abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_184445444
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 16-01-2019 om 22:45:02 Rick Gates, the ex-Trump and Manafort aide, is cooperating with Mueller's probe into whether individuals from the Israeli firm Psy Group worked with the Trump campaign to influence the election, individuals with first-hand knowledge tell The Daily Beast. https://t.co/svTlK0g0tN reageer retweet
Rick Gates Tells Mueller About Trump Team’s Dealings With Israeli Intelligence Firm

Psy Group delivered plans for ‘social media manipulation’ in 2016 and the special counsel is digging in as part of his probe into Mideast influence.

quote:
Rick Gates, the former campaign aide to Donald Trump, is cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into whether individuals from the Middle East worked with the Trump campaign to influence the election, according to two individuals with first-hand knowledge of the investigation.

Gates has answered questions specifically about Psy Group, an Israeli firm that ex-employees say drew up social media manipulation plans to help the Trump campaign, according to sources familiar with the questions. Mueller’s team also asked Gates about interactions with Psy Group’s owner, Joel Zamel, and Lebanese-American businessman George Nader, who worked as an emissary for Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, the sources said.

On Tuesday, Mueller’s team said that Gates was cooperating with “several ongoing investigations” in asking a federal judge to delay his sentencing for financial crimes he pleaded guilty to committing with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. One of the ongoing investigations is into possible Middle Eastern election influence, three people with knowledge of the probe told The Daily Beast.

A lawyer for Gates did not respond to requests for comment. Zamel’s lawyer declined to comment for this story, but previously said in other reports that Zamel cooperated with the special counsel’s office. The special counsel’s office declined to comment.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_184445799
LauraLitvan twitterde op woensdag 16-01-2019 om 22:44:45 NEW: Dem Senators Bob Menendez & Jack Reed tell Trump they want immediate access to interpreters present at all his interactions w Vladimir Putin, incl at the Helsinki summit https://t.co/J7ejHyrHDu reageer retweet
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_184448239
Will We Ever See Mueller’s Report on Trump? Maybe.
quote:
The swirl of speculation surrounding the Russia investigation often assumes that the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, will release a report of his findings that will serve as the definitive explanation of how Russia interfered in the 2016 election and whether President Trump or his associates coordinated with Moscow.

But there is no such guarantee. The law does not require the Justice Department to release a report, and Mr. Mueller has been silent on the issue. Mr. Trump’s nominee for attorney general, William P. Barr, said at his confirmation hearing on Tuesday that he wanted to release as much of what Mr. Mueller found as possible. But he said he needed to learn more about the report and the regulations that govern his releasing information from it before deciding what to do about disclosing the findings.

That answer did not satisfy leading Senate Democrats, who said on Wednesday that they would oppose Mr. Barr’s nomination unless he agreed to release the entire report Mr. Mueller produces, except for redactions of sensitive national security information.

SPOILER
pi_184448421
Giuliani verzet de doelpalen maar weer eens :')

mkraju twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 03:12:01 Rudy Giuliani to @ChrisCuomo: “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign. I have not. I said the president of the United States,” adding that Trump “didn’t commit a crime.” reageer retweet
mkraju twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 03:25:47 “If the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago. It’s either provable or it’s not. It’s not provable because it never happened ... There’s no chance it happened with the president of the United States,” Rudy Giuliani said. “I have no idea what other people were doing.” reageer retweet
yashar twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 03:15:55 This is always how Rudy gets ahead of news. He goes on cable tv, does a wild interview, and shares stuff that appears to be gaffe when it’s not. He did the same thing with the Stormy Daniels payments last year. It’s all intentional. https://t.co/Fu25rfGtlA reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 05:00:00 Can't help but wonder what shoe may be about to drop in the Mueller investigation if Rudy Giuliani is on cable news saying things like, "I never said there was no collusion between the campaign." reageer retweet
Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia but can't say if campaign aides did

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 17-01-2019 05:24:36 ]
pi_184448726
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 06:13:17 #81
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_184448750
quote:
6s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 04:02 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

mkraju twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 03:12:01 Rudy Giuliani to @ChrisCuomo: “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign. I have not. I said the president of the United States,” adding that Trump “didn’t commit a crime.” reageer retweet
mkraju twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 03:25:47 “If the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago. It’s either provable or it’s not. It’s not provable because it never happened ... There’s no chance it happened with the president of the United States,” Rudy Giuliani said. “I have no idea what other people were doing.” reageer retweet
yashar twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 03:15:55 This is always how Rudy gets ahead of news. He goes on cable tv, does a wild interview, and shares stuff that appears to be gaffe when it’s not. He did the same thing with the Stormy Daniels payments last year. It’s all intentional. https://t.co/Fu25rfGtlA reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op donderdag 17-01-2019 om 05:00:00 Can't help but wonder what shoe may be about to drop in the Mueller investigation if Rudy Giuliani is on cable news saying things like, "I never said there was no collusion between the campaign." reageer retweet
Rudy Giuliani says Trump didn't collude with Russia but can't say if campaign aides did

Rudy is seniel
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 06:14:02 #82
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_184448753
quote:
6s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 04:02 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

