abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_167311104
quote:
‘People of Earth’ and ‘Search Party’ will get second seasons on TBS
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_167311482
quote:
WGN America's #Salem to End With Season 3
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 00:10:22 #153
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167314966
quote:
Impastor Cancelled at TV Land

It’s officially game over for con-man Buddy Dobbs; TV Land has cancelled Impastor after two seasons.

Star Michael Rosenbaum — who plays a man pretending to be the gay pastor of a small town — made the announcement himself Tuesday on Twitter:

Sad 2 say IMPASTOR won't be getting a 3rd Season.Feel blessed 2 have worked with such amazing people.Thx guys 4 all the love @impastortv

The cancellation — while not entirely surprising, given the show’s declining ratings — is sure to be a gut punch to devoted fans. Last week’s season series finale left Buddy standing over the dead body of Alexa’s husband, whom she killed before revealing that she’s basically been playing Buddy this whole time. (Season 3 could have been a real cat-and-mouse adventure, but sadly, we’ll never know.)

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 09:45:58 #154
431030 BlackEyedAngel
Allergic to morons and idiots.
pi_167317096
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 14 december 2016 00:10 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Neeeeeeej :( :'(
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
pi_167317870
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 13 december 2016 11:26 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Gelukkig komen er nog 5.747.483.073 andere netflix originals.

Ook Netflix zal hoe langer hoe vaker met de botte bijl te werk gaan.

Zeker als een show zo'n budget heeft. Dan moeten er echt wel veel Netflix abonnees kijken om dat het waard te maken.
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 20:25:44 #156
50634 Houniet
ik ruik vet lekker
pi_167329305
Zonde van Marco P. Jammer dat er genoeg aids is wat wel door gaat.
Op zaterdag 10 juni 2023 14:52 schreef GGMM het volgende:
Eigenlijk is elke prijs die in het voetbal gewonnen wordt terug te leiden naar het Ajax-DNA
pi_167330426
quote:
Shameless - Renewed for a 8th Season
pi_167330653
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 14 december 2016 20:58 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Geen verrassing, maar toch JUICHEN
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 21:07:58 #159
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167330875
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 14 december 2016 20:58 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

*O*

Lees net het volgende:

quote:
Shameless' Emmy Rossum Resolves Season 8 Salary Dispute

All's well that ends well: Shameless leading lady Emmy Rossum has resolved her equal-pay salary dispute, clearing the way for a Season 8 renewal, TVLine has confirmed.

The actress shared the news on social media early Wednesday:

Playing Fiona Gallagher has been one of the great privileges of my life. I'm so happy to continue w my SHAMELESS family!Back to work in May!

Earlier this week it was reported that Rossum had been seeking salary parity with co-star William H. Macy. Rossum's camp reportedly argued that the actress should be paid more than Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

Terms of Rossum's new deal were not disclosed.

Showtime has yet to officially renew Shameless for an eighth season. The series' current seventh season wraps on Dec. 18.

Bron
Hoewel ik het niet zie gebeuren dat ze de show nu alsnog aan de kant zetten, is het nog geen officiële vernieuwing.

[ Bericht 56% gewijzigd door BrainOverfloW op 14-12-2016 21:16:11 ]
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_167355445
quote:
Haters Back Off - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Netflix
pi_167355459
quote:
The Young Pope - Renewed for a 2nd Season
pi_167355670
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 15 december 2016 21:43 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Oh, het eerste seizoen vond ik -*zegt ze met toch wel enige schaamte :D*- nog best wel geinig, dus wel leuk nieuws.
Tails tell tales
  maandag 19 december 2016 @ 19:01:11 #163
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167450695
En daar is de officiële bevestiging *O*

quote:
Shameless Renewed for Season 8

Get ready for another year of Gallagher family dysfunction.

Showtime has renewed Shameless for a 12-episode Season 8, the network announced on Monday. The pickup comes just hours after the series aired its emotional Season 7 finale, and five days after leading lady Emmy Rossum resolved her equal-pay contract dispute.

As we reported last week, Rossum was seeking salary parity with co-star William H. Macy, and the negotiations were reportedly holding up a Season 8 renewal. Rossum’s camp allegedly argued that the actress should be paid more than Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

On Wednesday, Rossum announced that a new deal had been struck. “I’m so happy to continue [with] my Shameless family!” she wrote. “Back to work in May!”

