abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:29:34 #76
248295 TDHS
2 hoog achter
pi_192119126
Het is dus niet zeker dat er in Rotterdam alsnog een zal plaatsvinden.
pi_192119127
Damn, verwacht maar het voelt toch heel bizar.
  Redactie Sport woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:29:43 #78
274204 crew  Mexicanobakker
pi_192119132
Logisch.
[i]Put me on a pedestal and I'll only disappoint you
Tell me I'm exceptional and I promise to exploit you
Give me all your money and I'll make some origami honey
I think you're a joke but I don't find you very funny[/i]
pi_192119158
Tja ik zag dit al wel een tijd aankomen dus ben eigenlijk nauwelijks extra verdrietig. Ben eerder opgelucht dat het geen aangepaste kut-editie wordt later dit jaar.
Koel en donker bewaren
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:31:30 #80
478909 molloot200
alles muziek.
pi_192119186
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:29 schreef TDHS het volgende:
Ahoy is in mei 2021 vooralsnog leeg volgens mij, dus dat moet vast kunnen. Het staat waarschijnlijk alleen nog niet vast.
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:31:36 #81
248295 TDHS
2 hoog achter
pi_192119188
Frequently Asked Questions

Why are you cancelling the Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam?
With the escalating spread of COVID-19 throughout Europe – and the restrictions put in place by the governments of participating broadcasters and the Dutch authorities - it is impossible to continue with the live event as planned.

Why not postpone the event?
The current situation across Europe is likely to remain uncertain for the coming months and at this stage we cannot guarantee we would be able to stage an event of this size with this many stakeholders later this year. A Contest later in the year would also reduce the amount of time the winning broadcaster would have to prepare for the following year’s competition.

Could you not have held the contest without an audience?
We are carefully following the advice of the relevant authorities to protect the health and wellbeing of all citizens. Dutch restrictions on gatherings of large numbers of people and international travel restrictions mean that holding the event, even without an audience, is impossible at this time.

Why couldn’t you have held the show remotely?
It’s in the DNA of the Eurovision Song Contest to bring delegations, artists and fans together in one place and provide an equal platform for all artists to compete together on the same stage and the same opportunity to shine. We felt that under the extreme circumstances we face this year, organizing the Eurovision Song Contest in another way would not be in keeping with our values and the tradition of the event.

The unique format of the Song Contest as an international live event means that it is not possible to identify any realistic alternative. We therefore have no choice other than to cancel the show.

Will the selected artists be able to perform their songs next year?
This is to be discussed with the Reference Group and the participating broadcasters and a decision will be communicated later.

What will happen to my ticket?
You will be informed about this as soon as possible. Among other things, we will look at whether the buyers will get their money back or whether the tickets will remain valid until next year. As soon as there is more clarity, ticket buyers will receive an email with their various options at the email address from which they purchased their tickets.

Can I get a refund now?
At the moment we are looking into the various options. As soon as we have more information, this will be communicated on songfestival.nl.

What happens to my tickets that I bought on Ticketswap, via AVROTROS, or via the fan club (OGAE)?
The same applies here as for "regular" ticket buyers. As soon as we have more information, this will be communicated on songfestival.nl and you will receive an email at the email address from which you booked the tickets.

