† In Memoriam † maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 19:43:43 #101
230491 Zith
pls tip
pi_185090316
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 19:34 schreef Mender het volgende:

[..]

Over een jaartje gewoon opslag vragen.
Of zo dooronderhandelen en als ze vragen waarom opeens hoger zeg je dat er andere partijen ook interesse hebben en dat kunnen bieden.
I am a Chinese college students, I have a loving father, but I can not help him, he needs to do heart bypass surgery, I can not help him, because the cost of 100,000 or so needed, please help me, lifelong You pray Thank you!
  maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 19:44:23 #102
141665 IrishBastard
Is that right, Rambo?
pi_185090332
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 19:27 schreef ssjgoku het volgende:
Ik begrijp het nog steeds niet. :(
Vanuit werkgever is dat toch fijn?
Iemand enlighten deze simpele soms :P
Ik snap ook niet dat die werkgever z'n eigen ruiten ingooit. Je kunt er donder op zeggen dat je dan gezeur blijft houden over salarishoogte als je zoiets teruggeeft :')
pi_185090377
quote:
9s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 19:13 schreef Dimachaerus het volgende:
heb vandaag sollicitatie verneukt

ik moest salarisindicatie geven

kreeg ik als reactie erop

is dit een salaris waar je echt blij mee zal zijn?

|:( |:( |:(
lol was jij dat die op sollicitatie was
  maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 19:52:43 #104
73683 leolinedance
Voor Rood-Wit gezongen
pi_185090550
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 16:52 schreef illusions het volgende:

[..]

Een soort betoog, onderbouwd met een passie voor het onderwerp en niet zozeer met feitelijke argumenten.
Ah thanks
  † In Memoriam † maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 19:56:17 #105
230491 Zith
pls tip
pi_185090622
Even een rant over vechain hoor if you don't mind

I wasn't planning on writing an entire letter about Vechain. I really wasn't. But then I heard Vechain assert that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. My brain hurts from thinking about such a militant statement, but I believe I can still manage to write a few words in response. If you disagree with my claim that in times of economic, social, or political crisis, small groups that exert more and more control over other individuals suddenly gain a mass following, then read no further. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that we should stop playing by Vechain's rules of engagement and instead force it to play by ours.
I am a Chinese college students, I have a loving father, but I can not help him, he needs to do heart bypass surgery, I can not help him, because the cost of 100,000 or so needed, please help me, lifelong You pray Thank you!
  maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 19:58:45 #106
131603 Afwazig
Serious business
pi_185090681
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 19:56 schreef Zith het volgende:

I wasn't planning on writing an entire letter about Vechain. I really wasn't. But then I heard Vechain assert that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. My brain hurts from thinking about such a militant statement, but I believe I can still manage to write a few words in response. If you disagree with my claim that in times of economic, social, or political crisis, small groups that exert more and more control over other individuals suddenly gain a mass following, then read no further. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that we should stop playing by Vechain's rules of engagement and instead force it to play by ours.
  Moderator / Redactie Sport maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 19:58:56 #107
416575 crew  Evenstar
Also known as Kyran or Theoden
pi_185090687
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 19:56 schreef Zith het volgende:

_O-

Wel geniaal geschreven.
  † In Memoriam † maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 20:02:51 #108
230491 Zith
pls tip
pi_185090799
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 19:58 schreef Kyran het volgende:

[..]

_O-

Wel geniaal geschreven.
Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Kyran would authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize wretched onanism. And now that he has, we must indubitably argue about Kyran's hot takes. The points I plan to make in this letter will sound tediously familiar to everyone who wants to challenge Kyran's victim-blaming ideology. Nevertheless, he maintains that everyone who fails to think and act in strict accordance with his requirements is an argumentative longiloquent-type. This is a complete fabrication without a scintilla of truth in it. What's more, Kyran's argument that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids is hopelessly flawed and absolutely circuitous.

The first thing we need to do is to get Kyran to admit that he has a problem. He should be counseled to recite the following:

I, Kyran, am a sordid con artist.

I have been a participant in a giant scheme to compose paeans to Dadaism.

I hereby admit my addiction to nativism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.

Once Kyran realizes that he has a problem, maybe then he'll see that he says that it's primitive to lead a jacquerie against him. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, “They're not in here!”?

