abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  maandag 4 januari 2016 @ 08:14:14 #51
50634 Houniet
ik ruik vet lekker
pi_158810620
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 16 december 2015 08:13 schreef Happel het volgende:
Legends was wel leuk, zonde. Librarians is echt pure aids, snap daarom dat het wel aansluit bij het Amerikaanse publiek.
Ik vond seizoen 2 in eens een stuk beter. Jammer dat het op basis van 2 stopt inderdaad.
Op zaterdag 10 juni 2023 14:52 schreef GGMM het volgende:
Eigenlijk is elke prijs die in het voetbal gewonnen wordt terug te leiden naar het Ajax-DNA
pi_158883834
quote:
Younger - Renewed for a 3rd Season
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_158883874
quote:
HBO RENEWS EMMY®-WINNING COMEDY SERIES GIRLS,
CREATED BY AND STARRING LENA DUNHAM,
FOR SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON, TO BEGIN IN 2017

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 6, 2016 – With the Emmy®-winning comedy series set to launch its fifth season Feb. 21, HBO has renewed GIRLS for a sixth and final season, it was announced today by Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. Created by and starring Lena Dunham, the hit show takes a comic look at the assorted humiliations and rare triumphs of a group of women in their 20s. Judd Apatow, Jenni Konner, Lena Dunham, Ilene S. Landress, Murray Miller and Bruce Eric Kaplan executive produce the series.
“Lena Dunham and her brilliant collaborators, including Judd Apatow and Jenni Konner, have given HBO a signature series of rare wit and intelligence,” said Lombardo. “They are exceptional talents, and I can’t wait to see what Lena, Jenni and Judd have in store for the final seasons of this unique show, and look forward to working with them on future projects.”

“I can’t imagine a more fulfilling creative experience than GIRLS,” says Dunham. “The freedom and support that HBO has given Jenni, Judd and me is something rare and beautiful. The commitment and originality of our actors has been stunning, and our crew is truly my family. I conceived of GIRLS when I was 23 and now I’m nearly 30 – the show has quite perfectly spanned my 20s, the period of time that it’s about – and so it feels like the right time to wrap our story up. We look forward to creating a sixth season that will honor our amazing cast, crew and fans. And in the GIRLS universe, nothing ever ends too neatly.”
In addition to Dunham, the cast of GIRLS includes Allison Williams, Jemima Kirke, Zosia Mamet, Alex Karpovsky, Adam Driver, Andrew Rannells, Ebon Moss-Bachrach and Jake Lacy.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_158883908
quote:
‘The Royals’ renewed for Season 3 on E!
pi_158907611
quote:
Rizzoli and Isles - Season 7 - Will be its last
pi_158908857
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 6 januari 2016 21:17 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Onverwacht, maar je hoort me niet klagen. Best vermakelijk tot nu toe.
Ik zeg maar zoo, dat is korter dan dierentuin
pi_158910016
quote:
Comedy Central Renews 'Broad City' for Season 4 and 5
  zaterdag 9 januari 2016 @ 07:02:05 #58
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_158951796
quote:
Rectify to End After Season 4

Daniel Holden’s story will come to an end next fall.
SundanceTV announced Friday that the upcoming fourth season of its drama Rectify will be the show’s last.

The series — which stars Aden Young as Daniel, who must put his life back together after DNA evidence calls his 19-year conviction into question — was nominated for three 2016 Critics Choice Awards (for Young, supporting actor Clayne Crawford and Best Drama Series) and won a Peabody Award in 2015.

“Rectify is in many ways an existential story that was allowed to come to life during an existential era in serial storytelling,” creator Ray McKinnon said in a statement. “It was a case of perfect timing with the perfect partners. I have always felt that Rectify could end at any time or just as easily continue. Well, not easily. But there no perfect ‘end’ for this story nor for these characters. They will continue to live on. We just won’t document them any longer. And the timing of this ‘non-end’ end feels exactly right.”

McKinnon continued: “SundanceTV has been a dream to work with on this journey; I am so grateful to have been allowed the freedom to tell the tale I wanted to tell, in the way I felt it should be told, with the mad and beautiful collaborators who joined me on the ride… Oh wait, we haven’t shot the final season yet. I’ll get back to you.”

Production on Rectify‘s final season begins in April for a Fall 2016 premiere.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_159057082
*O* *O*

quote:
#Shameless has been renewed for a seventh season by Showtime

The series recently kicked off its sixth season with its most-watched premiere.
Showtime is staying the course with Shameless.

The premium cable network announced Tuesday at TCA that it has renewed Shameless for a seventh season.
pi_159057280
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 12 januari 2016 23:12 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:
*O* *O*

[..]

*O* *O* *O*
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_159063387
quote:
*O* *O*

[..]

top ! carl is echt wel de man
pi_159066328
quote:
*O* *O*

[..]

O+ *O*
Ik zeg maar zoo, dat is korter dan dierentuin
pi_159078512
quote:
NBC Has No Plans to Continue 'Heroes' After 'Beyond' Concludes

Bob Greenblatt confirmed that there would not be another round of the Tim Kring drama.
NBC, for the second time, is bringing Heroes to an end.

Speaking with reporters after his time on stage Wednesday at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour, NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt confirmed that Heroes Reborn, the revival of the Tim Kring drama,will not be back for an additional season.
pi_159087100

Shadowhunters was nog best te pruimen
pi_159087967
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 13 januari 2016 23:14 schreef Odaiba het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Krijg een beetje een Power Rangers gevoel bij die poster.
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_159089102
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 13 januari 2016 23:42 schreef Tim86 het volgende:

[..]

Krijg een beetje een Power Rangers gevoel bij die poster.
Het is een beetje een net niet/net wel serie. Nog even afwachten hoe dat zal zijn na 3 afleveringen.

pi_159095417
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 13 januari 2016 23:14 schreef Odaiba het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Is dat nu al gecancelled danwel renewed?
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  donderdag 14 januari 2016 @ 13:17:04 #68
186587 Byzantynixschii
... .. an odd duck .. ...
pi_159096026
Op Wikipedia staat er niets over. Volgens mij snapt Odaiba het doel van dit topic niet helemaal.
Op maandag 20 augustus 2018 16:30 schreef de_boswachter het volgende:
Je verwijt de ouders overmacht
pi_159105301
quote:
Playing House - Renewed for a 3rd Season by USA Network
pi_159129877
quote:
Empire - Renewed for a 3rd Season
pi_159129908
quote:
Scream Queens - Renewed for a 2nd Season

Season 2 of "Scream Queens" will be set in a hospital "where some of the most fascinating and bizarre medical cases are under observation." No casting is in place yet.

[ Bericht 42% gewijzigd door criminal_mind op 15-01-2016 20:11:32 ]
pi_159134164
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 januari 2016 19:30 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

*O*
Die serie is echt geweldig :D Een soort American Horror Story die zichzelf niet serieus neemt! Ben benieuwd of ze met een tweede seizoen succesvol aan dat format vast kunnen blijven houden.
RitseB: Dat leer je nog wel, koei heeft altijd gelijk
pi_159179131
quote:
#JessicaJones will return for a 13-episode second season on Netflix. #TCA16
quote:
According to Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos, the sophomore run (which will again consist of 13 episodes) won't debut until the upcoming Marvel series The Defenders wraps its first season: "The complex [part] is really running into The Defenders. [That] production schedule will affect a lot of the Season 2 and Season 3 outputs [for other Marvel projects]."

[ Bericht 58% gewijzigd door criminal_mind op 18-01-2016 01:56:53 ]
  zondag 17 januari 2016 @ 17:42:56 #74
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_159179174
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 17 januari 2016 17:41 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Was te verwachten, goed nieuws!
The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
pi_159193832
quote:
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - Renewed for a 3rd Season

Netflix has renewed its comedy series "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" for a third season, three months before the second one launches.

[ Bericht 35% gewijzigd door criminal_mind op 18-01-2016 03:42:16 ]
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')