abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_182737795
kylegriffin1 twitterde op donderdag 25-10-2018 om 16:50:10 Mother Jones has apparently obtained text messages that show Roger Stone was working to get a presidential pardon for WikiLeaks' Julian Assange earlier this year. https://t.co/h6OBqnsPF2 reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 17:45:36 #252
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_182738822
quote:
6s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 16:59 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
kylegriffin1 twitterde op donderdag 25-10-2018 om 16:50:10 Mother Jones has apparently obtained text messages that show Roger Stone was working to get a presidential pardon for WikiLeaks' Julian Assange earlier this year. https://t.co/h6OBqnsPF2 reageer retweet
Dan heeft Mueller die ook.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_182740057
Trump obliterates his one-week record for dishonesty in a wave of pre-midterm appearances

quote:
He’s talking so much. He’s lying so much.

U.S. President Donald Trump made 170 false claims in the second week of October, obliterating his previous record of 133, which he set in August.

The 170 false claims took him past 3,000 false claims for his term, up to 3,086.

The frequency of his dishonesty has continually increased over time. He took 343 days to utter his first 1,000 false claims, 197 to utter his second 1,000, and just 92 days to utter his third 1,000.

Trump makes more false claims the more he talks, and he has never talked more as president than he did in that record-setting October week. As the November midterm elections came into view, Trump uttered 78,542 words, according to the website Factba.se, beating his previous record — the week prior — by 22,000 words.

In addition to four campaign rallies, Trump did interviews with 60 Minutes, Fox News, the Washington Examiner, Time, New York magazine and with local media wherever he travelled; a speech to police chiefs; multiple events at the White House; multiple brief interactions with the White House press corps; and a highly dishonest op-ed in USA Today.

As always, some of Trump’s false claims were minor exaggerations. But many of them were whoppers — complete fabrications that appeared to be intended to scare people into voting Republican. On separate occasions, Trump lied that Democrats plan to abolish America’s borders, dismantle law enforcement, and kick seniors off of their Medicare health insurance.

He also gave some of his supporters a personal experience with his self-aggrandizing lying.

Speaking at his campaign rally in Richmond, Kentucky, Trump declared that “25,000” or “35,000” people were outside the venue watching the speech on a screen. That was news to the couple hundred people, tops, who were actually out there watching, with a Washington Post reporter watching them.

Trump’s 3,086 false claims for the first 633 days of his term give him an average of 4.9 per day.

If Trump is a serial liar, why call this a list of “false claims,” not lies? You can read our detailed explanation here. The short answer is that we can’t be sure that each and every one was intentional. In some cases, he may have been confused or ignorant. What we know, objectively, is that he was not telling the truth.

Read the Star's complete, interactive list of Trump's false claims

“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 19:05:36 #254
3928 Ulx
pi_182740255
En dan moet hij nog in B E A S T M O D E gaan.

Ik heb gehoord dat Trump de eerste man op de maan was.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 19:13:17 #255
3928 Ulx
pi_182740395
quote:
BREAKING: GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley said he's referring Michael Avenatti and Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick to DOJ for criminal investigation.
Met als reactie van Avenatti:

quote:
It is ironic that Senator Grassley now is interested in investigations. He didn’t care when it came to putting a man on the SCOTUS for life. We welcome the investigation as now we can finally get to the bottom of Judge Kavanaugh’s lies and conduct. Let the truth be known.
Al die getuigen die onder ede gehoord hadden kunnen worden (maar genegeerd werden) door de FBI in het Ford gebeuren kunnen nu wel onder ede hun verhaaltje doen.
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 19:16:35 #256
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_182740461
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 19:05 schreef Ulx het volgende:
En dan moet hij nog in B E A S T M O D E gaan.

