abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_186383112
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 23 april 2019 11:41 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

allicht. Pence is er een die maar al te graag het "beleid" van Trump wil doorzetten. En dit weet Pelosi.
Precies.

Misschien klinkt het als desinteresse. Ik volgde de ontwikkelingen iedere dag, maar met het signaal van Pelosi heb ik me er eigenlijk al bij neergelegd dat men in een bananenstaatsituatie zit.

Gezien de weinige kansen of openingen die er nu zelfs met het grofst mogelijke "geschut" zijn en Trump theoretisch gezien opnieuw gekozen kan worden is het imho stukken minder interessant geworden om de doorsudderende Amerikaanse politiek of die van een andere corrupte regering van dag tot dag te volgen.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 23 april 2019 @ 18:19:01 #252
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_186383184
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 23-04-2019 om 18:00:09 Mike Pence hasn't released any tax returns since taking office, WSJ reports.It's getting less attention, but it's just as precedent-breaking: Going back to Walter Mondale in the 1970s, all of Pence's predecessors have disclosed their returns. https://t.co/MrSiZyBr4K reageer retweet
Benieuwd wat Pence te verbergen heeft.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  dinsdag 23 april 2019 @ 18:28:41 #253
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_186383368
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 23 april 2019 18:13 schreef Beathoven het volgende:

[..]

Precies.

Misschien klinkt het als desinteresse. Ik volgde de ontwikkelingen iedere dag, maar met het signaal van Pelosi heb ik me er eigenlijk al bij neergelegd dat men in een bananenstaatsituatie zit.

Gezien de weinige kansen of openingen die er nu zelfs met het grofst mogelijke "geschut" zijn en Trump theoretisch gezien opnieuw gekozen kan worden is het imho stukken minder interessant geworden om de doorsudderende Amerikaanse politiek of die van een andere corrupte regering van dag tot dag te volgen.
Nixon kon ook niet meteen rekenen op een impeachment procedure. Die had eerst hoorzittingen in de Senaat (waarna hij voordat de procedure werd ingezet af trad). Het zou nog best wel kunnen dat als bijvoorbeeld Mueller gehoord wordt er aan de hand van wat hij verklaart een dergelijke procedure gestart zou worden al blijf ik me af vragen hoe electoraal verstandig dat zou zijn ... staat tegenover dat een precedent scheppen door niks te doen ook eigenlijk niet kan, maar ja.
pi_186383658
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 23 april 2019 18:28 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Nixon kon ook niet meteen rekenen op een impeachment procedure. Die had eerst hoorzittingen in de Senaat (waarna hij voordat de procedure werd ingezet af trad). Het zou nog best wel kunnen dat als bijvoorbeeld Mueller gehoord wordt er aan de hand van wat hij verklaart een dergelijke procedure gestart zou worden al blijf ik me af vragen hoe electoraal verstandig dat zou zijn ... staat tegenover dat een precedent scheppen door niks te doen ook eigenlijk niet kan, maar ja.
Nixon is ook wel een mooi voorbeeld van hoe politiek dat soort procedures zijn. Je hoort nu vrijwel niemand meer een lans breken voor de daden van Nixon, maar in de house judicial committee stemden alle 21 Democraten unaniem voor het starten van impeachment voor obstructie en machtsmisbruik, terwijl de Republikeinen in meerderheid tegenstemden. Voor de geheime bombardementen op Cambodja en belastingontduiking stemden de Democraten dan weer in kleine meerderheid voor impeachment, terwijl de Republikeinen juist weer unaniem tegenstemden.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 23 april 2019 @ 20:20:07 #255
3928 Ulx
pi_186385623
Impeachment is dan ook een puur politieke procedure. Nixon gaf op toen de GOP leider in de Senaat hem kwam vertellen dat ook hij tegen hem zou stemmen.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_186390346
White House plans to fight House subpoena of former counsel Donald McGahn for testimony on Mueller report
quote:
The White House plans to fight a subpoena issued by the House Judiciary Committee for former White House counsel Donald McGahn to testify, according to people familiar with the matter, setting up another showdown in the aftermath of the special counsel report.

