abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Redactie Games zondag 17 september 2017 @ 19:00:46 #76
436761 crew  Puddington
Ja, die nerd!
pi_173837943
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 17 september 2017 18:57 schreef Montov het volgende:
Tillersen bevestigt eerdere anonieme berichten dat het Parijs Akkoord toch nog niet afgeschoten wordt. Dat Fake News is toch wel erg accuraat telkens.

[..]

Flip, flop and fly...
Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day
  zondag 17 september 2017 @ 19:04:58 #77
304498 Nibb-it
Dirc die maelre
pi_173838059
quote:
Tillersen bevestigt eerdere anonieme berichten dat het Parijs Akkoord toch nog niet afgeschoten wordt. Dat Fake News is toch wel erg accuraat telkens.

[..]

:')
pi_173840971
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 16 september 2017 18:02 schreef grrrrg het volgende:

[..]

Oom Donald is ook een kleuter, dus ik denk dat dit wel het juiste forum is.
Yep, duidelijk het gedrag van een kleuter met kleuterhumor :|W

Trump shares GIF of himself striking Hillary Clinton in the back with a golf ball
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_173841663
quote:
Tillersen bevestigt eerdere anonieme berichten dat het Parijs Akkoord toch nog niet afgeschoten wordt.
En toen was het antwoord: "Sorry, jullie hadden al de beste deal die jullie konden krijgen, staten en steden die uit vrije wil mee willen doen zijn welkom en de rest gaat maar fijn een muurtje bouwen."

:P
pi_173842183
Goeie sier maken bij het goedgelovige volk :+

Je weet wel, datzelfde volk dat zijn inauguratie betaalde :D

Nobody's sure what happened to the $107 million raised for Trump's inauguration

quote:
The lead-up to Donald Trump’s inauguration was a nice teaser for his presidency, especially in the sense that it seemed like it took forever, nobody reputable wanted to be involved, and it ended up being a total shitshow. We’ve had an inkling of that last part for a while now thanks to the photos of his pitiful crowd size, but now an Associated Press report suggests that things were even worse behind the scenes. For starters, Trump’s team repeatedly claimed that the inaugural concert and balls would be relatively low-key and “workmanlike,” but the concert in particular ended up costing a staggering $25 million—compared to the $5 million it cost President Obama’s team to put on a similar show in 2009.

That’s pretty ridiculous on its own, but it becomes a little confusing when you compare the lineup of Obama’s concert to Trump’s. Obama had (among many others) Bruce Springsteen, Mary J. Blige, U2, Beyoncé, and a bunch of famous people, while Trump had Toby Keith, Three Doors Down, and—as noted by The New Yorker—a group called the Piano Guys that involves some YouTubers who all play a single piano at the same time. Granted, Obama is a likable guy with a lot of famous friends who would happily perform for him for free, while Trump is a heartless goon whose best friend is a fake spokesperson, so it makes sense that it would be a little pricey to get stars like Three Doors Down and the Piano Guys. That being said, $20 million is a whole lot of money to blow just because you’re jealous of your predecessor.

Thankfully, that money came from Trump’s gullible fans and his fellow rich assholes, with the AP story pointing out that the inaugural committee raised $107 million for the whole ceremony—nearly double what Obama raised for 2009. Presumably recognizing that they had too much cash to pay for a weird concert and a ripoff cake, Trump’s team said that any leftover money would be donated to charity. It’s now September, and though this may come as an absolute shock, it looks like none of the money has gone to any charities yet. The inaugural committee has “helped pay for redecorating at the White House and the vice president’s residence in Washington,” though, so at least it’s going to a worthy cause.

As for where the rest of the money has gone, nobody seems to know—which is always a good sign when dealing with a famously trustworthy businessman like Donald Trump. The chairman of Trump’s inaugural committee, whose last name happens to be Barrack, says that a third party had completed a “full and clean” audit of the committees finances, but two Trump associates said that they were “unaware” of any such audit. Other sources suggest that all of the money is gone, and that’s why none of it has been donated yet, but that’s not exactly a better excuse.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 17-09-2017 21:45:33 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_173842752
quote:
10s.gif Op zondag 17 september 2017 21:35 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
Goeie sier maken bij het goedgelovige volk :+

Je weet wel, datzelfde volk dat zijn inauguratie betaalde :D

Nobody's sure what happened to the $107 million raised for Trump's inauguration

[..]

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Ach het is iig nooit saai met Donald nu hoop ik wel dat Trump zich niet bemoeid heeft met " redecorating The White House " voor je het weet zitten er gigantische letters op de gevel
Op woensdag 31 januari 2007 19:20 schreef Lord_Vetinari het volgende:
Ik heb veel stomme posts gezien op fora, maar deze zit toch wel in de top 10 (voorzichtig geschat; het kan ook de top 5 zijn). Nou ik sta iig in zijn top 10
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 18 september 2017 @ 08:09:21 #82
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_173846582
Dat redecorating was toch al bekend? Hij had de vijver opgeknapt of zo. Nou ja, hij heeft eerlijk gewonnen, dus nu is het land van hem en mag hij doen wat hij wil.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  maandag 18 september 2017 @ 08:25:55 #83
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_173846714
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 15 september 2017 15:27 schreef Tchock het volgende:
Al die tweets zijn precies hetzelfde. :P

(1) korte zin met probleemstelling ,/. (2) korte negatieve vervolgzin
(3) spreuk van 3-5 woorden !
Het lijkt wel of hij daar een tweetgenerator voor heeft. Die hij in kan spreken.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  maandag 18 september 2017 @ 10:05:36 #84
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_173847907
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 september 2017 08:09 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Dat redecorating was toch al bekend? Hij had de vijver opgeknapt of zo. Nou ja, hij heeft eerlijk gewonnen, dus nu is het land van hem en mag hij doen wat hij wil.
Het witte huis is van het volk. En die mag hij niet ombouwen naar zijn protserig model.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 18 september 2017 @ 10:29:22 #85
3928 Ulx
pi_173848225
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 september 2017 10:05 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

Het witte huis is van het volk. En die mag hij niet ombouwen naar zijn protserig model.
Natuurlijk wel. Hij heeft gewonnen en nu moet iedereen doen wat hij zegt.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 18 september 2017 @ 10:30:45 #86
3928 Ulx
pi_173848240
Overigens heeft Trump nu eindelijk zijn Emmy.

http://www.independent.co(...)series-a7952256.html

Nou ja, Alec Baldwin dan als Trump. Maar toch is dat ook een beetje #winning of zo.
pi_173850807
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 17 september 2017 14:16 schreef Nintex het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 17-09-2017 om 13:53:35 I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad! reageer retweet
8-)
Long gas lines in een land waar nauwelijks auto's rijden...
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  maandag 18 september 2017 @ 13:34:31 #88
181857 Jovatov
Si fallor, sum
pi_173851167
Dat Trump zo'n tweet retweet

Fuctupmind twitterde op donderdag 14-09-2017 om 04:58:29 @realDonaldTrump Donald Trump's amazing golf swing #CrookedHillary https://t.co/vKhxxFCBV1 reageer retweet
Beneden alle peil.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 18 september 2017 @ 14:17:01 #89
3928 Ulx
pi_173851961
Mocht je willen weten waarvoor Trump je blokt op Twitter:

http://nymag.com/daily/in(...)rce=fb&utm_medium=s1

quote:
Rob Szczerba @RJSzczerba
rocket scientist and CEO at X Tech Ventures

Followers: 340,000
Date blocked: June 1
Tweet that got him blocked: “I heard #covfefe is a new flavor from Ben & Jerry’s. But it’s mostly just nuts!”
What happened: “The president had just pulled out of the Paris accord — this is also after his covfefe tweet — so I tweeted something harmless, something cute. And then I was going to follow up and I realized I was blocked. I thought it was an error, so I tried it again. It seems like something at that moment got under his skin, and I was thinking, Oh, wow, if this individual gets upset by something as simple as an ice-cream-flavor joke, he’s not going to handle anything else that comes along very well.”
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 18 september 2017 @ 14:48:56 #90
3928 Ulx
pi_173852621
http://nymag.com/daily/in(...)-probe-at-lunch.html

quote:
White House special counsel Ty Cobb, currently a lesser-known character in the drama surrounding the Trump administration, is making a strong play to be immortalized on the next season of Saturday Night Live.

First, there’s the name. Cobb, who was hired in July to manage the White House response to the Russia scandal, is a relative of the late baseball legend of the same name. Second, there’s the glorious mustache. And now, there’s the ridiculous unforced error that’s characteristic of so many Trump associates.

The New York Times reported on Sunday night that Cobb is doing battle with Donald McGahn, the White House counsel tasked with handling a wide range of legal issues, not just the Russia probe. Apparently the paper became aware of this because Cobb was blabbing loudly about the conflict among Trump’s lawyers at a BLT Steak in D.C.:

The friction escalated in recent days after Mr. Cobb was overheard by a reporter for The New York Times discussing the dispute during a lunchtime conversation at a popular Washington steakhouse. Mr. Cobb was heard talking about a White House lawyer he deemed “a McGahn spy” and saying Mr. McGahn had “a couple documents locked in a safe” that he seemed to suggest he wanted access to. He also mentioned a colleague whom he blamed for “some of these earlier leaks,” and who he said “tried to push Jared out,” meaning Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, who has been a previous source of dispute for the legal team.[....]
  maandag 18 september 2017 @ 15:28:18 #91
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_173853331
quote:
Dit kan je wel naast je neerleggen, roddels en een FBI onderzoek zijn twee verschillende werelden.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 18 september 2017 @ 15:34:29 #92
3928 Ulx
pi_173853415
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 september 2017 15:28 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

