abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_177234810
Trump has no nominees for 245 important jobs, including an ambassador to South Korea

quote:
The Washington Post and the Partnership for Public Service, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, have been working together to track the status of 626 top jobs in the executive branch. This includes assistant secretaries, chief financial officers, general counsels, heads of agencies, ambassadors and other leadership positions that experts believe are critical for the federal government to function effectively. These represent about half of the roughly 1,200 positions that require Senate confirmation.

The White House likes to blame Congress for dragging its feet, but that’s only part of the story: As of this morning, there is no pending nominee for 245 of the 626 jobs we're tracking. Among them: deputy secretary at Treasury and Commerce, director of the Census, director of ATF, director of the Office on Violence Against Women at Justice and commissioner of the Social Security Administration.

At Veterans Affairs, no one has been tapped to be the undersecretary for health or benefits.

At the Transportation Department, there is not a nominee to be administrator of the Federal Highway Administration, Federal Transit Administration or National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Trump has not submitted nominees to direct the National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service or the U.S. Geological Survey. He has also not picked someone to be assistant secretary of Interior for fish, wildlife and parks.

Many of these jobs have “acting” directors, but these people aren’t fully empowered and cannot indefinitely stay in these roles without being confirmed by the Senate because of laws related to vacancies. The lack of permanence creates uncertainty and makes strategic planning difficult. It also makes it harder to manage career staff, who are less likely to follow orders they disagree with when they realize that their boss is a short-timer.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_177235011
MittRomney twitterde op vrijdag 16-02-2018 om 14:19:48 I am running for United States Senate to serve the people of Utah and bring Utah's values to Washington. https://t.co/TDkas6gD2p reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 16:48:31 #53
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_177235018
Zijn er eigenlijk andere democratische landen waarbij meer dan duizend posities vervangen (kunnen) worden bij een nieuw staatshoofd cq regeringsleider?
pi_177235456
quote:
6s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 16:48 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
MittRomney twitterde op vrijdag 16-02-2018 om 14:19:48 I am running for United States Senate to serve the people of Utah and bring Utah's values to Washington. https://t.co/TDkas6gD2p reageer retweet
Ben benieuwd hoe dat in de primary gaat lopen. De Democraten zijn natuurlijk hoe dan ook kansloos in Utah. Maar Romney heeft al het verwijt gekregen dat hij eigenlijk niet bijster veel met Utah heeft, naast zijn geloof. Een soort gelegenheids-Utahn dus, omdat het nu goed uitkomt voor zijn politieke carrière. Kan een zwakte zijn.
pi_177235834
Pruitt moet wel eerste klas vliegen voor zijn eigen veiligheid -O-

Pruitt's security threat? A passenger shouting, 'You're f---ing up the environment'

quote:
Encounters with an angry traveler in the Atlanta airport and other unruly critics prompted EPA security staff to recommend first-class travel for the administrator, the agency says.

EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt’s security team decided last year he should fly first class to avoid confrontations with angry individuals on planes and in airports, an agency official said Thursday as EPA sought to explain the chief’s penchant for pricey travel.

“He was approached in the airport numerous times, to the point of profanities being yelled at him and so forth,” Henry Barnet, director of the agency's Office of Criminal Enforcement, told POLITICO.
pi_177235933
Mueller Has Interviewed Trump Legal Team’s Former Spokesman

quote:
Mark Corallo, former spokesperson for President Donald Trump’s legal team, spoke with Special Counsel Bob Mueller on Thursday for over two hours, two people familiar with the matter told The Daily Beast. He isn’t expected to go in for another interview, according to a person familiar with the matter. When he was in the White House, Corallo sparred with Hope Hicks, Jared Kushner, and Ivanka Trump. The New York Times reported last month that Corallo’s conversation with Mueller would likely involve topics related to potential obstruction of justice.
Uit Wolff's boek "Fire and Fury':

quote:
"Mark Corallo [former spokesman for Trump's personal legal team] ... privately confiding [to Wolff] that he believed the meeting on Air Force One represented a likely obstruction of justice -- quit."
Het uitgebreide artikel daarover in de NYT van 31 jan:

Mueller Zeros In on Story Put Together About Trump Tower Meeting

quote:
Mr. Corallo is planning to tell Mr. Mueller about a previously undisclosed conference call with Mr. Trump and Hope Hicks, the White House communications director, according to the three people. Mr. Corallo planned to tell investigators that Ms. Hicks said during the call that emails written by Donald Trump Jr. before the Trump Tower meeting -- in which the younger Mr. Trump said he was eager to receive political dirt about Mrs. Clinton from the Russians -- "will never get out." That left Mr. Corallo with concerns that Ms. Hicks could be contemplating obstructing justice, the people said.

In a statement on Wednesday, a lawyer for Ms. Hicks strongly denied Mr. Corallo's allegations.

"As most reporters know, it's not my practice to comment in response to questions from the media. But this warrants a response," said the lawyer, Robert P. Trout. "She never said that. And the idea that Hope Hicks ever suggested that emails or other documents would be concealed or destroyed is completely false."

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 16-02-2018 18:03:46 ]
pi_177236509
En het is vandaag precies een jaar geleden dat Trump zijn eerste en meteen zijn laatste persconferentie hield :')
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:07:46 #58
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_177237288
Mueller onthult aanklacht tegen 13 Russen vanwege inmenging in de verkiezingen. Gaat om leden van de St Peterburgse trollfarm IRA.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/964558562780381184

https://twitter.com/user/status/964557150038253570

They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_177237290
Russians indicted in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

quote:
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said Friday that a grand jury indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential elections, during which they boosted the candidacy of Donald Trump.

The indictment says that the defendants by early to mid-2016 were "supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton."

The indictment said "the organization," known as the Internet Research Agency LLC, "sought, in part, to conduct what it called 'information warfare against the United States of America' through fictitious U.S. personas on social media platforms and other Internet-based media."

"By in or around May 2014, the organization's strategy included interfering with the 2016 U.S. presidential election, with the stated goal of "spread[ing] distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general," the indictment said.

An announcement from Mueller's office said that the government accuses all the defendants of conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Three defendants are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud.

Five defendants are charged with aggravated identity theft.
pi_177237356
Ben benieuwd of er in de indictments iets te vinden is over contact tussen de verdachten en Amerikanen. Want dat Rusland gestookt heeft in de verkiezingen was al wel duidelijk.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:16:19 #61
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_177237457
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:11 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
Ben benieuwd of er in de indictments iets te vinden is over contact tussen de verdachten en Amerikanen. Want dat Rusland gestookt heeft in de verkiezingen was al wel duidelijk.
Contact ja. Maar voor nu nog unwitting individuals.

https://mobile.twitter.com/user/status/964560879269433344
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_177237533
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:16 schreef speknek het volgende:

[..]

[ afbeelding ]

Lees ook "defendants knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and with persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury )". Mueller is dus bekend met anderen die niet in de indictment staan, maar wel samengewerkt hebben met de Russen.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:20:51 #63
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_177237542
Aha ja, de mensen unknown to the grand jury komen dus nog in een latere aanklacht. Nice.
pi_177237558
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:16 schreef speknek het volgende:

[..]

Jup, dit is praktisch vrijspraak voor de Trump campagne.

Opvallend ook dat de Russen zowel anti als pro Trump events organiseerden en met name Jill Stein probeerde te pushen.
pi_177237570
Afgezien daarvan: Trump heeft al die tijd niets gedaan en het onderzoek zelfs tegengewerkt of er nou wel of niet werd samengewerkt. Dat op zich is al een aanklacht waard lijkt me.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:25:49 #66
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_177237648
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:21 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

Opvallend ook dat de Russen zowel anti als pro Trump events organiseerden en met name Jill Stein probeerde te pushen.
Haha iemand is de huid van Lazy Bear en Fuzzy Bear alvast aan het verkopen.
pi_177237689
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:21 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

Lees de documenten nog eens. Voordat Trump de nominee was, was de strategie vooral gericht op het algeheel verstoten van de campagne. Toen Trump eenmaal de nominee was, was vrijwel alle activiteit pro Trump en anti Clinton.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:28:44 #68
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_177237719
quote:
Maar Trump gelooft er nog steeds helemaal niks van, dus fake news :)
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:31:02 #69
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_177237791
Overigens weet die Mueller wel hoe je een bommetje gooit, z’n team zit werkelijk potdicht _O_.
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_177237829

Goddamn, dat troll niveau van die Russen.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:37:13 #71
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_177237957
The indictment charges all of the defendants with conspiracy to defraud the United States, three defendants with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants with aggravated identity theft.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:39:20 #72
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_177238016
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:31 schreef Szura het volgende:
Overigens weet die Mueller wel hoe je een bommetje gooit, z’n team zit werkelijk potdicht _O_.
Buiten zijn team ook (deels), Papadopoulos was bv. al ruim bekend voordat Mueller aangesteld werd, waar best een aantal mensen vanaf geweten moeten hebben.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:58:47 #73
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_177238494
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:32 schreef Nintex het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Goddamn, dat troll niveau van die Russen.
Ha, ze kennen de Amerikanen iets te goed.
  vrijdag 16 februari 2018 @ 19:59:17 #74
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_177238500
Zo te lezen in de aanklacht best een uitgebreide organisatie in St Petersburg. Miljoenenbudget, honderden werknemers, aparte afdelingen voor data analyse, graphics, SEO, IT.
pi_177238653
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 16 februari 2018 19:07 schreef speknek het volgende:
Mueller onthult aanklacht tegen 13 Russen vanwege inmenging in de verkiezingen. Gaat om leden van de St Peterburgse trollfarm IRA.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/964558562780381184

https://twitter.com/user/status/964557150038253570

[ afbeelding ]
Ik vind het toch wel wat ironisch dat Amerika nu moord en brand schreeuwt nu ze zelf eens aan die kant staan. Zelf zijn ze ook niet vies van het beïnvloeden van buitenlandse verkiezingen, omverwerpen van democratieën, aanstellen van dictators e.d.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')