abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 11:00:55 #126
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_178189005
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 10:09 schreef grrrrg het volgende:

[..]

Waarom heeft Jeff Sessions dan geen 2e special counsel ingesteld?
Wordt het tijd om Sessions te ontslaan misschien?
Hij is nu ook al op de cover van Time. Dat kan niet lang meer goed gaan...

Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 11:02:05 #127
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_178189020
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 07:54 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:

[..]

Oh dit is echt om te smullen. Ingraham heeft in haar carrière zo veel walgelijke dingen gezegd en gedaan en nu wordt ze op haar plek gezet door een 17-jarige. Zij begon een bitchfight, hij heeft niets anders gedaan dan een lijstje met haar adverteerders posten. Prachtig.
Sommige conservatieve pro-Trump commentators vinden dat kind nu een "bully" die gemeen is tegen die arme Ingraham.
Misschien hebben ze gelijk hoor, maar dan moet Melania daar maar eens wat tegen gaan doen. Dat gaat lachen worden.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_178189961
En inmiddels krijgt Ingraham er van langs op Twitter omdat ze het Paasfeest aanvoert als reden om excuses aan te bieden en helemaal niet omdat de helft van de adverteerders is weggelopen: https://www.huffingtonpos(...)9f57e4b0a47437a9cedd
KenJennings twitterde op donderdag 29-03-2018 om 20:48:08 Good thing it was Easter or Laura Ingraham would have kept mocking teenage victims of violence all week. reageer retweet
eugenegu twitterde op donderdag 29-03-2018 om 19:55:34 On reflection, in light of all my advertisers leaving my show, I will make a fake apology and exploit the spirit of Holy Week, using religion to cover my hypocrisy. reageer retweet

etcetera, etcetera :P

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 30-03-2018 11:50:08 ]
pi_178190221
‘Roseanne’ Reboot Part Of ABC Plan To Lure Trump Voters (NYTimes)
quote:
On the morning after the 2016 election, a group of nearly a dozen ABC executives gathered at their Burbank, Calif., headquarters to determine what Donald J. Trump’s victory meant for the network’s future.

“We looked at each other and said, ‘There’s a lot about this country we need to learn a lot more about, here on the coasts,’” Ben Sherwood, the president of Disney and ABC’s television group, said in an interview.

They began asking themselves which audiences they were not serving well and what they could do to better live up to the company name — the American Broadcasting Company. By the meeting’s end, they had in place the beginnings of a revised strategy that led the network to reboot a past hit centered on a struggling Midwestern family, a show that had a chance to appeal to the voters who had helped put Mr. Trump in the White House.

On Tuesday night, the strategy proved more successful than the executives had hoped: “Roseanne” premiered to the highest ratings for any network sitcom in almost four years.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
uit de longread:
quote:
“Look at Roseanne! Look at her ratings!” President Trump told the crowd of union workers, adding: “They were unbelievable! Over 18 million people! And it was about us!

Even as the president portrayed the success of "Roseanne" as a win of his own, however, ABC executives and "Roseanne" producers now reject the notion that the show's popularity was mainly because of its appeal to Trump supporters.

"I would compare this to 'All in the Family,'" said Tom Werner, an executive producer of "Roseanne" and other hit sitcoms like "The Cosby Show" and "3rd Rock From the Sun." "A number of people watching 'All in the Family' said, 'Archie's a conservative and therefore it's a show about a conservative.'
Toch niet helemaal goed begrepen dus. :P (En AITF stond echt wel een paar nivo's hoger dan Roseanne, waarvan ik vroeger nooit een hele aflevering van begin tot eind heb gezien, in tegenstelling tot AITF.)

Ik zie trouwens nog gebeuren dat Oom Dotard alles zó naar zichzelf gaat toetrekken dat zo rond aflevering 7 à 8 (alleen de eerste 2 afleveringen zouden Trumpkleurig zijn, maar Don blijft dat natuurlijk óf in alle afleveringen zien óf hij gaat er luidkeels over klagen) een aantal adverteerders zegt: "Ho wacht, hier hebben we geen tijd voor gekocht hoor!"

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 30-03-2018 12:24:32 ]
pi_178192436
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 05:09 schreef Eficaz het volgende:
Sean Hannity discussed newly uncovered texts between FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, suggesting improper coordination among the feds to hurt the Trump campaign.

Hannity said the messages reveal "damning new evidence" of interagency cooperation with the end goal of hurting Trump's bid through the Russian collusion investigation.

Strzok appears to tell his mistress, Page, about the first interagency meeting in the summer of 2016 between the FBI and Justice Department on the DNC hacking case.

Hannity said the messages show the two agencies met to discuss the Russian election hacking investigation.

He said there is proof then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) met with CIA Director John Brennan and sent a letter to FBI Director James Comey urging him to open a probe into Trump and Russia.
Als je nou naar dit interview met Carter Page kijkt (waar hij zich er weer eens voor de zoveelste keer uit probeert te lullen over zijn Russische contacten en zijn verhaal alweer aangepast heeft door nieuwe informatie) denk je dan niet dat er ALLE aanleiding was voor de FBI om hem in de gaten te houden en dat Hannity met zijn verwachting over het DOJ onderzoek naar de onrechtmatigheid van zo'n FISA-aanvraag de plank volkomen misslaat :?

Dan moet je toch wel stekeblind en Oost-Indisch doof zijn hoor :')

“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_178192552
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 05:09 schreef Eficaz het volgende:
Sean Hannity discussed newly uncovered texts between FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, suggesting improper coordination among the feds to hurt the Trump campaign.

Hannity said the messages reveal "damning new evidence" of interagency cooperation with the end goal of hurting Trump's bid through the Russian collusion investigation.

Strzok appears to tell his mistress, Page, about the first interagency meeting in the summer of 2016 between the FBI and Justice Department on the DNC hacking case.

Hannity said the messages show the two agencies met to discuss the Russian election hacking investigation.

He said there is proof then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) met with CIA Director John Brennan and sent a letter to FBI Director James Comey urging him to open a probe into Trump and Russia.
Hannity :') Die is zo gek als een deur 8)7
pi_178193286
Okee, nog ééntje dan (tenzij het een politieke rel wordt natuurlijk :P )

The ‘Roseanne’ Reboot Is Funny. I’m Not Going to Keep Watching.
(NYTimes Opnion) (en ja, het gaat ook nog over Amerikaanse politiek, al was mij ook al opgevallen wat de schrijfster meldt over Barrs Twitter. Inmiddelds heeft ze van maatschappij ABC al een aantal bedenkelijke retweets over school shooting survivors moeten verwijderen. Gaat lekker zo!)
quote:
It can be very difficult to separate the art from the artist. In the case of Roseanne Barr and her critically acclaimed television show based on her life, it is nearly impossible. I wasn’t going to watch the reboot because I find Ms. Barr noxious, transphobic, racist and small-minded. Whatever charm and intelligence she brought to the first nine seasons of her show, a show I very much loved, are absolutely absent in her current persona, particularly as it manifests on Twitter. She is a supporter of Donald Trump, vocalizing her thoughts about making America great, claiming that with her vote, she was trying to shake things up. She tweets conspiracy theories, rails against feminism and shares Islamophobic opinions.

Where once she was edgy and provocative, she is now absurd and offensive. Her views are muddled and incoherent. She is more invested in banal and shallow provocation than engaging with sociopolitical issues in a thoughtful manner. No amount of mental gymnastics can make what Roseanne Barr has said and done in recent years palatable.

Nonetheless, I was curious about what Roseanne Conner, her famous television alter ego, has been up to. The original “Roseanne” was a smart, hilarious and groundbreaking show that covered a lot of important ground in prime-time television. I wanted to see how the Conners were doing 20 years later.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Het moge duidelijk zijn: Trump en Barr hebben elkaar gevonden. Trump ziet Barrs succes natuurlijk grotendeels als zijn eigen verdienste, Barr steunt Trump omdat niemand Pence als president wil en vanwege een aantal al lang onderuit gehaalde verkiezingsmythes.

Er zijn deze keer slechts 10 afleveringen... zouden Trump en Barr het einde halen zonder ook maar één knallende Twitterfittie? :D (y / n / endless reboot)

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 30-03-2018 17:20:42 ]
  vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 16:12:48 #133
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_178195377
Shulkin: Trump didn’t mention firing in call hours before he was fired
https://www.politico.com/(...)ng-tweet-call-492412

Trump die opnieuw niet iemand persoonlijk durft te ontslaan. Hij is alleen maar goed in het binnenhalen van moerassig personeel en anderen moeten de rotzooi opruimen.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 16:27:26 #134
3928 Ulx
pi_178195696
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 16:12 schreef Montov het volgende:
Shulkin: Trump didn’t mention firing in call hours before he was fired
https://www.politico.com/(...)ng-tweet-call-492412

Trump die opnieuw niet iemand persoonlijk durft te ontslaan. Hij is alleen maar goed in het binnenhalen van moerassig personeel en anderen moeten de rotzooi opruimen.
Kortom: Hondsberoerd in zijn personeelsbeleid.

Hij wil mensen die "loyaal" zijn. Dus braaf doen wat hij zegt. Opzitten. Pootjes geven. Omrollen. Dat soort dingen.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_178195783
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 16:27 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Kortom: Hondsberoerd in zijn personeelsbeleid.

Hij wil mensen die "loyaal" zijn. Dus braaf doen wat hij zegt. Opzitten. Pootjes geven. Omrollen. Dat soort dingen.
Ja, dat wil hij inderdaad. Trump wil geen president zijn maar CEO van United States, LLC.

Ook geen verrassing verder. Dit weten we al sinds hij kandidaat was.
pi_178196170
JuliaDavisNews twitterde op donderdag 29-03-2018 om 23:08:00 #Russia's state TV reports that an unnamed high-level White House source quietly told the Russians that the number of Russian diplomats in the U.S. is not being cut (they can send 60 other diplomats to replace the ones being expelled). They quote the source: "The doors are open." https://t.co/1GgaGHUdQD reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 17:01:16 #137
3928 Ulx
pi_178196404
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 16:31 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

Ja, dat wil hij inderdaad. Trump wil geen president zijn maar CEO van United States, LLC.

Ook geen verrassing verder. Dit weten we al sinds hij kandidaat was.
True. En dat werkt dus ook duidelijk niet.
pi_178196418
It Took 3 Different Court Orders for Scott Walker To Finally Hold Constitutionally Required Elections

Now all he can do is fume about it on Twitter.

quote:
After months of delay and Republican attempts to defy court orders, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker finally agreed to schedule special elections to fill vacant two state legislative seats. The primaries will be May 15 and the general elections June 12. The Republican leaders of the state legislature also dropped plans to convene a special session to change Wisconsin law and cancel the elections.

[..]
ScottWalker twitterde op donderdag 29-03-2018 om 16:05:00 Obama Attorney General Eric Holder and his Washington, D.C.-based special interest group are behind the legal push to force Wisconsin taxpayers to pay for special elections for seats that will be filled in a few months in the normal elections. reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 17:04:07 #139
3928 Ulx
pi_178196450
Goed argument: Volksvertegenwoordigers kosten de hardwerkende belastingbetaler geld. Daarom willen we ze niet.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 18:04:03 #140
3928 Ulx
pi_178197695
Hogg gaf Ingraham met d'r ongemeende excuses gewoon de vinger.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43597905

quote:
David tweeted on Thursday night: "I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight.
Geen onredelijke voorwaarde.
pi_178197921
quote:
10s.gif Op donderdag 29 maart 2018 23:12 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
CNN twitterde op donderdag 29-03-2018 om 22:57:08 JUST IN: Attorney General Jeff Sessions reveals a top federal prosecutor has been examining Republican-driven accusations against the FBI and has decided that no second special counsel is needed -- at least for now https://t.co/bWQMSU5rpG https://t.co/amdYbLEKPi reageer retweet
NatashaBertrand twitterde op donderdag 29-03-2018 om 23:03:49 Sessions, in letter to Goodlatte, Gowdy, and Grassley, says he has concluded that the circumstances don't justify the appointment of a second special counsel to investigate FBI misconduct. How will Trump take this? https://t.co/5bIcW5bmdK https://t.co/TcuEoljsIO reageer retweet
CNN ;(

De president van de Verenigde Staten heeft meerdere malen, en publique, gezegd dat het fake news is! :W
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”
― C.S. Lewis
pi_178198001
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 18:20 schreef Eficaz het volgende:

[..]

CNN ;(

De president van de Verenigde Staten heeft meerdere malen, en publique, gezegd dat het fake news is! :W
Met de hoeveelheid onzin en leugens die hij verkondigd kun je er dus makkelijk vanuit gaan dat het omgekeerde waar is. Echt nieuws, dus, in tegenstelling tot TrumpTV.
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
pi_178198057
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 18:25 schreef OMG het volgende:

[..]

