events team of Intuition Recordings has spent considerable time designing an exciting laser show setup that will provide the icing on the cake for this evening. Quality visuals as well as the newly discovered MC Stephen will provide the essential visual and vocal support.

CAUTION: Seeing as the Intuition Winter Event will be taking place in the intimate Club Poema in Utrecht, only 600 tickets will be available in total. The presale is done exclusively via the Intuition Recordings website using their low transaction cost E-ticketing system. The parties continue to be for the people: Tickets are yours for only 10 Euros in presale! Surf to this link now to buy them:
http://www.intuitionrecordings.com/index.php?id=50

Short Info
Event: Intuition Winter Event
Date: Saturday the 17th of February 2007
Venue: Club Poema, Utrecht (NL)
Time: 22:00-06:00
Minimum Age: 18
Tickets: EUR 10.00 (presale)
Presale: http://www.intuitionrecordings.com/index.php?id=50
LIMITED 600 TICKETS AVAILABLE!
KOPUH KOPUH KOPUH!
I look back and I'm amazed, that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record... you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool...
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 00:04:05 #6
11502 nipeng
The last ride is free
pi_46224887
quote:
Op zondag 11 februari 2007 23:21 schreef hp22 het volgende:
Leuk feitje is dat deze heren verantwoordelijk zijn voor het succes van Fragma! http://www.duderstadt.dj/ is ook een aanrader, toffe site
Mooi gemaakte site.
pi_46227555
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 07:55:12 #8
71610 Black-Hole
Deep in my soul
pi_46229090
Tijd Voor de Poema

hp22, check je PM
pi_46229409
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 07:55 schreef Black-Hole het volgende:
Tijd Voor de Poema

hp22, check je PM
Fixed
  Moderator / Redactie Sport maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 09:32:24 #10
92686 crew  borisz
Keurmeester
pi_46229987
hier zijn jullie dus
winnaar wielerprono 2007 :) Last.FM
pi_46231184
quote:
Op zondag 11 februari 2007 23:24 schreef m-kay het volgende:

[..]

KOPUH KOPUH KOPUH!
Ziet er goed uit !
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 10:46:55 #12
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_46231199
quote:
Op zondag 11 februari 2007 03:16 schreef Dj_Day-V het volgende:
Dj Hooligan - Hear You Now (Grand Chillas Remix)
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
heb hem wel voor je
[b]BRING ME THE OSCARS[/b]
Y. Mulder: 'Ja, we gaan nu Huntelaar met Van Basten vergelijken, zo goed was Van Basten niet!'
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 10:50:26 #13
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_46231269
quote:
Op zondag 11 februari 2007 23:23 schreef jackson het volgende:
M-kay, zoek zelf op die schulzsite naar die topic
TvP
Y. Mulder: 'Ja, we gaan nu Huntelaar met Van Basten vergelijken, zo goed was Van Basten niet!'
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 11:12:23 #14
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_46231739
quote:
Op zondag 11 februari 2007 23:21 schreef hp22 het volgende:
Leuk feitje is dat deze heren verantwoordelijk zijn voor het succes van Fragma!
Fragma is toch een beetje kazig?
kazige tvp
| ...After silence, music is the closest to translate the inexpressible... |
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 11:22:05 #15
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_46231997
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 11:12 schreef DreamAway het volgende:

[..]

kazige tvp
wel goede kaas
pi_46233467
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 11:12 schreef DreamAway het volgende:

[..]

kazige tvp
De 'oude' Fragma (Everytime You Need Me, Say That You're Here) is top, heb het album nog liggen
pi_46236623
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 10:50 schreef Xantra het volgende:

[..]

Ben je zaterdag nog op dat übercommerciële feest te vinden dan, Jan? .
I look back and I'm amazed, that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record... you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool...
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 14:22:08 #18
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_46236948
now playing: Benz & MD - Under Oath "Perry O'neil Mix"
Bah bah bah bah..... wat extreem goed weer zeg
pffff...
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_46239967
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 14:22 schreef jackson het volgende:
now playing: Benz & MD - Under Oath "Perry O'neil Mix"
Bah bah bah bah..... wat extreem goed weer zeg
pffff...
Released: 21 Apr 2006
De eerste original mix, die uiteindelijk nooit is uitgekomen, blijft het best!
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 16:42:14 #20
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_46242076
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 15:47 schreef swopfile het volgende:

[..]

Released: 21 Apr 2006
De eerste original mix, die uiteindelijk nooit is uitgekomen, blijft het best!
Original die wel uit is, is ook een meesterwerk.
Ik wist niet dattie toen al uit kwam terwijl ik het Baroque label toch altijd goed in de gaten houd
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_46242170
Die Funabashi remix van First Time is ook niet verkeerd
pi_46242294
Hoi
Tri State. Tri State. !
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 18:35:13 #23
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_46245933
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 14:11 schreef m-kay het volgende:

[..]

Ben je zaterdag nog op dat übercommerciële feest te vinden dan, Jan? .
geen slecht idee
  maandag 12 februari 2007 @ 19:21:24 #24
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_46247768
mag er de volgende keer een Gareth Emery topic worden geopend? Die mneer is zo aardig!
Of een keertje een topic over Justine, of Jennifer Rene...
| ...After silence, music is the closest to translate the inexpressible... |
pi_46248029
quote:
Op maandag 12 februari 2007 19:21 schreef DreamAway het volgende:
mag er de volgende keer een Gareth Emery topic worden geopend? Die mneer is zo aardig!
Of een keertje een topic over Justine, of Jennifer Rene...
of Elsa Hill
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')