abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_190853655
The Motocross World Championship is a worldwide motocross series sanctioned by the F.I.M.. It was inaugurated in 1957 using a 500 cc engine displacement formula. In 1962 a 250cc class was added and in 1975, a 125cc class was introduced. Prior to 1957, the championship was known as the European Championship. In 2002, the F.I.M. changed the displacement formulas to reflect the changes in engine technology and as a move towards environmentally friendlier four-stroke engines. The new MX1 class became the premier class, allowing two-stroke engines of up to 250cc and four-stroke engines of up to 450cc. The MX2 class allowed two-stroke engines of up to 125cc and four-stroke motors of up to 250cc. The MX3 class allowed two-stroke engines of up to 500cc and four stroke engines of up to 650cc.

The AMA Motocross Championship is the major motocross series of the United States, held since 1972. It is sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association and managed by MX Sports Pro Racing. The series began in 1972 with the introduction of two classes based on 500 cc and 250 cc engine formulas. A 125 cc class was added in 1974. As motocross technology developed, 500 cc two-stroke motocross bikes became too powerful for the average rider and, faced with diminishing numbers of competitors, the A.M.A. discontinued the 500 cc class after the 1993 season. A women's national championship series was introduced in 1996. Facing tightening emissions regulations, in 1997, the A.M.A. increased the allowable displacement capacity for four-stroke engines, in an effort to encourage manufacturers to develop environmentally friendlier four-stroke machines. In 2006, the 250 cc division was renamed the MX Class, with an engine formula allowing for 150–250 cc two-stroke or 251–450 cc four-stroke machines. The 125 cc class was renamed the MX Lites Class, allowing 0–125 cc two-stroke or 150–250 cc four-stroke engines. In 2009, the MX class was renamed the 450 Class and the MX Lites class was renamed the 250 Class, to reflect the fact that all the competing manufacturers had adopted four-stroke machinery.

The AMA Supercross Championship was derived from the sport of Motocross. While Motocross and Supercross are similar in many respects, there are significant differences as well. For example, the Supercross races are heavily advertised and televised motorsports events held within major cities. Also supercross tracks are more technical, not as fast as motocross but with a much higher difficulty level, further adding to the injury risk factor. While growing consistently since the '70s, in the early part of the 21st Century Supercross' popularity really took off. In the United States, Supercross races today are the second most popular form of motorsport (behind NASCAR racing). The American Motorcyclist Association awards three Supercross Championship Champs each year. They are Supercross Champion which until 2006 was referred to as 250 class, Supercross Lites East (which was the 125 East) Champion, and Supercross Lites West Champion. World Supercross Champions are named by other racing organizations around the world. Supercross racing classifications were governed by the displacement of the motorcycle's engine until 2006. In the past, Championships have been awarded in 125cc (also known as "MX2"), 250cc ("MX1"), and 500cc displacement levels (also known as "MX3"). The 250cc Champion has always been generally considered to be the most prestigious.

Merken
Yamaha, KTM, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, TM, Husqvarna

Nederlandse Wereldkampioenen
1x Pierre Karsmakers - AMA Supercross 250cc 1974
1x Dave Strijbos - 125cc 1986
2x John van den Berk - 125cc 1987, 250cc 1988
1x Pedro Tragter - 125cc 1993
4x Jeffrey Herlings - MX2 2012, 2013, 2016, MXGP 2018
Zijspan
1x Ton van Heugten / Frits Kiggen - 1981
1x Benny Janssen / Tiny Janssen - 1990
2x Eimbert Timmermans / Eric Verhagen - 1991, 1992
10x Daniël Willemsen - 1999, 2003-2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
1x Marcel Willemsen - 1999
1x Gertie Eggink - 2010
1x Kenny van Gaalen - 2012
4x Ben van den Boogaart - 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018
3x Etienne Bax - 2015. 2017, 2019

w/

Records
Meeste Wereldtitels: 10 - Stefan Everts (België) 1991, 1995-1997, 2001-2006
SPOILER: Overzicht
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Meeste GP overwinningen: 101 - Stefan Everts (België) 1989-2006
SPOILER: Overzicht
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Meeste AMA Supercross titels: 9 - Jeremy McGrath (VSt) 125cc 1991-1992, 250cc 1993-1996, 1998-2000
Meeste AMA Supercross overwinningen: 72 - Jeremy McGrath (VSt) 1993-2000
Meeste AMA Motocross titels: 10 - Ricky Carmichael (VSt) 125cc 1997-1999, 250cc 2000-2006
Meeste AMA Motocross overwinningen: 76 - Ricky Carmichael (VSt) 9-2000, 7-2001, 12-2002, 9-2003, 12-2004, 12-2005, 9-2006, 6-2007

