abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 20 juli 2017 @ 23:58:31 #276
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_172565575
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 20 juli 2017 23:54 schreef Perrin het volgende:

[..]

Waarom weten de democraten daar dan totaal geen munt uit te slaan? Er zijn ook genoeg niet-idioten in de VS.
Ik heb geen goed antwoord op je vraag. Als ik dat had gehad had ik mijn diensten direct bij hen aangeboden. :-)

Ik denk dat het sowieso lastig is om campagne te voeren voor een positieve boodschap, want er zijn altijd 1001 redenen om tegen te zijn (wat de republikeinen nu ondervinden zeg maar). Dit was ook reden voor het succes van de tea-party-movement... tegen, tegen, tegen. Maar ergens voor zijn is moeilijk.

Wat Belabor hierboven aanhaalt over verdeeldheid speelt iig voor de republikeinen wel een grote rol. Het is denk ik ook wel zo dat hun stelsel leidt tot erg suboptimale keuzes tov 'de wens van het volk'.
  Moderator vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 01:14:26 #277
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_172566309
Kijk, zo doe je dat, MAGA!

During ‘Made in America Week,’ President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club applies to hire 70 foreign workers

https://www.washingtonpos(...)-70-foreign-workers/
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 02:01:34 #278
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_172566509
Congress likely to tie Trump’s hands on Russia sanctions

A bill allowing lawmakers to block the president from easing sanctions on Moscow is likely to move forward despite White House resistance.

quote:
A White House effort to secure changes to a Russia sanctions bill constraining President Donald Trump appears likely to fall short, in a major rebuff by the GOP-led Congress to the leader of its own party.

Senior Republican lawmakers and aides gave their clearest comments yet Thursday that the bill would ultimately move forward without changes sought by the White House, potentially undermining Trump's ability to warm relations with Moscow.

The Senate already passed the bill on a 98-2 vote. And while it’s stalled in the House amid partisan finger-pointing, most Republicans are joining Democrats to support adding new sanctions while curbing Trump's power to roll back the penalties against Russia.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has pushed back against the bill for not providing the administration with “flexibility” to deal with Vladimir Putin’s government, but his words don’t appear to be resonating. GOP lawmakers are loath to be seen as watering down efforts to punish Putin for meddling in the 2016 election, even if many brush off the growing controversy over the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

Tillerson is “a good friend, and I really love my relationship with him, but that’s not likely to occur,” Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker said Thursday when asked about the White House’s request for changes to the sanctions bill.

Language empowering Congress to block Trump from any attempt to ease or end sanctions “is going to stay in this bill,” Corker told reporters. “And we’ve had very constructive meetings with the House — there’s no attempt whatsoever to move away from” that provision, the Tennessee Republican added.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 04:10:23 #279
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_172566727
Trump team seeks to control, block Mueller’s Russia investigation

quote:
Some of President Trump’s lawyers are exploring ways to limit or undercut special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation, building a case against what they allege are his conflicts of interest and discussing the president’s authority to grant pardons, according to people familiar with the effort.

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves.

Trump’s legal team declined to comment on the issue. But one adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation.

“This is not in the context of, ‘I can’t wait to pardon myself,” a close adviser said.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
OMFG! :o

Trump laat zijn advocaten onderzoek doen naar Mueller's belangenverstrengelingen en of hij zijn boekje niet te buiten gaat met zijn onderzoek.

Zijn kritiek op Sessions was om duidelijk te maken dat zijn dagen geteld zijn/ aanmoediging ontslag te nemen.

En hij laat onderzoeken wat zijn bevoegdheden zijn om gratie te verlenen aan medewerkers, familie en zichzelf

8)7

Trump is mad! :Y

Edit: Oh en Mark Corallo (woordvoerder van het team) heeft ontslag genomen.

RVAwonk twitterde op vrijdag 21-07-2017 om 04:08:19 Mark Corallo, who cautioned Trump/WH against publicly attacking Mueller, has just resigned from Trump's legal team.... https://t.co/9Hw1ob081j reageer retweet

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 21-07-2017 05:28:32 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 06:05:42 #280
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_172566938
0D Galgje.

http://www.politico.com/s(...)egal-problems-240775

quote:
President Donald Trump’s decision to talk off the cuff about the Russia probe to reporters allowed him to put out his version of events — but increased the legal risks to him, as well as to his children and the growing number of associates who have been pulled into the expanding investigation.
Every public statement by the president or others involved opens a line of questioning for special counsel Robert Mueller or lawmakers exploring the contacts between Trump associates and Russia during the 2016 election
Like the president’s tweets, his interviews can be used to establish facts or intent, offering investigators a gold mine of information but potentially creating conflicts for others that can lead to headaches for their various lawyers — or to criminal charges including perjury or obstruction of justice.
“The more attention that is given to this it harms everybody,” said Robert Bennett, a Washington lawyer who represented President Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal and is a longtime law partner of Ty Cobb, who the White House announced on Sunday will join the administration to handle media and legal strategy.
Bennett called the president’s remarks Wednesday to The New York Times a “real mistake” and “totally counterproductive,” especially the apparent warnings directed at Mueller to limit the scope of his work.
The New York Times interview published Wednesday night was Trump being Trump, an unvarnished expression of his disdain over Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recusal from the Russia investigation, questioning Mueller’s impartiality and shifting to a “I don’t remember” defense instead of an outright denial regarding the details of a momentous February Oval Office conversation with then-FBI Director James Comey that has put the president himself in the cross hairs for a potential obstruction of justice charge.

