abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_42032352
quote:
After being blown away by some of his recent productions, John Askew has signed up Sean Tyas to join the existing Discover ranks. His first outing on the label will come in the form of a kicking remix he has done of Aled Mann’s “Cold Fusion” which will then set the standard for his first Discover single “Lift” which is sure to be another classic release for the label.“Mark my words…. Tyas will be f**ing huge!!!!” Askew December 05.

Sean Tyas, a New York native and part of BasslineNYC (www.basslinenyc.com), now residing in Switzerland, brings to the dancefloor a mix of melodic harmony and driving groove that is sure to be just as effective on the legs as it is on the heart.

He got his start in 1999 with his first set of Tech-12s and started to learn how to mix music. But for him, this was not enough. In the coming couple of years, he put together a studio and began producing records as well. By the age of twenty six, he has already remixed artists such as Christina Aguilera, Pink, Moby, Daniel Bedingfield, Christina Milian, and PPK. During this time he got his start into professional DJing with clubs in NYC such as Shelter and Exit.

Moving to Europe proved to be a great move for Sean, doing all production for DJ Beam in Germany and building his experience as a studio producer. Eventually Sean decided to step away, concentrated much more on his own productions and remixes. "Mirella" was the product of this exodus, as it was promptly signed to Afterglow Recordings, seeing John Askew and Dave Joy remixes. This led to a followup remix of Duderstadt - Muhanjala, which has seen almost every playlist of any trance DJ this year, including Armin van Buuren and Paul van Dyk.

Despite the departure from Germany to Switzerland, Sean maintained relations with Beam, and the remix of Beam - "On your Mind" proved to be another HUGE club smash. Caned CONSTANTLY by the likes of Paul van Dyk, John O'Callaghan, & Armin van Buuren, this remix essentially locked Sean in as one of 2006's more endeared talents in the genre.

The hype on his up-coming Discover single "Lift", has just been even more amplified by Sean's winning of the Sander van Doorn - Punk'd Remix Competition, beating out over 250 other remixes. Due out mid-summer, Lift promises to be Sean's biggest release to-date.

Coming from the energetic trance side of things has given Sean a slight edge when choosing emotional tracks. He has decided to not go in the "Hey I'm cool too"*** direction of everyone and their sister playing emotionless electrohouse, and now has reached even deeper into the real "dance your fucking ass off" tech-trance.

***This comment has apparently made some waves in the community, and was a bit misconstrued. So I feel I do have an obligation to explain myself. Someone had commented and questioned in amusement why I would have my brother Ryan Tyas normally open my radio shows with an hour of electro. Well, dance music comes in a huge amount of forms by now, and as such, as with all music, different types appeal to and make different types of people get energized. There are tons of people who don't like trance, and by that token tons that don't like house, and you know what, even more that don't like either. I may not be into electro for the most part, but I still respect the simple fact that people still want to hear it and dance to it on their own accord. It is something new, yes, and some amazing production still comes out of the genre that gets drowned in trance due trance's overwhelming amount of elements. I have nothing but respect for the genre and the production technique. Do I want to play it myself? No, it's just not what I play. So to call me hypocritical, well that's your perogative.
Radioshows
Elke donderdagavond van de week is er op DI.FM vanaf 6 uur Global Dj Broadcast met Markus Schulz en vanaf 8 uur A State Of Trance, gepresenteerd door Armin van Buuren. Op dinsdagavond is er vanaf 9 uur Trance Around The World met Above & Beyond op Anjunabeats.com.

Luister naar GDJB, ASOT en TATW om op de hoogte te blijven van de nieuwste releases. Tracklists hier, hier en hier te vinden.

Er zijn nog ontelbaar veel meer trance radioshows, een goed overzicht vind je hier and hier.
Zo af en toe is er ook nog wel een leuke trance dj te vinden bij 538 Dance Department.

Draai je zelf trance en wil je een keer met je sounds op de radio? Check dan Dance Attack of spreek user Tomaz aan. Hij is één van de presentatoren van dit locale dance programma in de Betuwe en altijd bereid talenten te laten draaien in z'n show.

