abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 00:16:34 #201
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_181534511
Hearing tonight from a surprising number of veterans and vets’ relatives who all say Trump’s handling of McCain’s death, esp the flag fiasco, did irreparable damage to their opinion of him, which had been positive until now.

WH & GOP, take note: It’s more serious than you think.

https://mobile.twitter.co(...)/1034259820386365441

Caveat: The plural of “anecdote” is not “data,” and these are still just anecdotes I’m hearing. Only when the next round of polling comes out will we learn if the data backs up the individual stories.

https://mobile.twitter.co(...)/1034261558396903424

Ik ben hier sceptisch over. Vooralsnog deed niks specifieks de naald bewegen van deze cultists en was het slechts het enthusiasme waar wel wat gemeten zou kunnen zijn. Nintex lijkt ook nog steeds achter hem aan te huppelen als een cultist. Komt bij dat er vooralsnog 2 polls zijn van trumps approval na de 25e, waar er volstrekt geen negatief effect is.
pi_181534567
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 00:16 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
Hearing tonight from a surprising number of veterans and vets’ relatives who all say Trump’s handling of McCain’s death, esp the flag fiasco, did irreparable damage to their opinion of him, which had been positive until now.

WH & GOP, take note: It’s more serious than you think.

https://mobile.twitter.co(...)/1034259820386365441

Caveat: The plural of “anecdote” is not “data,” and these are still just anecdotes I’m hearing. Only when the next round of polling comes out will we learn if the data backs up the individual stories.

https://mobile.twitter.co(...)/1034261558396903424

Ik ben hier sceptisch over. Vooralsnog deed niks specifieks de naald bewegen van deze cultists en was het slechts het enthusiasme waar wel wat gemeten zou kunnen zijn. Nintex lijkt ook nog steeds achter hem aan te huppelen als een cultist. Komt bij dat er vooralsnog 2 polls zijn van trumps approval na de 25e, waar er volstrekt geen negatief effect is.
Ik deel je scepsis, voornamelijk omdat de hardcore MAGA toch al een bloedhekel hadden aan McCain en hem als geheime democraat zagen.

Overigens hier nog een aardig stukje over medicare for all, het systeem wat Sanders wil invoeren en wat aan populariteit aan het winnen is.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018(...)college-tuition.html
pi_181534958
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 28 augustus 2018 23:59 schreef Nintex het volgende:
ABC twitterde op dinsdag 28-08-2018 om 23:44:28 FIFA head Gianni Infantino gifts Pres. Trump a red card for "when you want to kick out someone." The president jokingly pretended to give it to members of the media gathered in the Oval Office. https://t.co/NkJuIoyFEp https://t.co/RaMhiTUITc reageer retweet
Trump is weer helemaal de oude :7
Brrrr... die aalgladde infantillo. Die is ook geen haar beter (pun intended) dan z’n voorganger.
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 01:55:15 #204
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_181535255
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 00:57 schreef Freak188 het volgende:

[..]

Brrrr... die aalgladde infantillo. Die is ook geen haar beter (pun intended) dan z’n voorganger.
Had de baan nog geen week of hij werd op tape opgenomen terwijl hij boos was om het geld wat hij betaald kreeg, want ze vrouw was toch echt aan het zoeken naar een huis in een hoger segment dan dat kon betalen.
pi_181535286
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 00:03 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:

[..]

Inderdaad.

kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 28-08-2018 om 22:20:06 Trump told Christian leaders that if the GOP loses, "they will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look ... these groups — these are violent people." https://t.co/JAvYYlkMk8 reageer retweet
En:

quote:
"The level of hatred, the level of anger is unbelievable," he said. "Part of it is because of some of the things I've done for you and for me and for my family, but I've done them. … This Nov. 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment.

[..]

"Now one of the things I'm most proud of is getting rid of the Johnson Amendment," the president said. "That was a disaster for you."

The president doesn't have the power to repeal a law -- only Congress can do that. The Supreme Court can also rule a law unconstitutional, but that has not happened in this case
Jaja zo kennen we hem weer, volkomen wappie 8)7

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 29-08-2018 02:12:13 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_181535485
Vroeg me al af waar Nunes gebleven was na de openbaring van die fundraiser tapes. Dacht al dat hij ondergedoken was of zo. Maar nee hoor, hij is nog steeds wanhopig op zoek naar redenen om Mueller's onderzoek te frustreren.

kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 29-08-2018 om 00:55:09 Reuters confirms @NatashaBertrand scoop: Devin Nunes sought unsuccessfully to meet with the chiefs of MI5, MI6 and GCHQ on a recent visit to London.https://t.co/QxnYpVOqam reageer retweet
Devin Nunes’s Curious Trip to London

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee flew to London to gather intel on Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who compiled the dossier alleging Trump-campaign ties with Russia. But MI5, MI6, and GCHQ didn’t seem interested.

quote:
Earlier this month, as all eyes were on the courtroom dramas unfolding in Virginia—where President Donald Trump’s campaign chairman was just convicted on bank- and tax-fraud charges—and in New York—where the president’s longtime personal lawyer pleaded guilty to campaign-finance violations and implicated Trump in a crime—the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee was in London, seeking out new information about the former British intelligence officer and Trump-Russia dossier author Christopher Steele.

According to two people familiar with his trip across the pond who requested anonymity to discuss the chairman’s travels, Devin Nunes, a California Republican, was investigating, among other things, Steele’s own service record and whether British authorities had known about his repeated contact with a U.S. Justice Department official named Bruce Ohr. To that end, Nunes requested meetings with the heads of three different British agencies—MI5, MI6, and the Government Communications Headquarters, or GCHQ. (Steele was an MI6 agent until a decade ago, and GCHQ, the United Kingdom’s equivalent of the National Security Agency, was the first foreign-intelligence agency to pick up contacts between Trump associates and Russian agents in 2015, according to The Guardian.)

A U.K. security official, speaking on background, said “it is normal for U.K. intelligence agencies to have meetings with the chairman and members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.” But those meetings did not pan out—Nunes came away meeting only with the U.K.’s deputy national-security adviser, Madeleine Alessandri. The people familiar with his trip told me that officials at MI6, MI5, and GCHQ were wary of entertaining Nunes out of fear that he was “trying to stir up a controversy.” Spokespeople for Alessandri and Nunes did not return requests for comment, and neither did the press offices for MI5 and MI6. GCHQ declined to comment.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_181535660
U.S. Trade Deficit in Goods Widened to $72.2 Billion in July

Gap had narrowed from February to May but now appears to have widened two months in a row

quote:
A preliminary report on international trade for the month of July showed the U.S. trade deficit in goods widened last month to $72.2 billion from $67.9 billion in June.

The trade deficit in goods had narrowed slightly from February to May, and now appears to have widened two months in a row, although the data is preliminary and only covers trade in goods and not trade in services.

Exports of goods dipped to $140 billion last month from $142.5 billion in June, while imports of goods rose to $212.2 billion, up from $210.4 billion in June on a seasonally adjusted basis, according to the Commerce Department’s latest “Advance Economic Indicators” report, which provides an early and partial snapshot of trade and inventories data.

Exports face a number of headwinds that could contribute to a wider trade deficit for the rest of the third quarter, which may ultimately weigh on third-quarter readings of gross domestic product.

“Export growth is expected to cool over the coming months, weighed down by more modest global momentum, a firmer U.S. dollar, trade tariffs and trade policy uncertainty,” said Oren Klachkin, lead economist for Oxford Economics, in a note.

The preliminary data report is not a major economic indicator, but has been watched by some economists in recent months for two reasons: First, because a narrowing of the trade deficit in the second quarter provided a lift to U.S. GDP, which clocked in at 4.1% growth at a seasonally adjusted annualized rate. If the preliminary data are confirmed in final reports, then part of the boost in second quarter GDP could be reversed in the third-quarter GDP report. That report, however, will not be released until October.

Macroeconomic Advisers lowered its tracking estimate of GDP growth for the third quarter by 0.1 percentage point to 3.1% based on the report.

The report has also been watched for any insight into whether President Trump’s trade actions are succeeding in reducing the U.S. deficit. Because the data are so volatile, however, it is too soon to provide meaningful answers.

The data may also be distorted by factors like soybean exporters rushing to ship their crop to China and other locations before agricultural tariffs take effect. That movement could now be going into reverse.
pi_181535779
Trump-aligned Republican and African American Democrat who ran to the left win primaries

quote:
Trump’s preferred candidate, Rep. Ron DeSantis, decisively won the GOP nomination. Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, a liberal backed by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer, claimed the Democratic nod in an upset.
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 04:35:41 #209
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_181535782
Nog meer polarisatie, great...
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
pi_181535803
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 29-08-2018 om 03:16:58 Report just out: “China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private Email Server.” Are they sure it wasn’t Russia (just kidding!)? What are the odds that the FBI and DOJ are right on top of this? Actually, a very big story. Much classified information! reageer retweet
Edit: Ow gevonden... bij de Daily Caller :')

[ Bericht 14% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 29-08-2018 04:52:19 ]
  † In Memoriam † woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 05:31:15 #211
159335 Boze_Appel
Vrij Fruit
pi_181535963
Daily Caller van Tucker Carlson en Neil Patel. Goede betrouwbare bron wel.

Beetje niveau Breitbart, maar dan op TV.
Carpe Libertatem
pi_181536452
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 29-08-2018 om 06:11:45 Hillary Clinton’s Emails, many of which are Classified Information, got hacked by China. Next move better be by the FBI & DOJ or, after all of their other missteps (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, FISA, Dirty Dossier etc.), their credibility will be forever gone! reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 29-08-2018 om 06:20:12 The president is tweeting after midnight again. reageer retweet
pi_181536629

Eerste gedeelte gaat over de verplaatsing en het uitstel (een week) van het tweede proces tegen Manafort.

Vanaf 15 min. de achtergrond van Bruce Ohr's indrukwekkende carriere en zijn hoorzitting gisteren achter gesloten deuren. Geen Dems bij aanwezig, de aanwezige pro-Trump Reps begonnen al tijdens het verhoor hun conclusies naar buiten te brengen.

House Republicans say Ohr interview escalates surveillance concerns

quote:
House Republicans say the closed-door testimony of Justice Department official Bruce Ohr on Tuesday has heightened their concerns that federal authorities abused surveillance powers during the 2016 presidential election.

GOP lawmakers, trickling in and out of the roughly eight-hour interview, claimed Ohr indicated in his testimony that FBI officials knew more information than they led on in their application to obtain a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Ohr, whom Republicans described as cooperative in his testimony on Tuesday, has come under increasing GOP scrutiny for his contacts with intelligence firm Fusion GPS and former British spy Christopher Steele, who were behind an opposition research dossier on Trump.
“Thus far, [Ohr] has done nothing but exacerbate my concerns that the FISA process has been abused,” Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas), a House Judiciary Committee member, told The Hill.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 29-08-2018 18:01:58 ]
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 07:50:06 #214
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_181536895
Ah nu heeft China de mails van Clinton gehackt
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_181536960
quote:
Ben er nog niet over uit of dit voor Nelson nou wel of niet goed nieuws is.
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 08:06:25 #216
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_181537036
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 07:50 schreef Szura het volgende:
Dit soort openbare beschuldigingen zullen niet goed vallen bij de Chinezen
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
pi_181537101
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 08:06 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Dit soort openbare beschuldigingen zullen niet goed vallen bij de Chinezen
Ik denk dat het China totaal worst is wat Trump nu weer uitkraamt, zolang ze hem maar een beetje van de handel weghouden vinden ze het wel prima.
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 08:54:03 #218
862 Arcee
Look closer
pi_181537541
quote:
Christian Supremacist Mike Pence: God Is Calling Me To Be President

Mike Pence believes that God has called him to be president of the U.S., according to a new biography, “The Shadow President: The Truth About Mike Pence.”

While Trump may be a crass and ignorant buffoon, Vice President Pence is much worse – a cold, cruel, religious extremist with dreams of a Christian theocracy.

Pence, who is fond of saying he is “a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order,” is Sarah Palin without the charisma, a conservative Christian nightmare who rejects the separation of church and state, and places his Christian faith above the U.S. Constitution.

Lees verder
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 09:00:17 #219
104871 remlof
Europees federalist
pi_181537619
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 07:50 schreef Szura het volgende:
Ik neem aan dat de Donald dat van de Russen moet zeggen.
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 09:11:29 #220
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_181537798
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 08:54 schreef Arcee het volgende:

[..]

Pence staat al sinds de inauguratie van Trump als een stille gier te wachten tot het lijk rottend van de galg valt.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
pi_181540765
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 29 augustus 2018 08:54 schreef Arcee het volgende:

[..]

God zei hetzelfde tegen Ted Cruz.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 11:22:18 #222
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_181540879
thehill twitterde op woensdag 29-08-2018 om 05:16:06 Indicted GOP lawmaker says to "leave my wife out of it" after blaming her for the charges https://t.co/5QnLrPsoHh https://t.co/eJd1tD956e reageer retweet
Inderdaad, hij gooide haar natuurlijk wel voor de bus, maar dat is geen reden daar vragen over te stellen.

quote:
Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) on Tuesday told a reporter to "leave my wife out of it" as he discussed their recent indictment on charges of misusing campaign funds, days after he appeared to blame his wife, Margaret, for the charges.

"Leave my wife out of it. Leave my family out of it," he said in an interview with 10News, an ABC affiliate in San Diego. "It's me they're after anyway. They're not after my wife. They want to take me down. That's what they're up to."

Both Duncan and Margaret Hunter were indicted last week, charged with misusing at least $250,000 in campaign funds for personal expenses. Hunter is accused of using the funds to pay for trips to Italy and Hawaii, his family's dental work, his children's tuition and travel for relatives, among other personal expenses.

Hunter said in an interview on Fox News last week that his wife was responsible for the campaign spending.

"She was also the campaign manager, so whatever she did, that'll be looked at too, I'm sure," Hunter said at the time. "But I didn't do it. I didn't spend any money illegally."

Hunter has dismissed the charges against him as politically motivated, calling them a "witch hunt" on the part of the Department of Justice.

Hunter is up for reelection in California's 50th congressional district this November, when he'll face off against Democratic challenger Ammar Campa-Najjar.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 11:46:11 #223
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_181541423
Opmerkelijke tactiek advocaten Trump in smaadzaak die Stormy Daniels heeft aangespannen: https://www.nu.nl/buitenl(...)l#coral_talk_wrapper
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 12:05:32 #224
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_181541929
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  woensdag 29 augustus 2018 @ 12:33:08 #225
300435 Eyjafjallajoekull
Broertje van Katlaah
pi_181542534
https://www.nu.nl/buitenl(...)ember-verliezen.html

Fear tactics

Overleg met predikanten ook. Laat me raden, het gaat nog lastiger worden om de rechtszaken aan te spannen bij misbruik.
Opgeblazen gevoel of winderigheid? Zo opgelost met Rennie!
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')