Kyran may not be lascivious, but he sure is gruesome. I stand by what I've written before, that it's possible that his arrogance will lead him to bring this battle to a fever pitch quicker than you can double-check the spelling of “lithochromatographic”. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how when Kyran lies, it's consistent with his character, for he's a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that we must honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. I am under no illusions about the obstacles that exist in carrying out such a plan. It will certainly be challenging to wake people out of their stupor and call on them to push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about the worst classes of anti-democratic, vain jargonauts I've ever seen, which is why I assert that Kyran all but forces his serfs to require schoolchildren to be taught that the more strepitant the communication, the more perspicuous the message. Interestingly, his serfs don't much seem to mind being given such scurrilous orders. I guess it's hard to free harebrained dumbbells from the chains they revere. A related observation is that Kyran has been detaching individuals from traditional sources of strength and identity—family, class, private associations. It's time to even the score. I suggest that we begin by notifying people of the fact that Kyran's epigrams are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. In summary, Kyran is sympathetic to uncompanionable causes of all stripes. Is anyone listening? Does anyone care?
pi_185090830
Magnet, wat was dat nou voor tweet dat waves en vet gedelist worden?
Grapje?
  † In Memoriam † maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 20:06:56 #110
230491 Zith
pls tip
pi_185090900
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Edit: ahh is singular tense
pi_185090930
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:04 schreef woxxel het volgende:
Grapje?
Nee is echt, hopelijk heb je je coins er op tijd afgehaald
  maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 20:13:57 #112
131603 Afwazig
Serious business
pi_185091080
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:08 schreef ChickenMan het volgende:

[..]

Nee is echt, hopelijk heb je je coins er op tijd afgehaald
_O-
  Moderator / Redactie Sport maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 20:16:02 #113
416575 crew  Evenstar
Also known as Kyran or Theoden
pi_185091141
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:04 schreef woxxel het volgende:
Grapje?
Was grapje.
pi_185091569
Zelfs Dima kan meer dan minima verdienen ja?

*Logged in bij broker en verkoopt alle aandelen. Daar zijn we blijkbaar al flink moon.
pi_185091615
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:16 schreef Kyran het volgende:

[..]

Was grapje.
Kut net alles gedumpt -O-
pi_185091694
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:16 schreef Kyran het volgende:

[..]

Was grapje.
Dacht ik al.
Txs :)
pi_185091736
Af en toe een halve hartverzakking houdt je wakker :P
  Moderator maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 20:41:42 #118
42184 crew  DaMart
pi_185091887
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:33 schreef ..-._---_-.- het volgende:

[..]

Kut net alles gedumpt -O-
Mijn portfolio is je dankbaar voor de buy orders die nu vervuld zijn.
Winterwonderland (een kerstverhaal) | Gevangen in sepia (kort verhaal)
Forumsmileys | Het is patat!
pi_185092027
quote:
12s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:41 schreef DaMart het volgende:

[..]

Mijn portfolio is je dankbaar voor de buy orders die nu vervuld zijn.
Geintje, ik heb al mijn VET nog. 8-)
  maandag 18 februari 2019 @ 20:51:40 #120
62913 Blik
The one and Only!
pi_185092189
Wie had het laatst over blockchain integratie met AWS?

https://medium.com/@vecha(...)rprises-b114818ab7b6
pi_185093078
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:51 schreef Blik het volgende:

https://medium.com/@:vech(...)rprises-b114818ab7b6
Klinkt als een systeempje voor vechain klanten om eenvoudig een node te draaien op AWS.
pi_185093251
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 21:24 schreef ChickenMan het volgende:

[..]

Klinkt als een systeempje voor vechain klanten om eenvoudig een node te draaien op AWS.
AWS en Azure worden vaak in cloud oplossingen gebruikt door enterprises. Dit kan zowel private als public zijn. Met deze oplossing kan je met 1 klik een node draaien en dus ook je eigen dApps ontwikkelen tegen zo’n oplossing.
Drop drop drop drop drop drop drop!!!! DROP!!! drop drop drop drop !!
pi_185093396
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 21:30 schreef JeSuisDroppie het volgende:

[..]

AWS en Azure worden vaak in cloud oplossingen gebruikt door enterprises. Dit kan zowel private als public zijn. Met deze oplossing kan je met 1 klik een node draaien en dus ook je eigen dApps ontwikkelen tegen zo’n oplossing.
Ja, wat ik dus zeg, toch?
pi_185093541
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 20:51 schreef Blik het volgende:

https://medium.com/@:vech(...)rprises-b114818ab7b6
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2019 21:30 schreef JeSuisDroppie het volgende:

[..]

Je weet dat dat echt allang bestaat he?

https://docs.aws.amazon.c(...)plates-ethereum.html

&

https://aws.amazon.com/ab(...)lockchain-templates/

Mja dat is Hyperledger/Ethreum en daar heeft niemand tokens van, dus dan kan het niet MOOOOON
pi_185094534
Wanneer is deze bear market voorbij.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')