• 4 wired Gamecube controller ports [Source]

Media:
  • 12cm double layered optical discs for Revolution games
  • 8cm Gamecube disks [Source]
  • Self-loading media drive that accepts both Rev and GC discs[Source]
  • SD card reader to expand internal storage[Source]

Backwards Compatibility:
  • Will be able to play Gamecube games [Source]
  • Super backwards compatibiliy: play NES, SNES, and N64 games by downloading over the internet. [Source]

Networking:
  • GEEN ETHERNET PORT
  • Wireless internet compatibility out of the box [Source]
  • Wireless networking technology by Broadcom [Source]
  • Will wirelessly connect with the Nintendo DS [Source]

Other details:
  • 2 Gamecube Memory card slots [Source]
  • 2 USB 2.0 ports (kan gebruikt worden als Ethernet port met speciale ding)[Source]
  • Can play movies and other DVD content with attachment [Source]
  • Quiet [Source]
  • Low power consumption [Source]
  • Quick start-up time [Source]

Release date:
  • 2006 [Source]

Oude topics
    [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] | [8] | [9] | [10] | [11] | [12] | [13] | [14] | [15] | [16] | [17] | [18] | [19] | [20]
    [21] | [22] | [23] | [24] | [25] | [26]

OP Bron

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Dj_Day-V op 11-09-2005 15:35:59 ]
  • pi_30485435
    Geruchten vorig deel:
    quote:
    Nintendo Wi-Cam
    Nintendo are to launch the Nintendo Wireless Camera next year alongside Revolution, the camera will be used for gaming and communicating with other gamers accross the world threw Nintendo Wi-Fi. Along with this the Wi-Cam can also be used with your DS for sharing pictures, gaming and Video chat. One Wi-Cam can share information with another Wi-Cam from 30 to 100 meters depending on circumstances. It will have a screen to view pictures and videos you have taken, and will have a digital pad and buttons to navigate threw menus. The Wi-Cam will have a battery life of forthy hours and you can recharge it with your DS charger or Nintendo Battery Pack Charger that comes with every Revolution. Price of the Wi-Cam has yet to be confirmed.

Other Features:
    4 Million Pixel

3x Optical Zoom

16mb Internal Memory

Movie Mode Facility

SD MMC Memory Type

Wireless communication : IEEE 802.11 and Nintendo's proprietary format; wirless range is 30 to 100 feet, depending on circumstances

Screen : Reflective TFT Colour screen

http://nintendoparamount.blogspot.com/
    quote:
    Forget Bump mapping!!! Displacements maps are much better. Displacement map is a very powerful and cool technique. You all know what bump mapping is, it's an enhanced normal map that can give an illusion of a bump. Game Example: Halo 2. That game uses alot of bump mapping. Displacement Maps create real bumps. The bumps that it creates can create shadows. With displacement maps you can create models that look like it has millions of polygons. The pic below is a good example of a displacement map. The model only uses 281 polygons. With this technique you dont need a powerful graphics chip. The only thing you need is a graphics chip that supports this technique. This technique will be supported by future graphics cards. Lets hope Nintendo will be implenting this on their graphics chip(for the Revolution). With displacement maps and cube mapping the revolution can create gorgeous graphics. Graphics that can compete and/or surpass the PS3 with only a fraction of the price. This is how Nintendo can create a low price console. So what do you all think?

[Edit] OMG!!! They are going to use it!!!! I just read Vapor115's thread about Nintendo's patent. This what it says:

[0034] The present invention solves this problem by providing techniques and arrangements in a graphics rendering system for the efficient generation of texture coordinate displacements for implementing at least an emboss-style bump-mapping texture effect without the need for the host CPU application software to compute the required texture coordinate displacements. An enhanced API (applications program interface) vertex attribute function capable of specifying three surface normals per vertex (i.e., the Normal, Tangent and Binormal) is utilized and the host CPU application software need only compute the required additional Tangent and Binormal surface vectors per vertex in object-space (model-space), in addition to providing the surface Normal and other conventional per-vertex attributes.
    quote:
    Almeda: “Why I know it's coming...? Let's just say that THREE THINGS are planned for that day that will be HUGE for Nintendo. 2 we know... 1 we speculate.”