Dit kan je wel naast je neerleggen, roddels en een FBI onderzoek zijn twee verschillende werelden.
Het gaat er denk ik meer om dat het niet erg handig is om dit soort dingen door een restaurant te blaffen.
  maandag 18 september 2017 @ 15:36:27 #93
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_173853438
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 september 2017 15:34 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Het gaat er denk ik meer om dat het niet erg handig is om dit soort dingen door een restaurant te blaffen.
Trump geeft natuurlijk wel het goede voorbeeld :
http://www.businessinside(...)eeting-photos-2017-2
pi_173853540
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 september 2017 13:34 schreef Jovatov het volgende:
Dat Trump zo'n tweet retweet

Fuctupmind twitterde op donderdag 14-09-2017 om 04:58:29 @realDonaldTrump Donald Trump's amazing golf swing #CrookedHillary https://t.co/vKhxxFCBV1 reageer retweet
Beneden alle peil.
"Not the Nine o'clock news", "Alas Smith and Jones" humor...
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_173853738
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 september 2017 10:30 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Overigens heeft Trump nu eindelijk zijn Emmy.

http://www.independent.co(...)series-a7952256.html

Nou ja, Alec Baldwin dan als Trump. Maar toch is dat ook een beetje #winning of zo.
anthony atamanuik is beter :{w
beter een knipoog dan een blauw oog
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 18 september 2017 @ 16:26:34 #96
3928 Ulx
pi_173854044
Die Mother of all Rallies was best een flop trouwens.
pi_173855549
Vooruitblik op de bijeenkomst van de Verenigde Naties morgen

The Big Question as the U.N. Gathers: What to Make of Trump?

quote:
Every year, the president heads to New York to welcome world leaders to the United Nations General Assembly. He gives a speech and meets with an endless string of foreign potentates to discuss a dizzying array of complicated, often intractable issues.

The days are “kind of like speed dating from hell,” as one analyst put it, and the evenings are “the world’s most tedious cocktail party.” In other words, not exactly President Trump’s favored format.

But when Mr. Trump attends the first United Nations session of his presidency this coming week, all eyes will be on him as counterparts from around the globe crane their necks and slide through the crowd to snatch a handshake — and, in the process, try to figure out this most unusual of American leaders.

“The world is still trying to take the measure of this president,” said Jon B. Alterman, a senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington and author of the speed-dating analogy. “For a number of leaders, this is going to be their first chance to see him, to judge him, to try to get on his good side.”

In some places, there has been an instinct to dismiss Mr. Trump as a bombastic, Twitter-obsessed political and diplomatic neophyte. “But the fact is you can’t write off the American president,” Mr. Alterman said.

One of Mr. Trump’s primary tasks will be to define how his America First approach — which has led him to pull out of international agreements on free trade and climate change — fits into the world-first mission of the United Nations.

His challenge is “to describe the Trump Doctrine on U.S. global leadership and engagement,” said Zalmay Khalilzad, ambassador to the United Nations under President George W. Bush. “The perception in many parts of the world, including the U.N., is that President Trump is unilateralist and isolationist. Trump has the opportunity to present and describe his vision and strategy. The world will be all ears.”

Mr. Trump arrives in New York at a time of crackling tension over North Korea’s provocative actions and deep uncertainty about what he will do with President Barack Obama’s nuclear agreement with Iran. While foreign leaders once feared that an erratic American presidency was taking shape, they have been reassured, to some extent, that Mr. Trump is settling into a somewhat more conventional foreign policy than many had anticipated, analysts said.

The president has not launched an all-out trade war with China, ripped up the Iran deal or the North American Free Trade Agreement, or moved the American Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, at least not yet. He has belatedly reaffirmed support for NATO and agreed to send more troops to Afghanistan.

“But America’s friends still see dysfunctionality at the heart of the Trump administration, as key advisers come and go through the revolving door,” said Peter Westmacott, a former British ambassador to Washington. “They remain disheartened by Trump’s announcements on climate change and trade policy.” And “they fear that the fighting talk of this impulsive president could make things worse rather than better on the Korean Peninsula.”

SPOILER
Ben benieuwd :P
pi_173855725
In zijn eerste optreden bij de UN moet hij natuurlijk wel even zijn toren noemen :X

Trump opens U.N. comments with mention of Trump World Tower

quote:
Trump thanked Haley for the introduction and paused for a brief applause. “I actually saw great potential right across the street, to be honest with you,” the president said, referring to Trump World Tower. “And it was only for the reason that the United Nations was here that that turned out to be such a successful project.”
pi_173856282
  maandag 18 september 2017 @ 19:12:14 #100
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_173857014
kenvogel twitterde op maandag 18-09-2017 om 05:10:15 Here's a photo of Ty Cobb & John Dowd casually & loudly discussing details of Russia investigation at @BLTSteakDC w… https://t.co/CjALvp6ck0 reageer retweet
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')