Met de hoeveelheid onzin en leugens die hij verkondigd kun je er dus makkelijk vanuit gaan dat het omgekeerde waar is. Echt nieuws, dus, in tegenstelling tot TrumpTV.
President Trump is integer :)
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”
― C.S. Lewis
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 18:31:17 #144
3928 Ulx
pi_178198069
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 18:20 schreef Eficaz het volgende:

[..]

CNN ;(

So what?
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 30 maart 2018 @ 18:33:43 #145
3928 Ulx
pi_178198119
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 18:30 schreef Eficaz het volgende:

[..]

Gelukkig maar. Als hij dat niet zou zijn kan hij in enorme problemen komen.

http://thehill.com/opinio(...)would-be-impeachable
pi_178198130
White House chaos jeopardizes war on ISIS, U.S. commanders warn

“We’re on the two-yard line,” one U.S. special forces commander told NBC News. “We’re that close and now it’s coming apart.”

quote:
The secret military base here is the epicenter of a four-year-old U.S.-led war against the Islamic State that American commanders say has succeeded in killing nearly 65,000 fighters.

But just as the terrorist group looks to be on the brink of defeat, senior officials worry that their efforts will be wasted.

Some U.S. commanders say what they perceive as a lack of guidance from the White House — which sent Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster packing in a 9-day span — is threatening their mission to destroy ISIS. Cracks are showing in America's alliance with the Kurds of northern Syria, who question whether they can rely on the U.S. under President Donald Trump.

"We’re on the two-yard line. We could literally fall into the end zone. We’re that close to total victory, to whipping out the ISIS caliphate in Syria,” one U.S. special forces commander told NBC News. “We’re that close and now it’s coming apart.”

More than a half-dozen senior officials interviewed by NBC News shared the commander’s views.

The hours of interviews revealed a profound sense of frustration, bordering on anger. NBC News agreed not to reveal the officials’ identities because they were not authorized to discuss U.S. policy in Syria publicly.

SPOILER
pi_178198508
Trump vindt dat Amazon veel te veel op de Amerikaanse PTT leunt. In werkelijkheid is het een van de weinige bezigheden waar de US-PTT flink winst mee maakt. :D

Donald Trump Has No Idea What The Post Office Does
quote:
President Donald Trump on Thursday returned to one of his favorite targets, attacking online retail giant Amazon over taxes, its effect on brick-and-mortar stores and one other thing that caused some head-scratching.

Trump said Amazon uses “our Postal System as their Delivery Boy”, implying that the company’s heavy use of the USPS is, as he tweeted, “causing tremendous loss to the U.S.”

Unfortunately for Trump, that's what they *do*: “The Postal Service mission is to provide a reliable, efficient, trusted and affordable universal delivery service that connects people and helps businesses grow.”

While the USPS has for years been losing money, including a $2.7 billion net loss for the 2017 fiscal year, package delivery is one of the few bright spots.

“That’s actually the solution right now,” former Postmaster General Jack Potter told The Wall Street Journal. “It’s well justified that they deliver those packages, and they make money on it.”

While Trump has attacked Amazon for its use of the USPS before, its contract by law is reviewed and has to be profitable, CBS News notes.
akitadais twitterde op vrijdag 30-03-2018 om 08:11:00 @realDonaldTrump You do realize that we pay for postage, right? The entire concept of the postal system is to act as a “delivery boy.” The US Postal Service is making a small fortune from Americans that shop online. I can’t believe I actually have to explain this. 😂 reageer retweet

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 30-03-2018 19:06:00 ]
pi_178198531
quote:
15s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 16:50 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
JuliaDavisNews twitterde op donderdag 29-03-2018 om 23:08:00 #Russia's state TV reports that an unnamed high-level White House source quietly told the Russians that the number of Russian diplomats in the U.S. is not being cut (they can send 60 other diplomats to replace the ones being expelled). They quote the source: "The doors are open." https://t.co/1GgaGHUdQD reageer retweet
Whut 8)7
pi_178198609
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 30 maart 2018 18:30 schreef Eficaz het volgende:

[..]

:') 8)7 :')
pi_178198695
Het betekent dat hij geen cijfers achter de komma heeft.

Wisten we ook eigenlijk wel. Helemaal nada, nothing, niks. :P
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')