DS109: "are you allowed to disclose those 2 things?"

Almeda: "yes, Mario 20th Anniversary, GB Micro launch, All on 9-13-05 in japan."

Almeda: "9-13-05 on the U.S.A., on the other hands is 9-14-05 in japan.

Almeda: "Tuesday night... that's all I'll say."

Almeda: "I'll spread the word... because I know more insider details that I can't talk about right now, but if you want more... pay attention to AMN on Tuesday night... possibly other sites will follow too."

http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/show_messages.php?board=909104101&topic=23460897&page=0
    quote:
    Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:43 pm Post subject: Next Info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. You locked my topic

But ok.. Let us forget that. I have new infos now

You wait for the 16th september right? Dont need to wait so long. There is the 13th September also. You thinkt there wont happen anything big? You think wrong. There will happen somethin really big.

Between the 13th and the 16th there you will get the past... the present.. and the future. Some things dont happen on one day. Some happen on more days. The 9th september is the beginning with sonic. Then you need to wait until the 13 september.

The 16. september ist the last day and will be the greatest because of what? Of the controller! Yeah. Thats right. You will see the controller, the revolution and mario 128. Thats confirmed. That will happen. Theres no doubt about it now.

And as i said.. there will be 4 important dates..

the 9th
    the 13th
    the 16th

and.. spaceworld

Dont believe me, eh? Well. Lets wait until the 9th and the 13th. Then reed this post. I will post then again of course so you will see you can trust me. And lol, im not a serious gamer or whatever.

But i know.. You need to have some Experience of the next days which will come and then read my words, maybe then you will believe my next words!

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door Dj_Day-V op 11-09-2005 15:42:29 ]
    pi_30485477
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 15:27 schreef Dj_Day-V het volgende:
    Laatste post vorig topic:
    [..]
    weer een blog, diezelfde als met die gare release games
    pi_30485541
    waar is het aftel plaatje
    14.gif RaymanNL vindt dit leuk
    pi_30485646
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 15:31 schreef RaymanNL het volgende:
    waar is het aftel plaatje
    Fixed..
    Iemand moet de OP aanpassen

http://members.lycos.nl/ultrasupreme/opbron.txt
    pi_30485757
    Mischien nog leuk te melden in de OP dat THQ de Revolution steunt ?
    All those moments will be lost, like tears in rain... Time to die.
    pi_30485812
    Geil.

Nog even, en dan weten we nog niets.
    pi_30485951
    Die OPs kunnen toch in de Wiki gezet worden?
    Op zondag 6 mei 2012 16:24 schreef Tamashii het volgende:
    Dat kan niet. Dit stond in de Volkskrant. :'(
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 16:22:16 #9
    71435 King_of_cubes
    Infantiele klootzak
    pi_30487024
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 15:40 schreef Oksel het volgende:
    Geil.

Nog even, en dan weten we nog niets.
    Ik wou al zeggen, ik ga echt lachen als er vrijdag nog niets bekend is.
    pi_30487088
    xD Hou nou eens op met die grafische technieken.

Hier wat ik zei in t vorige topic:

Weer een poging tot het zoeken naar een excuus dat de Revo mooie graphics voort kan brengen. Het feit dat dat wordt gedaan geeft toch keihard aan dat het vertrouwen ook bij de fanboys mbt graphics niet echt aanwezig is? En allemaal maar roepen dat graphics niet zo belanrijk zijn, maar ondertussen wel spitten door welbekende grafische technieken en die hypen dat ze oh zo mischien wel gebruikt kunnen worden op de Revo. Dit is nou al de 3e keer xD

Get a grip. Net als de nieuwe xbox en playsation zal de Revo tonnen val zulke technieken tot zijn beschikking hebben, niks revolutionairs wat dat betreft. En ben ik gek of is het al letterlijk gezegd dat de Revo niet onder zal doen mbt graphics tot de andere 2 consoles? Haal dat Nintendo vertrouwen dan naar boven en geloof dat xD Als ze dat zeggen zal het heus wel zo zijn, er zijn geen duffe speculaties mbt tot eeuewenoude grafische technieken nodig om dat te bevestigen.

Die technieken worden al vaak genoeg gebruikt in huidige games, zo bevat HL2 Cube mapping EN Displacement maps, Quake 3 gebruikte meshes, en Unreal engine 3 gebruikt ze allemaal.

"With displacement maps and cube mapping the revolution can create gorgeous graphics. Graphics that can compete and/or surpass the PS3 with only a fraction of the price. This is how Nintendo can create a low price console. So what do you all think? "

Dat stukje gaat dus nergens over gezien we al genoeg games in actie gezien hebben op de Xbox 360 EN PS3 die die technieken gebruiken..

Ze staan niet direct garant voor mooie graphics. Now I think of it, de Revo MOET zulke technieken wel gaan gebruiken willen ze de andere 2 consoles bijbenen op gebied van graphics.
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 16:25:58 #11
    65330 Ruzbeh
    Five inches but its thick
    pi_30487159
    Wiki voor OPs?

Waarom accepteert bijna niemand hier dat we info krijgen op 16 September? En ik bedoel niet veel info hoor, maar gewoon. In ieder geval iets dat met de Revolution te maken heeft.

Ik had deze plaatjes allemaal gemaakt voor Wednesdayton. Lijkt me wel toepasselijk om ze hier nog een keer te gebruiken omdat hier niemand erin gelooft.

De beste user. (Waar jij geen waardering voor hebt.)
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 17:48:21 #12
    38849 Notorious_Roy
    Doomed since 1889
    pi_30489668

WOW

The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
    Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
    Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 17:49:18 #13
    65330 Ruzbeh
    pi_30489697
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 17:48 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:

WOW

Ik wist wel dat je dat ging zeggen. Ik heb je al door. Gewoon een verkapte TVP post!!11
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 17:50:02 #14
    38849 Notorious_Roy
    Doomed since 1889
    pi_30489716
    Ik ben gewoon alvast aan het oefenen
    The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
    Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
    Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
    pi_30489809
    Ik kom er net achter dat ik vrijdag avond pas nieuws kan checken
    Ik had me al voorgenomen om 5 uur 's ochtends op te staan
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 17:55:31 #16
    120113 Tomasso
    Lopen te kijken
    pi_30489880
    WOW

Hoelaat Nederlandse tijd is de speech afgelopen? 05.00 uur? Dan ben ik wel present Misschien wel iets later
    "A true, creative researcher has to have confidence in nonsense"
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 18:09:36 #17
    65330 Ruzbeh
    pi_30490254
    4:50 Is het afgelopen denk ik.
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 18:12:06 #18
    120113 Tomasso
    Lopen te kijken
    pi_30490321
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 18:09 schreef Ruzbeh het volgende:
    4:50 Is het afgelopen denk ik.
    Hmm...

Best wel vroeg, maar je moet er iets voor over hebben
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 18:47:48 #19
    65330 Ruzbeh
    pi_30491333
    Ik ga gewoon lekker slapen.
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 18:51:01 #20
    120113 Tomasso
    Lopen te kijken
    pi_30491404
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 18:47 schreef Ruzbeh het volgende:
    Ik ga gewoon lekker slapen.

Ik denk ik zelf ook wel, 5 uur opstaan is veel te vroeg
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 19:16:16 #21
    112068 MMaRsu
    I need some paprika
    pi_30492142
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 18:51 schreef Tomasso het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk ik zelf ook wel, 5 uur opstaan is veel te vroeg
    Nee opblijven en live volgen!
    welcome to my submarine lair. It's long, hard and full of seamen!
    pi_30492174
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 17:48 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:

WOW

Too lazy to be an evil genius..
    PSN ID: Cheironnl
    pi_30492310
    quote:
    Op zondag 11 september 2005 19:16 schreef MMaRsu het volgende:

[..]

opblijven en live volgen is voor nerds!
      zondag 11 september 2005 @ 19:29:31 #25