Handige links

Communities
Tranceaddict forum
Trance.nu forum
Clubcharts forum
e-beatz forum
Intuition forum
Global Dj Broadcast forum (onofficieel GDJB forum hier)
Anjunabeats forum
Phono forum

Nieuwssites
Clubcharts
ID&T
i:Vibes
Partyflock
Trance.nu

Labels
Anjunabeats
Armada music
Black Hole
Bonzai
Gesture music
Purple Eye entertainment
Somatic Sense recordings
Intuition recordings
United recordings

Livestreams / internet-radiostations
ETN.FM
BasicBeats
Sensegenerate FM
Digitally Imported

Vinyl/mp3 release info
mp3-tunes.nl
4 Dj's Only
Dancegrooves
Recess
Buy That Record
Juno

mp3 winkels
Audiojelly
Beatport
Trackitdown
Dance Tunes

Andere handige sites
Discogs
Trance.nu Wiki

Vorige delen
Het grote trance topic (1)
Het grote trance topic (2): Story Of The Fall
Het Grote Trance Topic (3): Far From Earth
Centraal Trance Topic (4): A New Adventure
Centraal Trance Topic (5): Heaven Beyond
Centraal Trance Topic (6): Live In Amsterdam
Centraal Trance Topic (7): Live In Los Angeles
Centraal Trance Topic (8): Right Of Way
Centraal Trance Topic 9: Boundaries Of Imagination
Centraal Trance Topic (10): Basic Instinct
Centraal Trance Topic (11): A State of Trance
Centraal Trance Topic (12): In Motion
Centraal Trance Topic (13): Transparance
Centraal Trance Topic (14): Trance Match
Centraal Trance Topic (15): ATRC t/o 2003
Centraal Trance Topic (16): Universal Religion
Centraal Trance Topic (17): GU 013 - Ibiza
Centraal Trance Topic (18): Filo & Peri
Centraal Trance Topic (19): In Search Of Sunrise 1
Centraal Trance Topic (20): In Search Of Sunrise 2
Centraal Trance Topic (21): In Search Of Sunrise 3
Centraal Trance Topic (22): Just Be
Centraal Trance Topic (23): In Concert
Centraal Trance Topic (24): Jump The Next Train
Centraal Trance Topic (24): Özgür Can
Centraal Trance Topic (26): Kyau vs. Albert
Centraal Trance Topic (27): Markus Schulz
Centraal Trance Topic (28): Rank 1
Centraal Trance Topic (29): Fred Baker
Centraal Trance Topic (30): Perry O'Neil
Centraal Trance Topic (31): M.I.K.E.
Centraal Trance Topic (32): Passiva
Centraal Trance Topic (33): Gabriel & Dresden
Centraal Trance Topic (34): Airwave
Centraal Trance Topic (35): Above & Beyond
Centraal Trance Topic (36): Andy Moor
Centraal Trance Topic (37): Jonas Steur
Centraal Trance Topic (38): Misja Helsloot
Centraal Trance Topic (39): Matthew Dekay
Centraal Trance Topic (40): Marco V
Centraal Trance Topic (41): Menno de Jong
Centraal Trance Topic (42): Niklas Harding
Centraal Trance Topic (43): Phynn
Centraal Trance Topic (44): Solarstone
Centraal Trance Topic (45): Brian Transeau
Centraal Trance Topic (46): Joni Ljungqvist
Centraal Trance Topic (47): Signum
Centraal Trance Topic (48): Elevation
Centraal Trance Topic (49): Danjo & Styles
Centraal Trance Topic (50): Jon O'Bir
Centraal Trance Topic (51): Maor Levi

*openingspost*
"Kijk hem daar nu harken op z'n buitenblad met z'n mijnwerkersgezicht"
pi_42032380
*meldt*
I look back and I'm amazed, that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record... you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool...
pi_42033158
Zaterdag Trance Classics party, dat wordt mooi
  donderdag 21 september 2006 @ 23:36:28 #4
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_42033940
Fictivision vs. C-Quence - Symbols (Kimito Lopez Private Revamp)

interessant
[b]BRING ME THE OSCARS[/b]
Y. Mulder: 'Ja, we gaan nu Huntelaar met Van Basten vergelijken, zo goed was Van Basten niet!'
pi_42034139
quote:
Op donderdag 21 september 2006 23:36 schreef Xantra het volgende:
Fictivision vs. C-Quence - Symbols (Kimito Lopez Private Revamp)

interessant
Niet weer een classic remake
pi_42034624
Woohooo, Sean Tyas! Ik ga z'n remix van Beats of Genesis - Summer of Love draaien tijdens Intuition Invites, wat een meesterlijke plaat is dat!
pi_42034913
quote:
Op donderdag 21 september 2006 23:17 schreef kreischer2000 het volgende:
Yes, ben erbij!
pi_42035711
Ah eindelijk komt It's A Fine Day bijna uit ?
pi_42035878
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 september 2006 00:29 schreef Dj_Day-V het volgende:
Ah eindelijk komt It's A Fine Day bijna uit ?
De Leon Bolier remix bedoel je? Die is volgens mij nog niet getekend bij een label.
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 10:07:54 #10
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_42040327
quote:
Op donderdag 21 september 2006 23:56 schreef Tomaz het volgende:
Woohooo, Sean Tyas! Ik ga z'n remix van Beats of Genesis - Summer of Love draaien tijdens Intuition Invites, wat een meesterlijke plaat is dat!
Daar heb je net een dikke remix tepakken van hem. Ik weet dat sommigen mensen helemaal weg zijn van Sean Tyas maar ik vind het niet echt bijzonder. Zijn remixen en productie zijn goed maar weinig bijzonder denk ik. Over het algemeen standaard tranceplaatjes. Ik kan zo geen echte knaller van hem bedenken eigenlijk. Toch kan je zijn plaatjes aan de andere kant weer prima draaien tijdens een trancy set.
Hm hm...
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 10:09:29 #11
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_42040357
quote:
Op donderdag 21 september 2006 23:17 schreef kreischer2000 het volgende:
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 september 2006 00:06 schreef Tomaz het volgende:

[..]

Yes, ben erbij!
*meldt*
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 11:40:20 #12
36461 Joppy
geen colaboy
pi_42042578
*Meldt
Ik ga dit weekend even naar mijn ouders, dus weer even fatsoenlijk internet misbruiken. Tips van goede tracks die ik gemist zou kunnen hebben in de afgelopen 4 weken zijn uiteraard welkom
Let the beat control your body!
pi_42042906
Ah! Herr Tyas aus Deutschland. Eerste keer dat ik van hem hoorde was met het nummertje:
64 Bit - Virtual Discothech 1.0 (Beam & Sean Tyas Remix). Heerlijk (semi kaas?) plaatje!

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 22-09-2006 11:53:13 ]
pi_42043520
ik ben er echt compleet uit.. Die nieuwe namen zeggen me ff niks. Misschien toch maar weer wat verdiepen
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 12:59:21 #16
134192 DreamAway
beautiful noise
pi_42044794
!hoera hoera hoera!

! Sean Tyas !

!hoera hoera hoera!

! morgen trance classics party !

ow...het spammen was afgelopen.
| ...After silence, music is the closest to translate the inexpressible... |
pi_42044914
Deze kennen jullie zeker al 1000, ik ontdek 'm pas net:
Pryda - Shadows ... lieve deun!

Tevens ben ik van mening dat het volgende topic over Fonzerelli moet gaan. En wel vanwege:
Tiesto - Dance For Life (Fonzerelli Remix)
Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party (Aaron McClelland Summer Remix)
Chanel - My Life (Fonzerelli Remix)

[ Bericht 65% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 22-09-2006 13:05:41 ]
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 13:15:10 #18
108558 Messenga
goeiendag wat een geheel!
pi_42045256

Lift .

Centraal
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 14:49:39 #19
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_42047846
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 september 2006 13:02 schreef MarkzMan_X het volgende:
Tiesto - Dance For Life (Fonzerelli Remix)

Ja, goeie shit maar ik vind de global experience remix nog net ff beter. Wel lekker vernieuwend die Fonzerelli remix.
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_42049389
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 september 2006 00:35 schreef swopfile het volgende:

[..]

De Leon Bolier remix bedoel je? Die is volgens mij nog niet getekend bij een label.

*Label start
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 16:20:51 #21
105311 Xantra
Cinematographer
pi_42050181
quote:
Deze kennen jullie zeker al 1000, ik ontdek 'm pas net:

Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party (Aaron McClelland Summer Remix)
die is al maanden steengoed
[b]BRING ME THE OSCARS[/b]
Y. Mulder: 'Ja, we gaan nu Huntelaar met Van Basten vergelijken, zo goed was Van Basten niet!'
  vrijdag 22 september 2006 @ 18:27:57 #22
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_42052986
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 september 2006 15:50 schreef Dj_Day-V het volgende:

[..]

*Label start
- Klik links onderin op start
- selecteer "start label"

En klaar bent u
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_42053341
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 september 2006 18:27 schreef jackson het volgende:

[..]

En klaar bent u
Komt ie nu mee...zitten Markz en ik al maanden te werken...kan het zo ook!
I look back and I'm amazed, that my thoughts were so clear and true, that three words went through my mind endlessly, repeating themselves like a broken record... you're so cool, you're so cool, you're so cool...
pi_42054081
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 september 2006 18:27 schreef jackson het volgende:

[..]

En klaar bent u
thanks
pi_42055103
quote:

Chanel - My Life (Fonzerelli Remix)

Heerlijk!! Mee eens, HP, doe er wat mee!
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')