abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 13:59:28 #79
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_179467289
realDonaldTrump twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 13:27:07 Sorry, I’ve got to start focusing my energy on North Korea Nuclear, bad Trade Deals, VA Choice, the Economy, rebuilding the Military, and so much more, and not on the Rigged Russia Witch Hunt that should be investigating Clinton/Russia/FBI/Justice/Obama/Comey/Lynch etc. reageer retweet
Start focusing? Nu al? Je bent pas anderhalf jaar POTUS.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Moderator dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 14:13:03 #80
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_179467586
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 13:59 schreef Ulx het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 13:27:07 Sorry, I’ve got to start focusing my energy on North Korea Nuclear, bad Trade Deals, VA Choice, the Economy, rebuilding the Military, and so much more, and not on the Rigged Russia Witch Hunt that should be investigating Clinton/Russia/FBI/Justice/Obama/Comey/Lynch etc. reageer retweet
Tja, het moet geen werken worden, he? Hij dacht dat hij lekker veel kon golfen en op de foto gaan met beroemde mensen en wereldleiders want als een neger het kan, president zijn, hoe moeilijk kan het zijn?
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
pi_179467666
quote:
8s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 01:24 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 01:05:05 An openly gay student wasn’t allowed to give the valedictory speech at his graduation.His school's diocese said the speech was "inconsistent with the teaching of the Catholic Church."So he delivered the speech after the ceremony with a megaphone. https://t.co/lIRqmpurI1 reageer retweet
:')
Lijkt mij logisch. Kijk je kunt er alles van vinden maar als je naar een katholieke school gaat weet je dat de bijbel leidend is.

Gisteren had een collega er over dat ze het belachelijk vond dat ze naar de kerk moest een aantal keer voordat haar kind gedoopt werd. Je weet toch dat dat er bij hoort.
1/10 Van de rappers dankt zijn bestaan in Amerika aan de Nederlanders die zijn voorouders met een cruiseschip uit hun hongerige landen ophaalde om te werken op prachtige plantages.
"Oorlog is de overtreffende trap van concurrentie."
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 14:46:06 #82
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179468367
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 14:16 schreef icecreamfarmer_NL het volgende:

[..]

Lijkt mij logisch. Kijk je kunt er alles van vinden maar als je naar een katholieke school gaat weet je dat de bijbel leidend is.

Gisteren had een collega er over dat ze het belachelijk vond dat ze naar de kerk moest een aantal keer voordat haar kind gedoopt werd. Je weet toch dat dat er bij hoort.
Zijn seksuele voorkeur was alleen het punt niet, zijn speech zou 'too angry and too confrontational' zijn.

Catholic School Rejected Its Gay Valedictorian’s Speech. So He Gave It With a Bullhorn.

quote:
This wasn’t the way Christian Bales planned to leave high school.

Mr. Bales, an 18-year-old with a passion for conservation science, worked hard at Holy Cross, a Catholic school in Covington, Ky., earning the honor of valedictorian. He looked forward to delivering a commencement speech at the graduation on Friday.

Then something happened that left him “kind of shocked,” he said.

The principal and other officials told him on Friday that the Diocese of Covington had deemed his speech too angry and confrontational, Mr. Bales said.

“I did not think the speech was polarizing at all,” he said. He was told it was political and personal and that there was no time to revise it.

Mr. Bales is gay and describes himself as gender nonconforming. His speech, which can be read in full here, makes no mention of either.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 14:57:37 #83
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179468551
Ross tries to reclaim ‘killer’ status with Trump in China trade talks

The commerce secretary has been increasingly marginalized in the administration in recent months amid jockeying over protectionism.

quote:
Investor Wilbur Ross was brought into the administration as one of President Donald Trump’s “killers” – but in recent months, the commerce secretary has been increasingly marginalized, with his agency widely seen in the White House as a mess.

