abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_168335655
nick_shapiro twitterde op zaterdag 21-01-2017 om 21:32:32 Trump now complaining to the CIA about the media reporting how few people showed up at his inauguration. This is insane reageer retweet
Trump's speech in Langley:
quote:
Well. I want to thank everybody. Very, very special people. And it is true: this is my first stop. Officially. We’re not talking about the balls, and we’re not talking about even the speeches. Although, they did treat me nicely on that speech yesterday [laughter].
I always call them “the dishonest media”, but they treated me nicely.

But, I want to say that there is nobody that feels stronger about the Intelligence Community and the CIA than Donald Trump. [applause]. There’s Nobody. Nobody.

And the wall behind me is very very special. We’ve been touring for quite a while. And I’ll tell you what: twenty … nine? I can’t believe it.. No. Twenty eight. We’ve got to reduce it. That’s amazing. And we really appreciate it what you ‘ve done in terms of showing us something very special. And your whole group. These are really special, amazing people. Very. very few people could do the job you people do.

And I want to just let you know: I am so behind you. And I know, maybe sometimes, you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted. And you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say “please don’t give us so much backing”. [laughter] “Mr President, please, we don’t need that much backing”.
But you’re going to have that. And I think everybody in this room knows it.

You know, the military, and the law-enforcement generally speaking, -- but, all of it -- but the military, gave us tremendous percentages of votes. We were unbelievably successful in the election with getting the vote of the military and probably almost everybody in this room voted for me, but I will not ask you to raise your hands if you did. [laughter]
But I would guarantee a big portion. Because we’re all on the same wavelength, folks. We’re all on the same wavelength. [applause] Alight? [pointing to the crowd] He knows. Took Brian about 30 seconds to figure that one out, right? Because we know. We’re on the same wavelength.

We’re going to do great things. We’re going to do great things. We’ve been fighting these wars for longer than any wars we’ve ever fought. We have not used the real abilities that we have. We’ve been restrained.
We have to get rid of ISIS. We have to get rid of ISIS. We have no choice [applause]
Radical Islamic terrorism - and I said it yesterday - has to be eradicated. Just off the face of the Earth. This is evil. This is evil.
And you know, I can understand the other side. We can all understand the other side. There can be wars between countries. There can be wars. You can understand what happened. This is something nobody could even understand. This is a level of evil that we haven’t seen.
You’re going to go to it, and you’re going to do a phenomenal job. But we’re going to end it. It’s time. It’s time right now to end it.

You have somebody coming on who is extraordinary. You know for the different positions, of secretary of this and secretary of that and all of these great positions, I’d see five, six, seven, eight people.
And we had a great transition. We had an amazing team of talent.
And by the way, General Flynn is right over here. Put up your hand, Mike. What a good guy [applause]
And Reince, and my whole group. Reince. You know Reince? They don’t care about Reince. He’s like, this political guy that turned out to be a superstar, right? We don’t have to talk about Reince.
But, we did. We had just such a tremendous, tremendous success.

So when I’m interviewing all of these candidates that Reince and his whole group is putting in front, it went very, very quickly, and in this case went so quickly. Because I would see six or seven or eight for secretary of agriculture, who we just named the other day. Sunny Perdue. Former Governor of Georgia. Fantastic guy. But I’d see six, seven, eight people for a certain position. Everybody wanted it.
But I met Mike Pompeo, and he was the only guy I met. I didn’t want to meet anybody else. I said “cancel everybody else”. Cancel. Now he was approved, essentially. But they’re doing a little political games with me. You know, he was one of the three.

Now, last night, as you know, General Mattis - fantastic guy - and General Kelly got approved [applause]
And Mike Pompeo was supposed to be in that group; it was going to be the three of them. Can you imagine? All of these guys. People respect … they respect that military sense. All my political people? They’re not doing so well. The political people aren’t doing so well… but you … We’re going to get them all through. But some will take a little bit longer than others.

