abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 21:07:05 #1
862 Arcee
Look closer
pi_184981145
Kopstukken

President - Donald Trump en kabinet:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Amerikaans Congres:

Political groups house:
Democratic (235)
Republican (199)
Vacant (1)

Political groups Senate:
Republican (53)
Democratic (45)
Independents (2)

De huidige staat van de Amerikaanse politiek

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 22:27:28 #2
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_184983232
quote:
Warner responds to Burr's comments on collusion, saying he disagrees and that the committee still has key witnesses to speak to -- a rare split among the bipartisan Senate Intel duo, w/ @mkraju https://t.co/nuRcDBUzYC
Barr zei dat er nog geen direct bewijs van collusion was. Maar dat betekent dus alleen dat niemand een bekentenis heeft afgelegd en dat er geen smoking gun gevonden is. Warner zegt dat er ruim voldoende indirect bewijs is dat een aantal mensen de wet heeft overtreden.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 22:36:51 #3
3928 Ulx
pi_184983481
quote:
House Majority Leader Hoyer says House could vote on border security funding bill “as early as tomorrow night,” but adds nothing is final; still working out details. - @AlexNBCNews
Pelosi voert de druk alvast op. Trump kan dit slikken of hij weigert en dan is het TrumpShutdown Part 2.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_184983493
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 22:42:00 #5
3928 Ulx
pi_184983618
quote:
NEW: One of the women at center of Virginia sexual assault allegations also accuses ex-NBA star Corey Maggette of rape; the alleged incident occurred 20 years ago when they were both students at Duke University. https://t.co/xBboIyK6CE
ABCNews

Eh? Mmmkay....nu begint het wel interessant te worden.
pi_184983621
Before I die, I’m going to eat a bag of unpopped popcorn. That should make the cremation a little more interesting.
  † In Memoriam † dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 22:51:06 #7
159335 Boze_Appel
Vrij Fruit
pi_184983866
quote:
De link en het scrollen is 100x leuker dan het plaatje. :D
Carpe Libertatem
pi_184983969
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 12-02-2019 om 22:50:02 The national debt has passed a new milestone, topping $22,000,000,000,000 for the first time. https://t.co/excfyWpyI1 reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 22:56:03 #9
3928 Ulx
pi_184984032
Ach joh, die schuld boeit over twee jaar pas weer. Of over zes mocht de GOP aan de macht blijven.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 22:59:12 #10
3928 Ulx
pi_184984102
quote:
President Trump says he’s “not happy” with the tentative deal announced by top congressional negotiators but also says he doesn't think there will be another partial government shutdown, ABC News' @karentravers reports https://t.co/Rt0gblIayG https://t.co/ck2wFw0w7E
Wat heeft Pelosi hem te grazen genomen. Drink de gifbeker maar leeg.
1,3 miljard voor wat hekken, meer niet. En de mazzel!
pi_184984160
quote:
McConnell to set up vote on Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said on Tuesday that the Senate will vote on the Green New Deal, an environmental and energy plan touted by progressives.

The deal has no chances of passing the Senate, where it will need 60 votes.

But it will force Senate Democrats, including a slew of 2020 presidential candidates, to vote on the proposal — potentially providing votes for McConnell and the GOP to exploit.

“We’re going to voting on that in the Senate. Give everybody an opportunity to go on record,” McConnell told reporters.

Progressives, led by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), introduced the climate change resolution as part of an effort to push the U.S. to take a lead role in reducing carbon emissions through the economy and create millions of "good, high-wage jobs" by striving for net-zero greenhouse gas emissions.

But Republicans have lashed out and mocked the proposal. Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.), a member of GOP leadership, characterized the legislation on Tuesday as a “raw deal.”
https://thehill.com/polic(...)rtezs-green-new-deal

In 10 jaar carbon neutrality bereiken is onmogelijk. Stem je dan als Democraat best voor of tegen zo'n voorstel?
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 23:23:44 #12
3928 Ulx
pi_184984517
Twee redenen dat Mc dit doet.

- Iedereen on record.
- afleiding van het Muur debakel.
pi_184984559
Aardig opiniestuk uit het FD over de groei in de VS versus die in Europa:
https://fd.nl/economie-po(...)ever-dan-amerikanen#
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 23:27:26 #14
3928 Ulx
pi_184984569
De (voormalige) cardioloog van Cheney merkt iets op....

https://twitter.com/JReinerMD/status/1095324427666014209?s=19

quote:
It’s been 4 days since the president underwent his annual physical exam and still no data has been released. What are they hiding? @jaketapper @peterbakernyt
Ik denk dat de sprekende weegschaal alleen maar:"One person at the time please." zegt.
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas dinsdag 12 februari 2019 @ 23:30:04 #15
862 Arcee
Look closer
pi_184984604
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 12 februari 2019 23:27 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Ik denk dat de sprekende weegschaal alleen maar:"One person at the time please." zegt.
pi_184985561
'Any good will ... is now gone': Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr blasts ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen for missing hearing

quote:
The Republican chairman and ranking Democrat of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on Tuesday blasted President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen for missing a planned appearance before that committee due to purported medical issues, less than a month before he is due to begin serving a three-year prison sentence.

Committee Chairman Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., said any "good will" that committee had toward Cohen is gone after reports that Cohen has been out in New York at night socializing despite claiming he needed to postpone Tuesday's scheduled hearing because he is still recovering from shoulder surgery.

The Intelligence Committee, which last month issued a subpoena to Cohen compelling his testimony Tuesday in a closed session, had granted that requested delay, Cohen's lawyer Lanny Davis had said Monday.

