abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_44640562
quote:
Though trance was still in a rather minimal stage during the beginning of the second half of the 90´s, Alex held on and started producing some of his first tracks ever. The first single under his *Alex M.O.R.P.H.* guise was born, carrying the title *Paysages*. Wagonloads of tunes in different styles followed. One of his first collaborations was done together with Ralf Merle, with whom he created the Badlands project. *Let Them Know* hit followed up by two more tunes. Right at the start of the new millennium, Alex found himself a definite home for a lot of his future productions:Clubbgroove Records! With experienced label-manager Woody van Eyden looking after him, he started to craze the minds of thousands of trance fans by bringing classic after classic. Together with his production mates Markus Welt and Ralf Merle, he launched the M.O.R.P.H. name. First up was *Supernova*, but the real buzz started when *Maximum Overdrive* started to get plays from loads and loads of jocks around the globe. ID-T picked it up and released it exclusively for the Benelux. In between, another work of art called Alex M.O.R.P.H. - *Klangwelt* was released, this time co-produced by none less than Andre Tanneberger aka ATB! Featuring a true chill-out remix, this was definitely a big step forward in Alex`s ever enhancing sound. But of course that wasn`t it: two more mind shizzling tracks followed under the M.O.R.P.H. moniker. *Consequence* and *Creatures*. By bringing inventive and highly uplifting piece of modern trance. Signum, AJ Gibson and GandM Project were the next artists to receive a M.O.R.P.H. rework, all doing the rounds in everyone`s recordboxes in no time. Another huge leap was created by the introduction of the Arc In The Sky project on the *Creatures* vinyl, being a brand new collaboration with 2 new productiontalents Henry Nix and Matthias Gierth. The overall sound of this newly born musical baby could be described as tough and experimental, yet always retaining a melodic vibe.

In September 2003, Woody van Eyden created a new brand concentrating purely on trance business: Fenology. Because of Alex`s musical knowledge and feel he was asked to stay at the newly found label, which he gladly did. Arc In The Sky dazzled the crowd with their second remix, a blasting interpretation of Woody van Eyden`s *Unfinished Symphony*, Fenology`s first release ever. The first few months of 2004 meant the definite breakthrough for Alex M.O.R.P.H. The vinyl *Flaming Clouds* entered the shops and got plays from Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, Johan Gielen and a whole bunch of other highly respected crowd entertainers. With the end of 2004 nearing, things started to speed up in an amazing way for Alex. December ’04 was the perfect time to put out the third Alex M.O.R.P.H. single called *Unification*, being a very original trancer with a truly astonishing melody powered by that distinct Alex bassline and percussion, played by Ferry Corsten for months and included in his personal top 5. Alex`s style was undergoing some very positive developments; it became even more energetic, with every element carefully placed to ensure maximum response all over the globe. With this, Alex created a huge fan base all over the globe, which inspired him to create even more groundbreaking tracks. His remixes for Mindcrusher – *Vision05*, Lennox – *Servant Of Justice*, Kenny Hayes` *Ibiza Sky* and Koris vs DJule`s *Sense of Time* were all played to infinity by the number 3 DJ of the world, Armin van Buuren, as well as dozens of other jocks. Mister van Buuren liked all these tracks so much so he eventually asked Alex to remix his single *Shivers*. Released on Supra and Armada Music, this remix became Armin`s personal favourite mix of *Shivers*, as well as the fave of many, many trance fans. Just a few weeks before this, *New Harvest* appeared on Trance Nation 20, mixed exclusively by Alex M.O.R.P.H. himself. Causing hypes all over the place, this became a much demanded track all over the trance scene! Again prevailing his style, but this time just slightly altered to measure with the needs of all you hungry trance lovers out there.