But Mike was literally -- I had a group of, what, we had nine different people? -- Now. I must say, I didn’t mind cancelling eight appointments. That wasn’t the worst thing in the world.
But I met him, and I said “he is so good”. Number one in his class at West Point. Now, I know a lot about West Point. I’m a person that very strongly believes in academics. In fact, every time I say, I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for 35 years, who did a fantastic job in so many different ways academically. He was an academic genius.
And then they say: “is Donald Trump an intellectual?” Trust me. I’m like a smart person. [laughter] [pointing at Mike Pompeo] And I recognized immediately,

So he was Number 1 at West Point. And he was also essentially number 1 at Harvard Law School. And then he decided to go into the military. And he ran for Congress. And everything he’s done has been a home run.
People like him. But much more importantly to me, everybody respects him.
When I told Paul Ryan that I want to do this, I would say, he may be the only person that was not totally thrilled, right, Mike? Because he said “I don’t want to lose this guy”.
You will be getting a total star. You going to be getting a total gem. He is a gem. And I just …. [applause] You’ll see. You’ll see. And many of you know him anyway. But you’re going to see.

And again: we have some great people going, but this one is something, going to be very special, because this is one of -- if I had to name the most important, this would certainly be, perhaps, you know, in certain ways, you could even say my most important.
You do the job like everybody in this room is capable of doing.
And the generals are wonderful and the fighting is wonderful. But if you give them the right direction? Boy does the fighting become easier. And boy do we lose so fewer lives, and win so … quickly.
And that’s what we have to do. We have to start winning again.

You know what? When I was young, And when I was … of course, I feel young. I feel like I’m 30. 35. 39. [laughter]. Somebody said “are you young?” I said “I think I’m young”.
You know, I was stopping when we were in the final month of that campaign. Four stops, five stops. Seven stops. Speeches -- speeches -- in front of twenty five, thirty thousand people. Fifteen thousand, nineteen thousand, from stop to stop.
I feel young.
But when I was young -- and I think we’re all sort of young -- when I was young, we were always winning things in this country. We’d win with trade. We’d win with wars.
At a certain age I remember hearing from one of my instructors “The United States has never lost a war”.
And then, after that, it’s like, we haven’t won anything. We don’t win anymore.,

The old expression: “to the victor belong the spoils” - you remember? You always used to say “keep the oil”. I wasn’t a fan of Iraq. I didn’t want to go into Iraq. But I will tell you. When we were in, we got out wrong.
And I always said: “In addition to that, keep the oil”.
Now I said it for economic reasons, but if you think about, Mike, if we kept the oil we would probably wouldn’t have ISIS, because that’s where they made their money in the first place. So we should have kept the oil.
But okay. [laughter] Maybe we’ll have another chance.
But the fact is: we should’ve kept the oil. I believe that this group is going to be one of the most important groups in this country towards making us safe, towards making us winners again. Towards ending all of the problems -- we have so many problems that are interrelated that we don’t even think of, but interrelated -- to the kind of havoc and fear that this sick group of people has caused.

So I can only say that I am with you 1000%. And the reason you’re my first stop is that as you know, I have a running war with the media. They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth. [laughter, applause]
And they sort of made it sound like I had a feud with the Intelligence Community. And I just want to let you know, the reason you’re the number 1 stop is exactly the opposite. Exactly. And they understand that too.

And I was explaining about the numbers. We did a thing yesterday, the speech, and everybody really liked the speech, you had to right? [applause]
We had a massive field of people. You saw that. Packed.
I get up this morning. I turn on one of the networks and they show an empty field. I say: “wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out. The field was…. It looked like a million, a million and a half people.” They showed a field where there was practically nobody standing there. And they said “Donald Trump did not draw well”. And I said “well it was almost raining”. The rain should have scared them away. But God looked down and he said “we’re not going to let it rain on your speech”.
In fact, when I first started I said “oh no”. First line, I got hit by a couple of drops. And i said “oh, this is too bad, but we’ll go right through it”. But the truth is: that it stopped immediately. It was amazing. And then it became really sudden, and then I walked off and it poured right after I left - it poured.

