abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_182049630
Kopstukken

President - Donald Trump en kabinet:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Race voor het Huis:
SPOILER: juni
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
SPOILER: 8 augustus

Race voor de Senaat:

Races voor governor:

Deze kaarten zijn van 14 september 2018 en RealClearPolitics

Voor uitgebreider gepraat over het buitenlandbeleid of de (absentie van) strategie hierin:
POL / Amerikaans Buitenlandbeleid: Trump de onderhandelaar
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 16:43:44 #2
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_182049728
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 16:35:11 I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General..... reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 16:41:18 ....has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone! reageer retweet
Wat is dit nou weer?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_182049784
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 16:43 schreef Ulx het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 16:35:11 I met with the DOJ concerning the declassification of various UNREDACTED documents. They agreed to release them but stated that so doing may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe. Also, key Allies’ called to ask not to release. Therefore, the Inspector General..... reageer retweet
realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 16:41:18 ....has been asked to review these documents on an expedited basis. I believe he will move quickly on this (and hopefully other things which he is looking at). In the end I can always declassify if it proves necessary. Speed is very important to me - and everyone! reageer retweet
Wat is dit nou weer?
Hij trekt een keutel in, nadat is gebleken dat de door hem (of eigenlijk Hannity) opgeëiste stukken niet zomaar openbaar gemaakt kunnen worden. Het Carter Page verhaal dus.
pi_182049936
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 16:43 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Wat is dit nou weer?
Trump suggests allies are concerned about release of Russia documents

quote:
President Donald Trump suggested that some of the information related to the Russia investigation that he sought to publicly release may not be disclosed, at the request of US allies -- a stark reversal just four days after issuing an unprecedented directive for "immediate declassification."

"We're moving along. We're working along. We're also dealing with foreign countries that might have a problem," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity in an interview Thursday night. "It's not as simple as all that and we do have to respect their wishes."

Trump said he had received phone calls from two unnamed "very good allies" expressing concern over the documents -- the first sign in days that he may not follow through on a move he said he had to take for the sake of "transparency."

The White House did not immediately return a request for comment as to which allies the President had spoken with about the matter.

SPOILER
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_182050181
samstein twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 16:22:08 McConnell just now on Kavanaugh: "you’ve watched the fight, you’ve watched the tactics. But here is what I want to tell you, in the very near future Judge Kavanaugh will be on the United States' Supreme Court." reageer retweet
Met de beelden:

CNN twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 17:07:22 Mitch McConnell: "You've watched the fight. You've watched the tactics, But here's what I want to tell you: In the very near future, Judge Kavanaugh will be on the United States Supreme Court... Don't get rattled by all of this. We're gonna plow right through it and do our job." https://t.co/nmVJVHvrVV reageer retweet

[ Bericht 37% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 21-09-2018 17:17:53 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_182050434
JasonLeopold twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 16:54:34 NEW: @a_cormier_ and I reveal MORE suspicious financial transactions connected to planners of Trump Tower mtg, notably KaveladzeSame day DJT Jr sent email abt setting up mtg this happened. Now under scrutiny by Mueller Also Patriot ACT provision used https://t.co/m79GUlSzrs https://t.co/WWTqTB88q2 reageer retweet
Trump Tower Meeting Planners Moved Millions, Mueller Now Investigating

Documents show suspicious transfers began six days before the controversial meeting.

quote:
On June 3, 2016, Donald Trump Jr. received one of the most striking emails of the presidential campaign, offering dirt on Hillary Clinton as part of the Russian government’s “support for Mr. Trump.”

Trump Jr. responded 17 minutes later: “if it’s what you say I love it.”

That email led to a meeting at Trump Tower that has become a central focus of the investigation into possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

But the very day that email was sent, another exchange was taking place behind the scenes.

Documents reviewed by BuzzFeed News show that $3.3 million began moving on June 3 between two of the men who orchestrated the meeting: Aras Agalarov, a billionaire real estate developer close to both Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump, and Irakly “Ike” Kaveladze, a longtime Agalarov employee once investigated for money laundering.

That money is on top of the more than $20 million that was flagged as suspicious, BuzzFeed News revealed earlier this month, after the money ricocheted among the planners and participants of the Trump Tower meeting. Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team, which has been investigating whether any individuals colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election, is examining the suspicious transactions, four federal law enforcement officials said. A spokesperson for Mueller’s office declined to comment.

SPOILER
pi_182050579
Hier nog een aardig stuk dat het punt dat ik maakte in het vorige deel wat uitvoeriger beschrijft:

https://www.newyorker.com(...)mbid=social_facebook
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_182051051
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 16:50:28 From the National Sexual Violence Resource Center: "The majority of sexual assaults, an estimated 63%, are never reported to the police (Rennison, 2002)." reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 18:00:01 National Sexual Violence Resource Center: "When survivors come forward, many face scrutiny or encounter barriers. For example, when an assault is reported, survivors may feel that their victimization has been ... distorted by those who investigate, process, and categorize cases." reageer retweet
En Trump begrijpt maar niet waarom vrouwen (en zeker tieners) hun mond houden :')
pi_182051361
Nog wat cijfertjes over politieke donaties:
http://on.theatln.tc/unyNUig
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_182051431
Ah Whelan heeft nu zijn excuses aangeboden voor zijn (idiote) theorie dat het om een persoonsverwisseling zou gaan :P

EdWhelanEPPC twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 14:38:40 I made an appalling and inexcusable mistake of judgment in posting the tweet thread in a way that identified Kavanaugh's Georgetown Prep classmate. I take full responsibility for that mistake, and I deeply apologize for it. I realize that does not undo the mistake. reageer retweet
SethAbramson twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 17:35:12 There is reason to believe that Brett Kavanaugh was a part of this conspiracy to libel an innocent man, and he will doubtless be asked about his role in this disgrace before the Congress next week. https://t.co/mF1DGrL5k7 reageer retweet

[ Bericht 30% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 21-09-2018 18:36:17 ]
pi_182052021
Over "wachten tot de hoorzitting geweest is voor je met een oordeel komt" gesproken :')

pi_182052443
Yale Law School dean responds to reports that Kavanaugh hired women with 'certain look'

quote:
The dean of Yale Law School on Thursday expressed "enormous concern" about reports that a professor at the school had advised students to have a "certain look" to earn a judicial clerkship with Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

NBC News reports that Yale Law School Dean Heather Gerken sent a letter to the law school community on Thursday responding to reports that were published in both The Guardian and The Huffington Post.

Gerken said the "the allegations being reported are of enormous concern to me and to the School."

"While we cannot comment on individual complaints or investigations, the Law School and the University thoroughly investigate all complaints regarding violations of University rules and take no options off the table," Gerken wrote, before encouraging students and faculty to report misconduct incidents.

"The Law School has a responsibility to provide a safe environment in which all of our students can live and learn in a community of mutual respect, free of harassment of any kind."

NBC News noted that a spokeswoman for Yale Law School confirmed that the letter was written in response to news reports about "faculty conduct by two members of our faculty."

The letter was written amid reports that Amy Chua, a law professor at Yale, told a group of students that it was “not an accident” that Kavanaugh’s law clerks “look like models,” according to The Guardian.

Jed Rubenfeld, a professor and Chua's husband, also told a student on at least one occasion that Kavanaugh, now President Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court, "hires women with a certain look," according to the reports.

"He did not say what the look was and I did not ask," the student said, according to The Guardian.

"For the more than 10 years I've known him, Judge Kavanaugh’s first and only litmus test in hiring has been excellence. He hires only the most qualified clerks, and they have been diverse as well as exceptionally talented and capable," Chua said via email to NBC News.

SPOILER
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 19:31:53 #13
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_182052499
Lol lijkt wel Moszkowicz.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_182052633
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 19:25:59 Susan Collins says she's "appalled" by Trump's tweet criticizing Christine Blasey Ford.Collins said it's reasonable for Kavanaugh's confirmation vote to be delayed to allow Ford to testify Wednesday or Thursday and "make it as comfortable as possible." https://t.co/XZBl1poh1d reageer retweet
Met dank aan Trump moeten ze nu de hoorzitting wel uitstellen :P
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 19:57:57 #15
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182053110
quote:
Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment (NYTimes)

WASHINGTON — The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office for being unfit.

Mr. Rosenstein made these suggestions in the spring of 2017 when Mr. Trump’s firing of James B. Comey as F.B.I. director plunged the White House into turmoil. Over the ensuing days, the president divulged classified intelligence to Russians in the Oval Office, and revelations emerged that Mr. Trump had asked Mr. Comey to pledge loyalty and end an investigation into a senior aide.

Mr. Rosenstein was just two weeks into his job. He had begun overseeing the Russia investigation and played a key role in the president’s dismissal of Mr. Comey by writing a memo critical of his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation. But Mr. Rosenstein was caught off guard when Mr. Trump cited the memo in the firing, and he began telling people that he feared he had been used.

Mr. Rosenstein made the remarks about secretly recording Mr. Trump and about the 25th Amendment in meetings and conversations with other Justice Department and F.B.I. officials. Several people described the episodes, insisting on anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. The people were briefed either on the events themselves or on memos written by F.B.I. officials, including Andrew G. McCabe, then the acting bureau director, that documented Mr. Rosenstein’s actions and comments.

None of Mr. Rosenstein’s proposals apparently came to fruition. It is not clear how determined he was about seeing them through, though he did tell Mr. McCabe that he might be able to persuade Attorney General Jeff Sessions and John F. Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security and now the White House chief of staff, to mount an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment.

The extreme suggestions show Mr. Rosenstein’s state of mind in the disorienting days that followed Mr. Comey’s dismissal. Sitting in on Mr. Trump’s interviews with prospective F.B.I. directors and facing attacks for his own role in Mr. Comey’s firing, Mr. Rosenstein had an up-close view of the tumult. Mr. Rosenstein appeared conflicted, regretful and emotional, according to people who spoke with him at the time.

Mr. Rosenstein disputed this account.

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me be clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

SPOILER
Gelekt verhaal om aan de stoelpoten van Rosenstein te zagen?

Hoeveel uur zit Rosenstein nog op zijn post? Place your bets.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 21-09-2018 20:03:23 ]
pi_182053259
Weer een win voor de Republicans. Deze keer in Texas.

quote:
Republican businessman Pete Flores defeated former Democratic congressman Pete Gallego in Texas’s 19th state senate district, which stretches from San Antonio to Big Bend National Park. Flores won by nearly 6 points — a major reversal of fortune for Democrats, who had regularly carried the district, who beat Flores soundly here in 2016, and who won 59 percent of the vote in a July jungle primary.
SPOILER
pi_182053497
Ja lollig plaatje man. Is Euribob op vakantie?
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 20:16:08 #18
3928 Ulx
pi_182053576
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 20:14 schreef Bernhard.von.Galen het volgende:
Ja lollig plaatje man. Is Euribob op vakantie?
Die is gekapt geloof ik.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_182054343
Rod is er geweest. het stond in de memos van McGabe

SPOILER
The memos waren in het bezit van:
- FBI
- Mueller's special counsel

M.a.w. de special counsel heeft memos gemaakt waaruit blijkt dat Trump ongeschikt is (25th), maar Rosenstein zegt dat hij het nooit beweerd heeft. Ze fabriceren 'bewijs' tegen Trump om een paleis coup te plegen dat is nu naar buiten gekomen.

Complete en totale Witch Hunt.

[ Bericht 19% gewijzigd door Nintex op 21-09-2018 21:04:21 ]
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:00:12 #20
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_182054540
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 20:49 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[ afbeelding ]

Ik vraag me af waarom mensen hun telefoon tot 1% leeg laten lopen
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:01:01 #21
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182054558

[ Bericht 100% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 21-09-2018 21:01:41 ]
pi_182054592
gabrielsherman twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 20:58:22 Hearing Bill Shine rolling out media plan to build public support for Trump to fire Rosenstein reageer retweet
:7
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:02:59 #23
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182054597
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 20:49 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[ afbeelding ]

The memos waren in het bezit van:
- FBI
- Mueller's special counsel

M.a.w. de special counsel heeft memos gemaakt waaruit blijkt dat Trump ongeschikt is (25th), maar Rosenstein zegt dat hij het nooit beweerd heeft. Ze fabriceren 'bewijs' tegen Trump om een paleis coup te plegen dat is nu naar buiten gekomen.

Complete en totale Witch Hunt.
Kijk eens 1 bericht boven je vorige bericht... kun je trouwens svp niet gewoon een linkje of een tekst plakken ipv een plaatje wat mn hele scherm in beslag neemt?
pi_182054618
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 21:02 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Kijk eens 1 bericht boven je vorige bericht... kun je trouwens svp niet gewoon een linkje of een tekst plakken ipv een plaatje wat mn hele scherm in beslag neemt?
Tijd voor een groter scherm. :7
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:05:19 #25
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182054631
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 21:04 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

Tijd voor een groter scherm. :7
Meer resolutie wellicht. Deze is 1920x1200. Maar bedankt voor de spoiler. :)

Edit: Maar goed, on topic: hoeveel tijd zal er nog overheen gaan totdat dit opzetje om Mueller te ontslaan tot dat effect gaat leiden?

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 21-09-2018 21:11:57 ]
pi_182054739
Inmiddels geeft de DOJ toe dat Rosenstein het gezegd heeft, maar dat het een grap was.

Net als de texts van Strzok en Page een grapje waren.

Het zijn nogal grappenmakers bij Justice.

kyledcheney twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 21:08:09 Person in the room when Rosenstein discussed wearing a wire said: "I remember this meeting and remember the wire comment. The statement was sarcastic and was never discussed with any intention of recording a conversation with the president." reageer retweet
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:15:06 #27
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182054797
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 21:12 schreef Nintex het volgende:
Inmiddels geeft de DOJ toe dat Rosenstein het gezegd heeft, maar dat het een grap was.

kyledcheney twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 21:08:09 Person in the room when Rosenstein discussed wearing a wire said: "I remember this meeting and remember the wire comment. The statement was sarcastic and was never discussed with any intention of recording a conversation with the president." reageer retweet
Dat is niet een statement van de DOJ, maar van iemand die zegt het gehoord te hebben. Mogelijk werkt deze persoon voor de DOJ. Hoe dan ook wordt het dragen van een 'wire' dus ontkent door derden met kennis van wat er gezegd is.
pi_182054817
thehill twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 21:10:08 Trump Jr. slams Rosenstein report: "No one is shocked" https://t.co/EVnJZqYito https://t.co/vMnaprbFLg reageer retweet
De familie weet er van.
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:21:15 #29
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_182054934
‘De familie’
Maffioso-genot _O_
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:42:39 #30
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_182055362
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 21:21 schreef Szura het volgende:
‘De familie’
Maffioso-genot _O_
Vergeleken met Con jr. was Fredo een genie...
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:47:48 #31
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_182055475
Ontslag van Rosenstein triggered de landelijke protesten, ben benieuwd of het zover zal komen.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 21:58:06 #32
3928 Ulx
pi_182055734
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 21:12 schreef Nintex het volgende:

Lockerroomtalk noemt men dat.
pi_182055797
Ben benieuwd of we vanavond nog een Twitter tirade krijgen, of de ochtenddrol af moeten wachten. Als rosenstein ontslagen wordt, kan dat nog wel eens de druppel zijn die de emmer doet overlopen.
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 22:06:11 #34
273703 MangoTree
I wish I had...
pi_182055885
Ik gok dat hij niet ontslagen wordt. c_/
2019: The Great Awakening
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 22:07:14 #35
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182055898
Ik ben een beetje bang voor rellen als hij ontslagen wordt, maar dat er massale protesten wekenlang zullen zijn, daar heb ik wel vertrouwen in.
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 22:17:25 #36
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182056086
Tweet met linkje naar nieuw fivethirtyeight artikel:

JanieVelencia twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 21:58:07 The GOP has long had a gender gap problem. Polls this week show signs that the gap could be narrowing, but not because women are coming around ... because they're losing men. https://t.co/VLCehRnmVj reageer retweet
En ook:

Alex_Roarty twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 21:47:36 Source: NRCC now cancelling *all* buys in PA-17, appearing to concede that incumbent Republican Keith Rothfus can't defeat Democrat Conor Lamb reageer retweet
En ook:

AaronBlake twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 19:07:10 A very fair question:Does Trump also doubt allegations of priest sexual abuse because the boys didn't come forward at the time? reageer retweet
pi_182056131
Even tussendoor, Kavenaughs collega's (!) Bij Yale Law hebben een open brief gestuurd naar de judiciary committee, waarin ze vragen om een eerlijk en grondig proces, en dus een onderzoek vanuit de FBI.

https://law.yale.edu/yls-(...)tee-yale-law-faculty
pi_182056545
Weer een rally vanavond.
pi_182056586
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 22:17 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
Tweet met linkje naar nieuw fivethirtyeight artikel:

JanieVelencia twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 21:58:07 The GOP has long had a gender gap problem. Polls this week show signs that the gap could be narrowing, but not because women are coming around ... because they're losing men. https://t.co/VLCehRnmVj reageer retweet
En ook:

Alex_Roarty twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 21:47:36 Source: NRCC now cancelling *all* buys in PA-17, appearing to concede that incumbent Republican Keith Rothfus can't defeat Democrat Conor Lamb reageer retweet
En ook:

AaronBlake twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 19:07:10 A very fair question:Does Trump also doubt allegations of priest sexual abuse because the boys didn't come forward at the time? reageer retweet
Ik zie Lamb nog wel eens Senator worden in 2022.
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 22:53:35 #40
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182056619
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 22:51 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Ik zie Lamb nog wel eens Senator worden in 2022.
Ja, goed punt. Kennelijk veel cross-over appeal. Ken de man verder niet afgezien van de verkiezingen eerder dit jaar, maar slechts gebaseerd slechts daarop gebaseerd mogelijk wel.
pi_182056669
Trump over de consumer sentiment.
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 22:58:14 #42
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_182056674
Nog meer nieuws: Another Roger Stone associate meets with Mueller grand jury

Ik ben wel benieuwd waarvoor Roger Stone mogelijk aangeklaagd gaat worden. Dat die man niet spoort en een klootzak is, is helder, maar welke wetten hij overtreden zou hebben nog niet...
  vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 23:02:08 #43
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_182056744
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 22:57 schreef Nintex het volgende:
Trump over de consumer sentiment.
Toch knap hoe die altijd als een idioot klinkt.
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 21 september 2018 @ 23:10:21 #44
3928 Ulx
pi_182056872
De Wapo heeft een positieve recensie over het boek van Stormy.

Grappig en geloofwaardig noemden ze het.
pi_182057565
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 21-09-2018 om 23:20:12 CRC Public Relations, a powerhouse conservative firm, guided Ed Whelan on his Twitter fiasco, according to Politico.Its current clients include the Federalist Society and the Judicial Crisis Network, the chief outside groups working to confirm Kavanaugh.https://t.co/yzvbGDNXzG reageer retweet
pi_182057784
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 21 september 2018 22:53 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Ja, goed punt. Kennelijk veel cross-over appeal. Ken de man verder niet afgezien van de verkiezingen eerder dit jaar, maar slechts gebaseerd slechts daarop gebaseerd mogelijk wel.
Ja, hij is middle of the road. En bijzonder charismatisch. Toomey heeft in 2016 op een haar na verloren, dus ik zie hem dat best winnen.
pi_182058317
De prinses mocht even langs bij de Nasa

pi_182059851
quote:
GOP declines to subpoena Kavanaugh classmate, rejects other demands

Republicans said Friday that they are rejecting several requests from a woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, including that they subpoena a potential witness and make the Supreme Court nominee testify first.

Staff for Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) said in a letter to lawyers for Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser, that they are willing to meet her “halfway” and detailing what request from her lawyers they are open to accommodating and those they are not.

“Some of your other demands ... are unreasonable and we are unable to accommodate them,” Grassley’s staff wrote in the letter released Friday evening.

Staff for Grassley said Ford’s lawyers wanted them to subpoena Mark Judge, a Kavanaugh classmate whom she has named as a witness to the alleged assault at a high school party in the early 1980s, as well as call other witnesses to testify.

Grassley is rejecting both requests, noting he can’t make subpoenaing a witness a precursor to an agreement.

“You went on television earlier this week and said Dr. Ford wants the chance to tell her story in public and under oath. This is the opportunity we have given her. We don’t need to subpoena additional witnesses to do that,” Grassley’s staff wrote.
https://thehill.com/homen(...)ejects-other-demands
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_182060597
quote:
ChuckGrassley twitterde op zaterdag 22-09-2018 om 05:55:53 With all the extensions we give Dr Ford to decide if she still wants to testify to the Senate I feel like I’m playing 2nd trombone in the judiciary orchestra and Schumer is the conductor reageer retweet
Ja, want god behoede dat je een fatsoenlijk proces zou houden. Het wordt nu een he said - she said, zonder enige vorm van onderzoek. Achterlijk.
pi_182060634
RawStory twitterde op zaterdag 22-09-2018 om 01:25:58 At tonight's debate, Ted Cruz said the Dallas cop who killed an unarmed man should still have her badge and gun.https://t.co/HdPRbCN4AK reageer retweet
ik moet nog verder lezen over het debat van gisteren, maar laten we hopen dat Texas eindelijk in gaat zien wat een walgelijke man Cruz is.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')