Showtime noted in the renewal release that Shameless’ seventh season was the series’ highest-rated to date.

Shameless Season 8 is slated to bow in Fall 2017.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  maandag 19 december 2016 @ 20:03:28 #164
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167452725
quote:
USA's Shooter Renewed for Season 2

USA Network is reloading, renewing the Ryan Phillippe-fronted thriller Shooter for Season 2.

Based on the best-selling novel Point of Impact (and the 2007 Paramount film Shooter) and also counting Omar Epps, Shantel VanSanten, Cynthia Addai-Robinson and Eddie McClintock among its cast, the freshman drama — following multiple delays driven by a sensitivity to real-life events — ultimately debuted in November to 1.4 million total viewers and a 0.5 demo; TVLine readers gave the premiere an average grade of “B.” The series has held quite steady since, only recently dipping to 1.3 mil/0.4.

USA notes that in Live+7 DVR tallies, Shooter stands as its No. 1 new series year-to-date among total viewers and in the 18-34 demo. (The cabler’s other 2016 launches include Colony, Eyewitness, Falling Water and Queen of the South.)

“John Hlavin and the team behind Shooter have delivered a compelling action thriller that consistently engages a strong and loyal audience,” NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment entertainment networks chief Chris McCumber said in a statement. “We look forward to partnering once again with Paramount Television and Universal Cable Productions as we follow Bob Lee into his next chapter.”

Shooter airs Tuesdays at 10/9c, with its Season 1 finale scheduled for Jan. 17, 2017.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  Moderator maandag 19 december 2016 @ 21:13:24 #165
257132 crew  Awsom
pi_167455775
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 19 december 2016 20:03 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

*O*
pi_167485575
quote:
Blunt Talk - Cancelled by Starz
pi_167856729
quote:
'Man in the High Castle' Renewed, Taps New Showrunner for Season 3

Amazon is returning to the Castle.

The streaming service and retailer has renewed The Man in the High Castle for a third season and brought in a showrunner to oversee the scripted drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Eric Overmyer has boarded the series as showrunner after the drama operated its sophomore season without an executive producer at the helm after Frank Spotnitz exited the series midway through production over budget and location issues. Overmyer takes over the drama after previously working with Amazon on Bosch. His credits also include The Affair and The Wire. Season three of Bosch, Amazon's longest-running original, is expected to debut this year. The police procedural has already renewed for a fourth season.
pi_167856806
quote:
Fuller House - Renewed for a 3rd Season
  dinsdag 3 januari 2017 @ 16:34:25 #169
13456 AchJa
Shut up!!!
pi_167909351
quote:
Girl Meets World - Cancelled
  zondag 8 januari 2017 @ 18:03:19 #171
232767 DoomCow
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
pi_167981738
quote:
The CW Renews The Flash, Supernatural, Crazy Ex and 4 Others

The Flash, fittingly, was quick to secure a renewal for the 2017-18 TV season — as were six other CW series.

The network kicked off its Sunday appearance at the Television Critics Association winter press tour by announcing the seven shows had earned early renewals, including the aforementioned The Flash as well as Jane the Virgin (both of which will be heading into Season 4), Supernatural (for a lucky Season 13) and Arrow (now targeting Season 6).

Additionally, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and CBS import Supergirl all will be back for Season 3.

The 100, iZombie, The Originals and newbie Riverdale have yet to premiere their seasons, while The Vampire Diaries will air its series finale on March 10. It was previously announced that Reign’s upcoming fourth season would be its last. Freshman dramas Frequency and No Tomorrow did not receive “back 9” orders, though officially no decision has been made on their fates.

“Over the past several seasons, The CW has built a schedule of proven performers, from our lineup of DC superheroes, to critically acclaimed comedies, to sci-fi dramas,” network boss Mark Pedowitz said in a statement. “Early pickups of these seven series now allow our producers to plan ahead for next season, and gives us a solid base to build on for next season, with original scripted series to roll out all year long.”

The Flash is The CW’s top series, averaging a 1.2 demo rating — which equals or bests 22 of the Big 4 network dramas — and more than 3 million weekly viewers (in Live+Same Day ratings); Supergirl follows with 2.7 mil and a 0.9. Arrow, Legends and Supernatural tie for third, each averaging a 0.7 rating season-to-date.