Stupid Watergate.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_184448790
rgoodlaw twitterde op maandag 30-07-2018 om 23:27:49 !!Giuliani: When I say no collusion between Trump campaign and Russia, I'm only speaking about top 4 or 5 people in campaign.On CNN earlier Monday, Giuliani said Manafort was not so central a player, and named 5 people above him in importance. https://t.co/IGFsZqxXn7 reageer retweet
rgoodlaw twitterde op maandag 30-07-2018 om 23:43:37 Transcript of Giuliani (in second interview trying to clean up mess he made earlier):On Russia collusion, "when I say the Trump campaign, I mean the upper levels of the Trump campaign…top 4 or 5 people"Listen at end to audio: off camera Fox News person saying, “Oh my God” https://t.co/8qYSjj6y9X reageer retweet
pi_184450552
Opvallend artikel van Roderick Veelo op rtl z:

quote:
In hun drang om van Trump een monster te maken, worden eigen standpunten verraden en gaan Democraten overstag voor het sentiment dat iedereen overal dezelfde rechten moet hebben en dat grenzen daarbij alleen maar in de weg staan.

Er wordt voorzichtig aansluiting gezocht bij het extreemlinkse gedachtegoed dat iedereen beter af is zonder naties en zonder grenzen. Zo verliezen zij ook hun laatste arbeiders aan Donald Trump en krijgt hij alsnog een tweede termijn.
https://www.rtlz.nl/opini(...)-zijn-tweede-termijn
pi_184450700
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 10:02 schreef archito het volgende:

[..]

Ik heb geen idee hoe hij hier bij komt. Want geen enkel dem heeft ooit zoiets gezegd. Trump framed het wel zo, dat wel natuurlijk.
pi_184451015
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 08:09 schreef Beobachter het volgende:

[..]

Kijk aub het filmpje op YouTube; helaas kan er geen link van sturen..
Leer verdomme eens een link sturen dan, het is nu telkens hetzelfde gehuil en je kunt niks onderbouwen.
Ik weet het ook niet
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 11:12:57 #87
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_184451564
quote:

[..]

Veelo schrijft wel vaker fan stukjes over Trump.
pi_184452573
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 11:12 schreef Tweek het volgende:

[..]

Veelo schrijft wel vaker fan stukjes over Trump.
Veelo is een beetje de Lou Dobbs van de lage landen. Ik zie dat niet als compliment.
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 13:34:16 #89
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_184453430
quote:

[..]

Allicht zullen ze niets doen om een herverkiezing van Trump tegen te houden. Ten eerste is dit tegen elke vorm van democratie, ten tweede; Trump is schadelijker voor de republikeinse partij dan welke democratische campagne ze ook kunnen bedenken.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 13:39:08 #90
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_184453515
quote:
Hij moet zich ergens toch verstoppen? Dan is het devies: vind die plek en wacht hem daar op.
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 13:39:48 #91
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_184453527
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 06:13 schreef Szura het volgende:

[..]

Rudy is seniel
Hij is niet voor niets door Trump gekozen. gelijke geesten..
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 13:53:21 #92
148813 Vader_Aardbei
Stem JA21 in maart!
pi_184453732
Waar het eigenlijk op neerkomt.

Moderator / Redactie FP + Sport donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 13:54:47 #93
408813 crew  trein2000
pi_184453757
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 13:53 schreef Vader_Aardbei het volgende:

[ afbeelding ]
:')
Trots daw veur Twente bint!
We zijn gehaat en asociaal
We zijn de allermooiste club van allemaal
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 13:56:52 #94
358523 IkStampOpTacos
Tacostamper extraordinaire
pi_184453789
quote:

[ afbeelding ]
Nee daar komt het niet op neer. De republikeinen hebben 2 jaar lang alle kans gehad om geld vrij te maken voor een muur. Waarom hebben ze dat niet gedaan? Ze wilden de muur zelf ook niet. :')
It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever.
-
Headstrong to take on anyone.
pi_184453879
quote:

[ afbeelding ]
Dit hek bedoel je?

Daar zou ik mijn geld ook niet aan spenderen.
pi_184453999
Ik vind het sowieso een bizar argument als men zegt "het gaat maar om 5,7 miljard". Nog steeds een hele hoop geld verspild aan een nutteloos idee. Als Trump 5,7 miljard zou vragen om iedereen een gratis Furby te geven zou je ook niet zeggen "het is maar 5,7 miljard".
pi_184454035
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 14:10 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
Ik vind het sowieso een bizar argument als men zegt "het gaat maar om 5,7 miljard". Nog steeds een hele hoop geld verspild aan een nutteloos idee. Als Trump 5,7 miljard zou vragen om iedereen een gratis Furby te geven zou je ook niet zeggen "het is maar 5,7 miljard".
Je moet toch wat als al je andere argumenten voor de muur ook niet echt heel erg goed zijn.
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
  donderdag 17 januari 2019 @ 14:15:16 #98
75043 Hexagon
Vreemd Fenomeen
pi_184454058
En verder gaan de kosten van die muur nog veel verder oplopen
pi_184454087
quote:

[ afbeelding ]
:')

Zonder je bullshitbingowoordjes ben je maar een matige troll, aardbeitje. Met je bullshitbingowoordjes ook trouwens.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_184454098
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 14:15 schreef Hexagon het volgende:
En verder gaan de kosten van die muur nog veel verder oplopen
En niet zo'n klein beetje ook.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')