[...]

Experts in White House scandal management say it’s no wonder the president and those in both his inner and outer circles keep causing problems for one another with their divergent legal and communications strategies in a case that could bring serious political, professional and personal consequences.
“I think it starts at the top,” said Adam Goldberg, a former Clinton White House special associate counsel. “They don’t have someone they can believe in. Trump is ready to throw anybody over the side. Once you have that, that doesn’t inspire loyalty. It inspires leaks. It incentivizes self-protection and everyone looking out for themselves. I’m sure everyone there is doing it. It’s a virus that spreads in that kind of atmosphere.”
Pfft. Ik geloof niet dat iedereen meent dat "Trump is Trump gebleven" nou zo'n goed idee is.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 06:25:15 #281
469602 dellipder
Unwashed brains
pi_172567114
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 20 juli 2017 22:27 schreef The_Temp het volgende:
Wat vinden jullie eigenlijk het sterkste punt van Donald Trump tot nu toe? Serieuze vraag.
Toch wel een aantal dingen die ik goed vind, als ik er zo over nadenk.

De werkloosheidcijfers en de Dow, S&P en NASDAQ. Het aanpakken van MS-13. Het wijzigen van beleid voor de sanctuary cities. Beleid inzake illegale immigratie en een boost geven aan ICE en border security.
Het niet of nauwelijks toevoegen van nieuwe regels, minder bureaucratie.

En deze boodschap ten overstaan van 50 moslimleiders. Heb ik geen enkele wereldleider zien doen:

Crooked Hillary
“Political correctness is tyranny with manners"-- Charlton Heston (1999)
"If Fascism Ever Comes To America, It Will Come In The Name Of Liberalism" -- Ronald Reagan (1975)
"Socialsm...feeling hungry and misrable with a friend" -- Common sense (2018)
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 06:39:11 #282
3928 Ulx
pi_172567140
Economisch beleid van Obama en een crackdown die al begon in 2005.

Pfft. Way to go, Trump.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 06:54:17 #283
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_172567183
quote:
11s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 04:10 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
Trump team seeks to control, block Mueller’s Russia investigation

[..]

OMFG! :o

Trump laat zijn advocaten onderzoek doen naar Mueller's belangenverstrengelingen en of hij zijn boekje niet te buiten gaat met zijn onderzoek.

Zijn kritiek op Sessions was om duidelijk te maken dat zijn dagen geteld zijn/ aanmoediging ontslag te nemen.

En hij laat onderzoeken wat zijn bevoegdheden zijn om gratie te verlenen aan medewerkers, familie en zichzelf

8)7

Trump is mad! :Y

Edit: Oh en Mark Corallo (woordvoerder van het team) heeft ontslag genomen.

RVAwonk twitterde op vrijdag 21-07-2017 om 04:08:19 Mark Corallo, who cautioned Trump/WH against publicly attacking Mueller, has just resigned from Trump's legal team.... https://t.co/9Hw1ob081j reageer retweet
This is fine.jpg

En dit is nog niet eens de ergste week van Trump.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 07:15:06 #284
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_172567225
He's simple, he's dumb, he's the pilot.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 07:16:41 #285
3928 Ulx
pi_172567229
Trump kiest dus voor zijn oude vertrouwde strategie: Vol in de aanval. Ik heb mijn twijfels of dat gaat werken. Anything you say can and will be used against you, nietwaar? Verder is er geen Team Trump. Hij gooit je voor de bus als het moet, dus waarom zou je loyaal blijven?
En Mueller heeft meer mogelijkheden dan een boze huurder.. Zolang hij stil zijn werk doet is er weinig aan de hand.
pi_172567342
quote:
Haberman asks about Trump’s relationship with French President Emmanuel Macron. Trump’s reply: “He’s a great guy. Smart. Strong. Loves holding my hand.” And then: “People don’t realize he loves holding my hand.” And yet again: “I think he is going to be a terrific president of France. But he does love holding my hand.”
Wat de fuck is dit nou weer?
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
pi_172567364
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 07:49 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:

[..]

Gaat over die rare handdruk tussen die twee. Macron heeft er ook al een heel verhaal over opgehangen.