Do we have a date for next year’s Contest?
The EBU, NPO, NOS, AVROTROS and the City of Rotterdam are continuing their conversation regarding the potential hosting of the Contest in 2021. It is currently too early to discuss any specifics regarding the event next year.
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:31:50 #82
478909 molloot200
alles muziek.
pi_192119194
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:30 schreef Guanabana het volgende:
Tja ik zag dit al wel een tijd aankomen dus ben eigenlijk nauwelijks extra verdrietig. Ben eerder opgelucht dat het geen aangepaste kut-editie wordt later dit jaar.
Precies dit gevoel heb ik er ook bij.
pi_192119199
quote:
Ik neem aan dat alle partijen dat gewoon willen en daar hun uiterste best voor gaan doen (zie ook geen reden waarom het niet zou kunnen), zo nee, dán ga wel janken en woedend zijn.
Koel en donker bewaren
pi_192119204
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:27 schreef molloot200 het volgende:
Niet verrassend. Ben benieuwd wat er verder gaat gebeuren met de dingen die allemaal al gepland waren voor dit festival (postcard-idee, logo, presentatoren, Nikkie, het podium-ontwerp, interval acts).
Ik ga ervan uit dat alles wat Sietse en Co voor dit jaar bedacht en verwezenlijkt hebben, volgend jaar gewoon weer gebruikt wordt. Dat scheelt namelijk een hoop voorbereiding en tijd en geld.
pi_192119227
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:32 schreef Aadrianus het volgende:

[..]

Ik ga ervan uit dat alles wat Sietse en Co voor dit jaar bedacht en verwezenlijkt hebben, volgend jaar gewoon weer gebruikt wordt. Dat scheelt namelijk een hoop voorbereiding en tijd en geld.
Dit zou wel het meest logische zijn
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:33:13 #86
478909 molloot200
alles muziek.
pi_192119235
"Will the selected artists be able to perform their songs next year?
This is to be discussed with the Reference Group and the participating broadcasters and a decision will be communicated later."

Interessant. Die discussie kan dus lekker blijven tussen de voor- en tegenstanders de komende tijd :P
pi_192119238
quote:
Uit het filmpje blijkt dat ze daar wel naartoe werken
pi_192119280
quote:
This is to be discussed with the Reference Group and the participating broadcasters and a decision will be communicated later.
Zou dus kunnen dat het in 2021 in Rotterdam met dezelfde liedjes is.
Op vrijdag 16 oktober 2020 11:18 schreef molloot200 het volgende: De ESF Playlist Hero :Y
Het ESF-playlist topic
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:34:44 #89
478909 molloot200
alles muziek.
pi_192119286
Ik verwacht nu wel op het ESF 2021 iets van een intervalact met een eerbetoon aan alle overledenen bij het Covid-19 virus. En ik zou het daar ontzettend mee eens zijn :Y
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:34:46 #90
163650 Greys
pi_192119287
ESF_FOK twitterde op woensdag 18-03-2020 om 14:33:15 Het Eurovisie Songfestival Rotterdam kan in mei niet doorgaan.
Lieve mensen van de organisatie en fans: sterkte na de onvermijdelijke beslissing.

De volgende keer zullen we dansen.
Oh, wat zullen we dansen.

Pas op jezelf en elkaar en #OpenUp. Deel angsten, deel liefde. 🇳🇱❤️ https://t.co/AxDiWi0E2j reageer retweet
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_192119290
We hebben ergens wel geluk dat we Sietse hebben en zijn team. Ik denk dat die zich wel hard gaan maken, samen met de gemeente Rotterdam om het terug te laten komen. De bouwplannen voor de podiumattributen zijn er nog. Ze hoeven dus niet alles weer opnieuw te doen wat ook weer geld bespaart.

Ik ben optimistisch dat het goed komt, en idd zoals Guanabana zegt hierboven, ik ben ook blij dat het geen uitgeklede variant wordt.
pi_192119291
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:22 schreef Niels93 het volgende:
Hoe triest ook, het is het beste besluit jongens.
Yup, zelfs uitstellen zou nog tricky zijn geweest.. dan maar helemaal vers op 2021 focussen.