LOL! Bedenk me trouwens dat de enige keer dat ik hem de waarheid heb horen spreken was toen hij Ted Cruz een leugenaar noemde, go figure... :+
An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 19:17:34 #257
3928 Ulx
pi_182740487
quote:
10s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 19:16 schreef kladderadatsch het volgende:

[..]

LOL! Bedenk me trouwens dat de enige keer dat ik hem de waarheid heb horen spreken was toen hij Ted Cruz een leugenaar noemde, go figure... :+
He called him a Lion.
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 19:30:05 #258
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182740777
Updates t/m gister.

Florida, in-person voting aantallen vergeleken met 2014 (inclusief vote by mail staat de GOP zo'n 3% voor):

North Carolina, verhouding vergeleken met 2016:

Nevada:
quote:
—About 90,000 Democrats have voted so far (including by absentee ballot) and by the time the rurals come in, there will be about 84,000 Republicans. Dem turnout is at 15 percent; GOP turnout is at 16 percent. If that 1 percent difference was to grow, that’s very problematic for the Dems, whose 5 percent statewide registration edge can’t sustain them if it does. (About 40,000 non-major party voters have cast ballots, and they could well decide races. People keep asking me whether they lean Dem or R. Polling has shown the former, but it’s just impossible to tell right now.)

For comparison’s sake — and this cycle seems sui generis so I am not sure how relevant this is: In 2014, 10.9 percent of Republicans had turned out by now and only 8 percent of Democrats, presaging the red wave; in 2010, it was 11.7 percent GOP and 10.3 percent Dem. So we are not that far from 2010, percentage-wise, and just slightly better for Dems (insert Lyon County caveats….)

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 25-10-2018 19:43:15 ]
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 19:42:11 #259
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182741092
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 19:13 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Met als reactie van Avenatti:

[..]

Al die getuigen die onder ede gehoord hadden kunnen worden (maar genegeerd werden) door de FBI in het Ford gebeuren kunnen nu wel onder ede hun verhaaltje doen.
Nog een reactie:
MichaelAvenatti twitterde op donderdag 25-10-2018 om 19:40:14 Maybe if Grassley was actually a lawyer that knew something about the law, he would realize what he has done. He just opened up Pandora’s box as it relates to Justice Kavanaugh’s conduct. It is Christmas in October! reageer retweet
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 19:55:23 #260
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_182741388
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 19:05 schreef Ulx het volgende:

Dat verklaart die 239 pounds tijdens zijn medische controle.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:03:32 #261
3928 Ulx
pi_182741610
quote:
10s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 19:42 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Nog een reactie:
MichaelAvenatti twitterde op donderdag 25-10-2018 om 19:40:14 Maybe if Grassley was actually a lawyer that knew something about the law, he would realize what he has done. He just opened up Pandora’s box as it relates to Justice Kavanaugh’s conduct. It is Christmas in October! reageer retweet
Ik denk dat een kruisverhoor van Bartje wel nodig zal zijn in zo'n zaak. Dat kan echt episch worden. Niet dat laffe gedoe van de Senaat, en we zagen hoe hij toen reageerde, maar echt het vuur aan de schenen gelegd krijgen....

En nee, een rechter heeft geen immuniteit.
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:08:53 #262
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182741738
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:03 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk dat een kruisverhoor van Bartje wel nodig zal zijn in zo'n zaak. Dat kan echt episch worden. Niet dat laffe gedoe van de Senaat, en we zagen hoe hij toen reageerde, maar echt het vuur aan de schenen gelegd krijgen....

