abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_184466276
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 18 januari 2019 00:21 schreef Kansenjongere het volgende:

[..]

Zelfs reakties in het Nederlands op Pelosi’s twitteraccount.

Bijvoorbeeld: “ #Pelosi wordt even op haar plek gezet door #Trump .... Ze was even gaan zweven in de door haar geuite veronderstelling dat haar positie net zo belangrijk was als #PresidentTrump .De werkelijkheid is toch iets weerbarstiger.” 8)7

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door trein2000 op 18-01-2019 09:42:15 ]
pi_184466353
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 18 januari 2019 00:25 schreef AnneX het volgende:

[..]

Zelfs reakties in het Nederlands op Pelosi’s twitteraccount.

Bijvoorbeeld: “ #Pelosi wordt even op haar plek gezet door #Trump .... Ze was even gaan zweven in de door haar geuite veronderstelling dat haar positie net zo belangrijk was als #PresidentTrump .De werkelijkheid is toch iets weerbarstiger.” 8)7
Alle reacties op die tweet van Graham lijken pro-Trump. Dat had ik al lang niet meer gezien...
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 00:44:00 #203
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_184466482
quote:
"I agree with Adam Schiff that the President is acting like a fifth-grader. Although that insults fifth-graders. But clearly we do not have an adult in the White House." - Sen. Mazie Hirono on President Trump denying Nancy Pelosi a military plane for a trip to Afghanistan https://t.co/06zG1VT05U
Gniffel
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 01:05:38 #204
3928 Ulx
pi_184466649
Jim Sciutto meldt het volgende:

quote:
New: Trump startled by AG nominee Barr’s account of close relationship with Mueller -⁦@jeffzeleny⁩ ⁦@Kevinliptakcnn⁩ ⁦@kaitlancollins⁩ reporting https://t.co/ST4aWebrjB
Als Trump dat geweten had!
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_184466658
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 18 januari 2019 00:24 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Whahaha, lol.

Trump in damagecontrol mode.

[..]

Hij blijft waar hij zit, same old shit.

wall 1st America 2nd.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 01:36:46 #206
3928 Ulx
pi_184466868
quote:
Anastasia Vashukevich, the model from Belarus who claimed to have recordings involving Oleg Deripaska that she said would shed light on the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, has been detained at a Moscow airport on prostitution allegations, WaPo reports. https://t.co/tb1zFYV5ZM
Wat een toeval.
pi_184466901
davidgura twitterde op vrijdag 18-01-2019 om 01:18:29 Worried Russia would boycott its annual meeting, the World Economic Forum reversed "its decision to ban three Russian businessmen," including Oleg Deripaska. Now, for a completely unrelated reason, there will be no official U.S. delegation. https://t.co/24Eo9PuXow reageer retweet
Wat een chaos 8)7
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 03:57:02 #208
3928 Ulx
pi_184467012
Trump heeft blijkbaar ook een hekel aan amerikaanse kinderen.

Next shutdown victim: School lunches

quote:
(...)

With the U.S. Department of Agriculture shuttered in the dispute over funding for President Donald Trump’s border wall, school districts across the country could be faced with scraping together emergency funds to feed low-income public schoolchildren if the shutdown continues another two months.

Rural districts with smaller budgets and more limited options to scrimp may be hit especially hard, but even New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio warned Thursday of a coming crisis for his city’s more than 1 million students.

(...)

New York City, which spends $43 million a month for the school lunch program for more than 1 million students, could also lose funding for its lunch program starting in March. At a City Hall press conference Thursday, de Blasio said, "The crisis could literally mean that foods are taken out of mouths of children."

In the tiny Prairie Hills district in Kansas, “I really don't know how we'll be able to continue feeding them without the meal reimbursements we get from the federal government, and I don't know many other school food programs that would be able to either,” said Brook Brubeck, the food service director. “It's so frustrating and saddening. We just want to be able to feed kids.”
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 04:04:59 #209
3928 Ulx
pi_184467017
Veteranen gaan hun pensioen niet krijgen.

quote:
The 50,000 retired members of the U.S. Coast Guard are at risk of not receiving their pension payments in two weeks as the longest government shutdown in history continues with no end in sight, a congressman told @NBCNews. https://t.co/FIOIOwGo9Y
pi_184467035
JonLemire twitterde op vrijdag 18-01-2019 om 04:26:39 “The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents” https://t.co/Z3UrDqpjBX reageer retweet
President Trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

Trump received 10 personal updates from Michael Cohen and encouraged a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin.

quote:
President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.

And even as Trump told the public he had no business deals with Russia, the sources said Trump and his children, Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr., received regular, detailed updates about the real estate development from Cohen, whom they put in charge of the project.

[..]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 04:40:08 #211
3928 Ulx
pi_184467036
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 04:48:59 #212
3928 Ulx
pi_184467040
Dit lijkt me machtsmisbruik en samenzwering om strafbare feiten (liegen tegen congres) te plegen.
pi_184467043
Lijkt mij ook :Y

quote:
The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

This revelation is not the first evidence to suggest the president may have attempted to obstruct the FBI and special counsel investigations into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

But Cohen's testimony marks a significant new frontier: It is the first known example of Trump explicitly telling a subordinate to lie directly about his own dealings with Russia.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 04:54:31 #214
3928 Ulx
pi_184467047
En het is gelekt naar de pers door FBI agenten.

"Zullen we het lekken, Jim?"
"Nee Joe, dat is onetisch."

Een paycheck met $0 als salaris later.

"Fuck it, Joe. Ik hang die Trump op zijn aan ballen!"
pi_184467056
AdamSerwer twitterde op vrijdag 18-01-2019 om 04:32:47 If the story is correct, Trump told everyone Russia was innocent of a cyber attack on the opposition party while pursuing financial gain in Moscow, lied about it, and then personally directed his attorney to lie about it too. That’s not just collusion. That is conspiracy. reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 05:15:34 #216
3928 Ulx
pi_184467069
quote:
"If a President...suborns perjury, or induces a witness to change testimony, or commits any act deliberately impairing the integrity of available evidence, then he, like anyone else, commits the crime of obstruction." — William Barr https://t.co/LziXcdoaTQ
Whooopsssd
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 05:19:49 #217
3928 Ulx
pi_184467077
quote:
FLASHBACK:

Klobuchar: "A president persuading a person to commit perjury would be obstruction. Is that right?"
Barr: "Yes."

Klobuchar: "You also said that a president — or any person — convincing a witness to change testimony would be obstruction. Is that right?"
Barr: "Yes." https://t.co/cn8WDKLUjI
Video in de link.
pi_184467085
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 18 januari 2019 05:19 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Video in de link.
Trump heeft zich ook wel verkeken op de vriendschap tussen Mueller en Barr :D

Trump startled by cozy Barr-Mueller relationship

quote:
President Donald Trump was startled Tuesday as he watched television coverage of his nominee for attorney general describing a warm relationship with the special counsel Robert Mueller in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to three people familiar with the matter.

During the first day of his confirmation hearing, William Barr described telling the President the first time he met him in June 2017 that he was friends with Mueller, referring to him on a first name basis.

"I told him how well I knew Bob Mueller and that the Barrs and Muellers were good friends and would be good friends when this was all over," Barr said. "Bob is a straight-shooter and should be dealt with as such."

While Barr said during his hearing that Trump "was interested" in hearing about the friendship, the details that emerged this week caught the President off guard, the three sources said. He bristled at Barr's description of the close relationship, complaining to aides he didn't realize how much their work overlapped or that they were so close.

There is no indication Trump's surprise will jeopardize the nomination, however.

Later, Trump privately rationalized the relationship between Barr and Mueller as stemming from both having worked in the Washington legal establishment for years, according to one of the people.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 05:28:36 #219
3928 Ulx
pi_184467086
Ik ben benieuwd of Trump de nominatie van Barr nu intrekt.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 05:39:04 #220
3928 Ulx
pi_184467095
Ted Lieu:

quote:
Based on reports @POTUS directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Tower project (and reports on other instances of Obstruction), I make the following prediction:

@realDonaldTrump is really, really not going to like the House Judiciary Committee this year. https://t.co/nD5WnoXV9c
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 05:46:38 #221
3928 Ulx
pi_184467120
quote:
I see your 18 U.S.C. § 2(a), and raise you 18 U.S.C. § 1622:

"Whoever procures another to commit any perjury is guilty of subornation of perjury, and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

https://t.co/44GxvERgVx https://t.co/PyjFR3Y7zE
Impeachment lijkt me onontkoombaar. Het enige nadeel is dat Nancy Pelosi dat moet opstarten, en zij is net naar Afghanistan vertrok- oh nee, wacht even...
pi_184467238
  vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 06:21:11 #223
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_184467258
Stupid Watergate.
Als dit laatste nieuws waar is moet Trump afgezet worden. Ik schat het ethisch vermogen van de GOP en de Amerikaanse kiezers niet hoog in, dus of er überhaupt iets gebeurd?

Sowieso is dit beschamend en een blamage, met of zonder impeachment.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_184467294
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 17 januari 2019 23:56 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:
Begint op een aflevering van Dallas te lijken. Pelosi als Bobby, Trump als J.R.
Trump kan niet in J.R. zijn schoenen staan die had die muur al gehad.
Op woensdag 31 januari 2007 19:20 schreef Lord_Vetinari het volgende:
Ik heb veel stomme posts gezien op fora, maar deze zit toch wel in de top 10 (voorzichtig geschat; het kan ook de top 5 zijn). Nou ik sta iig in zijn top 10
  vrijdag 18 januari 2019 @ 07:08:27 #225
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_184467458
LOCK THEM UP
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')