Vind het vooral sneu voor de landen die kanshebber waren voor de zege zoals Litouwen en IJsland
Op maandag voel ik me als Robinson Crusoë: Op zoek naar Vrijdag!
Het leven is als Lucille Werner: het kan raar lopen!
pi_192119295
Hoop echt dat ik mijn kaartjes mag houden.. voor als ik dan nog in leven ben :o
  Moderator woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:35:36 #94
351614 crew  ijs_beer
ijskoud de lekkerste
pi_192119306
-O- We wisten dit eigenlijk al wel, maar t is gewoon kut.
Op donderdag 15 juni 2017 16:53 schreef Cyan9 het volgende:
IJsbeer is inderdaad officieel cute. :D
Op donderdag 30 juli 2020 16:27 schreef Guanabana het volgende:Houdt @:ijs_beer een beetje van ouder? En dan niet 40 jaar ouder, maar laten we zeggen bijvoorbeeld, iets van 5 jaar ouder?
pi_192119326
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:34 schreef molloot200 het volgende:
Ik verwacht nu wel op het ESF 2021 iets van een intervalact met een eerbetoon aan alle overledenen bij het Covid-19 virus. En ik zou het daar ontzettend mee eens zijn :Y
Dit zou echt heel mooi zijn. Ik weet niet of ze dan nog een eerbetoon gaan houden voor het 65 jarig bestaan zoals gepland voor 2020, maar je zou het heel prachtig kunnen combineren.
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:37:03 #96
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_192119341
Och arme ESF-fans ;( het was jullie zo gegund. Begrijpelijke beslissing maar niet tof.
The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
pi_192119359
quote:
2s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:32 schreef iBenny het volgende:

[..]

Dit zou wel het meest logische zijn
En ook bijv. lotingen voor halve finales behouden.
  woensdag 18 maart 2020 @ 14:38:22 #98
115121 Arizona
The Grand Canyon State
pi_192119371
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 18 maart 2020 14:31 schreef TDHS het volgende:
Frequently Asked Questions

Why are you cancelling the Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam?
With the escalating spread of COVID-19 throughout Europe – and the restrictions put in place by the governments of participating broadcasters and the Dutch authorities - it is impossible to continue with the live event as planned.

Why not postpone the event?
The current situation across Europe is likely to remain uncertain for the coming months and at this stage we cannot guarantee we would be able to stage an event of this size with this many stakeholders later this year. A Contest later in the year would also reduce the amount of time the winning broadcaster would have to prepare for the following year’s competition.

Could you not have held the contest without an audience?
We are carefully following the advice of the relevant authorities to protect the health and wellbeing of all citizens. Dutch restrictions on gatherings of large numbers of people and international travel restrictions mean that holding the event, even without an audience, is impossible at this time.

Why couldn’t you have held the show remotely?
It’s in the DNA of the Eurovision Song Contest to bring delegations, artists and fans together in one place and provide an equal platform for all artists to compete together on the same stage and the same opportunity to shine. We felt that under the extreme circumstances we face this year, organizing the Eurovision Song Contest in another way would not be in keeping with our values and the tradition of the event.

The unique format of the Song Contest as an international live event means that it is not possible to identify any realistic alternative. We therefore have no choice other than to cancel the show.

What will happen to my ticket?
You will be informed about this as soon as possible. Among other things, we will look at whether the buyers will get their money back or whether the tickets will remain valid until next year. As soon as there is more clarity, ticket buyers will receive an email with their various options at the email address from which they purchased their tickets.

Can I get a refund now?
At the moment we are looking into the various options. As soon as we have more information, this will be communicated on songfestival.nl.

What happens to my tickets that I bought on Ticketswap, via AVROTROS, or via the fan club (OGAE)?
The same applies here as for "regular" ticket buyers. As soon as we have more information, this will be communicated on songfestival.nl and you will receive an email at the email address from which you booked the tickets.

Do we have a date for next year’s Contest?
The EBU, NPO, NOS, AVROTROS and the City of Rotterdam are continuing their conversation regarding the potential hosting of the Contest in 2021. It is currently too early to discuss any specifics regarding the event next year.
Fijn dat er al zo'n mooie FAQ is!
Zelfs dit pakken ze goed aan :@
I'm gonna love you 'til the heavens stop the rain
I'm gonna love you 'til the stars fall from the sky
For you and I
pi_192119373
Ik word gewoon een beetje emotioneel van dat filmpje van Jon Ola :@
pi_192119376
Maastricht 2022
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop: