abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_184292721
Kopstukken

President - Donald Trump en kabinet:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Amerikaans Congres:

Political groups house:
Democratic (235)
Republican (199)
Vacant (1)

Political groups Senate:
Republican (53)
Democratic (45)
Independents (2)

De huidige staat van de Amerikaanse politiek

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 03:24:23 #2
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_184292722
WTF! Gejat. Ik had post 301.
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
  woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 03:28:26 #3
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_184292727
Maar anyway: lies, lies, lies en geen inhoud. Geen emergency state.

Ik ga maar eens werken ofzo.
pi_184292728
Wat een niveau. :')
Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 03:33:52 #5
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_184292735
quote:
Chuck Schumer: "The symbol of America should be the Statue of Liberty — not a 30 foot wall. So our suggestion is a simple one: Mr. President, reopen the government and we can work to resolve our differences over border security, but end this shutdown now" https://t.co/sE4tvJ7Whx https://t.co/tU682W8sor
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_184292737
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 januari 2019 03:33 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Misschien kan Trump dan een muur bouwen van Statues of Liberty :P
pi_184292742
ddale8 twitterde op woensdag 09-01-2019 om 03:49:11 I enjoyed how Trump aides told the WSJ they were super-duper fact-checking their content because they knew they had to be real honest from the Oval Office and then Trump just said the regular wrong things he always says. reageer retweet
Dale fact-checking draadje:
ddale8 twitterde op woensdag 09-01-2019 om 03:03:10 Most of the heroin Trump is talking about comes through legal ports of entry, not through unwalled areas. reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_184292744
maggieNYT twitterde op woensdag 09-01-2019 om 03:55:15 Trump didn’t want to give the speech tonight and told TV anchors at lunch today that his planned trip to the border is a waste of time. https://t.co/GFnpFnH8Tt reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_184292747
pi_184292752
Ow het was gewoon een slechte fundraising speech :')

SECURE THE BORDER
quote:
The American people are demanding Democrats finally put America First and BUILD THE WALL....but Chuck and Nancy simply won’t listen.

That’s why I want to do something so HUGE, even Democrats and the Fake News won’t be able to ignore.

We need to raise $500,000 in ONE DAY.

Please make a special contribution in the next FIVE MINUTES to our Official Secure the Border Fund to add your name to the President’s list.
pi_184292760
pi_184292763
NoahShachtman twitterde op woensdag 09-01-2019 om 02:48:45 NEW: TSA workers are now quitting over the shutdown, union says. https://t.co/qSQnD3rrNw reageer retweet
Zo wordt het een stuk veiliger! :')
pi_184292764
Maar wie verwacht er nu nog dat Trump ooit iets nuttigs gaat zeggen? Zo'n fact-check lijkt me vrij nutteloos je weet van tevoren al dat vrijwel alles wat hij zegt gelogen is. Kunnen de media niet een keer zo'n speech van hem boycotten. Lijkt me prachtig als hij aankondigt een belangrijke speech te gaan geven en hij kan alleen wat lokale media zo ver krijgen om daar verslag van te doen.
  woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 04:44:48 #14
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_184292768
Los van Trump en zijn muurneurose, maar wat heeft de Democraten bezield om die ouwetjes als twee kastlijken achter een spreekstoel te zetten? Dit is gvd nog erger dan de Sovjetunie in zijn nadagen. :X
He's simple, he's dumb, he's the pilot.
pi_184292901
kylegriffin1 twitterde op woensdag 09-01-2019 om 05:20:13 Both Manafort AND Rick Gates transferred data to Konstantin Kilimnik in 2016, NYT reports. Some of the data was developed by a private polling firm working for the campaign.Manafort asked that Kilimnik pass the data to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. https://t.co/wuZMFK0r00 reageer retweet
Manafort Accused of Sharing Trump Campaign Data With Russian Associate
quote:
As a top official in President Trump’s campaign, Paul Manafort shared political polling data with a business associate tied to Russian intelligence, according to a court filing unsealed on Tuesday. The document provided the clearest evidence to date that the Trump campaign may have tried to coordinate with Russians during the 2016 presidential race.

Mr. Manafort’s lawyers made the disclosure by accident, through a formatting error in a document filed to respond to charges that he had lied to prosecutors working for the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, after agreeing to cooperate with their investigation into Russian interference in the election.

The document also revealed that during the campaign, Mr. Manafort and his Russian associate, Konstantin V. Kilimnik, discussed a plan for peace in Ukraine. Throughout the campaign and the early days of the Trump administration, Russia and its allies were pushing various plans for Ukraine in the hope of gaining relief from American-led sanctions imposed after it annexed Crimea from Ukraine.

SPOILER
pi_184292930
quote:
11s.gif Op woensdag 9 januari 2019 04:44 schreef Ringo het volgende:
Los van Trump en zijn muurneurose, maar wat heeft de Democraten bezield om die ouwetjes als twee kastlijken achter een spreekstoel te zetten? Dit is gvd nog erger dan de Sovjetunie in zijn nadagen. :X
Schumer, Pelosi televised response becomes meme on social media
pi_184293204
Transcript:

SPOILER
http://time.com/5497569/d(...)-address-transcript/
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_184293249
Navratilova:
Martina twitterde op dinsdag 08-01-2019 om 04:02:19 I can tell you all this for sure- whatever ridiculous propaganda we were fed in then Czechoslovakia, which was mandated by Soviet Union- pales next to the lies being told and repeated by trump and his ilk. I am not kidding… trump truly trumps the communists. And that’s not easy reageer retweet
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 06:53:18 #19
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_184293253
Het is nog steeds zo erg -O-
  woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 06:53:52 #20
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_184293259
Nou nou wát een speech mensen _O_

:')

Niks nieuws gehoord, poot stijf houden Dems en de middelvinger naar z’n muur aub
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_184293283
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 09-01-2019 om 05:33:59 Thank you for soooo many nice comments regarding my Oval Office speech. A very interesting experience! reageer retweet
:') Hij heeft er zelf lol in gehad
Before I die, I’m going to eat a bag of unpopped popcorn. That should make the cremation a little more interesting.
pi_184293526
quote:
Ze zien er ook gewoon ontzettend evil uit. Dus wat dat betreft wel een perfect gezicht van de DNC :)
  woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 08:19:07 #23
141482 Q.
JurassiQ
pi_184293984
quote:
10s.gif Op woensdag 9 januari 2019 06:56 schreef pullup het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 09-01-2019 om 05:33:59 Thank you for soooo many nice comments regarding my Oval Office speech. A very interesting experience! reageer retweet
:') Hij heeft er zelf lol in gehad
En daar gaat het om in de United States of Trump! *O*
For great justice!
pi_184294157
Volgens mij vat David Frum het aardig samen:
https://www.theatlantic.c(...)mo&utm_medium=social
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 9 januari 2019 @ 08:45:55 #25
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_184294300
quote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Gothic
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')