Ligt eraan wat je met afgelopen jaren bedoelt. Robin Stjernberg scoorde ook niet geweldig, zowel in de odds als in de uiteindelijk uitslag.quote:
Dat noem ik alweer lang geleden hahaha. Ik had het over de afgelopen vijf songfestivaledities zo ongeveer, dus sinds 2015.quote:
In 2005 stonden ze rechtstreeks in de finale en werd Martin Stenmarck slechts 19e. Anna Bergendahl is de enige die niet door de halve finale kwam tot nu toe voor Zweden.quote:Op maandag 9 maart 2020 20:09 schreef fatix het volgende:
Dat is ooit gebeurd en zelfs 2 keer dacht ik.. (in 2005 als ik me niet vergis en) in 2010 in Oslo waar ik ook aanwezig was dat jaar.. de 3 punten tekort van Zweden heeft de esc supervisor van toen de Zweed svante stockselius moeten verwoorden in de press center .. toen .. maar ja elk jaar Zweedse-beat-formule zo achter elkaar.. menig zijn er beu van geloof ik..
165 people know about the result in Melodifestivalen in advance.
SVT has now launched an investigation into whether someone leaked the result in advance during the final.
- It is highly inappropriate and immoral to play at Mello if you have transparency that no one else has, says Melodifestivalen project manager Anette Helenius.
When the phone locks closed last Saturday, the odds for The Mamas to suddenly take home the victory in the Melodifestivalen.
SVT is now investigating whether anyone in the production has played or leaked information about the profits themselves.
No policy against games
According to Melodifestivalen's project manager Anette Helenius, fewer than ten people are aware of the result immediately after the phone locks are closed. But the minutes before the winner is announced to the television audience, the entire production is informed via internal radio to enable stage, lighting, sound technicians and photographers to prepare. That means a total of about 165 people.
But SVT has no rules that prohibit bets on Melodifestival's results.
- We have no policies around it. It has not been needed and we have confidence in our employees' judgment, so I do not think we have had reason to have such a policy, says Helenius.
Game experts mean that it must be someone among you who has leaked the information, or who has played yourself? What do you say about that?
- We need to investigate this. It is too early to say that it is an insider leak before excluding all other possibilities. We could also have been exposed to an illegal data breach, that someone hacked the app. Or, possibly, someone with great luck put in a game at the right time.
Need to inform everyone who works
And if it turns out to be a leak?
- It's totally inappropriate.
If you are unable to get a clear answer, is it not time to introduce a policy on gambling?
- I don't think we need more policies. I think we need to inform everyone who works with the Melodifestivalen that it is highly inappropriate and immoral to play at Mello if you have the transparency that no one else has.
In other contexts where you know if the result is a secret agreement in advance, is that something you are considering?
- We have to decide that when we know what has actually happened. We have high confidence in those we work with, that they have high morale and good judgment, but it remains to be seen, we need to investigate it.