En nee, een rechter heeft geen immuniteit.
Maarehm, de kans is natuurlijk wel levensgroot dat de republikeinen hiermee de base wat wil opvuren om toch maar vooral te gaan stemmen, vanwege het grote onrecht wat de democraten Kavanaugh aangedaan zouden hebben.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:19:35 #263
3928 Ulx
pi_182742027
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:08 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Maarehm, de kans is natuurlijk wel levensgroot dat de republikeinen hiermee de base wat wil opvuren om toch maar vooral te gaan stemmen, vanwege het grote onrecht wat de democraten Kavanaugh aangedaan zouden hebben.
Voorlopig niet. Eerst moet het OM een beslissing nemen. Dit is eerder een poging Avenatti te intimideren. Alvast dirt op te graven. Noem maar op.
Dit gaat echt geen strafzaak wordsn voor de midterms.
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:29:58 #264
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182742253
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:19 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Voorlopig niet. Eerst moet het OM een beslissing nemen. Dit is eerder een poging Avenatti te intimideren. Alvast dirt op te graven. Noem maar op.
Dit gaat echt geen strafzaak wordsn voor de midterms.
Geen idee wat er gaat gebeuren, maar Grassley en zijn staffers acht ik niet dom. Er zal vast wat achter zitten, althans, ervanuitgaande dat het niet slechts gaat om een vermeende leugen.
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:34:20 #265
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182742320
Weet iemand trouwens hoe het zit qua openingstijden? Er wordt nu al melding gemaakt van updates vanuit Arizona en Nevada voor vandaag:

Garrett_Archer twitterde op donderdag 25-10-2018 om 20:25:40 Today's ballots were slightly more Democratic and female than the sum of the whole. There was a +10 R advantage. A full point higher than the previous day's report. reageer retweet
RalstonReports twitterde op donderdag 25-10-2018 om 19:54:36 Most of early voting data in from Day 5, and the bottom line is Dems lost ground in NV on Wednesday. Still have statewide lead, but it's not big. Details on the most-read blog in the universe: https://t.co/q4LOMuJRv1 https://t.co/L8VoL4i9i3 reageer retweet
Kortom, Democraten lopen in in Arizona, Republikeinen lopen in in Nevada.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:34:37 #266
3928 Ulx
pi_182742325
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:29 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Geen idee wat er gaat gebeuren, maar Grassley en zijn staffers acht ik niet dom. Er zal vast wat achter zitten, althans, ervanuitgaande dat het niet slechts gaat om een vermeende leugen.
Ik kan geen enkele mogelijkheid zien waar er geen getuigen en geen Kavanaugh worden opgeroepen.
Dus trekt Chuck zijn keutel in of het wordt vuurwerk. En het kan best dat Avenatti en zijn client verliezen, maar is Kavanaugh daarmee een winnaar?
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:35:13 #267
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182742337
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:34 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Ik kan geen enkele mogelijkheid zien waar er geen getuigen en geen Kavanaugh worden opgeroepen.
Dus trekt Chuck zijn keutel in of het wordt vuurwerk. En het kan best dat Avenatti en zijn client verliezen, maar is Kavanaugh daarmee een winnaar?
Who knows, maar misschien de republikeinen wel in de midterms.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:36:30 #268
3928 Ulx
pi_182742353
quote:
Brandon Judd of the National Border Patrol Council is right when he says on @foxandfriends that the Democrat inspired laws make it tough for us to stop people at the Border. MUST BE CHANDED, but I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!
A CHAND is gonna come! The times they are a-CHANDING!
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:40:34 #269
3928 Ulx
pi_182742450
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:35 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Who knows, maar misschien de republikeinen wel in de midterms.
Braafjes hoor. Maar het kan ook vrouwen over de streep trekken om toch maar Dem te stemmen. Die kans acht ik eigenlijk groter dan het "energize the base" verhaal.

"Beschuldig een machtige man en je gaat de gevangenis in, dames! Weet je plek!"
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:43:08 #270
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182742515
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:40 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Braafjes hoor. Maar het kan ook vrouwen over de streep trekken om toch maar Dem te stemmen. Die kans acht ik eigenlijk groter dan het "energize the base" verhaal.