The Trump administration also plans to oppose other requests from House committees for the testimony of current and former aides about actions in the White House described in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report, according to two people familiar with internal thinking.

White House lawyers plan to tell attorneys for administration witnesses called by the House that they will be asserting executive privilege over their testimony, officials said.

Such a move will intensify an ongoing power struggle between the Trump administration and congressional Democrats, potentially setting up a protracted court battle.

McGahn was mentioned more than 150 times in Mueller’s report and provided damaging accounts to investigators about how the president pressured him to oust the special counsel and then pushed him to publicly deny the episode.

McGahn's lawyer, William Burck, began discussions with the House Judiciary Committee about his potential testimony after the panel issued a subpoena Monday, according to people familiar with the matter.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 01:20:24 Chairman Nadler responds: "This evening's reports, if accurate, represent one more act of obstruction by an Administration desperate to prevent the public from talking about the President's behavior. The Committee's subpoena stands. I look forward to Mr. McGahn's testimony." reageer retweet
AdamSchiff twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 04:36:05 Trump is resisting every Congressional request for testimony and documents related to our oversight responsibility.Like an aspiring autocrat, he doesn't recognize the co-equal branches of our government.He has lived his entire life without accountability.That ends now. https://t.co/QixgD7zGBs reageer retweet

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 24-04-2019 06:40:30 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_186391691
Treasury secretary misses deadline for providing Trump tax returns to House panel, says he will make final decision by May 6
quote:
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Tuesday told a key lawmaker he would make a final decision as to whether to furnish President Trump’s tax returns by May 6, committing for the first time to a specific deadline in what has become a major Washington power struggle.

In a 10-page letter to House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard E. Neal (D-Mass.), Mnuchin said the Democrats’ request for Trump’s tax returns raised constitutional and privacy issues that needed to be resolved by the Justice Department before he could make a decision on how to proceed.

The letter repeatedly cast doubt on the motivations of Democrats in seeking the tax return information. Mnuchin served as Trump’s finance chairman during the 2016 presidential campaign, and the president already has signaled he does not want the information released, but multiple legal scholars have said they don’t see much precedent for Mnuchin to ignore the congressional inquiry.

Still, Treasury Department officials have taken steps to make their reluctance to turn over the records legally defensible. Tuesday’s letter contained 48 footnotes.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_186391710

Justice Department filing contradicts Kushner's view of Russia threat

quote:
Jared Kushner, in his first public comments since the public release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report, on Tuesday downplayed the effect of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, which saw his father-in-law win the Oval Office.

“You look at what Russia did, buying some Facebook ads and trying to sow dissent. It’s a terrible thing,” Kushner, who is also one of President Donald Trump’s senior advisers, said at a Time magazine event in New York. “But I think the investigations and all of the speculation that’s happened for the last two years has a much harsher impact on our democracy than a couple Facebook ads.”

The Justice Department, however, is offering a starkly different assessment of the potential dangers of a Russian intelligence operation to U.S. national security — and argues that it doesn’t take a master spy to do serious harm.

In a little-noticed court filing on Friday, an expert witness for the government, Robert Anderson Jr., a former assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, outlined how the activities of Russian gun-rights activist Mariia Butina during the election contained all the hallmarks of a sophisticated intelligence operation.

Anderson’s declaration has spawned a new fight between the government and Butina’s lawyers, who countered that it was speculative and blurred the line between informal networking and clandestine intelligence operations.

But the filing also sheds light on how the Justice Department views the ongoing threat of Russian attempts to influence American politics and goes well beyond what Mueller’s team was able to say in its 448-page report.

Allowing Russia to “bypass formal channels of diplomacy, win concessions, and exert influence within the United States” by entertaining backchannel lines of communication could result in “commensurate harm to the United States, including harm to the integrity of the United States’ political processes and internal government dealings, as well as to U.S. foreign policy interests and national security,” Anderson wrote.

SPOILER
pi_186391731
Trump wil dus niet dat zijn aides meewerken aan het onderzoek van het Huis en ook niet zijn belastingpapieren overgedragen worden na een dagvaarding.

De obstructie gaat gewoon verder.

Zo worden de D's nog gedwongen om te gaan impeachen :P

JohnWDean twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 03:11:11 Trump says he is opposed to White House aides testifying to Congress. Unless the witness agrees Trump can't stop them without a court order, which would be unprecedented and doubtful. He can't gag his former aides, and it is criminal to threaten them. https://t.co/VruD3j4kyW reageer retweet
mkraju twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 00:58:36 Neal response: "This afternoon, Secretary Mnuchin notified me that once again, the IRS will miss the deadline for my 6103 request. I plan to consult with counsel about my next steps." https://t.co/nOlYJtMUnM reageer retweet

[ Bericht 32% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 24-04-2019 04:51:42 ]
pi_186391766
Nog even de beelden van Kushner:

"You look at what Russia did, buying some Facebook ads to try to sow dissent and do it, and it's a terrible thing," Kushner said. "But I think the investigations and all of the speculation that's happened for the last two years has had a much harsher impact on our democracy than a couple of Facebook ads." :')

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 24-04-2019 05:28:38 ]
pi_186391816
Een andere Trump aide beweert intussen dat Trump al meerdere malen de Russische inmenging heeft veroordeeld:
EamonJavers twitterde op dinsdag 23-04-2019 om 17:32:27 I asked Hogan Gidley if President Trump will accept Russian help in the 2020 election. He said “I don’t understand the question” and pointed out that the president has “already denounced multiple times Russian involvement” in the 2016 cycle. https://t.co/QeZ6xwPEai reageer retweet
maggieNYT twitterde op dinsdag 23-04-2019 om 17:35:05 When did potus “denounce” Russian involvement? https://t.co/ldFugDiyGY reageer retweet
pi_186391839
Frappant veel gelijkenissen:

quote:
Congressman Larry Hogan was the only Republican to vote for all three Nixon articles of impeachment. He quoted Abraham Lincoln saying "we cannot escape history."
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 08:12:22 #263
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_186392357
EvanMcMullin twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 03:40:30 I can't stress enough the extent to which Trump's base now lives in an alternative info environment and who can blame them? Everyone is lying to them. Trump. His team. Many right-wing commentators. Congressional Republicans. The GOP. Fox News. This is a huge long-term problem. reageer retweet
Truth. Wat er aan te doen echter?!
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 08:36:52 #264
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_186392508
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 23 april 2019 18:19 schreef Ulx het volgende:
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 23-04-2019 om 18:00:09 Mike Pence hasn't released any tax returns since taking office, WSJ reports.It's getting less attention, but it's just as precedent-breaking: Going back to Walter Mondale in the 1970s, all of Pence's predecessors have disclosed their returns. https://t.co/MrSiZyBr4K reageer retweet
Pence heeft zich de laatste twee jaar angstvallig stil gehouden. Het feit blijft wel dat hij deel uit maakte van dezelfde campagne-caravaan als Trump. Dan kun je zwijgen wat je wil, maar ben je toch besmet.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 08:40:52 #265
473366 AllesKaputt
pelotonvulling
pi_186392539
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 23 april 2019 18:19 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Ik denk niet dat die veel te verbergen heeft, maar als Pence zijn tax returns openbaart, dan zijn er nog minder redenen voor Trump om dat niet te doen.
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 09:34:14 #266
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_186393080
quote:
6s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 05:10 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
Nog even de beelden van Kushner:

"You look at what Russia did, buying some Facebook ads to try to sow dissent and do it, and it's a terrible thing," Kushner said. "But I think the investigations and all of the speculation that's happened for the last two years has had a much harsher impact on our democracy than a couple of Facebook ads." :')

Russian Influence Reached 126 Million Through Facebook Alone
En dit afdoen al een paar facebook ads. Hij is er blijkbaar niet van bewust hoe subliminale boodschappen werken? Of juist wél.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 09:43:20 #267
3928 Ulx
pi_186393204
Joe_Gerth twitterde op maandag 22-04-2019 om 21:26:29 Is the Russian mob coming to Kentucky? https://t.co/5ghtJhHDGr via @courierjournal reageer retweet
Joe_Gerth twitterde op maandag 22-04-2019 om 21:29:35 Oh, and I had a hunch the Russians were involved nearly a year and a half ago when Braidy didn't want its employees criticizing the president. https://t.co/MgZ02nJ9Xk reageer retweet
MollyMcKew twitterde op dinsdag 23-04-2019 om 02:33:05 Why local journalism is important: Kentucky governor put taxpayer $$ into an aluminum plant owned by one of his backers. Then the 2 KY senators, McConnell+Paul, were 2 of 3 votes needed to overturn sanctions on Deripaska, whose Rusal then invested $200mil in the plant. Get it? https://t.co/p8wrTT1jtU reageer retweet
Blijkbaar is de Turtle nog corrupter dan gedacht.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 10:11:36 #268
3928 Ulx
pi_186393648
Anyway, the national emergency....

kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 23-04-2019 om 23:55:40 Trump complained about his follower count in his White House meeting with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey today, WaPo reports.https://t.co/V7IWu9jM65 reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 12:32:57 #269
3928 Ulx
pi_186395703
RepMaxineWaters twitterde op dinsdag 23-04-2019 om 22:15:41 Another strike against Treasury Sec. Mnuchin. Sears sued Mnuchin, claiming that he was among the board members who helped the CEO strip Sears of $2 BILLION in assets. Wow! Trump, his cabinet, & his inner circle show up in so many fraudulent efforts! Are they all crooks? reageer retweet
Het zal ook niet...
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 12:51:37 #270
3928 Ulx
pi_186396028
maggieNYT twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 11:02:31 Before Nielsen was forced out, she tried to focus the White House on one of her highest priorities as DHS secretary: preparing for new and different Russian forms of interference in 2020. Mulvaney told her not to bring it up in front of the president. https://t.co/WDNjfC52O4 reageer retweet
Trump weigert gewoon de VS te beschermen tegen vijanden domestic & abroad.

Haal die Nielsen ook maar even naar het Huis om daar wat over te zeggen. En over de verkoop van kinderen die zijn weggehaald bij hun ouders.
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 13:00:47 #271
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_186396201
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 14:04:52 #272
3928 Ulx
pi_186397194
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:00:46 Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning! reageer retweet
Benieuwd. Een beetje lekkere oorlog is goed voor de ratings.
pi_186397253
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 14:04 schreef Ulx het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:00:46 Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning! reageer retweet
Eindelijk weer eens oorlog met Mexico vanwege een verzonnen crisis *O*
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 14:09:59 #274
3928 Ulx
pi_186397267
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 13:30:00 Trump's washing machine tariffs cost U.S. consumers $815,000 for every job created, according to new research. https://t.co/FvunJwzcMm reageer retweet
MAGA! Het economische genie dat Trump heet flikt het toch maar even! Of zo.
pi_186398622
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:10:06 The Mueller Report, despite being written by Angry Democrats and Trump Haters, and with unlimited money behind it ($35,000,000), didn’t lay a glove on me. I DID NOTHING WRONG. If the partisan Dems ever tried to Impeach, I would first head to the U.S. Supreme Court. Not only...... reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:18:31 .....are there no “High Crimes and Misdemeanors,” there are no Crimes by me at all. All of the Crimes were committed by Crooked Hillary, the Dems, the DNC and Dirty Cops - and we caught them in the act! We waited for Mueller and WON, so now the Dems look to Congress as last hope! reageer retweet
ddale8 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:48:24 1) Trump has offered no proof of crimes by people who investigated him; 2) Trump can ask all he wants, but the Supreme Court doesn't hear challenges to impeachment, a political process; 3) "High crimes and misdemeanors" don't have to be actual criminal offenses. https://t.co/GkqcMRMao7 reageer retweet
pi_186398676
Een artikel over het discutabele gedrag van Trump's advocaten:

rgoodlaw twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 15:04:56 I raised serious concern of Giuliani’s conduct in tweet below👇But he’s not alone. Trump personal lawyers’ participation in obstruction occurs several times in pages of #MuellerReportSo I asked country’s top legal ethics expertRead Gillers’ analysis: https://t.co/xidSPiEYvA https://t.co/eL5ykVazk6 reageer retweet
Mueller Report and the President’s Personal Lawyers: Did They Violate Criminal Law and Ethical Rules?
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 15:47:53 #277
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_186398731
quote:
6s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 15:41 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:10:06 The Mueller Report, despite being written by Angry Democrats and Trump Haters, and with unlimited money behind it ($35,000,000), didn’t lay a glove on me. I DID NOTHING WRONG. If the partisan Dems ever tried to Impeach, I would first head to the U.S. Supreme Court. Not only...... reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:18:31 .....are there no “High Crimes and Misdemeanors,” there are no Crimes by me at all. All of the Crimes were committed by Crooked Hillary, the Dems, the DNC and Dirty Cops - and we caught them in the act! We waited for Mueller and WON, so now the Dems look to Congress as last hope! reageer retweet
ddale8 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 14:48:24 1) Trump has offered no proof of crimes by people who investigated him; 2) Trump can ask all he wants, but the Supreme Court doesn't hear challenges to impeachment, a political process; 3) "High crimes and misdemeanors" don't have to be actual criminal offenses. https://t.co/GkqcMRMao7 reageer retweet
Hij snapt ook werkelijk de ballen niet van de procedures. he? :')
pi_186398914
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 15:47 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

Hij snapt ook werkelijk de ballen niet van de procedures. he? :')
Hij wil vooral dat zijn volgelingen het niet begrijpen.
pi_186399087
Van de WSJ:
RichardRubinDC twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 15:37:09 New from me: Trump's tax returns would be interesting, sure. But the audit files Neal wants could be much more revealing. https://t.co/plGp0d77gQ via @WSJ reageer retweet

Trump’s IRS Audit Files Offer ‘Treasure Trove’—If Congress Ever Gets Them

Internal documents would let lawmakers understand how tax agency scrutinizes president
quote:
Democrats want six years of President Trump’s tax returns, and those should be plenty interesting. But it is the other documents they are seeking—administrative files for the president’s IRS audits—that may prove most revealing.

Experienced tax lawyers could take the returns, the audit files and Mr. Trump’s responses to IRS questions and quickly understand the status and core issues of any IRS inquiry into the president.

“That IRS working file is a treasure trove of information,” said Josh Ungerman, a former IRS and Justice Department attorney who represents taxpayers in Dallas.

The file would show what the IRS was examining and why, and could include the agency’s audit plan, auditors’ notes, back-and-forth with Mr. Trump and correspondence within the IRS. Each piece could reveal financial information the president has kept from the public and from House members who are invoking a law that requires the administration to provide anyone’s tax documents to them.

If lawmakers obtain those files after a court battle that now seems likely, they could learn whether the issues examined were flagged by agency computers or whistleblowers.

The files could show which figures the IRS agents considered doubtful and why, said Mark Matthews, a former senior IRS official now at Caplin & Drysdale law firm. They might indicate whether penalties should be imposed, as well as IRS managers’ comments on agents’ findings. In addition, workpapers could reveal what issues the IRS didn’t address.

SPOILER
pi_186399167
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 15:30:00 Checks and Balances, the conservative legal group founded in part by George Conway, on the Mueller report: "We believe the framers of the Constitution would have viewed the totality of this conduct as evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors." https://t.co/yvu4Eu4hv7 reageer retweet
pi_186399373
Hij is wanhopig op zoek naar Fake News:

realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:09:35 I didn’t call Bob Costa of the Washington Post, he called me (Returned his call)! Just more Fake News. reageer retweet
Maar helaas:
costareports twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:11:46 Yes, I noted this last night, before the interview posted. https://t.co/brT1URp6F4 https://t.co/grFXjTzOdC reageer retweet
costareports twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 01:42:14 President Trump called me this evening, in response to my request for comment on a profile story on a Trump World figure. After speaking on that topic, he took a few questions about his administration's standoff with Congress. We'll publish those remarks tonight. reageer retweet
Over de inhoud van het artikel heeft hij blijkbaar geen aanmerkingen...
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 16:33:39 #282
3928 Ulx
pi_186399624
NBCPolitics twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:16:01 NYTimes report: Acting White House chief of staff told former Sec. Nielsen that conversations on Russian meddling in 2020 election shouldn't be elevated to President Trump because he still tied the subject to questions about the legitimacy of his election. https://t.co/Me7eXMMTuQ reageer retweet
Lees: Omdat zijn fragiele ego het niet kon hebben. Maar als je je werk niet aankunt moet je stoppen. Niet je handen op je oren leggen terwijl je heel hard "lalalalaaaaaa!" roept. Dit is gewoon plichtsverzuim.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 17:11:10 #283
3928 Ulx
pi_186400313
ShimonPro twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:05:26 William Barr said in a 1998 interview that he was "disturbed" that Attorney General Janet Reno had not defended independent counsel Ken Starr from "spin control," "hatchet jobs" and "ad hominem attacks."https://t.co/xNpcpNkLvQ reageer retweet
En nu doet de partisan hack vrolijk mee.
pi_186400709
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 17:30:19 Ex-Watergate prosecutor Richard Ben-Veniste: "Executive privilege was waived when McGahn was permitted to give testimony and to be interviewed [Mueller] ... I don't see how the W.H. can assert exec privilege with something that has already been revealed." https://t.co/y0X8LnCuDH reageer retweet
Eenmaal gewaived, altijd gewaived :{w
pi_186400751
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 14:04 schreef Ulx het volgende:
ddale8 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:33:01 The U.S. military says the incident "was an honest mistake by the Mexican soldiers." Trump says the Mexican soldiers were probably trying to create a diversion to help drug smugglers. https://t.co/FBoXNJBvrw reageer retweet
pi_186400896
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 15:34:41 Can anyone comprehend what a GREAT job Border Patrol and Law Enforcement is doing on our Southern Border. So far this year they have APPREHENDED 418,000 plus illegal immigrants, way up from last year. Mexico is doing very little for us. DEMS IN CONGRESS MUST ACT NOW! reageer retweet
ddale8 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:01:05 Trump spent 2017 boasting that border apprehensions were way down ("down 78% at the border!"), a decrease he said was evidence that he was succeeding. When apprehensions then went way up, he switched to saying that the increase was evidence that he was succeeding. https://t.co/SkHEjyStK1 reageer retweet
Any way the wind blows... :')
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 18:02:13 #287
3928 Ulx
pi_186400948
Ann Coulter pakt Lindsey Graham aan! Ze noemt hem een ignorant moron!

AnnCoulter twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 17:42:52 Yes, and all you morons say" "'High Crimes and Misdemeanors' means whatever a majority of the House says it is," which is just as ignorant. https://t.co/36dbw6Rg5Z reageer retweet
PuestoLoco twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:23:11 @realDonaldTrump “You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic..Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. It's about restoring honor & integrity to the office”– Lindsey Graham Jan 1999https://t.co/d2zKWpK94W https://t.co/lFpbSLcRgS reageer retweet
  Moderator woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 18:07:07 #288
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_186401000
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 18:02 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Ann Coulter pakt Lindsey Graham aan! Ze noemt hem een ignorant moron!

AnnCoulter twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 17:42:52 Yes, and all you morons say" "'High Crimes and Misdemeanors' means whatever a majority of the House says it is," which is just as ignorant. https://t.co/36dbw6Rg5Z reageer retweet
PuestoLoco twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 16:23:11 @:realDonaldTrump “You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic..Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. It's about restoring honor & integrity to the office”– Lindsey Graham Jan 1999https://t.co/d2zKWpK94W https://t.co/lFpbSLcRgS reageer retweet
Pot, ketel?
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 18:08:38 #289
3928 Ulx
pi_186401022
Het zal zijn dat Coulter iemand anders bedoelde. Maar vreemd is het wel.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 18:38:13 #290
3928 Ulx
pi_186401538
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 18:35:09 At a meeting of House leaders this month, Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler suggested fining officials personally if they deny or ignore subpoenas, Bloomberg reports. Nadler even mentioned jailing admin officials as a consequence for contempt of Congress.https://t.co/uVgj3BHp16 reageer retweet
LOCK THEM UP!
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 21:36:42 #291
3928 Ulx
pi_186405868
funder twitterde op maandag 22-04-2019 om 19:52:44 "We are completely rebuilding our military. It was very depleted as you know. A lot of the military folks can tell you," Trump said to a group of children at the WH Easter Egg Roll https://t.co/srgCRzoapz reageer retweet
Als je niet in je broek wil pissen van dit belachelijke gedoe is een bezoek aan het toilet voor je het filmpje in de tweet bekijkt aan te raden.
De Paashaas die naast Trump staat is van een aantal Britten wèl welkom in het VK.
pi_186406946
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 23 april 2019 17:18 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Natuurlijk is er reden om te impeachen. Tien gevallen van obstructie. Niet alleen obstructie van onderzoeken naar hem, maar ook obstructie van het onderzoek naar een aanval op de VS. Dan ben je gewoon aan het heulen met een vijand. Er waren tijden dat je daarvoor gewoon de kogel kreeg.
Tien gevallen waar Mueller niet tot de conclusie kon komen dat Trump obstructie had gepleegd, maar hem tevens niet vrijpleitte. Als Mueller met al die kennis niet tot de conclusie kon komen dat Trump obstructie had gepleegd zegt dat mij genoeg. En al die zogenaamde experts vooral van linkerzijde die anders beweren hebben kennelijk meer informatie dan Mueller? Ik dacht het niet
Conservatieven zijn het meest tolerant. Ze moeten namelijk het meest tolereren
  Moderator woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 22:53:56 #293
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_186407963
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 18:38 schreef Ulx het volgende:
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 24-04-2019 om 18:35:09 At a meeting of House leaders this month, Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler suggested fining officials personally if they deny or ignore subpoenas, Bloomberg reports. Nadler even mentioned jailing admin officials as a consequence for contempt of Congress.https://t.co/uVgj3BHp16 reageer retweet
LOCK THEM UP!
Contempt is inderdaad een wapen wat men heeft en op contempt staat geen maat, je kan iemand net zo lang opsluiten tot ze de geeiste zaken leveren
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
pi_186408159
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 22:13 schreef WhiteBeard het volgende:

[..]

Tien gevallen waar Mueller niet tot de conclusie kon komen dat Trump obstructie had gepleegd, maar hem tevens niet vrijpleitte. Als Mueller met al die kennis niet tot de conclusie kon komen dat Trump obstructie had gepleegd zegt dat mij genoeg. En al die zogenaamde experts vooral van linkerzijde die anders beweren hebben kennelijk meer informatie dan Mueller? Ik dacht het niet
Mueller kon vooral niet tot conclusies komen omdat hij niet in staat is om Trump als zittende president te veroordelen en te vervolgen. Dus het vervolg ligt bij het congres. Erdogan is ook voor vele zaken te veroordelen maar in functie van zittende president met een web om zich kunnen ze niet bij 'm.

"Oh God I am fucked" - Trump zou met zijn kennis vermoedelijk al willen terugtreden maar wetende dat hij als president-af meteen naar het beklaagdenbankje moet zal hij dit zo lang mogelijk willen uitstellen. Zie ook Assange die lang onaanraakbaar was maar recent alsnog is opgepakt.
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 23:23:08 #295
193178 Ensiferum
Met zonder usericon
pi_186408541
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 23:03 schreef Beathoven het volgende:

[..]

Mueller kon vooral niet tot conclusies komen omdat hij niet in staat is om Trump als zittende president te veroordelen en te vervolgen. Dus het vervolg ligt bij het congres. Erdogan is ook voor vele zaken te veroordelen maar in functie van zittende president met een web om zich kunnen ze niet bij 'm.

"Oh God I am fucked" - Trump zou met zijn kennis vermoedelijk al willen terugtreden maar wetende dat hij als president-af meteen naar het beklaagdenbankje moet zal hij dit zo lang mogelijk willen uitstellen. Zie ook Assange die lang onaanraakbaar was maar recent alsnog is opgepakt.
Mueller kan dat natuurlijk wel: https://thebulwark.com/th(...)s-surprisingly-weak/

quote:
It’s not in the Constitution. It’s not a law. It’s not even a regulation.
Natuurlijk is het niet practisch voor relatief lichte vergrijpen. Maar hiet is niet zo dat Mueller het niet kon.

En dat I am fucked commentaar, dat is niet omdat hij schuldig is. Dat is omdat het zijn presidentschap overschaduwt, en het momentum van zijn verkiezing wegneemt. Deze hele Ruslandfarce heeft zijn presidentschap ondermijnd.

Maar het zou fijn zijn om te stoppen met de leugen dat Trump niet kon worden aangeklaagd. Het lijkt wel alsof de anti-Trump zijde zich steeds moet indekken. Het afzwakken van de beschuldigingen, de impeachmentkeutel intrekken, Mueller van held tot verrader verklaren. Barr die het loopjongetje van Trump is. Alles om maar het meest voor de hand liggende te ontkennen; Trump is onschuldig.
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 23:28:21 #296
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_186408652
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 23:23 schreef Ensiferum het volgende:

[..]

Mueller kan dat natuurlijk wel: https://thebulwark.com/th(...)s-surprisingly-weak/
[..]

Natuurlijk is het niet practisch voor relatief lichte vergrijpen. Maar hiet is niet zo dat Mueller het niet kon.

En dat I am fucked commentaar, dat is niet omdat hij schuldig is. Dat is omdat het zijn presidentschap overschaduwt, en het momentum van zijn verkiezing wegneemt. Deze hele Ruslandfarce heeft zijn presidentschap ondermijnd.

Maar het zou fijn zijn om te stoppen met de leugen dat Trump niet kon worden aangeklaagd. Het lijkt wel alsof de anti-Trump zijde zich steeds moet indekken. Het afzwakken van de beschuldigingen, de impeachmentkeutel intrekken, Mueller van held tot verrader verklaren. Barr die het loopjongetje van Trump is. Alles om maar het meest voor de hand liggende te ontkennen; Trump is onschuldig.
En jij weet dit zo zeker, omdat?
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 23:34:33 #297
193178 Ensiferum
Met zonder usericon
pi_186408799
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 23:28 schreef Vis1980 het volgende:

[..]

En jij weet dit zo zeker, omdat?
Ten eerste omdat het logisch is. Ten tweede omdat de onderzoeksresultaten de anti-Trump lezing niet ondersteunen.
  Moderator woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 23:36:59 #298
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_186408844
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 23:34 schreef Ensiferum het volgende:

[..]

Ten eerste omdat het logisch is. Ten tweede omdat de onderzoeksresultaten de anti-Trump lezing niet ondersteunen.
Leuk, die satirische posts van jou :)
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 23:38:36 #299
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_186408872
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 23:34 schreef Ensiferum het volgende:

[..]

En hoe is dit in hemelsnaam enig bewijs?
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 23:40:39 #300
193178 Ensiferum
Met zonder usericon
pi_186408911
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 23:38 schreef Vis1980 het volgende:

[..]

En hoe is dit in hemelsnaam enig bewijs?
Occam's razor.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')