Davis said the committee would announce a "future date" for testimony from Cohen, who pleaded guilty last year to lying to Congress, financial crimes, and campaign finance violations related to hush-money payments to two women who claim to have had affairs with Trump. The president denies having sex with either woman.

"According to the press we still have Michael Cohen to interview one more time, but I can assure you that any good will that might have existed in the committee with Michael Cohen is now gone," Burr fumed to reporters Tuesday.

Asked if there was a chance the committee will not get to interview Cohen before he begins serving a three-year prison term on March 6, Burr said, "I don't know, you'd have to ask him about it."

"He's had a letter for six months asking for his return" to appear before the committee, Burr said.

"He's already stiffed us on being in Washington today because of an illness," Burr said. "You have, um — on Twitter, a reporter reported he was having a wild night Saturday night eating out in New York with five buddies. Didn't seem to have any physical limitations. And he was out with his wife last night."
BinkleyOnStyle twitterde op zondag 10-02-2019 om 14:21:57 Had a lovely dinner last night at L’Avenue with ... wait ... who’s that there? Why, it’s Michael Cohen, greeting tables as he leaves a three hour dinner with friends, who he warmly hugged). https://t.co/n7TxDxoukq reageer retweet
SPOILER
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 13 februari 2019 @ 01:01:59 #17
3928 Ulx
pi_184985691
quote:
Was just presented the concept and parameters of the Border Security Deal by hard working Senator Richard Shelby. Looking over all aspects knowing that this will be hooked up with lots of money from other sources....
quote:
....Will be getting almost $23 BILLION for Border Security. Regardless of Wall money, it is being built as we speak!
Volgens mij is die kerel echt van zijn muurtje gedonderd. Vol op zijn achterhoofd.
  woensdag 13 februari 2019 @ 01:06:53 #18
273703 MangoTree
I wish I had...
pi_184985728
Trump bedankt MSNBC, zo slim is hij weer wel. Het filmpje erbij zegt genoeg.
2019: The Great Awakening
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 13 februari 2019 @ 01:12:35 #19
3928 Ulx
pi_184985761
In El Paso draaide men voor de rally van Trump: 'You can't always get what you want' van de Stones.
Daar was over nagedacht. Trump wist al dat hij zou verliezen en dus ging hij zo de achterban voorbereiden op deze miskleun. Want dat is het tenslotte.

Benieuwd voor wie hij banger is, voor Pelosi of voor Coulter/Hannity. Ik denk voor Pelosi.
pi_184985816
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 13 februari 2019 01:12 schreef Ulx het volgende:
In El Paso draaide men voor de rally van Trump: 'You can't always get what you want' van de Stones.
Daar was over nagedacht. Trump wist al dat hij zou verliezen en dus ging hij zo de achterban voorbereiden op deze miskleun. Want dat is het tenslotte.

Benieuwd voor wie hij banger is, voor Pelosi of voor Coulter/Hannity. Ik denk voor Pelosi.
De Rolling Stones die per advocaat laten weten hun nummers niet meer te gebruiken?
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_184985870
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 13 februari 2019 01:06 schreef MangoTree het volgende:
Trump bedankt MSNBC, zo slim is hij weer wel. Het filmpje erbij zegt genoeg.
Dat filmpje is duidelijk om een reden afgekapt want daarna wordt nl. uitgelegd: Er is idd geen 'direct evidence' maar dat wil niet zeggen dat er geen 'circumstantial evidence' is.

Dezelfde Ken Delanian legt het hier nogmaals uit in het filmpje in dit artikel: Senate Intel Committee Reportedly Finds No Direct Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 13-02-2019 01:43:13 ]
pi_184985898
O, is het nu opeens geen fake news?
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
pi_184985908
Blijkbaar trappen mensen massaal in Trump's misleidende uitspraak tijdens de rally en nu zijn tweet. :')

NatashaBertrand twitterde op dinsdag 12-02-2019 om 17:38:01 Re: the headline, "Senate has uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia," same aide says: "the word 'direct' is doing a lot of work here." reageer retweet
pi_184985919
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 13-02-2019 om 01:05:43 House Intel chair Adam Schiff says that Trump's refusal to issue a report on Jamal Khashoggi's murder underscores the need for congressional scrutiny of Trump's possible financial ties to the Saudi regime."This further underscores the importance."https://t.co/VTytR7Urx3 reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 13-02-2019 om 01:10:05 Schiff says there's a reason the Trump admin has probably blown off the deadline to produce a report on Khashoggi's murder."I presume that they haven’t produced one, because we know what the conclusion would be," Schiff said. "Apparently they don’t want to put that in writing." https://t.co/kQJp8cgVCk reageer retweet
pi_184985922
Dem Files for Do-Over Election in N.C. Due to Alleged GOP Ballot Fraud

quote:
The Democratic Party has filed a formal request for a new election in North Carolina’s Ninth Congressional District over widespread allegations of ballot fraud engineered by GOP campaign operatives during the 2018 primary and general elections.

As Law&Crime previously reported, Republican Mark Harris bested Democrat Dan McCready by 905 votes, according to unofficial tallies. Since election night, however, elections experts have alleged the GOP’s victory was tainted by fraudulent harvesting and/or destruction of Democratic Party absentee ballots.

As evidence mounted against Harris operative McCrae Dowless and his employees, county canvassing boards called their results into question and the North Carolina State Board of Elections (NCSBE) subsequently declined to validate the apparent Republican win.

In a 33-page brief submitted to the NCSBE, attorneys for McCready not only allege that Harris’ campaign benefited from the ballot harvesting and/or destruction scheme, but that said scheme was likely part-and-parcel of the GOP’s path to victory in the Tarheel State.

[..]
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')