Crazy Ex collected two Emmys last year (for editing and choreography), while co-creator/star Rachel Bloom won a Golden Globe a year ago, for lead actress in a comedy/musical. Jane the Virgin‘s Gina Rodriguez is a three-time Globe nominee, grabbing gold her first time around, in 2015.
Where's my cow? Is that my cow?
It goes, 'Hruuuugh!' It is a hippopotamus!
That's not my cow!
pi_168019927
quote:
‘The Affair’ renewed for season 4 by Showtime
  Moderator dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 15:30:57 #173
382129 crew  Donna
pi_168030000
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 9 januari 2017 23:41 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:
‘The Affair’ renewed for season 4 by Showtime
Yess!
  dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 17:06:41 #174
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_168032297
quote:
The Fosters Renewed for Season 5

The Fosters will be back for Season 5, which will include the drama’s landmark 100th episode.

Freeform on Tuesday announced that the family series has been renewed for a fifth season, along with Bachelor franchise spinoff Happily Ever After?, which will return for Season 2.

The Fosters returns for Season 4B on Tuesday, Jan. 31, at 8/7c, where it will lead into the final season of Switched at Birth. Meanwhile, Happily Ever After? — now titled The Twins: Happily Ever After? — will turn its focus to Bachelor Season 20 standouts Emily and Haley Ferguson and will be back on Monday, March 20, at 9 pm.

In addition to the aforementioned renewals, Freeform has announced that both Young & Hungry and Baby Daddy will return with new episodes on a new night, beginning Monday, March 13.

The cabler has also picked up to series The Bold Type (formerly known as Issues), a new one-hour drama from Parenthood producer Sarah Watson, The series, based on the life of Hearst Magazines’ chief content officer, Joanna Coles, stars Katie Stevens (Faking It), Aisha Dee (Chasing Life) and Melora Hardin (Transparent). It is slated for a summer 2017 debut.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_168040595
quote:
Beyond - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Freeform
pi_168040903
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 21:49 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Ik heb 4 of 5 afleveringen gekeken van beyond. Opzich leuk tussendoortje, maar soms echt te corny _O-
pi_168057130
quote:
‘Empire’ Renewed For Season 4 By Fox
pi_168080430
quote:
American Horror Story - Renewed for 2 more Seasons

FX has greenlight award-winning anthology “American Horror Story” for two additional seasons, taking it through 2018-19 (and at least nine seasons). “American Horror Story launched the modern limited series revolution and – as evidenced by the most recent installment ‘Roanoke’ – it remains as vital today as when “Murder House” stunned audiences six years ago,” said John Landgraf, CEO of FX Networks and FX Productions. “Each new chapter is a cultural event, beloved for every new twist in imagery, style, cast and plot. We are thrilled that Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and the entire creative team will continue to deliver the groundbreaking, celebrated “American Horror Story” for years to come.”
pi_168080456
quote:
Arrested Development - Nearing Deal for Season 5

Yes, we have been down this road before, but this time it looks like it is finally happening: a deal for a fifth season of Emmy-winning comedy series Arrested Development on Netflix. Creator Mitch Hurwitz, Netflix and producing companies 20th Century Fox TV and Imagine TV had long expressed their full commitment to doing a fifth installment of the cult comedy. The main stumbling block had been signing the cast as all actors have other engagements.

“We are close,” Arrested Development executive producer Brian Grazer told Deadline at TCA, where Imagine TV is presenting two new Fox drama series, 24: Legacy and Shots Fired. “I think we found a way to create the compensation structure for all the actors and create a work matrix so they can still make movies and do other things and it will all integrate. So we are really close — I think within a couple of weeks at the most.”
pi_168103444
quote:
Aftermath - Cancelled by Syfy
pi_168122391
quote:
TV Land’s #Nobodies, from EP Melissa McCarthy, scored early S2 renewa

Nobodies, meanwhile, was picked up to series in June and doesn't premiere until March 29. The single-camera project, produced by McCarthy and husband/actor Ben Falcone, is inspired by the real lives of writers Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf and Rachel Ramras (Adult Swim's Mike Tyson's Mysteries), who watched as their friends from Los Angeles-based improv and sketch comedy troupe The Groundlings went on to star in blockbuster comedies and win Oscars while they toiled away in Hollywood. The trio will write, executive produce and star in the comedy as characters who try desperately to land one of their famous friends for a feature script that they have developed, so that they, too, can rise to fame in Hollywood.
pi_168140435
quote:
TNT's 'Good Behavior' Scores Season 2 Renewal
pi_168168359
quote:
Chesapeake Shores - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Hallmark Channel
pi_168168433
quote:
Portlandia to End Next Year After 8 Seasons, IFC Confirms
pi_168253675
quote:
Major Crimes - Renewed for a 6th Season
pi_168255570
quote:
This Is Us - Renewed for a 2nd and 3rd Season

NBC has made its first renewal for the 2017-18 broadcast season and it should come as no surprise.

The network announced Wednesday at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour that it has handed out an early second — and third — season pickup to Dan Fogelman's breakout drama This Is Us. They will each be 18-episode seasons, fitting since the show revolves around a family of 36-year-olds.

“We all got our wish that this is a hit show,” NBC Entertainment president Jennifer Salke said. “This Is Us is as good as anything we’ve ever had, we’re thrilled to renew it for two seasons and there’s no doubt it will have a long life on NBC. On behalf of everyone at NBC, we’re grateful for the artistry of the cast, crew, and producers assembled by our gifted creator, Dan Fogelman. In a world where there are literally hundreds of television dramas, we’re proud to have one of the very best that is also one of the highest-rated.”
pi_168280099
quote:
'Sneaky Pete' Renewed for Second Season at Amazon

The streamer has handed out an early second-season renewal to the drama co-created by Bryan Cranston, with the pickup coming less than a week after the freshman season debuted.

The series was initially set up and filmed as a pilot for CBS, which passed on the project in 2015. SPT then shopped it elsewhere, with Amazon coming out on top following a multiple network bidding war. Created by Cranston and David Shore (House), the latter departed the series and stepped down as showrunner with Graham Yost (Justified) taking over the series.

"Bryan Cranston and Graham Yost have done a masterful job of steering the cast to fantastic performances," said Joe Lewis, head of comedy and drama at Amazon Studios. "Both the critical response and our customers’ engagement with the series are key factors in our enthusiasm to bring our audience a second season of Sneaky Pete."
pi_168408872
quote:
The Librarians’ Renewed For Season 4 By TNT
  Moderator woensdag 25 januari 2017 @ 13:19:12 #189
9859 crew  Karina
Woman
pi_168416343
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 24 januari 2017 23:21 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Snap ik helemaal niets van, ik heb de eerste paar afleveringen gekeken en het was geen moer aan.
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
pi_168425946
quote:
99s.gif Op woensdag 25 januari 2017 13:19 schreef Karina het volgende:

[..]

Snap ik helemaal niets van, ik heb de eerste paar afleveringen gekeken en het was geen moer aan.
Ik vind het juist leuk, op een erg cheesy-manier. Maar ik was ook al fan van de (net zo cheesy) films die eraan vooraf gingen :P
  Moderator woensdag 25 januari 2017 @ 20:47:13 #191
9859 crew  Karina
Woman
pi_168426430
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 25 januari 2017 20:32 schreef Dingest het volgende:

[..]

Ik vind het juist leuk, op een erg cheesy-manier. Maar ik was ook al fan van de (net zo cheesy) films die eraan vooraf gingen :P
Gek genoeg vond ik de films wel leuk maar de serie niet. Misschien te kinderlijk?
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
  Moderator woensdag 25 januari 2017 @ 20:50:18 #192
257132 crew  Awsom
pi_168426519
pi_168426764
quote:
99s.gif Op woensdag 25 januari 2017 20:47 schreef Karina het volgende:

[..]

Gek genoeg vond ik de films wel leuk maar de serie niet. Misschien te kinderlijk?
Wel nog aardig wat meer ten opzichte van de films, ja :Y Maar anders kreeg je misschien gewoon iets dat te veel op Warehouse 13 ging lijken, wat ook al met een aardige knipoog was.

Dit soort series verbloemen een boel dingen die anders nogal onwaarschijnlijk of ronduit ongeloofwaardig zijn door de boel gewoon (heel) cheesy te maken. Zal de één wat beter trekken dan de ander.
  woensdag 25 januari 2017 @ 22:42:09 #194
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_168430407
quote:
The Middle Renewed for Season 9

Hecks, yeah.

ABC has granted The Middle an early renewal, picking up the stalwart family sitcom for Season 9, it was announced on Wednesday.