But you know, we have something that’s amazing because, we had, it looked honestly, it looked like a million and a half people. Whatever it was. But it went all the way back to the Washington Monument.
And I turn on, with my steak … and I get this network shows an empty field. And it said we drew 250,000 people.
Now that’s not bad. But it’s a lie. We had 250,000 people literally around, you know, the little bowl that we constructed. That was 250,000 people. The rest of the 20 block area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed.
So we caught them. And we caught them in a beauty. And I think they’re going to pay a big price.

They had another one yesterday which was interesting. In the Oval Office there’s a beautiful statue of Dr Martin Luther King. And I also happen to like Churchill. Winston Churchill. I think most of us like Churchill. He doesn’t come from our country. But he had lot to do with it. He helped us. A real ally.
And as you know, the Churchill statue was taken out. The bust. And as you probably also have read, the Prime Minister is coming over to our country very shortly, and they wanted to know whether or not I’d like it back. And I said “absolutely, but in the meantime we have a bust of Churchill”.
So a reporter for Time magazine. And I have been on their cover like 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all time record in the history of Time magazine. Like it Tom Brady is on the cover of Time magazine, it’s one time, because he won the Superbowl or something, right? [laughter]. I’ve been on for 15 times this year.
I don’t think that’s a record, Mike, that they can ever be broken, do you agree with that? What do you think?

But I will say that, he said something that was very interesting: that “Donald Trump took down the bust, the statue, of Dr Martin Luther King”. It was right there. But there was a cameraman that was in front of it.
So Zeke - Zeke - from Time magazine writes a story about how I took it down. But I would never do that, because I have great respect for Dr Martin Luther King. But this is how dishonest the media is: a big story. And the retraction was like -- was it a line? Or did they even bother putting it in?
So I only like to say that because I love honesty. I like honest reporting. I will tell you the final time: although I will say it, when you let in your thousands of other people that had been trying to come in, because I am coming back.
We may have to get you a larger room. [laughter, applause] We may have to get you a larger room.

And maybe - maybe - it’ll be built by somebody that knows how to build and we won’t have columns [laughter] You understand that? We’d get rid of the columns.
I just wanted to really say that I love you. I respect you. There’s nobody that I respect more. You’re going to do a fantastic job. And we’re going to start winning again. And you’re going to be leading the charge.

So thank you all very much. Thank you, beautiful. Thank you all very much.

Have a good day.

I’ll be back. I’ll be back. Thank you.
https://docs.google.com/d(...)MznB8ttribH9-R0/edit
quote:
The President sought to send a message of support to the intelligence community following the turbulent transition, telling the 300 employees in attendance, "I am so behind you."

[..]

The CIA audience was separated into two sections: a main area of all agency staff and a separate section directly in front of the stage that consisted of senior agency leadership, including agents. During Trump's address, the senior leadership stood the entire time. When Trump began drifting into political topics, the main crowd broke into cheers and applause at points. The senior leadership remained stoic, and did not applaud the political lines.
http://edition.cnn.com/20(...)-i-am-so-behind-you/
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_168335723
"Er waren nog nooit zoveel mensen bij een inhuldiging!"

("En o ja, God Zelf wilde dat het stopte met regenen tijdens mijn toespraak!")
pi_168335769
Ja-ha, ma-haar, dat zeil geeft een vertekend beeld! En niemand weet iets over totale aantallen! Maar nog nooit waren er zoveel mensen!

En niemand weet of de Russen ergens achter zaten, zou zomaar een 400lb nerd kunnen zijn. Niemand weet het! Ik weet meer dan de generaals! Het waren de Russen! Ik sta zo enorm achter de CIA!

Godskolere zeg.
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
pi_168335791
quote:
13s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 03:20 schreef Ringo het volgende:
Amper een dag beëdigd en het Trump-bewind krijgt al sovjet-trekjes. "Wie niet meejuicht, is tegen ons."

http://www.volkskrant.nl/(...)schandalig~a4451808/
Link werkt niet.
pi_168335860
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 07:40 schreef tochnietweer het volgende:

[..]

Link werkt niet.
werkte daarstraks bij mij wel, blijkbaar heeft men een update geplaatst waardoor het een ander nummer kreeg:

http://www.volkskrant.nl/(...)schandalig~a4451828/
pi_168335881
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 07:29 schreef OMG het volgende:
Ja-ha, ma-haar, dat zeil geeft een vertekend beeld! En niemand weet iets over totale aantallen! Maar nog nooit waren er zoveel mensen!

En niemand weet of de Russen ergens achter zaten, zou zomaar een 400lb nerd kunnen zijn. Niemand weet het! Ik weet meer dan de generaals! Het waren de Russen! Ik sta zo enorm achter de CIA!

Godskolere zeg.
Maar ze tonen niet het rechterdeel bij Obama, dat helemaal leeg was, terwijl bij Trump het linkerdeel helemaal vol stond. Bovendien zie je al die KKK leden in hun witte gewaden niet tegen een witte achtergrond.
#Fakenews! Unfair!
pi_168335893
:D :D :D

ja, hij's leuk :P

quote:
Godskolere zeg.
Er zit inderdaad kop nog kont aan die hele speech. :{
pi_168335898
Dit wordt de toon van de komende vier jaar. Gewoon glashard fotografisch bewijs ontkennen en roepen dat buiten het frame nog veel meer mensen waren. Alles een complot noemen.

En de zogenaamd echt vrije media op rechts papegaait het vrolijk na en maakt zich daarmee schuldig aan dezelfde praktijken als sommige traditionele media. Helaas is die ironie aan de echte Trump-adepten die geen kritiek kunnen hebben op hun Grote Leider niet besteed.

Alles wat de komende jaren door Trump gedaan wordt zal gespind worden door zijn woordvoerders als het beste, grootste en ongeëvenaardste ooit. Ook al is er duidelijk bewijs van het tegenovergestelde, gewoon roepen dat het niet waar is. En alles wat je niet zo goed uit komt, zoals een protestmars of vragen van journalisten negeer je gewoon. Want wat het Witte Huis niet benoemt, bestaat derhalve ook niet.
  zondag 22 januari 2017 @ 08:20:45 #159
408238 Gabrunal_2013
this is my home
pi_168335901
Hoe je het ook wendt of keert de media is in doorsnee zeer anti Trump. Hij heeft wel een punt, al moet je je afvragen of je daar als president niet boven moet staan.

Je ziet het hier ook bij de NPO bijna alleen nieuws over de zogenaamde massale anti demonstraties, als er maar iets negatiefs pver Trump te melden is staat het groot op de voorpagina, terwijl de grote massa die Trump steunt niet in beeld komt. Zo geef je een vertekemt beeld.

Kijk ook eens terug naar de zuurpruimen bij DWDD na de inauguratie! Waarom wordt daar niet iemand als Jort Kelder bijgezet om een wat meer genanceerd beeld te geven? De main stream media is biased, dat is een feit en het tegengeluid mag wel wat sterker worden.
  zondag 22 januari 2017 @ 08:26:57 #160
67640 SaintOfKillers
Hold me closer, Tony Danza
pi_168335927
De #SJW die aanhangers zijn van de #MSM met hun #fakenews moet maar eens gaan beseffen dat er maar 1 betrouwbare bron is en dat is het buikgevoel van Trump.

Die Trump heeft de democraten vernederd. Ze hadden 3 miljoen stemmen meer, maar hij heeft toch gewonnen, hij heeft Hillary op haar plaats gezet, hij heeft alles huizen in handen en kan de komende jaren zijn zin gaan doen en zijn wil gaan doordrijven. Maar wat doet hij? Jammeren indien er iemand vaststelt dat er bij Obama waarschijnlijk véél meer volk was. Iets wat in essentie eigenlijk geen zak uitmaakt voor wat hij wil bereiken, maar als er een stofje tegen dat oh zo fragiele ego vliegt, dan slaat dat meteen een reusachtige krater. Hij is dé man van het moment en hij kan er nauwelijks van genieten omdat hij elders zit te janken over irrelevante details. Wat blijft The Donald toch mooi voldoen aan de standaard eigenschappen van een sociopaat, echt een textbook case.
The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues everywhere. But not me. I'm completely clueless.
pi_168335941
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 08:20 schreef Gabrunal_2013 het volgende:
Hoe je het ook wendt of keert de media is in doorsnee zeer anti Trump. Hij heeft wel een punt, al moet je je afvragen of je daar als president niet boven moet staan.

Je ziet het hier ook bij de NPO bijna alleen nieuws over de zogenaamde massale anti demonstraties, als er maar iets negatiefs pver Trump te melden is staat het groot op de voorpagina, terwijl de grote massa die Trump steunt niet in beeld komt. Zo geef je een vertekemt beeld.

Kijk ook eens terug naar de zuurpruimen bij DWDD na de inauguratie! Waarom wordt daar niet iemand als Jort Kelder bijgezet om een wat meer genanceerd beeld te geven? De main stream media is biased, dat is een feit en het tegengeluid mag wel wat sterker worden.
Zolang het tegengeluid maar op feiten gebaseerd is, is dat alleen maar goed.

Op zich kan ik journalisten hun politieke kleur niet kwalijk nemen. Onafhankelijke journalistiek bestaat niet. Zolang dat waar een journalist over bericht maar wel feitelijk is. Dan kan de journalist wel kiezen om zich te beperken tot feiten die anti-Trump zijn, het blijven wel feiten. Daarnaast kun je die media ook gewoon negeren. Ik kijk geen DWDD en dat daar zuurpruimen zaten zal me dan ook worst zijn. Niet gezien, en bovendien een volkomen oninteressante inteeltclub.

Wat ik op rechts verwacht is dezelfde journalistieke ethiek die door de meeste media wordt toegepast, maar dan conservatief gekleurd. Als het maar feiten zijn dan is dat helemaal goed. Echter, als het napraten wordt van het standpunt van het Witte Huis, zonder die uitspraken te controleren en kritisch te benaderen of het wel echt klopt, dan wordt het gewoon propaganda en wordt het bovendien de pot die de ketel verwijt.
  zondag 22 januari 2017 @ 08:29:04 #162
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_168335944
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 08:19 schreef Mystikvm het volgende:
Dit wordt de toon van de komende vier jaar. Gewoon glashard fotografisch bewijs ontkennen en roepen dat buiten het frame nog veel meer mensen waren. Alles een complot noemen.

En de zogenaamd echt vrije media op rechts papegaait het vrolijk na en maakt zich daarmee schuldig aan dezelfde praktijken als sommige traditionele media. Helaas is die ironie aan de echte Trump-adepten die geen kritiek kunnen hebben op hun Grote Leider niet besteed.

Alles wat de komende jaren door Trump gedaan wordt zal gespind worden door zijn woordvoerders als het beste, grootste en ongeëvenaardste ooit. Ook al is er duidelijk bewijs van het tegenovergestelde, gewoon roepen dat het niet waar is. En alles wat je niet zo goed uit komt, zoals een protestmars of vragen van journalisten negeer je gewoon. Want wat het Witte Huis niet benoemt, bestaat derhalve ook niet.
Dat laatste weet ik niet zo. Met die Golden Shower affaire heeft Trump diverse driftige tweets gekraakt om de boel te ontkennen.

Maar goed je valt van de ene verbazing naar de andere. Trump heeft toch echt twee weken geleden de veiligheidsdiensten vergeleken met Nazi Duitsland? Waarom zijn die gasten nu volgens diezelfde Trump opeens helemaal supertof??
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
pi_168335956
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 08:29 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Dat laatste weet ik niet zo. Met die Golden Shower affaire heeft Trump diverse driftige tweets gekraakt om de boel te ontkennen.

Omdat dat ook echt onzin was en ik heel goed begrijp dat als iemand op die manier zwart wordt gemaakt je even uit je slof schiet. Ook Trump mag dat niet overkomen.

Alleen nu zijn er ongemakkelijke waarheden zoals massale demonstraties tegen een nieuwe president en journalisten die daar moeilijke vragen over gaan stellen. Dan is het eenvoudiger een van te voren voorbereid statement af te draaien en de rest van die waarheid te negeren. Dat niet beantwoorden van vragen gaat nog heel vaak gebeuren, dat kan ik je nu al zeggen.
pi_168335957
Dubbel omdat ik een debiel ben en edit niet van quote kan onderscheiden.
pi_168335959
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 08:29 schreef Falco het volgende:
Waarom zijn die gasten nu volgens diezelfde Trump opeens helemaal supertof??
Omdat hij er op dat moment tegen spréékt. Zelfde gebeurde bij de NYT, dat was zowat Satans Eigen Huis-aan-Huis sufferdje... tot hij ze persoonlijk kwam toespreken en toen had hij opeens niets dan respect voor de enige echte New York Times.

Hij wil gewoon aardig gevonden worden door het merendeel van zijn rechtstreekse toehoorders, that's it.
  zondag 22 januari 2017 @ 08:39:25 #166
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_168335979
Eigenlijk is Trump dus altijd dat onzekere jongetje gebleven...
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
pi_168335996
quote:

Godskolere zeg.
Hillary moet naar de gevangenis! Daar ga ik voor zorgen! Nouja misschien hoeft Hillary toch niet naar de gevangenis, ik zal er nog eens over nadenken. Ik heb niets dan respect voor Hillary Clinton!!!

:D
Poetinsupporters staan aan de verkeerde kant van de geschiedenis
  zondag 22 januari 2017 @ 09:02:16 #168
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_168336064
Alle politici liegen, maar dit zijn Noord Koreaanse praktijken.

“I have a running war with the media,” Mr. Trump said. “They are among the most dishonest human beings on earth, and they sort of made it sound like I had a feud with the intelligence community.”

realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 11-01-2017 om 13:48:52 Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany? reageer retweet
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_168336071
Best eng zo'n president die wil verhinderen dat de media over feiten berichten. Zou hij dat van zijn Russische vrienden hebben overgenomen?
pi_168336090
Die man is POTUS en nog moet ie blijkbaar voor iets compenseren...
Poetinsupporters staan aan de verkeerde kant van de geschiedenis
pi_168336104
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 09:02 schreef Montov het volgende:
Alle politici liegen, maar dit zijn Noord Koreaanse praktijken.
Waar "tanks en raketten in de straten" keurig bij hadden gepast, jammer dat het leger dat niet zo'n goed idee vond. :P

(Waarschijnlijk wilde hij tegen zo'n raket roepen: "You're FIRED!" :D )
pi_168336256
Die speech bij de CIA is wel weer krankzinnig hoor. 'You're getting so much backing' zoveel respect, schuld van de media.

Jammer dat Bernie er dan niet zit om een paar tweets op poster-formaat te laten zien.
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
  zondag 22 januari 2017 @ 09:39:00 #173
262 Re
Kiss & Swallow
pi_168336318
of houdt hij nou eenmaal van Nazi's ...

/flauw
04-08-11, 02-02-12, 20-06-14, 13-08-15
pi_168336323
Tevens is die Spicer wel een boos mannetje, als ik die speech even terugkijk. Had Trump niet iemand aan kunnen nemen die wel normaal uit zijn woorden kan komen?
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
pi_168336614
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 januari 2017 06:58 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:
"Er waren nog nooit zoveel mensen bij een inhuldiging!"

[ afbeelding ]

("En o ja, God Zelf wilde dat het stopte met regenen tijdens mijn toespraak!")
Dat zegt niets over hoeveel mensen het daadwerkelijk steunen. Trumpfans zijn niet van het type dat de straat op gaat, maar stemmen doen ze wel.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')