abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 01:12:12 #1
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_184352322
Kopstukken

President - Donald Trump en kabinet:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Amerikaans Congres:

Political groups house:
Democratic (235)
Republican (199)
Vacant (1)

Political groups Senate:
Republican (53)
Democratic (45)
Independents (2)

De huidige staat van de Amerikaanse politiek

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_184352340
Vanwege het niet uitbetalen van lonen gedurende de shutdown, hebben ambtenaren een class-action rechtszaak gestart tegen de federale overheid.

Leonard French (Amerikaans jurist) praat hierover op zijn youtubekanaal:

"Gov't Shutdown LAWSUIT seeks Back Pay + Damages & Costs"

A CBP employee has sued the Federal #Government after failing to receive his paycheck because of the #Shutdown. Citing the Fair Labor Standards Act, the #lawsuit seeks both actual and liquidated damages, effectively doubling the pay for any affected employee.

"If flesh could crawl, my skin would roll off from my bones and run away from here, as far from God as heaven is wide, as far from God as angels can fly"
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 01:14:32 #3
3928 Ulx
pi_184352354
Weet je wie ook geen geld krijgen?

quote:
#SHUTDOWN: Iowa farmer: “It’s not worth putting up the wall to put us in this situation.”

$9.5B of aid set aside for farmers to weather trade dispute w/China are now ON HOLD. Their crops are already down 20%.

Important story from @CBSThisMorning: https://t.co/GwruAr5OeE
Ooooops. Eerst zorgt Trump dat boeren hun producten niet neer kunnen verkopen door zijn handelsoorlog, en vervolgens komt de beloofde staatssteun ook niet. Daar maak je vrienden mee.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Moderator / Redactie FP + Sport zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 01:17:44 #4
408813 crew  trein2000
pi_184352393
TT _O_ , wat een mafklapper is het toch wel/geen noodtoestand. En nu dus ook de lui die de zure vruchten plukken van zijn domme beleid niet compenseren.
Maar de vastgoedboeren uiteraard wel :')
Trots daw veur Twente bint!
We zijn gehaat en asociaal
We zijn de allermooiste club van allemaal
pi_184353190
De overheid daar moet is werk maken van migratiebeleid. Daar heeft Trump gewoon 100% gelijk in.
Het aantal illegalen dat in kooien aan de grens zit, kinderen die een gevaarlijke oversteek maken en de drugs problematiek.

Het is een onhoudbare situatie.
pi_184353197
Top. Een muur is daar dus een totaal waardeloze oplossing voor.
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
pi_184353243
Wat ik niet begrijp, voordat de Amerikaanse congresverkiezingen plaatsvonden in 2018 hadden de republikeinen de meerderheid in zowel het Senaat als in the House.

Trump was al 2.5 jaar president. Waarom wilde Trump de muur pas financiëren nadat de democraten meerderheid in het Huis kregen?

Hij had 2.5 jaar lang daar alle mogelijkheid voor.
pi_184353258
De President van de Verenigde Staten is onderzocht door de FBI:

kylegriffin1 twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 02:22:29 Breaking: In the days after Trump fired James Comey, law enforcement officials became so concerned by Trump's behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, NYT reports. https://t.co/NiDnoTcFUY reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 02:25:21 "Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president's own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow's influence." https://t.co/Gfa3Ahdicu reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 02:40:34 NYT reports that, after Comey was fired, two more actions from Trump prompted the FBI to open an investigation:* Trump wanted to send a letter to Comey about his firing in which he mentioned the Russia probe* Trump's Lester Holt interview where he mentioned "this Russia thing" https://t.co/Gfa3Ahdicu reageer retweet
F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
quote:
In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president's behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president's own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow's influence.

The investigation the F.B.I. opened into Mr. Trump also had a criminal aspect, which has long been publicly known: whether his firing of Mr. Comey constituted obstruction of justice.

Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump's ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president's activities before and after Mr. Comey's firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller's broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them. It is unclear whether Mr. Mueller is still pursuing the counterintelligence matter, and some former law enforcement officials outside the investigation have questioned whether agents overstepped in opening it.

The criminal and counterintelligence elements were coupled together into one investigation, former law enforcement officials said in interviews in recent weeks, because if Mr. Trump had ousted the head of the F.B.I. to impede or even end the Russia investigation, that was both a possible crime and a national security concern. The F.B.I.'s counterintelligence division handles national security matters.

If the president had fired Mr. Comey to stop the Russia investigation, the action would have been a national security issue because it naturally would have hurt the bureau's effort to learn how Moscow interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Americans were involved, according to James A. Baker, who served as F.B.I. general counsel until late 2017. He privately testified in October before House investigators who were examining the F.B.I.'s handling of the full Russia inquiry.

"Not only would it be an issue of obstructing an investigation, but the obstruction itself would hurt our ability to figure out what the Russians had done, and that is what would be the threat to national security," Mr. Baker said in his testimony, portions of which were read to The New York Times. Mr. Baker did not explicitly acknowledge the existence of the investigation of Mr. Trump to congressional investigators.

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel's office both declined to comment.

SPOILER
What if the Obstruction Was the Collusion? On the New York's Times's Latest Bombshell

Draadje Seth:
SethAbramson twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 03:16:04 Wittes here catches up to what many of us have said for two years: Trump's obstruction was collusive. But it's not an either/or: the evidence tells us there was also pre-election collusion.This article seems to hail from 2017--well before all we know now. https://t.co/3KIsAPiIGn reageer retweet

[ Bericht 37% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 12-01-2019 03:27:48 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 03:31:19 #9
3928 Ulx
pi_184353352
quote:
F.B.I. officials viewed their decision to move quickly as validated when a comment the president made to visiting Russian officials in the Oval Office shortly after he fired Mr. Comey was revealed days later.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job," Mr. Trump said, according to a document summarizing the meeting. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
Holy shit!
pi_184353525
stevebruskCNN twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 03:38:28 In a strongly worded reaction to the NYT report, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said tonight, “This is absurd. James Comey was fired because he’s a disgraced partisan hack, and his Deputy Andrew McCabe, who was in charge at the time, is a known liar fired by the FBI." reageer retweet
brianstelter twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 04:27:01 Adam Goldman's reaction on CNN: "I'm not sure that response has anything to do with my reporting. The facts are what they are." https://t.co/hQImK27Ws4 reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 07:21:06 #11
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_184353879
Dan kun je gerust stellen dat het prive bezoekje van die twee russen in de oval office eigenlijk een verslag was aan de grote baas, Putin...
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 08:23:48 #12
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_184354038
quote:
6s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 04:32 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
stevebruskCNN twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 03:38:28 In a strongly worded reaction to the NYT report, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said tonight, “This is absurd. James Comey was fired because he’s a disgraced partisan hack, and his Deputy Andrew McCabe, who was in charge at the time, is a known liar fired by the FBI." reageer retweet
brianstelter twitterde op zaterdag 12-01-2019 om 04:27:01 Adam Goldman's reaction on CNN: "I'm not sure that response has anything to do with my reporting. The facts are what they are." https://t.co/hQImK27Ws4 reageer retweet
HuckaSanders die het over een "disgraced partisan hack" heeft en een "known liar". Altijd lachen met Goebellientje.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 08:25:57 #13
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_184354048
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 03:31 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Holy shit!
Dat citaat was toch al bekend?

En ik ben wel benieuwd hoe de reacties hier waren ten tijde van de geruchten die destijds al over een lopend FBI onderzoek gingen...
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_184354057
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 07:21 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:
Dan kun je gerust stellen dat het prive bezoekje van die twee russen in de oval office eigenlijk een verslag was aan de grote baas, Putin...
En dat dit hele ongeloofwaardige toneelspel van Trump nu met de shutdown ook weleens onder z'n toeziend oog zou kunnen vallen.
pi_184354309
Je land zit heel diep in de shit als zelfs de meest rechtse anchors van Fox linkse geluiden zoals die van Bernie Sanders beginnen te genereren.