In its new Tuesday time slot, The Middle thus far this season is averaging 6.4 million total viewers and a 1.6 demo rating, down a bit from its previous cycle yet giving ABC its most-watched sitcom in Tuesday’s lead-off spot in five years (since Last Man Standing circa 2011-12). That in turn has helped the Alphabet network launch a new, two-hour comedy block, which is rounded out by newbie American Housewife, Season 3 of Fresh Off the Boat and the sophomore sitcom The Real O’Neals.

Of note, The Middle’s renewal — its earliest pickup since its Season 3 order, which came in early January of 2011 — comes as the clock continues to run out on the Modern Family cast’s current deals, which expire at the close of Season 8.

“The Middle has been one of the network’s most consistent performers and helped us to launch a whole new night of comedy when it moved to Tuesdays this season,” ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement. “The Indiana Hecks have found America’s sweet spot with their authentic, acerbic and always loving take on parenting, work, kids, marriage and life.”

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  maandag 30 januari 2017 @ 21:33:23 #195
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_168554085
http://tvline.com/2017/01(...)-2-kristen-bell-nbc/

quote:
Some forkin’ heavenly news for fans of The Good Place: NBC has renewed the rookie Kristen Bell-Ted Danson comedy for a second, 13-episode season.

Series creator Mike Schur previously told TVLine that a potential second season would follow the mold of Season 1 and consist of a maximum 13 episodes. “When I pitched the show to NBC, I felt pretty strongly it was kind of a big swing, and everything was gonna be really heavily serialized,” he said. “It just felt like it made sense to keep that to a shorter season. And they very kindly and reasonably agreed with that.”

The Good Place averaged a 1.9 rating in adults 18-49 and 6.1 million viewers overall in L+3 day ratings.

“Mike Schur has always had one of the most fertile and imaginative minds in comedy, but what he brought us with the first season of The Good Place was just extraordinary,” NBC president Jennifer Salke said in a statement that accompanied the renewal announcement. “We absolutely can’t wait to see where these characters go, literally, in Season 2. A big thank you to Mike, the writers and cast for delivering a series in which we all take such enormous pride.”
Nintendo Switch: SW-1156-9327-1516 | Xbox Series X: Alwayshappyz | Photographer: D750, 24mm, 50mm, 85mm | TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, His Dark Materials, Veronica Mars, Fringe, The Good Wife, The Crown & More.
pi_168555400
quote:
Mozart in the Jungle - Renewed for 4th Season by Amazon
pi_168578117
quote:
“Red Oaks” will be returning for its third and final season in 2017 as well. “We’ve always hoped to send these characters off to their futures with a third and final season, so we’re thrilled that Amazon has given us the opportunity to do so,” said creators Joe Gangemi and Greg Jacobs.
  woensdag 8 februari 2017 @ 17:49:38 #198
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_168761281
quote:
The OA Renewed for Part II at Netflix

Everyone put your fanned-out hands together and breathe out a frightful whoosh!, because Netflix has renewed the supernatural thriller The OA for Season 2 — or “Part II,” as it is being dubbed.

Released in mid-December, The OA stars Brit Marling (who co-created the very odd bird with Zal Batmanglij) as Prairie Johnson, a young woman who returns to her adoptive parents from a years-long vanishing, now no longer blind. And that, my friends, is far, far, far from the wildest aspect of her time spent missing.

The eight-episode Season 1 co-starred Alice Krige (Tyrant) and Scott Wilson (The Walking Dead) as Prairie’s parents, while Patrick Gibson, Emory Cohen (Smash), Phyllis Smith (The Office) and Jason Isaacs (Awake) played some of the other key people in her life.

The OA‘s pickup comes days after Netflix announced a Halloween timeframe for the Season 2 premiere of Stranger Things, one of its other supernatural-tinged originals.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_168771027
quote:
Travelers - Renewed for 2nd Season by Showcase
pi_168771033
quote:
Netflix Renews 'Love' for Season 3

Netflix is still feeling the Love.

The streaming giant has renewed the Judd Apatow single-camera comedy for a third season, it was announced Wednesday.

The news comes ahead of Love's March 10 season-two return. A return date and episode count were not immediately available.

Love, described as a a "down-to-earth look at dating," stars Gillian Jacobs and Paul Rust. Rust also co-created the series with Apatow and Lesley Arfin. The trio exec produce with Brent Forrester and Dean Holland.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')