Trump himself has lashed out at Ross in Oval Office meetings, telling the man who once helped bail him out in Atlantic City that he’s “past his prime” and “no longer a killer” and trying to bench him from making trade deals, according to three people familiar with the comments. Despite being one of the administration’s leading protectionist voices early on, Ross was initially left off a May trade delegation to China led by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

But now Ross is heading back to China in early June in hope of cutting some type of trade deal that delivers on Trump’s campaign promises to extract concessions from Beijing on behalf of American workers.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_179468552
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 13:59 schreef Ulx het volgende:
The FBI should be investigating..... "etcetera". 8)7
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 15:11:46 #85
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_179468847
Interessant stuk over Stephen Miller: https://www.theatlantic.c(...)rump-adviser/561317/

quote:
In the campy TV drama that is Donald Trump’s Washington, Miller has carved out an enigmatic role. He lurks in the background for weeks at a time, only to emerge with crucial cameos in the most explosive episodes. The one where Trump signed a havoc-wreaking travel ban during his first week in office, unleashing global chaos and mass protests? Miller helped draft the executive order. The one where the federal government shut down over a high-stakes immigration standoff on Capitol Hill? Miller was accused of derailing the negotiations. (“As long as Stephen Miller is in charge of negotiating immigration, we’re going nowhere,” Senator Lindsey Graham grumbled.) To watch him in his most memorable scenes—theatrically hurling accusations of “cosmopolitan bias” at a reporter; getting his mic cut in the middle of a belligerent Sunday-show appearance—is to be left mesmerized, wondering, Is this guy serious?
An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 15:35:24 #86
3928 Ulx
pi_179469231
realDonaldTrump twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 15:30:24 The Fake Mainstream Media has, from the time I announced I was running for President, run the most highly sophisticated & dishonest Disinformation Campaign in the history of politics. No matter how well WE do, they find fault. But the forgotten men & women WON, I’m President! reageer retweet
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_179469347
De "King of Bankruptcy" is no longer a killer...
quote:
President Trump has reportedly bashed Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross as being "past his prime" amid tensions within the administration over trade negotiations with China in recent weeks.

Trump's remarks toward the 80-year-old agency head come as Trump has reportedly kept Ross sidelined for key talks with China, according to Politico.

Though Trump once hailed his longtime friend Ross, a billionaire investor and trade magnate, as a champion of America-first trade policies, he now says Ross is "no longer a killer."
http://thehill.com/blogs/(...)ss-is-past-his-prime
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 15:49:15 #88
3928 Ulx
pi_179469494
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 16:20:00 #89
64792 Mryc
play me one more song
pi_179470207
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 15:35 schreef Ulx het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 15:30:24 The Fake Mainstream Media has, from the time I announced I was running for President, run the most highly sophisticated & dishonest Disinformation Campaign in the history of politics. No matter how well WE do, they find fault. But the forgotten men & women WON, I’m President! reageer retweet
Het is goed dat hij er ons er minstens elke dag, door middel van zijn tweets, aan herinnert dat hij echt de president is, want geloven doe ik het nog steeds niet. Wanneer gaat deze shitshow eindelijk eens ophouden?
pi_179470254
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 16:20 schreef Mryc het volgende:

[..]

Het is goed dat hij er ons er minstens elke dag, door middel van zijn tweets, aan herinnert dat hij echt de president is, want geloven doe ik het nog steeds niet. Wanneer gaat deze shitshow eindelijk eens ophouden?
Nog ten hoogste 966 dagen. Het is te overzien.
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 17:12:01 #91
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_179471264
Aan de Trump Tirade te zien spelen er weer zaken op de achtergrond mbt Mueller. Trump zegt geen tijd te hebben, zou dat betekenen dat er een officiele vraag/eis is gesteld voor een verhoring? En de "they find fault" klinkt ook als goed nieuws. Popcorn tijd?
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 17:36:31 #92
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179471768
Trump announces tariffs on China, tech crackdown ahead of key trade meeting

quote:
President Trump said Tuesday that he would proceed with tariffs on $50 billion in Chinese imports and introduce new limits on Chinese investment in U.S. high-tech industries as part of a broad campaign to crack down on Chinese acquisition of U.S. technology.

“The United States will implement specific investment restrictions and enhanced export controls for Chinese people and entities related to the acquisition of industrially significant technology,” the White House said in a brief statement.

Specifics of the new limits will be announced by June 30 and will take effect “shortly thereafter,” the White House said.

