maandag 3 april 2017 @ 16:15:50 #151
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_169973619
quote:
17s.gif Op maandag 3 april 2017 14:36 schreef Copycat het volgende:

[..]

Gabbie. Gradje. Dries.
Dries komt toch gewoon van Andries? Dat zie ik (als kleindochter van een Andries) zeker niet als kampernaam... en het lijkt me sterk dat van Agt een kampernaam had.
Grappig ook dat de naam juist weinig in het zuiden voorkomt :D
Wullie bin KOEL Š Soneal
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
  maandag 3 april 2017 @ 17:19:00 #152
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_169974809
Je hebt gelijk.
Ik ging even wat mannelijke kampvagekennissen langs.
Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
pi_169975732
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 3 april 2017 13:16 schreef Stormqueen het volgende:
Nee da's Sjef 8-)
Exact, mijn schoonvader heet zo (naar Jozef idd). Ooit kende ik een Zev, ik vond het een erg toffe naam.
  maandag 3 april 2017 @ 18:31:39 #154
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_169976355
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 3 april 2017 17:19 schreef Copycat het volgende:
Je hebt gelijk.
Ik ging even wat mannelijke kampvagekennissen langs.
:D
Wullie bin KOEL Š Soneal
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
  woensdag 5 april 2017 @ 03:40:39 #155
16715 Mylene
*schatje*
pi_170012319
Deze tante van Atomic Kitten wil graag opnieuw zwanger worden. Het zou dan haar vijfde worden van 5 verschillende vaders. Haar kinderen worden gepest omdat ze 4x4 moeder is.

'There's no ONE person for everyone': Natasha Hamilton defends her engagement to Charles Gay as they plan a beach wedding and BABY NUMBER FIVE
  woensdag 5 april 2017 @ 06:59:58 #156
327807 Mariposas
יה&#14
pi_170012538
Sneu voor haar kinderen. Die worden ook al gepest en 4 by 4 kinderen genoemd.
No hay mal que dure cien aņos ni cuerpo que lo aguante
pi_170013336
Zeker een vijfde kind, zodat als de andere 4 naar hun vader zijn het huis niet leeg is? :+

Sneu dat die kinderen gepest worden.
Op maandag 9 september 2013 21:44 schreef Kapt-Ruigbaard het volgende:
Abs are made in the kitchen.
  zaterdag 8 april 2017 @ 08:27:55 #158
6067 Turbomuis
Kruimeltjes zijn ook cake
pi_170081129
Kennis Jameson is bevallen , van dochter Batel Lu

I give myself very good advice
But I very seldom follow it
That explains the trouble that I'm always in
pi_170081204
Hahahaha 12 uur een 'very long labour' noemen 8)7
J'ai vu un escarbot ivre!-Komupolapana
Het zijn de kleine dingen die het doen <3
  zaterdag 8 april 2017 @ 08:39:15 #160
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_170081219
Pushed for an intense 22 minutes!

Ze heeft in haar carriere vast voor hetere vuren gestaan ...
Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
  † In Memoriam † zaterdag 8 april 2017 @ 08:51:28 #161
43556 miss_dynastie
pi_170081332
Misschien had ze verwacht dat deze er zo uit zou vallen, omdat het kind nummer 3 is en gezien haar vroegere carričre :+
pi_170082821
Josh Altman and Heather Bilyeu Altman Welcome Their Daughter

The Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles parents welcomed, Alexis Kerry Altman, into the world on April 3.
pi_170141241
Afdankertje van Ronaldo heeft een kind gekregen.

http://m.telegraaf.nl/pri(...)cooper-is-een-meisje
Op woensdag 9 november 2016 06:02 schreef Anonymousz het volgende:
#superniger2020
  woensdag 12 april 2017 @ 18:30:53 #164
6067 Turbomuis
Kruimeltjes zijn ook cake
pi_170171564
The Hills are alive with the sound of lullabies.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are expecting their first child together. Montag, 30, and Pratt, 33, announced her pregnancy on the cover of Us Weekly's Apr. 24 issue. "Heidi has wanted to be a mom since the day I met her," says Pratt. "She has planned for and thought about this."

Montag—whose husband now sells crystals online—adds, "The reality is sinking in that we are going to have a child! I've read every pregnancy book, and now I realize I don't know anything."
The couple's road to parenthood has been a long one.

"I wanted a baby three years ago. Spencer was a little hesitant," Montag says. "Then one thing after another came up. We had work obligations, like Celebrity Big Brother in the U.K., which I did not want to be pregnant for. I'm actually really thankful we waited. I thought I was ready in my 20s, but with everything we had going on, it just wouldn't have been a good situation for us."

"It might never be the perfect time, so we said, 'Let's move forward.' We had all these conversations. We're older, we have more life experience. Nothing is holding us back."
Watch
Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag Reflect on The Hills
It only took a month for Montag to conceive a child. "I've had really bad morning sickness since the beginning, but I've never been so happy to feel so sick! Every time I feel awful, I remember why and I'm just euphoric. It's so fulfilling, and I'm mostly just grateful," she tells Us Weekly. "I've been with the love of my life for 10 years, and now we're starting our own family."

Montag has yet to find out the baby's sex, but she does have a preference. "I've always wanted a boy first," the mom-to-be admits. "I'd love to have a son and for the Pratt name to continue."

Jokes Pratt, "Notice she says first!"
Heidi Montag, Spencer PrattJerod Harris/Getty Images for AMC Networks
During the fourth season of The Hills, the duo eloped in Mexico on Nov. 20, 2008. The couple—known as Speidi—had a more traditional wedding in Pasadena, Calif. on Apr. 25, 2009, which served as the Season 5 finale—as well as Lauren Conrad's exit and Kristin Cavallari's entrance.

Montag's baby news comes just months after The Hills' Conrad and Whitney Port announced their pregnancies. Cavallari and Audrina Patridge, meanwhile, are both married with children.
Photos
The Hills Then and Now: What the Stars Look Like 10 Years Later
It's been a wild few years for Montag and Pratt.

Midway through The Hills' sixth and final season in 2010, cameras stopped documenting the couple's lives. "In the last few months I have discovered a new passion and new purpose to my life," Pratt told People at the time. "With this in mind, I have decided to take a break from my obligations to MTV's The Hills and discontinue filming any more episodes for this current season." (A source countered that Pratt had threatened one of the show's producers, who had him fired.) Since then, the admittedly fame-obsessed couple has continued to appear on reality TV, both separately and together, on Vh1's Famous Food, Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother, ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap and WE tv's Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars 2, to name a few.
The couple—who blew their millions on healing crystals and Montag's failed music career—currently live in Pratt's parents' beach house. In 2013, he received a political science degree from the University of Southern California, though he hasn't put it to use. Instead, he's continued to play a reality TV villain (most recently in Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother: All Stars vs. New Stars) and hosts a podcast. His wife, meanwhile, now blogs for Faithwire.

In fact, after Conrad announced she's expecting her first child with husband William Tell, Montag filmed a Faithwire video blog, joking, "It seems like 2017 is the year to get pregnant."
Photos
The Hills: Celebrity Cameos
At the time, Montag said she was "excited" to become a mom herself, but the "timing" hadn't been right. "As excited as I am for them, I'm also excited for me that it hasn't happened yet," she shared. "I think it's important to keep moving forward in the direction that God has for us."

"It's great when other people get things, and I think it's important to truly be happy for them and not to compare yourself," Montag added. "2017's going to be a great year—the best year!"
I give myself very good advice
But I very seldom follow it
That explains the trouble that I'm always in
pi_170171679
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 12 april 2017 18:30 schreef Turbomuis het volgende:
The Hills are alive with the sound of lullabies.

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are expecting their first child together. Montag, 30, and Pratt, 33, announced her pregnancy on the cover of Us Weekly's Apr. 24 issue. "Heidi has wanted to be a mom since the day I met her," says Pratt. "She has planned for and thought about this."

Montag—whose husband now sells crystals online—adds, "The reality is sinking in that we are going to have a child! I've read every pregnancy book, and now I realize I don't know anything."
The couple's road to parenthood has been a long one.

"I wanted a baby three years ago. Spencer was a little hesitant," Montag says. "Then one thing after another came up. We had work obligations, like Celebrity Big Brother in the U.K., which I did not want to be pregnant for. I'm actually really thankful we waited. I thought I was ready in my 20s, but with everything we had going on, it just wouldn't have been a good situation for us."

"It might never be the perfect time, so we said, 'Let's move forward.' We had all these conversations. We're older, we have more life experience. Nothing is holding us back."
Watch
Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag Reflect on The Hills
It only took a month for Montag to conceive a child. "I've had really bad morning sickness since the beginning, but I've never been so happy to feel so sick! Every time I feel awful, I remember why and I'm just euphoric. It's so fulfilling, and I'm mostly just grateful," she tells Us Weekly. "I've been with the love of my life for 10 years, and now we're starting our own family."

Montag has yet to find out the baby's sex, but she does have a preference. "I've always wanted a boy first," the mom-to-be admits. "I'd love to have a son and for the Pratt name to continue."

Jokes Pratt, "Notice she says first!"
Heidi Montag, Spencer PrattJerod Harris/Getty Images for AMC Networks
During the fourth season of The Hills, the duo eloped in Mexico on Nov. 20, 2008. The couple—known as Speidi—had a more traditional wedding in Pasadena, Calif. on Apr. 25, 2009, which served as the Season 5 finale—as well as Lauren Conrad's exit and Kristin Cavallari's entrance.

Montag's baby news comes just months after The Hills' Conrad and Whitney Port announced their pregnancies. Cavallari and Audrina Patridge, meanwhile, are both married with children.
Photos
The Hills Then and Now: What the Stars Look Like 10 Years Later
It's been a wild few years for Montag and Pratt.

Midway through The Hills' sixth and final season in 2010, cameras stopped documenting the couple's lives. "In the last few months I have discovered a new passion and new purpose to my life," Pratt told People at the time. "With this in mind, I have decided to take a break from my obligations to MTV's The Hills and discontinue filming any more episodes for this current season." (A source countered that Pratt had threatened one of the show's producers, who had him fired.) Since then, the admittedly fame-obsessed couple has continued to appear on reality TV, both separately and together, on Vh1's Famous Food, Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother, ABC's Celebrity Wife Swap and WE tv's Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars 2, to name a few.
The couple—who blew their millions on healing crystals and Montag's failed music career—currently live in Pratt's parents' beach house. In 2013, he received a political science degree from the University of Southern California, though he hasn't put it to use. Instead, he's continued to play a reality TV villain (most recently in Channel 5's Celebrity Big Brother: All Stars vs. New Stars) and hosts a podcast. His wife, meanwhile, now blogs for Faithwire.

In fact, after Conrad announced she's expecting her first child with husband William Tell, Montag filmed a Faithwire video blog, joking, "It seems like 2017 is the year to get pregnant."
Photos
The Hills: Celebrity Cameos
At the time, Montag said she was "excited" to become a mom herself, but the "timing" hadn't been right. "As excited as I am for them, I'm also excited for me that it hasn't happened yet," she shared. "I think it's important to keep moving forward in the direction that God has for us."

"It's great when other people get things, and I think it's important to truly be happy for them and not to compare yourself," Montag added. "2017's going to be a great year—the best year!"
[ afbeelding ]
Die was er lang mee bezig, al in the Hills toen.
pi_170182255
Adele zou zwanger zijn van een tweede
  woensdag 12 april 2017 @ 23:42:20 #167
176471 oh-oh
Sure...fine...whatever...
pi_170183210
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 12 april 2017 23:05 schreef kvd het volgende:
Adele zou zwanger zijn van een tweede
Oh heerlijk, hopen dat ze stopt met zingen O+
Op dinsdag 20 december 2011 03:07 schreef minthy het volgende:
Zelfs ik zou oh-oh doen, alleen al op basis van haar postgedrag en ui O+
'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.'
( Groucho Marx )
  roze woensdag 12 april 2017 @ 23:42:42 #168
393783 Ama
Hypa Hypa
pi_170183215
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 12 april 2017 23:42 schreef oh-oh het volgende:

[..]

Oh heerlijk, hopen dat ze stopt met zingen O+
Haha wow.
Your beauty never ever scared me.
pi_170186324
Het eerste baby bewijs van Janet

pi_170214168
Art Rooijakkers vader geworden van tweeling http://nu.nl/achterklap/4(...)en-van-tweeling.html (via @NUnl)
♥ A ♥ & ♥ T ♥
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying.
  Spellchecker vrijdag 14 april 2017 @ 14:16:30 #171
197773 crew  maily
Mevrouwtje oeps/B.U.2022 :P
pi_170214457
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 14 april 2017 14:02 schreef Vicky het volgende:
Art Rooijakkers vader geworden van tweeling http://nu.nl/achterklap/4(...)en-van-tweeling.html (via @NUnl)
Dochters Puk en Keesje :{
  vrijdag 14 april 2017 @ 14:18:17 #172
132477 Zo-is-dat
of nie dan?
pi_170214491
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 14 april 2017 14:16 schreef maily het volgende:

[..]

Dochters Puk en Keesje :{
Ik vind t wel leuk! :)
  Spellchecker vrijdag 14 april 2017 @ 14:19:46 #173
197773 crew  maily
Mevrouwtje oeps/B.U.2022 :P
pi_170214520
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 14 april 2017 14:18 schreef Zo-is-dat het volgende:

[..]

Ik vind t wel leuk! :)
Puk vind ik ook leuk, maar Keesje .... nah ....
Moet ik altijd aan dit liedje denken ....
Maar dat is persoonlijk he ;)
pi_170214664
Puk en Keesje :D Ik vind het leuk!
Is dat zo?
  zondag 16 april 2017 @ 22:13:53 #175
327807 Mariposas
יה&#14
pi_170272228
quote:
Bas Muijs wordt voor de tweede keer vader. Zijn vriendin Sabine Vas Nunes is in blijde verwachting van een kindje. Het stel weet al wat het geslacht van de kleine spruit is.
Bas Muijs en zijn vriendin Sabine Vas Nunes zijn in blijde verwachting van hun tweede kindje. Ze weten dus wat ze te wachten staat, al maakt dat het niet minder leuk. “Het is elke keer weer een nieuw avontuur”, vertelt de trotse Sabine aan Shownieuws.

It's a boy!

Sabine en Bas kregen in november 2014 hun eerste kindje. Toen werd dochtertje Emma op de wereld gezet. Deze keer verwacht de voormalig GTST-acteur een jongetje. Dat maakt het allemaal extra leuk, vindt Sabine. “Meer smaken heb je niet dus we zijn er heel blij mee.”
https://www.televizier.nl(...)-vader.2434910.lynkx
No hay mal que dure cien aņos ni cuerpo que lo aguante
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')