Wereldleiders :')
pi_172567379
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 07:54 schreef The_Temp het volgende:

[..]

Gaat over die rare handdruk tussen die twee. Macron heeft er ook al een heel verhaal over opgehangen.

Wereldleiders :')
Snap ik, maar ik ben gewoon verbaasd dat een wereldleider zich op die wijze kan uiten. Wat een imbeciel.

Goed stuk van The Atlantic over het interview met de NYT: Anything you can do, Trump can do better
pi_172567392
Dus Trump laat zijn pardoning powers verkennen. Waarom zou je dat nodig hebben als je onschuldig bent?
pi_172567410
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 08:00 schreef Mystikvm het volgende:
Dus Trump laat zijn pardoning powers verkennen. Waarom zou je dat nodig hebben als je onschuldig bent?
Lijkt me niet meer dan normaal eigenlijk. Je bereidt je voor op elk scenario en per scenario breng je dan alle mogelijke reacties en juridische mogelijkheden in beeld.
pi_172567430
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 08:05 schreef The_Temp het volgende:

[..]

Lijkt me niet meer dan normaal eigenlijk. Je bereidt je voor op elk scenario en per scenario breng je dan alle mogelijke reacties en juridische mogelijkheden in beeld.
Nou ben ik nooit in juridische problemen geweest, maar als ik zeker zou weten dat ik onschuldig ben dan zou ik toch niet laten onderzoeken hoe ik mijzelf er uit kan wurmen als ik toch schuldig zou zijn. Want dat ben ik niet, en dat kan dan ook niet bewezen worden.

Op mij komt dit over als: "ik ben de president en ik wil er mee weg komen als er stront aan de knikker blijkt".
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 08:37:06 #292
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_172567615
Ook dit nog: Spokesman for Trump’s legal team resigns just two months after starting

jdawsey1 twitterde op vrijdag 21-07-2017 om 03:12:13 Corallo, the former legal spokesman, had told others he couldn't believe how White House operated and had never seen anything like it. reageer retweet
pi_172567771
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 07:57 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:

[..]

Snap ik, maar ik ben gewoon verbaasd dat een wereldleider zich op die wijze kan uiten. Wat een imbeciel.

Goed stuk van The Atlantic over het interview met de NYT: Anything you can do, Trump can do better
Wat een klein kind is het toch ook :')
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_172567788
Uit het interview met de NYT:

quote:
Trump: So pre-existing conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of.
Wat lult die vent in vredesnaam?

quote:
Trump: Well, Napoleon finished a little bit bad. But I asked that. So I asked the president [Macron], so what about Napoleon? He said: “No, no, no. What he did was incredible. He designed Paris.” [garbled] The street grid, the way they work, you know, the spokes. He did so many things even beyond. And his one problem is he didn’t go to Russia that night because he had extracurricular activities, and they froze to death. How many times has Russia been saved by the weather? [garbled]
Heeft die man ooit een geschiedenisboek van binnen gezien of überhaupt de moeite genomen zich ergens in te verdiepen. De onwetendheid is stuitend. Extracurricular activities? Wat?

Ongelooflijk.
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 09:00:16 #295
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_172567825
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 07:49 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:

Trump is handdrukkingsgewijs hard gedist door Macron, die steviger kneep en langer vasthield dan hij. Dus ik begrijp die enigszins gefrustreerde plagerijtjes wel, hij is in zijn eer aangetast, dat vraagt om wederactie en revanche.
pi_172567852
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 09:11:30 #297
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_172567976
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 08:56 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:
Uit het interview met de NYT:
Heeft die man ooit een geschiedenisboek van binnen gezien of überhaupt de moeite genomen zich ergens in te verdiepen. De onwetendheid is stuitend. Extracurricular activities? Wat?

Ongelooflijk.
Breed geëtaleerde onkunde is een big asset in het tijdperk der plebejer. Het wild consumerend grauw smult van zoveel lompigheid. Een half afgemaakte gedachte, een flard historisch besef, slordig verpakt in een nauwelijks grammaticale zin, het is precies wat ze willen zien en horen omdat ze zelf ook zo zijn.
Doe maar als wij, dan doe je al presidentieel genoeg. Dat is representativiteit anno 2017.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 09:14:04 #298
3928 Ulx
pi_172568008
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 09:14:43 #299
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_172568015
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 08:00 schreef Mystikvm het volgende:
Wat?? Openlijk?? Dat flikte zelfs Nixon niet eens! Die werd indertijd stilletjes geholpen door toenmalig Vice-president Gerald Ford waardoor hij de dans kon ontspringen. Blijkbaar willen ze in het Witte Huis nu wel heel graag van hem af, nu Mueller de geldstromen inspecteert.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  vrijdag 21 juli 2017 @ 09:16:06 #300
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_172568031
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 juli 2017 09:14 schreef Ulx het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]
:D
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties