abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_176445526
Nog meer uit dat WSJ-interview:

quote:
The president of the United States gave an interview to the Wall Street Journal about his diplomatic efforts to contain the North Korea nuclear program, his proposal for a border wall with Mexico (and having Mexico pay for it), the process of renegotiating NAFTA with Canada and Mexico, and his relationship with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

Among the things he said:
• “I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un. I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.”
• WSJ reporters asked if that meant he talks directly to Kim, which would be a major departure from US policy over the past decade. Trump replied: “I don’t want to comment on it. I’m not saying I have or haven’t. I just don’t want to comment.”
• On the border wall, he explained, “[Mexico] can pay for it indirectly through NAFTA. We make a good deal on NAFTA, and, say, I’m going to take a small percentage of that money and it’s going toward the wall. Guess what? Mexico’s paying.”
• “I don’t know what the word permanent means,” Trump said when asked if his relationship with Bannon was permanently ruptured because of Bannon’s cooperation with Michael Wolff’s book about the Trump administration, Fire and Fury.
• “[Trump] claimed that firing former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey should have elicited grateful applause from across Washington.”
• “Mr. Trump also said that messages traded between a pair of FBI employees who had been involved in the Mueller investigation amounted to treason.”
• “Mr. Trump offered an unsolicited rebuttal to Fire and Fury, saying it showed the need for new libel laws. But he acknowledged that was unlikely to happen, saying that the Republican-controlled Congress doesn’t have the ‘guts’ for that debate.”
• Trump “acknowledged that Pyongyang may be trying to separate Washington and Seoul. ‘If I were them, I would try,’ he said. ‘The difference is I’m president, other people aren’t,’ he said. ‘And I know more about wedges than any human being that’s lived.’”

We have learned either a lot or nothing through this interview. Or maybe, somehow, both a lot and nothing.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 00:32:59 #127
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_176445540
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_176445633
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 12 januari 2018 00:32 schreef Szura het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]
Ik kan alleen maar vuige tabloids vinden daarover. Moet het nog maar zien.

Dat zou trouwens die hele situatie rondom dat huwelijk daar en Obama wel weer wat leuker kunnen maken :9
Nu is het tijd om de democratie te verdedigen.
pi_176445801
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_176446274
pi_176446299
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 12 januari 2018 00:39 schreef BlackLining het volgende:

[..]

Dat zou trouwens die hele situatie rondom dat huwelijk daar en Obama wel weer wat leuker kunnen maken :9
Het was net ook op het BBC radionieuws hier in de UK, dus ik neem aan dat het klopt. Het lijkt erop dat de Britse regering koortsachtig probeert een evenwicht te vinden tussen het klein houden zodat binnenlandse protesten niet teveel gevoed worden/ruimte krijgen en het niet zo klein maken dat Trump's ego gekrenkt wordt. Misschien toch iets te kleins voorgesteld. :'). Er zit nog wel een interessant binnenlands randje aan voor de Britten, de US wordt vaak opgevoerd als een van de handelspartners die het na de Brexit moeten gaan doen voor ze qua handel...
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 07:08:36 #132
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_176446712
quote:

[..]

Hij bevestigt het zelf in een tweet
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 07:09:48 #133
70357 Hyperdude
#MakeLanciaGreatAgain
pi_176446717
quote:
Trump says some immigrants from 'shithole countries' as he rejects bipartisan deal...

The source said Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin was explaining to him a proposal to end the visa lottery in exchange for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for countries such as El Salvador. Durbin was going through a list of TPS countries that would be covered. When he got to Haiti, Trump asked why the US wants more people from Haiti and African countries.

The President added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway. Norway Prime Minister Erna Solberg visited the White House Wednesday
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2(...)ite-house/index.html

[ Bericht 39% gewijzigd door Hyperdude op 12-01-2018 07:18:24 ]
How do we turn this world-class fuck-up into a world-class learning experience?
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 07:13:45 #134
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_176446734
Clown Pietje Hoekstra is teruggefloten door het State Department en moet z’n nederige excuses komen aanbieden :D

https://www.ad.nl/politie(...)a-zat-fout~a5875d3c/
pi_176446785
Weten we het nog? De jobs! jobs! jobs! die Trump hoogstpersoonlijk gered had door de firma Carrier een douceutje van 7 miljoen dollar toe te spelen?
quote:
Ex-Union Boss Calls Trump A ‘Con Man’ And ‘Liar’ As Carrier Lays Off 215 More Workers

A former Steelworkers union boss has blasted Donald Trump as a “con man,” an “idiot” and a “liar” as Indianapolis air-conditioning and furnace company Carrier Corp. laid off 215 more workers Thursday. The company has sent a third of its jobs to Mexico since Trump boasted a year ago about a $7 million state tax incentive deal for the company to keep jobs in the U.S.

“I think everybody ought to respect the president of the United States and the office he holds. But Donald Trump is a liar and an idiot,” Chuck Jones, former president of United Steelworkers 1999, said at an Indianapolis town hall meeting on Wednesday that was streamed live on Facebook.

“When he was saying these jobs would not be leaving this country, not at any point in time did he say, ‘I’m bringing back my jobs I’ve got outside the country. I’m going to bring back my daughter’s jobs,’” added Jones, referring to overseas manufacturing for Trump and Ivanka Trump products. “He’s a pure and simple con man ... and I’m sorry people bought into his message. He sold us a bag of shit, and now we’re stuck with it,” Jones added.

more:https://www.huffingtonpos(...)e57ee4b0720dc4c59342
pi_176447009
quote:
Hij heeft hier dan ook gewoon gelijk. Zijn ook kutlanden.
Ik zou er niet willen wonen... jij wel?
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 07:59:31 #137
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_176447015
Goed, dit zegt Fucking Moron in Chief over die ambassade in Londen:

quote:
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
Maaaaaarrrrrr:
quote:
Overigens stamt het besluit van het Amerikaanse ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken om de ambassade te verhuizen uit 2007, toen Trumps Republikeinse voorganger George W. Bush nog president was.
https://uk.usembassy.gov/(...)-embassy-relocation/
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 08:01:39 #138
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_176447030
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 12 januari 2018 07:59 schreef Szura het volgende:

[..]

Maaaaaarrrrrr:

[..]

Facts don't matter.
"The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done.”
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 08:05:03 #139
70357 Hyperdude
#MakeLanciaGreatAgain
pi_176447052
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 12 januari 2018 07:58 schreef Refragmental het volgende:

[..]

Als president moet je misschien wat zorgvuldiger uitdrukken dan die aangeschoten oom op je oma's verjaardag? :)

How do we turn this world-class fuck-up into a world-class learning experience?
pi_176447246
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 12 januari 2018 07:59 schreef Szura het volgende:

[..]

Maaaaaarrrrrr:

[..]

Toch wel jammer dat ze dat bij het NOS nieuws er niet bij zeggen.
in a crowd you lose humanity
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 08:43:15 #141
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_176447362
Goh, waarom zijn er zoveel immigranten uit shitholes? Waarom komen ze niet uit Noorwegen? Niemand weet waarom het zo complex is. Als zelfs een stabiele genie als Trump het niet meer snapt...
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 08:46:27 #142
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_176447386
quote:

[..]

Van hemzelf, hij gaat niet, want Obama... https://mobile.twitter.co(...)s/951679619341737986

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 08:50:52 #143
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_176447437
quote:

[..]

Het punt is denk ik meer dat hij dat gebruikt om hele bevolkingsgroepen daarmee te diskwalificeren.
pi_176447535
quote:

[..]

Dat kun jij dan wel vinden, maar vind je ook dat de president van de VS dat zomaar kan zeggen?
Bij zo'n baan horen wel bepaalde verantwoordelijke heden natuurlijk. Een daarvan is dat je minder lockerroom talk gebruikt. Wat hij tijdens het avondeten tegen Melania uitkraamt zal me worst wezen.
pi_176447596
quote:
Dat is niet wat hij zei. Hij noemde het shitholes. Waarom zou je als zittend president van een-bij-uitstek immigranten land als de VS uitspraken doen die enkel voor divisie zorgen? Los gezien van het feit dat hij die uitspraken in het context van potentiele immigranten plaatste. Het gaat er dus niet om of wij daar willen wonen, maar of zij 'hier' mogen wonen. De meeste Afrikaans-Amerikaanse bevolkingsgroepen in de VS zijn gemiddeld gezien hoger opgeleid en verdienen meer dan blanke autochtone Amerikanen. Waarom zou je deze mensen schofferen en niet toelaten? Alleen omdat ze een ander huidskleur hebben?

[ Bericht 3% gewijzigd door Stabiel op 12-01-2018 09:31:23 ]
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 09:23:47 #146
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_176447788
Ik ben nu Fire and Fury aan het lezen.

Gotskolere.. :')
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  Overall beste user 2022 vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 09:24:59 #147
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_176447799
Waarom zou een Noor in de VS willen wonen?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  vrijdag 12 januari 2018 @ 09:27:14 #148
141482 Q.
JurassiQ
pi_176447825
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 12 januari 2018 09:24 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Waarom zou een Noor in de VS willen wonen?
That's the Million Krone Question.
For great justice!
pi_176447927
quote:
Trump: London visit canceled over Obama administration decision

President Trump has cancelled plans to visit the United Kingdom next month, according to reports out of London on Thursday.

Trump will instead send Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in his place to christen America's new embassy in the British capital, The Daily Mail first reported.

He later blamed a move by former president Obama for the decision to cancel.

"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for "peanuts," only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!" Trump tweeted.

Despite the Feb. 26-27 cancellation, Trump is still expected to visit England later this year, with a Downing Street rep saying: "An invitation for a state visit has been extended and accepted."

Mass protests would have likely greeted Trump, with Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn telling followers they should send the US president a "clear message" by demonstrating again him.

Even Prime Minister Theresa May has clashed with Trump after he re-tweeted anti-Muslim propaganda from a far right British party.
http://www.foxnews.com/po(...)ration-decision.html

Dit soort berichten geven aan hoe foxnews klakkeloos de president na praat. Door niet zelf te beweren dat het een beslissing van de Obama administratie was maar Trump een soort van te citeren denken ze niet te hoeven corrigeren dat het een beslissing van Bush was.
Elke zichzelf respecterende news agency zou dat toch controleren en benoemen?
pi_176447988
Mooie 12 uur voor Trump weer. Hij cancelt de trip naar de UK en gebruikt Obama als smoes terwijl het een Bush beslissing, die nieuwe ambassade. Daarnaast laat hij geen twijfel meer bestaan over hoe racistisch hij precies is.

Nog even afgezien van het feit dat hij de landen shitholes noemt, wat door zogenaamd linkse refragmental al weer goed is gepraat, stelt hij namelijk dat ze mensen uit die landen zouden moeten werken bij legale immigratie. Omdat ze uit een shitholes komen. 10/10 logica.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')