Dark Reveal, Tribal Jedi`s first single release, saw the light of day not long after, being a dark trancer with a progressive twist. The year 2005 also included the release of the long awaited second Arc In The Sky single, *Kissed*. This one once again showed that Alex is a super-diversified producer: this wasn’t trance at all, but more a meaty breakbeat affair with sinister effects, lots of badass bass and some very well fitting, strange vocal moans. Next to this, a mysterious Arc In The Sky Remix for Deep Drive’s ‘The Rider’ appeared on the UK based Recover label, as well as a new production under the Ohm Boys guise called ‘Down Under (Atlantis)’. Alex has steadily become one of the trance scene’s favourite remixers. Tunes by the likes of ATB, Solarstone, Matt Darey and Andy Moor were added to the list that got the full M.O.R.P.H. treatment, one by one being supported by all the A-list jocks. During the first few months of 2006, lots of stuff happened in Alex’s ever evolving production career: first of all, he was asked to remix artists on many high quality labels, including Super8 and DJ Tab (Anjunabeats), Jochen Miller (High Contrast), Markus Schulz and Gabriel and Dresden (Armada), Sophie Sugar (ATCR) and Tatana (Sirup). Fred Baker’s Sensation Belgium 2006 Anthem also received a powerful interpretation. Together with Woody van Eyden and vocalist Kate Peters, he also released the powerful vocal trance anthem called *Heavenly*, which was mega supported by Paul van Dyk and came with a batch of interesting remixes. But the main big thing that was going on was of course the production of Alex’s first ever artist album, titled *Miles and M.O.R.P.H.*. It features two separate CD’s, one including a massive array of brand new solo productions and collaborations, while the other one is a selection of the best remixes that Alex has delivered to date. A few great, respectable and clut-trance artists worked together with him to make this a more than memorable album.

Rank 1, Talla 2XLC, Woody van Eyden, Misja Helsloot, Ferrin and Low, Mike Koglin, Duderstadt and Christian Weber all sat down with him, with a few of the tunes including vocals by amazing quality vocalists like Roberta Harrison, Karen Iris or Kate Peters.
Maandag 25 december, 1e kerstdag, organiseren Fok!kers Tomaz en jackson weer een trancefeest in de Poema te Utrecht! Check voor details hier

Radioshows
Elke donderdagavond van de week is er op DI.FM vanaf 6 uur Global Dj Broadcast met Markus Schulz en vanaf 8 uur A State Of Trance, gepresenteerd door Armin van Buuren. Op dinsdagavond is er vanaf 9 uur Trance Around The World met Above & Beyond op Anjunabeats.com.

Luister naar GDJB, ASOT en TATW om op de hoogte te blijven van de nieuwste releases. Tracklists hier, hier en hier te vinden.

Er zijn nog ontelbaar veel meer trance radioshows, een goed overzicht vind je hier and hier.
Zo af en toe is er ook nog wel een leuke trance dj te vinden bij 538 Dance Department.

Draai je zelf trance en wil je een keer met je sounds op de radio? Check dan Dance Attack of spreek user Tomaz aan. Hij is één van de presentatoren van dit locale dance programma in de Betuwe en altijd bereid talenten te laten draaien in z'n show.

Handige links

Communities
Tranceaddict forum
Trance.nu forum
Clubcharts forum
e-beatz forum
Intuition forum
Global Dj Broadcast forum (onofficieel GDJB forum hier)
Anjunabeats forum
Phono forum

Nieuwssites
Clubcharts
ID&T
i:Vibes
Partyflock
Trance.nu

Labels
Anjunabeats
Armada music
Black Hole
Bonzai
Gesture music
Purple Eye entertainment
Somatic Sense recordings
Intuition recordings
United recordings

Livestreams / internet-radiostations
ETN.FM
BasicBeats
Sensegenerate FM
Digitally Imported

Vinyl/mp3 release info
mp3-tunes.nl
4 Dj's Only
Dancegrooves
Recess
Buy That Record
Juno

mp3 winkels
Audiojelly
Beatport
Trackitdown
Dance Tunes

Andere handige sites
Discogs
Trance.nu Wiki

Vorige delen
Het grote trance topic (1)
Het grote trance topic (2): Story Of The Fall
Het Grote Trance Topic (3): Far From Earth
Centraal Trance Topic (4): A New Adventure
Centraal Trance Topic (5): Heaven Beyond
Centraal Trance Topic (6): Live In Amsterdam
Centraal Trance Topic (7): Live In Los Angeles
Centraal Trance Topic (8): Right Of Way
Centraal Trance Topic 9: Boundaries Of Imagination
Centraal Trance Topic (10): Basic Instinct
Centraal Trance Topic (11): A State of Trance
Centraal Trance Topic (12): In Motion
Centraal Trance Topic (13): Transparance
Centraal Trance Topic (14): Trance Match
Centraal Trance Topic (15): ATRC t/o 2003
Centraal Trance Topic (16): Universal Religion
Centraal Trance Topic (17): GU 013 - Ibiza
Centraal Trance Topic (18): Filo & Peri
Centraal Trance Topic (19): In Search Of Sunrise 1
Centraal Trance Topic (20): In Search Of Sunrise 2
Centraal Trance Topic (21): In Search Of Sunrise 3
Centraal Trance Topic (22): Just Be
Centraal Trance Topic (23): In Concert
Centraal Trance Topic (24): Jump The Next Train
Centraal Trance Topic (24): Özgür Can
Centraal Trance Topic (26): Kyau vs. Albert
Centraal Trance Topic (27): Markus Schulz
Centraal Trance Topic (28): Rank 1
Centraal Trance Topic (29): Fred Baker
Centraal Trance Topic (30): Perry O'Neil
Centraal Trance Topic (31): M.I.K.E.
Centraal Trance Topic (32): Passiva
Centraal Trance Topic (33): Gabriel & Dresden
Centraal Trance Topic (34): Airwave
Centraal Trance Topic (35): Above & Beyond
Centraal Trance Topic (36): Andy Moor
Centraal Trance Topic (37): Jonas Steur
Centraal Trance Topic (38): Misja Helsloot
Centraal Trance Topic (39): Matthew Dekay
Centraal Trance Topic (40): Marco V
Centraal Trance Topic (41): Menno de Jong
Centraal Trance Topic (42): Niklas Harding
Centraal Trance Topic (43): Phynn
Centraal Trance Topic (44): Solarstone
Centraal Trance Topic (45): Brian Transeau
Centraal Trance Topic (46): Joni Ljungqvist
Centraal Trance Topic (47): Signum
Centraal Trance Topic (48): Elevation
Centraal Trance Topic (49): Danjo & Styles
Centraal Trance Topic (50): Jon O'Bir
Centraal Trance Topic (51): Maor Levi
Centraal Trance Topic (52): Sean Tyas
Centraal Trance Topic (53): Activa
Centraal Trance Topic (54): Mike Shiver

*openingspost*
I look back and I'm amazed, that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record... you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool...
pi_44640637
*meldt*
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  donderdag 21 december 2006 @ 21:41:48 #3
108558 Messenga
goeiendag wat een geheel!
pi_44640660
Centraal gooit.
pi_44640757
quote:
Op donderdag 21 december 2006 21:41 schreef Messenga het volgende:
Centraal gooit.
Kan je Woody van Eyden in de TT even veranderen in Alex M.O.R.P.H.

Copy/paste foutje enzo. .
I look back and I'm amazed, that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record... you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool...
  donderdag 21 december 2006 @ 21:45:00 #5
108558 Messenga
pi_44640784
Ik zag het.
  donderdag 21 december 2006 @ 21:58:18 #6
108558 Messenga
pi_44641289
Goeie nummer 1: Above & Beyond - Good for me (Club Mix)
pi_44641332
ASOT top 20
01. Above & Beyond Feat. Zoe Johnston - Good For Me (Club Mix) 9/10
02. Armin van Buuren Feat. Racoon - Love You More (Vocal Mix) 4/10
03. Above & Beyond - Can't Sleep 8/10
04. Armin van Buuren - Control Freak (Sander van Doorn Remix) 7/10
05. Arksun - Arisen 7/10
06. Jose Amnesia Feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder 8/10
07. Armin van Buuren - Sail 5/10
08. John O'Callaghan and Kearney - Exactly 7/10
09. Selu Vibra - Divine 7/10
10. Andy Moor vs Orkidea - Year Zero 7/10
11. Anna Nalick - Breathe (Blake Jarrell Remix) 9/10
12. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Topher Jones & Blake Jarrell Remix) 9/10
13. Ronski Speed - The Space We Are (John O'Callaghan Remix) 7/10
14. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix) 8/10
15. Armin van Buuren vs Rank 1 Feat. Kush - The World is Watching Me 7/10
16. Aalto - 5 7/10
17. Kyau & Albert - Are You Fine 7/10
18. Markus Schulz Feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same Again (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Club Mix) 8/10
19. Shah Pres. Sunlounger - White Sand 8/10
20. Alex M.O.R.P.H. vs Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary 7/10
pi_44641379
Morgen die top 20 maar luisteren in de trein met een brakke kop. Nu eerst even de kroeg in
Let the beat control your body!
pi_44641535
ASOT top 20
01. Above & Beyond Feat. Zoe Johnston - Good For Me (Club Mix) 9/10
02. Armin van Buuren Feat. Racoon - Love You More (Vocal Mix) 2/10
03. Above & Beyond - Can't Sleep 8/10
04. Armin van Buuren - Control Freak (Sander van Doorn Remix) 4/10
05. Arksun - Arisen 8/10
06. Jose Amnesia Feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder 9/10
07. Armin van Buuren - Sail 4/10
08. John O'Callaghan and Kearney - Exactly 5/10
09. Selu Vibra - Divine 7/10
10. Andy Moor vs Orkidea - Year Zero 8/10
11. Anna Nalick - Breathe (Blake Jarrell Remix) 10/10
12. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Topher Jones & Blake Jarrell Remix) 10/10
13. Ronski Speed - The Space We Are (John O'Callaghan Remix) 3/10
14. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix) 10/10
15. Armin van Buuren vs Rank 1 Feat. Kush - The World is Watching Me 6/10
16. Aalto - 5 1/10
17. Kyau & Albert - Are You Fine 7/10
18. Markus Schulz Feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same Again (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Club Mix) 10/10
19. Shah Pres. Sunlounger - White Sand 8/10
20. Alex M.O.R.P.H. vs Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary 6/10

Opzich helemaal zo slecht nog niet . Er zitten een paar drama-platen tussen maar da's altijd
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  donderdag 21 december 2006 @ 22:44:46 #10
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_44642801
leuk ding op z'n kop
[b]BRING ME THE OSCARS[/b]
Y. Mulder: 'Ja, we gaan nu Huntelaar met Van Basten vergelijken, zo goed was Van Basten niet!'
pi_44643509
Woei, een nieuwe centraal.
quote:
Op donderdag 21 december 2006 22:05 schreef jackson het volgende:
02. Armin van Buuren Feat. Racoon - Love You More (Vocal Mix) 2/10
pi_44644319
Woei, verbinding ingesteld, klaar voor A Night To Remember! En helemaal niks meegekregen van ASOT, al weken, wat zeg ik, maanden niet!

House for life
  donderdag 21 december 2006 @ 23:26:31 #13
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_44644358
quote:
Op donderdag 21 december 2006 23:25 schreef Tomaz het volgende:
Woei, verbinding ingesteld, klaar voor A Night To Remember! En helemaal niks meegekregen van ASOT, al weken, wat zeg ik, maanden niet!
daar luister je voor je verdriet nog niet na!

edit: asot hé
[b]BRING ME THE OSCARS[/b]
Y. Mulder: 'Ja, we gaan nu Huntelaar met Van Basten vergelijken, zo goed was Van Basten niet!'
pi_44644545
Thx Marco
"Kijk hem daar nu harken op z'n buitenblad met z'n mijnwerkersgezicht"
pi_44645901
Zal 'm morgen ook ff beluisteren.
Zitten toch wel weer een paar vette platen in de top20!
pi_44650246
quote:
Op donderdag 21 december 2006 22:05 schreef jackson het volgende:
Opzich helemaal zo slecht nog niet . Er zitten een paar drama-platen tussen maar da's altijd
Anders was het natuurlijk geen ASOT meer heh
  vrijdag 22 december 2006 @ 11:45:44 #17
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_44653760
quote:
Op donderdag 21 december 2006 23:25 schreef Tomaz het volgende:
House for life
Amen to that!

Alhoewel ik persoonlijk erg geniet van de afwisseling eigenlijk. Ik luister zelden thuis house maar op feesten vind ik het helemaal de shit. Ook voor in de auto heb ik het liefst GDJB aanstaan eigenlijk, best apart. En zelf draai ik het liefst prog-trance/trance/house/minimaal/techno . Heerlijk die verschillende shit
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  vrijdag 22 december 2006 @ 13:02:07 #19
108558 Messenga
pi_44655677
1. Touch Me (Mike Koglin vs Jono Grant Remix) Cass Fox
2. Your Loving Arms ( Club Mix) Karen Overton
3. Never Be The Same Again (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Club Mix) Markus Schulz Feat Carrie Skipper
4. Louder (Blake Jarrell's 190db Remix) Jose Amnesia
5. Breathe (Blake Jarrell Remix) Anna Nalick
6. La Discotek (Original Mix) D Ramirez
7. Beat Is Rockin (Original Mix) Erick E
8. Electric Disco (D. Ramirez Rem Plump Djs
9. Yeah yeah Body Rox
10. Electro Outwork
11. Put your hands up 4 Detroit Fedde Le Grand
12. Second Bite (Marco's UK Edit) Marco V
13. eurythmics - sweet dreams (steve angello bootleg mix)- Eurythmics vs Liebrand
14. Frozen flame Jekyll & Hyde

Met van alles door elkaar heen .
pi_44659298
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 december 2006 11:45 schreef jackson het volgende:

[..]

Heerlijk die verschillende shit
Precies . En mijn smaak blijft zich ook maar uitbreiden, toch blijft trance mijn grootste passie
  vrijdag 22 december 2006 @ 16:25:10 #21
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_44661157
BOEM! Knetters maar dan ook knetters dikke promo gescoord voor vanavond. Zal wel weer geen hond kennen maar ik vind em GODDELIJK!
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_44662256
Nog even een reminder:

Vanavond vindt de 6e editie van online mixevent 'A Night To Remember' plaats!

19:00 - Chill-out (InterCity & Extrema)
21:00 - Beat (jackson)
23:00 - InterCity
01:00 - Tom S (Tomaz)
03:00 - Extrema (hp22)

Live vanuit Nederland en Zweden, tune vanavond in op http://80.84.250.29:8000/
pi_44662337
best een aardige lijst, die top 20. Al staan er een paar nummers in op plaatsen waarvan ik denk: horen die uberhaupt in de top 20???

wel A&B weer bovenaan voor de 3de keer op rij
19 feb. - ? : Australie, Nieuw Zeeland en wie weet waar nog meer...
pi_44667638
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 december 2006 17:16 schreef hp22 het volgende:
Nog even een reminder:

Vanavond vindt de 6e editie van online mixevent 'A Night To Remember' plaats!

19:00 - Chill-out (InterCity & Extrema)
21:00 - Beat (jackson)
23:00 - InterCity
01:00 - Tom S (Tomaz)
03:00 - Extrema (hp22)

Live vanuit Nederland en Zweden, tune vanavond in op http://80.84.250.29:8000/
Lalala we're off
pi_44668091
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop: