abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport donderdag 10 oktober 2019 @ 23:38:13 #176
426493 crew  PippenScottie
pi_189374911
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 23:33 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

ABC twitterde op donderdag 10-10-2019 om 22:58:44 Asked about two men with ties to Rudy Giuliani arrested earlier today, Pres. Trump says, "I don't know those gentlemen. Now, it's possible I have a picture with them, because I have a picture with everybody.""Maybe they were clients of Rudy," he adds. "You'd have to ask Rudy." https://t.co/EzCIEA6QMz reageer retweet
Haha, you'd have to ask Rudy. Zal hij blij mee zijn.
Die tekst zal Michael Cohen bekend voorkomen.
  donderdag 10 oktober 2019 @ 23:38:14 #177
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189374913
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 23:33 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

ABC twitterde op donderdag 10-10-2019 om 22:58:44 Asked about two men with ties to Rudy Giuliani arrested earlier today, Pres. Trump says, "I don't know those gentlemen. Now, it's possible I have a picture with them, because I have a picture with everybody.""Maybe they were clients of Rudy," he adds. "You'd have to ask Rudy." https://t.co/EzCIEA6QMz reageer retweet
Haha, you'd have to ask Rudy. Zal hij blij mee zijn.
Vast wel! :D

An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist.
  donderdag 10 oktober 2019 @ 23:41:04 #178
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_189374971
quote:
6s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 23:36 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Even nog terugkomend op deze 2 punten:

Daar duikt die 'journalist' John Solomon ook weer op. Je weet wel, complotdenkende fokkertjes kwamen steeds met artikelen van hem uit de Hill aanzetten als bewijs. :')
Ja, dat viel me ook al op. Op zich wel bekend natuurlijk bij veel die het wat volgen dat die man best wel een belangrijke aanjager is in het geheel, maar wel weer opvallend. Ik vraag me trouwens af waarom The Hill hem nog steeds in dienst heeft en niet onder opinie oid plaatst?!
  donderdag 10 oktober 2019 @ 23:41:43 #179
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_189374987
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 23:38 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:

[..]

Vast wel! :D

[ afbeelding ]
Als dat zo door gaat blijkt Rudy al die tijd een simpele koffiejongen te zijn geweest. :P
pi_189375020
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 23:41 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Ja, dat viel me ook al op. Op zich wel bekend natuurlijk bij veel die het wat volgen dat die man best wel een belangrijke aanjager is in het geheel, maar wel weer opvallend. Ook vraag ik me af waarom The Hill hem nog steeds in dienst heeft en niet onder opinie oid plaatst.
Hm het staat me bij dat ze dat juist wel deden, dat was ook hun verdediging meen ik toen andere journalisten gingen protesteren tegen zijn stukken.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 00:00:37 #181
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_189375332
quote:
6s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 23:43 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Hm het staat me bij dat ze dat juist wel deden, dat was ook hun verdediging meen ik toen andere journalisten gingen protesteren tegen zijn stukken.
Hm, het ziet er naar uit dat ze dat tegenwoordig inderdaad doen. Ten tijde van Uranium One niet... staat niks bij die artikelen van destijds.

Ter aanvulling... ik liep tegen dit artikeltje aan: https://www.thedailybeast(...)s-ukraine-conspiracy

Dat gaat over interne rebellie bij The Hill en als gevolg daarvan is het opinie label er op komen te staan en hij heeft The Hill verlaten.
  vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 00:07:24 #182
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_189375436
I don't know this person I had dinner with and took selfies with in the White House.

They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_189375437
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 00:00 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Hm, het ziet er naar uit dat ze dat tegenwoordig inderdaad doen. Ten tijde van Uranium One niet... staat niks bij die artikelen van destijds.

Ter aanvulling... ik liep tegen dit artikeltje aan: https://www.thedailybeast(...)s-ukraine-conspiracy

Dat gaat over interne rebellie bij The Hill en als gevolg daarvan is het opinie label er op komen te staan en hij zal The Hill verlaten.
Aha zo zat het. Thanks!

Maar hij heeft dus juist vanwege zijn verzinsels een contract bij Fox News gekregen las ik ook :')

John Solomon foisted a bogus story on Fox News viewers. His punishment? A contract.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_189375495
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 19:15 schreef Jellereppe het volgende:
Dit is goed om te weten lijkt mij. Zwaar teleurgesteld in Westerse media. Rapporteren is zwaar gekleurd en zwaar onder de maat. We willen weten wat speelt met zo min mogelijk bias.
[..]

[..]

Joh daar heb je hele leuke filmpjes van. Na 2000 explodeert China in bijna al van dit soort filmpjes.

Nederland komt vaak ook nog voor in de eerste decennia, maar moet uiteindelijk vaak het veld ruimen voor tweede wereldlanden met 100 miljoen inwoners of meer enzo.

beter een knipoog dan een blauw oog
pi_189375562
Ook heel vreemd:

The Mystery of Rudy Giuliani’s Vienna Trip

President Trump’s personal lawyer told me he was planning to fly to Vienna roughly 24 hours after his business associates were arrested as they prepared to do the same.
quote:
Last night, when Rudy Giuliani told me he couldn’t get together for an interview, his reason made sense: As with many nights of late, he was due to appear on Hannity. When I suggested this evening instead, his response was a bit more curious. We would have to aim for lunch, Giuliani told me, because he was planning to fly to Vienna, Austria, at night. He didn’t offer any details beyond that.

Giuliani called me at 6:22 p.m. last night—around the same time that two of his associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were arrested at Dulles Airport while waiting to board an international flight with one-way tickets. As The Wall Street Journal reported this afternoon, the two men were bound for Vienna. The Florida businessmen, who are reported to have assisted Giuliani in his alleged efforts to investigate Joe Biden and his family ahead of the 2020 election, were charged with campaign-finance violations, with prosecutors alleging that they had conspired to funnel money from a Russian donor into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

But Giuliani, when confirming today that Parnas and Fruman were heading to Vienna on matters “related to their business,” told the Journal that he himself only had plans to meet with them when they returned to Washington. By this logic, Giuliani was also planning to fly to Vienna within roughly 24 hours of his business associates, but do no business with them while all three were there.

This morning, Giuliani told me he’d have to reschedule our lunch. I’ve tried to reach him since then, to discuss Parnas’s and Fruman’s arrests, among other things, to no avail. When I called at 3 p.m. ET to ask about his Vienna trip, a woman claiming to be his communications director answered the phone. I have called him more than 100 times over the past year, and this is the first time that has ever happened. She said she’d have to get back to me. As we spoke, I could hear a voice that resembled Giuliani’s shout “asshole” in the background. “Oh, sorry,” the woman told me. “He was talking to the TV.”

Why were Parnas and Fruman bound for Vienna? Why was Giuliani—if what he told me was true—planning to be in the same city a day later?

Giuliani finally sent me a text message at 4:18 p.m. ET: “I can’t comment on it at this time.”

[..]
  vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 00:22:01 #186
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189375594
quote:
6s.gif Op vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 00:17 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
Ook heel vreemd:

The Mystery of Rudy Giuliani’s Vienna Trip

President Trump’s personal lawyer told me he was planning to fly to Vienna roughly 24 hours after his business associates were arrested as they prepared to do the same.
[..]

Wenen, wat is daar te doen dan? Zitten daar tegenwoordig veel rijke Russische oligarchen oid?
An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist.
pi_189375679
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 00:22 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:

[..]

Wenen, wat is daar te doen dan? Zitten daar tegenwoordig veel rijke Russische oligarchen oid?
Geen idee ook :N
  vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 00:32:45 #188
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_189375689
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 00:31 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Geen idee ook :N
Ik geef het 24 uur max, dan weten we er alles van. :P

O, kijk nou eens: https://www.vindobona.org(...)r-money-from-austria en deze is vrij recent: https://outline.com/GJXkFe

Hmmm...

[ Bericht 12% gewijzigd door kladderadatsch op 11-10-2019 00:43:26 ]
  Moderator vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 00:44:02 #189
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_189375762
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 00:22 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:

[..]

Wenen heeft een lange traditie als een plek waar West en Oost zaken met elkaar doen, al dan niet onverkwikkelijke zaken.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
pi_189375945
Trump's telefoongesprek was zo 'perfect' dat minstens vier officials zich ernstig zorgen maakten.

At least four national security officials raised alarms about Ukraine policy before and after Trump call with Ukrainian president
quote:
At least four national security officials were so alarmed by the Trump administration’s attempts to pressure Ukraine for political purposes that they raised concerns with a White House lawyer both before and immediately after President Trump’s July 25 call with that country’s president, according to U.S. officials and other people familiar with the matter.

The nature and timing of the previously undisclosed discussions with National Security Council legal adviser John Eisenberg indicate that officials were delivering warnings through official White House channels earlier than previously understood — including before the call that precipitated a whistleblower complaint and the impeachment inquiry of the president.

At the time, the officials were unnerved by the removal in May of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine; subsequent efforts by Trump’s lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani to promote Ukraine-related conspiracies; as well as signals in meetings at the White House that Trump wanted the new government in Kiev to deliver material that might be politically damaging to Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Those concerns soared in the call’s aftermath, officials said. Within minutes, senior officials including national security adviser John Bolton were being pinged by subordinates about problems with what the president had said to his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky. Bolton and others scrambled to obtain a rough transcript that was already being “locked down” on a highly classified computer network.

“When people were listening to this in real time there were significant concerns about what was going on — alarm bells were kind of ringing,” said one person familiar with the sequence of events inside the White House, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive matter. “People were trying to figure out what to do, how to get a grasp on the situation.”

It is unclear whether some or all of the officials who complained to Eisenberg are also the ones who later spoke to the whistleblower.

[..]
pi_189376146
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_189376164
quote:
Dat kan ik niet meer aan hoor :D

Ik volg het wel via Daniel Dale :+

ddale8 twitterde op vrijdag 11-10-2019 om 01:56:53 Trump is holding a campaign rally in Minneapolis. In this thread there will be quotes and fact checks. reageer retweet
pi_189376215
Fiona Hill komt dit maandag getuigen:

kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 11-10-2019 om 01:50:04 Breaking via NBC: Fiona Hill, Trump's former top aide on Russia & Europe, plans to tell Congress that Giuliani and E.U. ambassador Gordon Sondland circumvented the National Security Council and the normal W.H. process to pursue a shadow policy on Ukraine. https://t.co/lbjv7vTZbS reageer retweet
En Yovanovitch wilde daar duidelijk niet aan meewerken:

kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 11-10-2019 om 02:25:48 "The former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine was removed from her post after insisting that Rudy Giuliani's requests to Ukrainian officials for investigations be relayed through official channels, according to a former diplomat who has spoken with her." https://t.co/FweV1ywbs6 reageer retweet
Zij mag niet getuigen van Trump -O-

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 11-10-2019 02:42:54 ]
pi_189376249
John_Hudson twitterde op vrijdag 11-10-2019 om 02:46:51 Senior adviser to Pompeo resigns https://t.co/WVOCGIhSfi reageer retweet
quote:
Michael McKinley, a career diplomat and senior adviser to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, has resigned his position amid rising dissatisfaction and plummeting morale inside the State Department over what is seen as Pompeo's failure to support personnel ensnared in the Ukraine controversy.

A senior officer who has held a range of diplomatic posts, including ambassador to Afghanistan, Colombia and Peru, McKinley was serving as ambassador to Brazil last year when Pompeo recruited him as a policy adviser and a conduit between his office and the career service.

Pompeo was expected to issue a statement Friday announcing his departure.

McKinley declined to comment Thursday evening.

A person familiar with the situation said that McKinley felt that Pompeo had been a positive force compared to his predecessor, Rex Tillerson, in terms of encouraging alternative views within the department, as well as lifting a Tillerson freeze on promotions and prohibitions against spouses working abroad.

Although he had no direct involvement with Ukraine, part of McKinley's job involved taking the temperature of the building for Pompeo. Like many others, he was disappointed in the secretary's lack of public support for diplomats who have been named in the Ukraine controversy and called to testify before House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry into the actions of Trump and his personal attorney, Rudolph W. Giuliani.

Concern has been especially high for Marie Yovanovitch, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine whom Pompeo recalled from her Post when a rightwing media campaign accused her of disloyalty. Yovanovitch had questioned Giuliani's efforts to press Ukraine to investigate Trump's political rivals.

Giuliani has said that Trump ordered Pompeo to fire her. In his July telephone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that is at the center of the impeachment investigation, Trump called Yovanovitch "bad," and said that "she's going to go through some things."

Currently a fellow at Georgetown University on leave from the State Department, Yovonavitch is scheduled to give a deposition to investigating committees on Friday.
Zou hij nu wel gaan gaan getuigen? :P

[ Bericht 20% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 11-10-2019 03:11:55 ]
pi_189376294
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 00:32 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:

[..]

Ik geef het 24 uur max, dan weten we er alles van. :P

O, kijk nou eens: https://www.vindobona.org(...)r-money-from-austria en deze is vrij recent: https://outline.com/GJXkFe

Hmmm...
Net bij Rachel Maddow: Vienna? Why?

Dmitry Firtash! :D

Deze oligarch (partner van Manafort) woont in Wenen, heeft daar huisarrest in afwachting van uitspraak in rechtszaak tegen uitzetting naar de US wegens omkoping. Hij leverde Giuliani het document waarmee hij op Fox News liep te zwaaien en wat een 'sworn testimony' zou zijn van Oekraiense official als bewijs voor de corruptie van de Bidens.
  vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 03:53:23 #196
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_189376309
EU-ambassadeur Sondland komt getuigen:

https://www.axios.com/gor(...)0e-9ff004ee262f.html

quote:
U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland is expected to testify next Wednesday before the House committees investigating President Trump and Ukraine, despite being blocked by the State Department from appearing at a closed-door deposition this week, 4 congressional sources tell Axios.

Why it matters: One source familiar with the rescheduling tells Axios that after the State Department pulled the plug on Sondland's testimony, Republicans close to Trump encouraged him to let the ambassador come before the committees. Trump's allies believe Sondland's testimony will be helpful to their side.

"Republicans are looking for any silver lining they can get," the source said. "Sondland could be a silver lining ... He donated $1 million to Trump's inaugural. He's a Trump guy. Whereas [former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie] Yovanovitch is a career person."

The backdrop: Text messages turned over by former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker revealed that Sondland, who was named in the whistleblower complaint that set off the impeachment inquiry, was an intermediary in Trump and Rudy Giuliani's alleged efforts to push Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden.

One particularly explosive exchange that Democrats have keyed in on was a text sent to Sondland by the top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine, Bill Taylor.

"I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor texted.

Sondland texted back: "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo's of any kind." The New York Times reported that Sondland's response came after he spoke to the president.

After the State Department blocked Sondland's testimony, Trump tweeted that he didn't want the ambassador "testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s [sic] rights have been taken away, and true facts are not allowed out for the public."

Sondland was subpoenaed hours later by the committees.

Later that day, the White House sent a letter informing House Democratic leaders that the Trump administration will not participate in their impeachment inquiry, condemning it as "constitutionally illegitimate."

The big picture: On Thursday, the House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs Committees sent out the following schedule, obtained first by Axios, to committee members and staffers outlining the officials who are expected to testify over the next week, per the congressional sources.

Friday: Former U.S. Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

Monday: Trump's former Russia adviser Fiona Hill.

Tuesday: Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent.

Wednesday: U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland.

Thursday: Counselor of the State Department Ulrich Brechbuhl.

Yes, but: These sources acknowledge that they can't say with 100% certainty that the Trump administration will allow these officials to testify.

"We're never sure until the morning of," one of the sources said.

But they all said that as of now, the committees are preparing as if each of these individuals are appearing.
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_189376340
Eindelijk. Het glipt nu echt uit zn handen.

Die rally van hem in Minneapolis. Een deplorabele rally.
  vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 08:40:41 #198
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_189377127
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 04:40 schreef Freak188 het volgende:
Eindelijk. Het glipt nu echt uit zn handen.

Die rally van hem in Minneapolis. Een deplorabele rally.
Hij geeft het publiek wat het verwacht. Eigenlijk saai en voorspelbaar.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
pi_189377155
Trump wil nu bemiddelen tussen Turkije en de Koerden. Dus eerst trek hij z'n troepen terug, waarmee hij al z'n leverage opgeeft, om vervolgens de wens uit te spreken te willen onderhandelen.

Art of the deal, mensen.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
  vrijdag 11 oktober 2019 @ 08:47:45 #200
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_189377169
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 23:41 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Als dat zo door gaat blijkt Rudy al die tijd een simpele koffiejongen te zijn geweest. :P
Koffiejuffrouw.

wél bij de les blijven he??! o|O
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')