SPOILER
pi_184354981
Trump heeft officieel de langste shutdown ooit op zijn naam staan. Heeft hij toch nog wat bereikt.
  zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 09:56:57 #17
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_184355028
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 02:50 schreef FordSierra het volgende:
Wat ik niet begrijp, voordat de Amerikaanse congresverkiezingen plaatsvonden in 2018 hadden de republikeinen de meerderheid in zowel het Senaat als in the House.

Trump was al 2.5 jaar president. Waarom wilde Trump de muur pas financiëren nadat de democraten meerderheid in het Huis kregen?

Hij had 2.5 jaar lang daar alle mogelijkheid voor.
Dit. Een noodtoestand uitroepen na 2.5 jaar! Lijkt me eerder op NOG een afleidingstactiek.
  zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 10:03:34 #18
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_184355148
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 08:25 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

En ik ben wel benieuwd hoe de reacties hier waren ten tijde van de geruchten die destijds al over een lopend FBI onderzoek gingen...
Ik ben er eerder benieuwd hoe de Trumpfans hier dit schoolvoorbeeld van landverraad goed gaan praten.
pi_184355505
Nou...die kan weer lekker los met tweets en reacties.
Sowieso was de ontvangst van russen in the oval office een euh vreemde actie.
En het onderonsje met putin en alleen een tolk, idem.
pi_184355646
Vooruit:kort even lachen
En kijkertje et al. bedankt voor links en lappen tekst vannacht. _O_
  zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 10:50:43 #21
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_184355926
Gejat uit NWS, Ivanka zou overwogen worden als kandidaat voor de functie van president vd Wereldbank: https://nypost.com/2019/0(...)-the-world-bank/amp/

Nou is de NYPost volgens mij niet de beste bron, maar ik wou het jullie toch niet onthouden...

Edit: ook op nu.nl met als bron The Financial Times https://www.nu.nl/economi(...)dent-wereldbank.html

[ Bericht 24% gewijzigd door Whiskers2009 op 12-01-2019 11:38:52 ]
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 11:12:04 #22
426493 crew  PippenScottie
pi_184356267
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 10:50 schreef Whiskers2009 het volgende:
Gejat uit NWS, Ivanka zou overwogen worden als kandidaat voor de functie van president vd Wereldbank: https://nypost.com/2019/0(...)-the-world-bank/amp/

Nou is de NYPost volgens mij niet de beste bron, maar ik wou het jullie toch niet onthouden...
Vandaag in de serie: if Obama or Clinton did it.

Conservatief Amerika is failliet.
  zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 11:12:35 #23
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_184356282
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 02:38 schreef OMG het volgende:
Top. Een muur is daar dus een totaal waardeloze oplossing voor.
Alicht niet. Zo als ik al heb opgemerkt gisteren , het verenigd koninkrijk kreeg het pakweg 80 jaar geleden voor elkaar om de Duitse luftwaffe af te houden met behulp van slim organiseren en een efficient radarsysteem. En duitsland had geen baat bij hun atlanticwall overigens.
pi_184356557
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 10:50 schreef Whiskers2009 het volgende:

The Don zou het erg op prijs stellen als z'n dochter en z'n natte droom het zou worden.

pi_184357270
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 08:25 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

Het is wat dat betreft wel geinig om een topic van rond die tijd erbij te pakken. POL / [AMV] Amerikaanse politiek #420 The FBI & Law Enforcement has arrived bijvoorbeeld, waarin het "ja maar de uranium-deal is veel erger" niveau vrij hoog is.

Deze begint al met de twee grootste vrijpleiters van de GOP: POL / [AMV] Amerikaanse politiek #406 DO SOMETHING!

"Er gaan geruchten dat Mueller ontslagen gaat worden :D" november 2017 :').
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')