abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_192296778
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 27 maart 2020 00:17 schreef KI1234 het volgende:

[..]

Foxnews is niet geloofwaardig als bron. Verder is de stand zo te zien niets veranderd sinds de vorige verkiezingen. Mocht je gegevens kloppen. Want het land blijt ongeveer langs de helft verdeeld.
De polls van Fox News zijn daarentegen wel degelijk betrouwbaar (tenzij ze switchen van pollster):

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/
pi_192296854
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 26 maart 2020 21:26 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:
Voor degenen in deze reeks die claimen dat Biden niet in orde is:

TheDailyShow twitterde op woensdag 25-03-2020 om 16:30:47 Fox News is very concerned that this presidential candidate's brain isn't working https://t.co/VGfUgG0tE3 reageer retweet
Ja in die zin gaat Amerika nog 4 jaar een president met spraakgebrek krijgen. Maar of Biden in orde is weet ik niet
kthalps twitterde op woensdag 25-03-2020 om 06:56:15 This is a story that @ReadeAlexandra has been trying to tell since it happened in 1993. It's a story about sexual assault, retaliation and silencing. #meToo https://t.co/yHz3iFi9a5 reageer retweet
Als ik dat relaas hoor lijkt me dat hij duidelijk niet in orde is.
pi_192296969
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 26 maart 2020 21:26 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:
Voor degenen in deze reeks die claimen dat Biden niet in orde is:

TheDailyShow twitterde op woensdag 25-03-2020 om 16:30:47 Fox News is very concerned that this presidential candidate's brain isn't working https://t.co/VGfUgG0tE3 reageer retweet
Lol, op dat principe kun je een hele campagne bouwen, geen grap.
pi_192297167
Yascha_Mounk twitterde op vrijdag 27-03-2020 om 01:45:00 Wow.

The German Embassy has just recommended that all German citizens who are currently in the United States return home as quickly as possible.

That... tells you a lot about how badly America is handling the pandemic. https://t.co/8EYbruGigB reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_192297451
Trump vanavond bij Hannity:

Geluidsfragment:
atrupar twitterde op vrijdag 27-03-2020 om 02:53:51 "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you go to major hospitals, sometimes they have 2 ventilators." -- Trump suggests Cuomo is exaggerating about the medical gear he needs to keep people alive https://t.co/ADZb8fznOw reageer retweet
Als je normaal aan 2 genoeg hebt per ziekenhuis kan je er nu natuurlijk nooit 30000 nodig hebben. Een very stable genius weet dat! :{w

Over ventilators gesproken (en andere benodigheden), het is allemaal de schuld van Obama!

justinbaragona twitterde op donderdag 26-03-2020 om 19:00:12 CNN's Brianna Keilar absolutely shreds Peter Navarro, telling him he's "wasting everyone's time" when he tries to blame Obama for the administration not being prepared for the crisis.

"It's 2020. The president was elected in 2016. Can you get to a million ventilators?" https://t.co/0NXq6QoAfM reageer retweet

Het is niet alleen een 'waste of time', het is één grote leugen:

ddiamond twitterde op donderdag 26-03-2020 om 01:07:25 EXCLUSIVE: White House national security officials prepared a "pandemic playbook" -- a step-by-step guide to ensure testing, check on workers' equipment, even consider the Defense Production Act.

The Trump administration ignored it. https://t.co/tykOlbW5Nh with @nahaltoosi reageer retweet
En over die geweldige deal waar Navarro het over heeft in het interview (met General Motors en Ventec Life Systems om ventilators te gaan produceren) zijn nu ook twijfels of die wel doorgaat:

After Considering $1 Billion Price Tag for Ventilators, White House Has Second Thoughts

A deal with General Motors and Ventec Life Systems to produce tens of thousands of the critical lifesaving devices seemed imminent. Then the announcement was pulled back.
quote:
The White House had been preparing to reveal on Wednesday a joint venture between General Motors and Ventec Life Systems that would allow for the production of as many as 80,000 desperately needed ventilators to respond to an escalating pandemic when word suddenly came down that the announcement was off.

The decision to cancel the announcement, government officials say, came after the Federal Emergency Management Agency said it needed more time to assess whether the estimated cost was prohibitive. That price tag was more than $1 billion, with several hundred million dollars to be paid upfront to General Motors to retool a car parts plant in Kokomo, Ind., where the ventilators would be made with Ventec's technology.

Government officials said that the deal might still happen but that they are examining at least a dozen other proposals. And they contend that an initial promise that the joint venture could turn out 20,000 ventilators in short order had shrunk to 7,500, with even that number in doubt. Longtime emergency managers at FEMA are working with military officials to sort through the competing offers and federal procurement rules while under pressure to give President Trump something to announce.

By early Thursday evening, at the coronavirus task force's regular news briefing, where the president often appears, there was still nothing to disclose, and the outcome of the deliberations remained unclear.

But a General Motors spokesman said that "Project V," as the ventilator program is known, was moving very fast, and a company official said "there's no issue with retooling."

A Ventec representative agreed.

"Ventec and G.M. have been working at breakneck speed to leverage our collective expertise in ventilation and manufacturing to meet the needs of the country as quickly as possible and arm medical professionals with the number of ventilators needed to save lives," said Chris O. Brooks, Ventec's chief strategy officer.

The only thing missing was clarity from the government about how many ventilators they needed -- and who would be paid to build them.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

[ Bericht 24% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 27-03-2020 04:47:00 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_192297538
Uit hetzelfde (telefonische) interview bij Hannity met Trump:

ddale8 twitterde op vrijdag 27-03-2020 om 02:38:21 Trump says he's having a big problem with "the young, a woman governor, you know who I'm talking about, from Michigan." reageer retweet
Whitmer reageerde:

GovWhitmer twitterde op vrijdag 27-03-2020 om 03:19:58 Hi, my name is Gretchen Whitmer, and that governor is me 👋

I've asked repeatedly and respectfully for help. We need it. No more political attacks, just PPEs, ventilators, N95 masks, test kits. You said you stand with Michigan — prove it. https://t.co/FtWlTLZdqW reageer retweet
pi_192297583
Wat een democratische schoffies zijn het toch.
https://mobile.twitter.com/npr/status/1243244896472924162

“ Attorney General Bill Barr said the Bureau of Prisons could begin sending home some elderly and at-risk inmates amid the coronavirus crisis.

"We want to make sure our institutions don't become petri dishes," he said.”

(was eerder jargon gebruikt door een IC verpleegkundige!
pi_192297584
Kijk zo'n man, daar heb je wat aan! Die regelt wel even opvangmogelijkheden _O_

Video:

Army Corps of Engineers gives options to states facing COVID crush
quote:
Lt. Gen. Todd Semonite, Chief of Engineers and commanding general of the Army Corps of Engineers, talks with Rachel Maddow about how the Army Corps of Engineers works with other federal agencies and state and local authorities to modify existing facilities to provide much needed expansion of hospital capacity in the face of mounting COVID-19 cases.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 27 maart 2020 @ 06:35:57 #259
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_192297704
Yamiche twitterde op vrijdag 27-03-2020 om 02:43:19 🚨President Trump just claimed on Hannity that governors are asking for medical equipment (ie masks and ventilators) and other resources to fight the coronavirus that they don’t need.

“A lot of equipment is being asked for that I don’t think they will need,” Trump said. reageer retweet
Straffe uitspraak.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 27 maart 2020 @ 07:53:36 #260
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_192298028
Die advertentie met al die uitspraken van Trump is echt tegen het zere been van Trump.

The Trump re-election campaign told TV stations they could lose their operating licenses for airing an ad criticizing the president’s actions in the coronavirus crisis

Het gaat om deze (kom zo snel geen YT link vinden. Video in de tweet.)

prioritiesUSA twitterde op maandag 23-03-2020 om 21:58:00 Trump refused to take the threat of the coronavirus seriously, now he won’t take responsibility as his administration has been totally unprepared for this crisis. https://t.co/Jdh1GY9HHS reageer retweet
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  vrijdag 27 maart 2020 @ 08:24:02 #261
345170 Roger_Epiales
Beheerder vd ijs_beer fanclub
pi_192298240
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 27 maart 2020 07:53 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Die advertentie met al die uitspraken van Trump is echt tegen het zere been van Trump.

The Trump re-election campaign told TV stations they could lose their operating licenses for airing an ad criticizing the president’s actions in the coronavirus crisis

Het gaat om deze (kom zo snel geen YT link vinden. Video in de tweet.)

prioritiesUSA twitterde op maandag 23-03-2020 om 21:58:00 Trump refused to take the threat of the coronavirus seriously, now he won’t take responsibility as his administration has been totally unprepared for this crisis. https://t.co/Jdh1GY9HHS reageer retweet
Reality is for people who can't imagine anything better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to insult me.
  vrijdag 27 maart 2020 @ 08:43:56 #262
358523 IkStampOpTacos
Tacostamper extraordinaire
pi_192298451