"Beschuldig een machtige man en je gaat de gevangenis in, dames! Weet je plek!"
Kan, maar je zag wel dat republikeinen wat terrein leken te winnen, in ieder geval voor wat betreft de senaat. Zelfs een hoog opgeleide persoon als Lyrebird viel voor dat verhaal naar eigen zeggen.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:54:00 #271
3928 Ulx
pi_182742761
Maybe, maar is de machtige Senator die nu de aanval kiest. En Avenatti gaat haar alleen verdedigen. Als je daar al tegen bent houdt het hele begrip "rechtsstaat" wel een beetje op voor je.

Bovendien spint Fox het toch wel.
  donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 20:56:14 #272
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182742816
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:54 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Maybe, maar is de machtige Senator die nu de aanval kiest. En Avenatti gaat haar alleen verdedigen. Als je daar al tegen bent houdt het hele begrip "rechtsstaat" wel een beetje op voor je.

Bovendien spint Fox het toch wel.
Ik zeg toch niet dat ik er tegen ben? Ik vind het alleen wat verdacht vanuit Grassley die het niet zoveel lijkt uit te maken of iemand de waarheid weergeeft aan de Senaat.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 21:02:54 #273
3928 Ulx
pi_182742983
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 25 oktober 2018 20:56 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Ik zeg toch niet dat ik er tegen ben? Ik vind het alleen wat verdacht vanuit Grassley die het niet zoveel lijkt uit te maken of iemand de waarheid weergeeft aan de Senaat.
Ik denk dat je Grassley overschat. Hij probeert Avenatti te intimideren omdat hij onder de huid van Trump zit. Of omdat hij en zij nog steeds een risico kunnen zijn voor Kavanaugh, helemaal als er een blue wave komt.

Dat lijken me de simpelste verklaringen. Gewoon een banzai charge en hopen op een wonder.
pi_182743934
Saudi Spy Met With Team Trump About Taking Down Iran

quote:
Mueller’s investigators examined a series of meetings between an Israeli social media strategist, the general blamed for Jamal Khashoggi’s murder, and Trump adviser Michael Flynn.

Gen. Ahmed Al-Assiri, the Saudi intelligence chief taking the fall for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, hobnobbed in New York with Michael Flynn and other members of the transition team shortly before Trump’s inauguration. The topic of their discussion: regime change in Iran.

Mohammed bin Salman, the powerful Saudi crown prince, dispatched Assiri from Riyadh for the meetings, which took place over the course of two days in early January 2017, according to communications reviewed by The Daily Beast. The January meetings have come under scrutiny by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office as part of his probe into foreign governments’ attempts to gain influence in the Trump campaign and in the White House, an individual familiar with the investigation told The Daily Beast. A spokesperson for Mueller declined to comment.

The New York meetings were attended and brokered by George Nader, a Lebanese-American with close ties to leaders in the United Arab Emirates who is currently cooperating with Mueller’s team. Also present at the meetings was Israeli social media strategist Joel Zamel, who has been questioned by Mueller for his role in pitching top campaign officials on an influence operation to help Trump win the election—overtures that could have broken federal election laws.

Steve Bannon was involved as well in conversations on Iran regime change during those two days in January, according to the communications.

The communications show that participants in the meetings discussed a multi-pronged strategy for eroding, and eventually ending, the current Iranian regime—including economic, information, and military tactics for weakening the Tehran government. Earlier this year the New York Times reported Nader was promoting a plan to carry out economic sabotage against Iran and pitched the plan in the Spring of 2017 to Saudi, UAE, and American officials. It’s unclear if that plan ever moved forward or if it was part of the larger project for regime change discussed in these January 2017 meetings.

Either way, former CIA acting director John McLaughlin told The Daily Beast, the get-togethers as described were very unusual.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 25 oktober 2018 @ 22:08:35 #275
3928 Ulx
pi_182744351
Voor het geval je het hebt gemist: Er liggen weer wat territories van de VS in puin na een storm. Saipan en Tinian dit keer.

https://www.vox.com/energ(...)slands-saipan-tinian
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')