Huidige Nederlandse GP rijders
MXGP
#5 Brian Bogers
#84 Jeffrey Herlings
SPOILER: GP resultaten
#259 Glenn Coldenhoff
MX2
#10 Calvin Vlaanderen
#34 Micha-Boy de Waal
#46 Davy Pootjes
#98 Bas Vaessen

Handige websites
FIM
KNMV
MXGP
AMA Supercross
AMA Motocross
Zijspan Wereldkampioenschap
Zijspancross live
MyLaps.com
Motocrossplanet
MXVice
Ontrack Offroad (OTOR)
MX Large
Motocross Transworld
VitalMX

2018 GP Duitsland, Teutschenthal

Winnaar 2019 Motocross des Naties

Herlings is de jongste viervoudig wereldkampioen (24 jaar, 4 dagen).

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Nober op 03-01-2020 20:14:22 ]
pi_190988239
St Louis

Qualifying

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Nober op 12-01-2020 09:55:44 ]
pi_191137704
Internazionali d'Italia Motocross
26/1 Riola Sardo
2/2 Ottobiano
9/2 Mantova

9/2 Hawkstone International
16/2 Lacapelle Marival

Normaliter loopt Herlings’ route in het voorseizoen via Hawkstone, Lacapelle Marival en een Italiaanse wedstrijd, dit jaar lijkt daarvoor geen plaats in de agenda. Herlings liet eerder al weten niet te agressief van start te willen gaan in 2020. Het MXGP-seizoen start in Matterley Basin op 1 maart.

https://nl.motorsport.com(...)n-voor-2020/4598228/

Nog geen livery voor de GasGas

pi_191142478
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 21 januari 2020 22:27 schreef Nober het volgende:
Internazionali d'Italia Motocross
26/1 Riola Sardo
2/2 Ottobiano
9/2 Mantova

9/2 Hawkstone International
16/2 Lacapelle Marival

Normaliter loopt Herlings’ route in het voorseizoen via Hawkstone, Lacapelle Marival en een Italiaanse wedstrijd, dit jaar lijkt daarvoor geen plaats in de agenda. Herlings liet eerder al weten niet te agressief van start te willen gaan in 2020. Het MXGP-seizoen start in Matterley Basin op 1 maart.

https://nl.motorsport.com(...)n-voor-2020/4598228/

Nog geen livery voor de GasGas

[ afbeelding ]
Dit is nog gewoon z'n KTM.
pi_191192951
Mega groot nieuws, Febvre heeft niet meer startnummer 461!

2020 is a big change for me, new team, new challenge, new bike, new number! Happy about the changes, and it looks very good on the bike.

Ps: you can see it already on @elitomac bike!

Riola Sardo live om 13:15 via http://www.offroadproracing.it/

Unchanged format for the races that will start tomorrow at 11.25 with the first heat of the 125 class and for those who cannot be present in Riola, there will be the live streaming from 13.15 on www.offroadproracing.it. The streaming will start with the heat of the MX2, followed by the MX1, the second 125 moto and the final heat of the Supercampione, with the first 20 classified in the MX2 and MX1 motos to battle to gain precious points for the final prize of ¤ 110,000!!

quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 22 januari 2020 11:49 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:

[..]

Dit is nog gewoon z'n KTM.
Eerste GP is op 1 maart, we wachten af.
pi_191193046
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 25 januari 2020 20:07 schreef Nober het volgende:

Eerste GP is op 1 maart, we wachten af.
Maar ik vermoed dat de KTM, Husqvarna en GasGas niet veel van elkaar zullen verschillen wat betreft chassis en motor.
pi_191427570
blubber :9~
pi_191428303
Evans pakt teamgenoot Gajser en Cairoli...

Herlings pakt de dagzege

zondag 9 februari 2020 @ 16:58:45 #12
342627 tja77
Proud member of the tittycrew.
pi_191428335
Geen #84?
pi_191428573
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 9 februari 2020 16:58 schreef tja77 het volgende:
Geen #84?
Jawel.

pi_191429386
Coldenhoff nog steeds op de KTM volgens mij.
pi_191430400
Herlings (als je inzoomt zie je nummer 84)

quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 9 februari 2020 18:06 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:
Coldenhoff nog steeds op de KTM volgens mij.
Alleen deze foto kon ik vinden van vandaag.

Dit was meteen de laatste race voor Glenn voordat het WK begint. Voorlopig dus zijn laatste race op een oranje KTM.

pi_191433903

Van Vitalmx:

We dodged a bullet , it rained hard for about 20 mins, the rest of the day was just showers, and we even had some sun.

Moved around all day

EMX 125 was a 3 horse race between Rizzi , Everts and McClellan, they were the class of the field, Rizzi bossed the first one, with McClellan close, and Everts coming through after a rough start, McClellan went down , and Everts inherited second after pushing through to 3rd, and he turned it round in the second one to take the overall.

MX2 , No idea who won , But race 1 was a great battle between Hofer , Van De MoosDijk and Kay De Wolf, , with a a tumble dropping De Wulf to 3rd.. and VDM making the pass for the win on Hofer , with Beaton , Vialle, Haarup rounding out the top places. This race had the worst of the weather and the boys hung it out .

MX1, Herlings started far outside , and just fluffed his start and cam round buried in the mid 20's on lap one, while Simpson led from Coldenhoff and Kullas.. it looked like Herlings was just gonna plod round and pull out , as he hardly moved up , but by lap 3 he wicked it up , and by 2 to go was up to 3rd and closing down Coldenhoff, who had been dropped by an impressive Simpson, By the final lap it was down to around 5 lengths, but Coldenhoff hung on .

Race 2 saw Herlings take a Holeshot and try and check out, but Coldenhoff hung in , along with new ASA Husky rider Brent Van Doninck, Simpson had a poor start, and was 15th ish past us on lap one, but motored through to get on the back of Van Doninck by lap 5 , and then BVD made a mistake in the waterlogged turn putting Simpson up to 3rd and closing in on the leading 2.. the gap to herlings came down a little every lap, until there was maybe only2-3 secs between each of them, this saw Coldenhoff put on a charge to pull in Herlings , lapping fastest a number of times, Simpson tipped off and gave up any chance of the overall with 3 or 4 to go , and Coldenhoff kept Herlings honest till the end.

It was very wet , but I have seen it far worse , with no water … thanks to all the guys that put it out there for our entertainment, was worth the effort.

http://www.vitalmx.com/fo(...)nternational,1371624

pi_191437947

Interview: Jeffrey Herlings – maturity

Jeffrey Herlings took the win at a wet Hawkstone International going 3-1 after a crash in race one ended his chances of winning both motos. But Herlings appears to be a new man this year with a new outlook, he didn’t go all out or take any risks on the treacherous circuit and appeared content to let Coldenhoff shadow him in race two, doing just what he needed to do to win.

We caught up with a happy Dutchman to get his take one day and his strategy going into the 2020 season that will see him go for his fifth world title.

Up and down day with the crash in race one but you powered back to third and it looked like you controlled race two for the win?

JH: It was a good day, we were fastest in timed practice then went down in the start and hard to come from dead last so managed to work my way up to third and was on the rear wheel of Glenn, but just couldn’t pass him so I got third in the first moto then holeshot and won the second moto. It was good to start off with the overall win and I’m looking forward to the rest of the season.

You looked like you weren’t really pushing, is that how it felt to you?

JH: Yeah, it was difficult to push it was like an Enduro. It was one-lined, muddy and difficult to pass especially when you have lapped riders and just one main line, some guys just didn’t want to move over when they got lapped. It was the best situation we could have made out of it with the rain throughout the weekend.

After all the winter preparation and all the practicing, even though the weather wasn’t ideal was it nice to race again?

JH: Yeah it definitely is, it’s good to get a race under the belt and have the races start again, I have been practicing since the beginning of December so I have done more that a two and a half month of practice so to finally get to racing is good.

How are you feeling in the bike compared to 2018 when you were dominating, are close to that level?

JH: I don’t know, we need to do more racing before we can judge that. I don’t need to be that dominant as I was back in those days I just want to try and fight for the championship and we will see where we end up. It’s going to be a long season and most important for me is to try and be at all 20 races, I haven’t succeeded in that for a few years in a row so that’s my goal this year and work from there.

Is that something you are changing mentally to do that?

JH: I’m not consciously thinking about it but that first moto when I picked up my bike I started off slowly and didn’t go crazy or I might have crashed again. I just try to ride a bit more with the brain let’s say, and try to be a bit smarter, like I said, it’s important to be at all the races to win the championship.

Gajser has been killing starts this pre-season, is that something you focus on how the other guys are doing at this stage?

JH: I haven’t really seen too much, I have definitely seen the results from Italy but I haven't seen the races to really know what’s been going on there. We just look at our own strengths, our own bike and our own material with Red Bull KTM race team. We did a good job throughout the winter and we have got a strong bike, if we have the best bike or not I don’t know but we definitely have a competitive bike and with this bike, 100% sure we can win the championship.

I heard you weren’t going to ride as intensely this off-season, you have always ridden so much, is that something you have actually changed?

JH: You know last year I obviously got the injury when I was really pushing hard and trying to be on the limit in practice every time so now I took a little step back and spin my lap and try to make it to the season, we mad it to the first pre-season race which didn’t happen last year but no, it’s good. We have had a good winter so far, I tried to work on my consistency and a lot of endurance training throughout the winter to try and get a good base.

Just to get an insight into the mindset of an elite rider, when you go to Matterley Basin (round one of the world championship) when the lap times start coming in from practice and the results from the qualifying race, are you looking at what the likes of Cairoli and Gajser are doing or are you just trying not to compare yourself too much?

JH: Definitely you are always looking at the guys a bit but I try to work on my own strengths and not be too busy with the other guys. That’s the main goal to focus on, getting the best riding out of myself. There are plenty of guys that can win the races but there are only a few that can really fight for the championship, definitely the guys you just mentioned, Tony and Gajser, there are some of the guys that can fight for the title.

Like I said, it’s important to be there at all 20 races, be there every weekend and be on the podium as much as possible and I think that will be close to the championship anyhow. It’s going to be a long season and many things can happen, so just try to be smart.

Interview: Jonathan McCready

http://gatedrop.com/inter(...)turity/#.XkFQqMqnzmo

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door Nober op 10-02-2020 18:22:46 ]
pi_191539532
Lacapelle Marival

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door Nober op 16-02-2020 18:54:45 ]
pi_191559337
Herlings meteen door naar Rocco's Ranch in Spanje...

pi_191651050
Volgende week...

pi_191651127
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 23 februari 2020 19:18 schreef Nober het volgende:
Volgende week...

[ afbeelding ]

[ afbeelding ]

[ afbeelding ]
[ afbeelding ]
Coldenhoff nog op een KTM? Z'n teamgenoot staat wel ingeschreven met een GasGas.
pi_191731725
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 23 februari 2020 19:24 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:

[..]

Coldenhoff nog op een KTM? Z'n teamgenoot staat wel ingeschreven met een GasGas.

Video
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9Gsx3OBTjl/?igshid=4a39l9nmbnib

Glenn Coldenhoff: "It's great to be a rider on a brand that is new to MXGP and to be a part of GASGAS's history is an amazing feeling. I'm looking forward to making some good results and I've been working really hard over the winter months. There are some expectations from the team and also from myself, but we are racing MXGP and the goal is to win, so hopefully we can make that happen."

https://gasgas.com/en/new(...)-championship/35/965

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door Nober op 28-02-2020 19:05:10 ]
pi_191749613
Due to safety reasons after strong overnight winds, the racing at Matterley Basin has been postponed for this morning, as a new timetable has been put in place.

A decision was made this morning to postpone this mornings' practice and qualifying sessions.

The new timetable will combine the EMX125 presented by FMF racing groups and WMX free and timed practice, giving the riders a result for the qualifying going into the races this afternoon. The same will go for the MXGP and MX2 riders, who will also have a combined free and timed practice sessions that will give them the results for tomorrow’s gate pick.

Race 1 of the EMX125 and WMX classes are due to take place later this afternoon, as per the revised timetable, while tomorrow the timetable should remain the same.

Today
A strong south-westerly wind this afternoon with a mixture of sunny spells and squally showers.

Tonight
Remaining blustery with scattered showers, some heavy through the evening. The occasional clear spell in the latter part of the night. Very strong south westerly winds easing.

[ Bericht 31% gewijzigd door Nober op 29-02-2020 11:01:49 ]
pi_191751543
Flinke storm :o
pi_191754676
Geen qualifying-race dus Van de Moosdijk als tweede naar het starthek.

MX2

Febvre heeft het nog niet gevonden op de Kawasaki.

MXGP
pi_191769496
Kan een mooie GP worden vandaag...

pi_191770731
Om 14.00 en 17.00 live op nos.nl
  zondag 1 maart 2020 @ 13:31:12 #28
342627 tja77
Proud member of the tittycrew.
pi_191771318
Ik ben benieuwd naar de vorm van Herlings.
En of hij weer dominant als vanouds is.
pi_191772144
Vialle had 12 seconden voorsprong maar is een paar keer gaan liggen.

motocrossvice twitterde op zondag 01-03-2020 om 13:49:32 Vialle is down again in the same spot! #28 now runs seventh. reageer retweet

LIVE
https://nos.nl/livestream(...)e-eerste-manche.html

quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 1 maart 2020 13:31 schreef tja77 het volgende:
Ik ben benieuwd naar de vorm van Herlings.
En of hij weer dominant als vanouds is.
Hij schijnt het rustiger aan te gaan doen om blessures te voorkomen.
pi_191772310
Goede start Herlings.
pi_191772387
Glenn op 5
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')