The moves come less than 10 days after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said that the trade war with China was “on hold.” Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is due to arrive in Beijing on Saturday for talks aimed at cooling trade tensions between the two countries.

SPOILER
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 17:43:19 #93
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179471869
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 16:25:02 At least 4,645 people died as a result of Hurricane Maria and its devastation across Puerto Rico last year, according to a newly released Harvard study. https://t.co/9tkLBhE6oR reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 17:15:19 Flashback: Trump told Puerto Rican officials they should be "very proud" that hundreds of people haven't died after Hurricane Maria as they did in "a real catastrophe like Katrina." https://t.co/uPY4DKRIY3 https://t.co/eFKMYq3ih0 reageer retweet
Aantal slachtoffers Katrina: 1833
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 17:47:53 #94
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_179471960
Zijn er vergelijkbare studies gedaan van Katrina? Die 1833 is niet met dezelfde methode gedaan, dus dat getal kan ook wel hoger uitkomen.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_179472537
quote:
Zo lekker lopen die besprekingen dus niet. We kunnen inmiddels wel van een handelsoorlog spreken. Dit gaat pijn doen bij de boeren, want de Chinezen zullen met een tegenreactie komen.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 18:32:33 #96
3928 Ulx
pi_179472942
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 18:14 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Zo lekker lopen die besprekingen dus niet. We kunnen inmiddels wel van een handelsoorlog spreken. Dit gaat pijn doen bij de boeren, want de Chinezen zullen met een tegenreactie komen.
Maar die krijgen nu wel mooi een Big Beautiful Wall van Mexico.
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 18:44:53 #97
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_179473171
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 17:47 schreef Montov het volgende:
Zijn er vergelijkbare studies gedaan van Katrina? Die 1833 is niet met dezelfde methode gedaan, dus dat getal kan ook wel hoger uitkomen.
Een studie die ik kon vinden zet het aantal op zo'n 4000
https://robertlindsay.wor(...)-death-toll-at-4081/

Minder dan Puerto Rico dus. De nasleep in PR vanwege verwoeste infrastructuur en geisoleerde gebieden is rampzalig gebleken.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 19:58:07 #98
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179474926
ABC cancels 'Roseanne' after Roseanne Barr compares black Obama aide Jarrett to an ape :')

quote:
"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," Channing Dungey, president of ABC Entertainment, said in a statement Tuesday.
pi_179474941
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 18:44 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

Een studie die ik kon vinden zet het aantal op zo'n 4000
https://robertlindsay.wor(...)-death-toll-at-4081/

Minder dan Puerto Rico dus. De nasleep in PR vanwege verwoeste infrastructuur en geisoleerde gebieden is rampzalig gebleken.
Het mag toch wel duidelijk zijn dat voor Trump c.s. de levens van een paar Spaans sprekende aanhangsels een stuk minder tellen dan dat van Echte Mensen.
Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 20:15:43 #100
3928 Ulx
pi_179475523
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/(...)valerie-jarrett.html

ABC stopt met Roseanne. Ze hebben genoeg van haar racistische tweets. Trump zal wel los gaan.
pi_179475576
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 20:15 schreef Ulx het volgende:

ABC stopt met Roseanne. Ze hebben genoeg van haar racistische tweets. Trump zal wel los gaan.
Daarvoor heeft hij niet druk genoeg...
pi_179475586
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 20:15 schreef Ulx het volgende:

Dat is snel.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 20:18:59 #103
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179475665
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 19:58 schreef nostra het volgende:

[..]

Het mag toch wel duidelijk zijn dat voor Trump c.s. de levens van een paar Spaans sprekende aanhangsels een stuk minder tellen dan dat van Echte Mensen.
SethAbramson twitterde op dinsdag 29-05-2018 om 19:32:01 4,500. 50% more deaths than 9/11—and we weren't even told about it until now. Nor does Trump care about it.But we've heard the name "Kate Steinle" from Trump's mouth 100 times.Does anyone doubt that 4,500 brown people < 1 white person to the President of the United States? https://t.co/Ay3Gcamga9 reageer retweet
  dinsdag 29 mei 2018 @ 20:28:24 #104
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_179476031
Freedom of speech...just don't be suprised that people think you're an asshole and show you the door.
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')