abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 6 maart 2019 @ 17:09:36 #51
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_185433505
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 6 maart 2019 17:02 schreef Tingo het volgende:
[..]

Before you go making accusations – read (your own) post #29 and let me know why you think it is in any way a reasonable reply . It’s also a good example of why I don’t bother replying to some posts. Thankfully I’ve got other things going on in real life, and I don’t have the same time to waste coming here and having inane, bitchy arguments with characters I don’t particularly like and have absolutely nothing in common with anyway.

I answered the ‘what about the witnesses’ argument in a reasonable manner.
As for the vids you posted – I don’t have time to watch some NatGeo type docu. And your question was a bit vague anyway.
Ik stel voor dat je nog een keer leest wat er staat, maar nu beter lezen.
Egregious professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  woensdag 6 maart 2019 @ 17:10:19 #52
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_185433520
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 6 maart 2019 17:06 schreef Tingo het volgende:
[..]

I stated facts.
Again, jouw mening is geen feit.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_185434237
Weer lekker mooi om de brei heen draaien dit. :')

Dit komt nooit meer goed.
  woensdag 6 maart 2019 @ 18:59:19 #54
45206 Pietverdriet
Ik wou dat ik een ijsbeer was.
pi_185435601
Vraag me toch af, als je niet in kernwapens gelooft, waar haalt de zon dan zijn energie vandaan? En waar komen de elementen uit het periodiek systeem dan vandaan?
In Baden-Badener Badeseen kann man Baden-Badener baden sehen.
  woensdag 6 maart 2019 @ 19:05:10 #55
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_185435745
Grappige is dat Tingo dus blijkbaar gelooft dat kernwapens niet bestaan, daarmee logisch gezien ook radioactiviteit niet, dat sluit elkaar namelijk uit, maar wel meent dat straling gevaarlijk is gezien zijn suggestieve post over microgolf straling in dit topic
BNW / 5G gevaarlijk voor de gezondheid? #2
  woensdag 6 maart 2019 @ 19:16:28 #56
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_185435955
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 6 maart 2019 19:05 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:
Grappige is dat Tingo dus blijkbaar gelooft dat kernwapens niet bestaan, daarmee logisch gezien ook radioactiviteit niet, dat sluit elkaar namelijk uit, maar wel meent dat straling gevaarlijk is gezien zijn suggestieve post over microgolf straling in dit topic
BNW / 5G gevaarlijk voor de gezondheid? #2
Dat zou ik niet zo zeggen denk ik. Radioactieve materialen kunnen best bestaan zonder kernwapens.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_185704230
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 6 maart 2019 17:10 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Again, jouw mening is geen feit.
Ja,ja,ja. Blah,blah,blah.
I already answered a few weeks ago:
I did not claim that my opinion is fact. Neither is yours or anyone else’s for that matter. But we all knew that already.

Please stop repeating yourself and the same cliché, then get to the point - if at all you have one.

I stated facts in the opening post. Feel free to challenge any of them. Be specific please.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
  maandag 18 maart 2019 @ 23:18:12 #58
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_185704420
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 maart 2019 23:09 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Ja,ja,ja. Blah,blah,blah.
I already answered a few weeks ago:
I did not claim that my opinion is fact. Neither is yours or anyone else’s for that matter. But we all knew that already.

Please stop repeating yourself and the same cliché, then get to the point - if at all you have one.

I stated facts in the opening post. Feel free to challenge any of them. Be specific please.
Nee dat is het nou juist, je post daar een aantal van jouw persoonlijke meningen, geen feiten. Je spreekt jezelf weer geweldig tegen hier. Andere users hebben die ook al onderuit gehaald, daar mag je eerst verder op in gaan.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_185704810
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 maart 2019 23:18 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Nee dat is het nou juist, je post daar een aantal van jouw persoonlijke meningen, geen feiten.

In that case you should be able to be more specific.
Which points in the list are not factual?
Please describe why.
I've got a bit of washing up to do, which is more important right now. Fyn avond!
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
  maandag 18 maart 2019 @ 23:57:41 #60
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_185705334
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 maart 2019 23:33 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

In that case you should be able to be more specific.
Which points in the list are not factual?
Please describe why.
I've got a bit of washing up to do, which is more important right now. Fyn avond!
quote:
There is no difference between that of the 'atomic' or the 1940's napalm bombings aftermath imagery.
Dat is een mening, geen feit.

quote:
The remarkable similarities between 'atomic' and fire-bomb casualties photos.
Dat je het remarkable vind is een mening, geen feit.

quote:
That the word 'atomic' was first used by H.G. Wells in the 1914 SF novel The World Set Free.
Zou kunnen, who cares? Waarom is het relevant?

quote:
That fire-bombs (napalm) were invented as early as 1943.
Hoe cares? Waarom is dit relevant?

quote:
That the B29 'nuke' bomber was new, hampered by technical faults and known to be unreliable. Why use it to carry such an important, highly dangerous payload?
Bron hiervoor? De B29 was veel meer dan alleen een nuke bomber, en op dat moment al ongeveer een jaar in gebruik tegen Japan. Zelfs als dit waar is, de B29 silverplates waren speciaal aangepast, en geen reguliere B29's. De silverplates waren ook lichter gemaakt, dus de range van de B29 was vast een belangrijke reden. Dit punt is eerder misleidend, en geen feit.

quote:
The fact that almost all of the buildings destroyed were made of paper and wood.
Thermal pulse and subsequent fires will do that, yeah.

quote:
The miraculous survival adventures, and that none of the 'atomic' bomb survivors were even recognised by their own government until 1957. There were also many reports of there being double (Hiroshima and Nagasaki) survivors and yet only ONE has been recognised by the government and that wasn't until 2009....only months before his death at the ripe old age of 93.
Ze maken het zich wel weer erg moeilijk dan, door dit soort verhalen te verzinnen.

quote:
The vague witness accounts.

quote:
That iconic photos of the event were faked/manipulated/miscaptioned.
Welke dan? Ruikt als meer misleiding.

quote:
That the 'atomic' bomb explosion test footage was 100-tons of TNT allegedly used to imitate and 'test' the effects of an 'atomic' bomb but was very likely used in some of the thousands of crude fear propaganda films.
Op zijn best een mening, zeker geen feit.

quote:
That thousands of fear propaganda fims were made at Lookout Mountain, a huge military intelligence installation/studio – the biggest and best equipped in Hollywood at the time.
Zou kunnen, waarom is dat relevant?

quote:
The hysterical, unproven stories of radiation poisoning, increase in cancer rates, babies with hereditary birth defects due to the effects of an atomic bomb and the huge tracts of land which we were told would be left uninhabitable for centuries after such an event....all of which have been shown NOT to be true.
Gelukkig is een grootschalige kernoorlog geen ding geworden nee. Hoe precies is dit "shown not to be true"? Mengsel van mening en misleiding.

quote:
The alleged 'atomic' bomb was tested for the first time only a few weeks before the 'atomic' bombings allegedly took place.
Dat is een feit ja *O* Waarom is dat een probleem?

Zoveel meningen en misleiding in die punten, met hier en daar een feit.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_185716800
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 maart 2019 23:09 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]
Is al heeeel uitgebreid gedaan vlugge japie, maar daar lees je dan overheen en reageer je niet op. :')
  vrijdag 22 maart 2019 @ 14:31:14 #62
202243 x3ro
Sprezzatura
pi_185786492
Zelden iemand zoveel vragen zien ontwijken, informatie verdraaien voor eigen gewin en dan anderen hiervan betichten. Vervolgens wordt alle wetenschappelijke onderbouwing weggewuifd ten faveure van een of andere youtube filmpje omdat het nep is. En dan gaat diegene anderen lopen vertellen wat er allemaal wel en niet kan wbt nucleaire wapen, ondanks dat die persoon nul verstand heeft van natuurkunde en voor het verschil tussen micro- en millisievert Google moet gebruiken.

[ Bericht 22% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 22-03-2019 17:53:28 ]
Eigen schuld, plat hoofd
De iene dea rent veur zien leave, den andere wandelt hiel rustig veurbij.
pi_185787101
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 22 maart 2019 14:31 schreef x3ro het volgende:
Zelden iemand zoveel vragen zien ontwijken, informatie verdraaien voor eigen gewin en dan anderen hiervan betichten. Vervolgens wordt alle wetenschappelijke onderbouwing weggewuifd ten faveure van een of andere youtube filmpje omdat het nep is. En dan gaat diegene anderen lopen vertellen wat er allemaal wel en niet kan wbt nucleaire wapen, ondanks dat die persoon nul verstand heeft van natuurkunde en voor het verschil tussen micro- en millisievert Google moet gebruiken.

Vooral mooi als ik op elk van de tig punten uit de OP individueel inga, dit gewoon compleet genegeerd wordt. :D

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 22-03-2019 17:54:05 ]
  vrijdag 22 maart 2019 @ 15:32:02 #64
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_185787338
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 22 maart 2019 15:17 schreef illusions het volgende:

[..]

Vooral mooi als ik op elk van de tig punten uit de OP individueel inga, dit gewoon compleet genegeerd wordt. :D
De Renault Tingo, blijft doorgaan, nooit last van het verkeer, hindernissen of lastig terrein.
  vrijdag 22 maart 2019 @ 16:50:40 #65
202243 x3ro
Sprezzatura
pi_185788670
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 22 maart 2019 15:17 schreef illusions het volgende:

[..]

Exact dat viel dus op. Zaken waar inhoudelijke kennis of een wetenschappelijke onderbouwing voor is te geven worden even makkelijk aan de kant geschoven en negeren wij maar even voor het gemak. Pure onkunde en onwetendheid die er vanaf straalt.

[ Bericht 40% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 22-03-2019 17:56:45 ]
Eigen schuld, plat hoofd
De iene dea rent veur zien leave, den andere wandelt hiel rustig veurbij.
  vrijdag 22 maart 2019 @ 17:27:29 #66
189978 controlaltdelete
Ik reageer niet op trollen
pi_185789303
Wat een lol Tingo houdt de gemoederen bezig en die gast post niet eens wat.
Als je in discussie gaat met een trol, wint hij. Als je een trol beledigt, wint hij. Als je tekeer gaat tegen een trol, wint hij. Het enige waar trollen niet tegen kunnen, is te worden genegeerd.
pi_185858756
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 22 maart 2019 17:27 schreef controlaltdelete het volgende:
Wat een lol Tingo houdt de gemoederen bezig en die gast post niet eens wat.
Vind je dat een goed teken? :X
  Moderator dinsdag 26 maart 2019 @ 13:49:45 #68
454430 crew  SuperHartje
Muziek is een taal...
pi_185858767
Ontopic blijven :)
A child is born with no state of mind.
  dinsdag 26 maart 2019 @ 17:16:22 #69
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_185862098
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 6 maart 2019 19:16 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Dat zou ik niet zo zeggen denk ik. Radioactieve materialen kunnen best bestaan zonder kernwapens.
Radio actieve straling komt vrij bij kernsplitsing en kernfusie
Bij kernfusie kan je een kernwapen niet als onmogelijk zijn, hooguit de technische beperkingen van het maken ervan.
Bij kernsplijting net zo, als je eenmaal voldoende radioactief materiaal bij elkaar hebt om een kettingreactie op gang te brengen die amok loopt en deze lang genoeg weet te containen doet het ook noem.
Of je de technologie hebt of niet hebt om het te maken, of de kennis van zaken is niet relevant.
  Moderator dinsdag 26 maart 2019 @ 17:44:27 #70
454430 crew  SuperHartje
Muziek is een taal...
pi_185862484
@illusions zie FB :)
  dinsdag 26 maart 2019 @ 23:40:51 #71
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_185868920
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 26 maart 2019 17:16 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:

[..]

Radio actieve straling komt vrij bij kernsplitsing en kernfusie
Bij kernfusie kan je een kernwapen niet als onmogelijk zijn, hooguit de technische beperkingen van het maken ervan.
Bij kernsplijting net zo, als je eenmaal voldoende radioactief materiaal bij elkaar hebt om een kettingreactie op gang te brengen die amok loopt en deze lang genoeg weet te containen doet het ook noem.
Of je de technologie hebt of niet hebt om het te maken, of de kennis van zaken is niet relevant.
Dat is niet het enige process waarbij ioniserende straling bij vrijkomt. Dat doet een x-ray buis ook, zonder dat daar kernfusie of splitsing bij nodig is. Bepaalde kernreacties doen dat ook, zonder dat het isotoop daadwerkelijk verandert, bijv gamma decay of internal conversion. Kernwapens zouden zonder die kettingreacties ook niet zomaar mogelijk zijn.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_185870752
Atoombommen bestaan niet, want materie bestaat niet uit atomen maar uit ruimtescheepjes. Groetjes, Harriechristus.
-
  Moderator woensdag 27 maart 2019 @ 09:46:40 #73
454430 crew  SuperHartje
Muziek is een taal...
pi_185872029
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 27 maart 2019 08:14 schreef Haushofer het volgende:
Atoombommen bestaan niet, want materie bestaat niet uit atomen maar uit ruimtescheepjes. Groetjes, Harriechristus.
Ik dacht elfenstof.
  woensdag 27 maart 2019 @ 10:54:35 #74
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_185873104
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 27 maart 2019 08:14 schreef Haushofer het volgende:
Ohja! :D

Damn, dat is lang geleden zeg.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_186126703
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 5 maart 2019 00:02 schreef illusions het volgende:

[..]

[quote]Oh yes there is, damage from atomic bombs is way more extensive and causes numerous side effects that napalm doesn't.
[..]
There is no difference to be seen in hundreds of photographs after a fire-bombing or after an ‘atomic’ bombing. Look at the photos and point out the differences between the 'atomic' and fire-bomb(napalm) imagery. Please list the 'numerous side-effects'.

quote:
They both have the ability to burn people, so that's pretty logical.
[..]
No difference then, so the pictures of which are claimed to be ‘atomic’ bomb casualties could also be napalm bomb casualties. It is not 'pretty logical' to believe whatever you get told.

quote:
How does that prove anything?
It doesn’t ‘prove’ anything and I didn’t claim it did. I thought it an interesting fact that's all. It might show where the hoaxsters get their silly ideas from…..science fiction. There are other examples of early science fiction being presented as real.

quote:
Again, totally unrelated. They probably invented a whole lot more shit around that time, so what?
[..]

I think it is related. I didn't know, and was a bit surprised to read, that the invention of napalm was so much earlier than the 1960’s. Like many people, I thought napalm was first used on Vietnam.
A lot of people still think that Dresden was bombed by conventional explosives. Napalm/fire-bomb was a new weapon in the 1940's.

[..]

quote:
You're speaking about Japan during WW2, of course almost all buildings are just paper and wood. That's very usual for Japan.
[..]

No shit Sherlock.I was just stating a fact of which I wasn't aware of up until a few years ago. I thought it might've been of interest for some readers.

quote:
Recognition leads to a shitload of claims, and costs a lot of money. This does not mean at all that nuclear weapons don't exist.
[..]
It’d be difficult NOT to recognise a victim/survivor/ witness etc. if there was as much evidence/proof as you seem to think there is.
I’m just stating interesting facts which I didn’t know of until quite recently.

quote:
Just as vague as your list. No reason atomic energy doesn't exist.
[..]
Post some witness/survival acccounts which have convinced you of that the history books are true. I wasn’t writing about atomic energy, btw.

quote:
Because it looks fake to you, doesn't mean it is fake. Even if it is fake, it still doesn't disprove nuclear weapons.
[..]
I didn’t say it did. People have their own eyes and brains to decide for themselves. There are photos which are clearly fake (the shadows on the walls and pavements etc.) and some photos have been of other natural disasters such as earthquakes but have been misused in the ‘atomic’ bomb propaganda.

quote:
Any source to back up that this was in fact not nuclear?
[..]
It was discussed earlier . I haven't seen any source from you to back up the claims that it was ‘atomic’.

quote:
Oh, maybe because they wanted to record it, and it was as you say yourself, the biggest and best military intelligence installation? :D
[..]
I didn't write that. I wrote : the biggest and best equipped STUDIO in Hollywood at the time. You should do some reading about it. They most likely used footage of real TNT explosions as templates for the 'atomic' bomb fear propaganda films.

quote:
There are a lot of examples of these cases to indeed happen, why are they not true? E.g. cancer patients, numerous birth defects from people that were near nuclear blasts or nuclear installation meltdowns, etc. How have you disproven this?
[..]
Post some examples which you think are true. I didn't say I had 'disproven' anything, I have presented some facts which raise important questions. There is no proof of it ever happening in the first place. It was all propaganda.

quote:
So? Does this prove nuclear weapons do not exist?
[..]
No, and I didn't claim that either. I was stating a fact, not an opinion.

quote:
A lot of things happen in war that were not necessary. This does not disprove at all that a nuclear weapon does not exist.
[..]
Sorry, I can’t really make enough sense of the above sentences to bother replying.

quote:
Same shit.
[..]
'Same shit' as what exactly?
  woensdag 10 april 2019 @ 13:49:42 #76
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_186137103
Tingo, heb je ook bewijs voor je bovenstaande beweringen?
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
  woensdag 10 april 2019 @ 16:51:28 #77
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_186139922
De plaat blijft ook wel weer nogal hangen bij de twee nukes op Japan...
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_186362176
Interesting that an inventor of chroma key (greenscreen/bluescreen/special effects) technology was also so involved in the development of the 'atomic' bomb.....or at least the 'atomic' bomb footage. The whole link about Oak Ridge (spooky military 'closed city') is also very interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_key
'1950, Warner Brothers employee and ex-Kodak researcher Arthur Widmer began working on an ultraviolet travelling matte process. He also began developing bluescreen techniques: one of the first films to use them was the 1958 adaptation of the Ernest Hemingway novella, The Old Man and the Sea, starring Spencer Tracy.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Widmer

'Arthur Widmer began his career at Kodak in 1935, as a researcher in Rochester, New York. He learned much, and being seen as a creative thinker was attached on a three-year stint in 1943 as one of the Kodak researchers assigned to the Manhattan Project in Berkeley, California and Oak Ridge, Tennessee, as an analytical chemist developing methods of uranium analysis, which led to the development of the atomic bomb.'

'The Academy's Science and Technology committee honored Widmer for helping develop methods for advancing the art of storytelling on film: Most notable: processes that make it seem as if actors are in faraway locations when in fact they are working on sound stages in Hollywood or elsewhere.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Ridge,_Tennessee

Oak Ridge is a city in Anderson and Roane counties in the eastern part of the U.S. state of Tennessee, about 25 miles (40 km) west of Knoxville. Oak Ridge's population was 29,330 at the 2010 census.[5] It is part of the Knoxville Metropolitan Area. Oak Ridge's nicknames include the Atomic City,[6] the Secret City,[7] the Ridge, and the City Behind the Fence.[8]
Oak Ridge was established in 1942 as a production site for the Manhattan Project—the massive American, British, and Canadian operation that developed the atomic bomb. As it is still the site of Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Y-12 National Security Complex, scientific development still plays a crucial role in the city's economy and culture in general.
  maandag 22 april 2019 @ 15:55:28 #79
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_186363861
Als hij begon met chroma key in 1950 en het voor het eerst werd toegepast in 1958 dan kunnen dus de atoomtest voor die tijd daarmee niet gefaked zijn.

Maar goed, alsof je ooit op argumenten ingaat
  maandag 22 april 2019 @ 17:54:54 #80
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_186365448

Interessante docu over de beslissing.

Met veel achtergrond informatie 😎
Er staat nog een vraag voor u open!!
pi_186403436
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 maart 2019 23:57 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

[quote][..]

[..]
In which case you should be able to back up your opinion and point out the differences.

quote:
Dat je het remarkable vind is een mening, geen feit.
[..]
Ok, plain old similarities then. It is a fact that the images are very similar. Point out the differences instead of repeating a cliché.

quote:
Zou kunnen, who cares? Waarom is het relevant?
[..]
I care. It is a fact, relevant or not.

quote:
Hoe cares? Waarom is dit relevant?
[..]
I care. Relevant or not, it is a fact.

quote:
Bron hiervoor? De B29 was veel meer dan alleen een nuke bomber, en op dat moment al ongeveer een jaar in gebruik tegen Japan. Zelfs als dit waar is, de B29 silverplates waren speciaal aangepast, en geen reguliere B29's. De silverplates waren ook lichter gemaakt, dus de range van de B29 was vast een belangrijke reden. Dit punt is eerder misleidend, en geen feit.
[..]
Maybe I'll post a bron/more info later. The B29 was designed as a high-altitude bomber but did not succeed as such because of technical (engine) difficulties , so was then used as a low-altitude bomber.

quote:
Thermal pulse and subsequent fires will do that, yeah.
[..]
Thermal pulse huh. Is dat 'voornamelijk' of 'vooral' thermal pulse? Sounds about as vague as the unsubstantiated claims you have repeated about electro-magnetic pulse.
Napalm was enough to do the job, as can be seen in the fire-bomb aftermath imagery.

quote:
Ze maken het zich wel weer erg moeilijk dan, door dit soort verhalen te verzinnen.
[..]
Partially blinded and deafened, wading through rivers of women and children melted together, then catching a train and getting to work in Nagasaki just in time to witness the second 'atomic' bomb. There are a lot of different versions of the same story. But OK, if you believe that stuff, fine.

quote:
[..]
FACT: There are several different versions of the same miraculous (ridiculous) witness story.

quote:
Welke dan? Ruikt als meer misleiding.
[..]
The miscaptioned photos of earthquakes, shadows on the walls and pavements. If you believe them to be real, who cares? Not me.

quote:
Op zijn best een mening, zeker geen feit.
[..]
It is a fact that huge TNT explosions were used to imitate/measure the effects of an 'atomic' bomb.

quote:
Zou kunnen, waarom is dat relevant?
[..]
Tis niet maar 'zou kunnen' - het is 'n feit dat duizenden propaganda films geproduceerd, ge-edit, gemaakt in de LookOut Mountain military intelligence studios waren.That you continue to believe (and quite hilariously try to defend) silly propaganda films from seventy years ago is your problem.

quote:
Gelukkig is een grootschalige kernoorlog geen ding geworden nee. Hoe precies is dit "shown not to be true"? Mengsel van mening en misleiding.
[..]
I didn't mention anything about a 'grootschalige kernoorlog' and I don't know why you have. I was referring to what we have been told about the Nagasaki and Hiroshima bombings. How have the claims (radiation poisoning, increase in cancer rates, babies with hereditary birth defects due to the effects of an atomic bomb and the huge tracts of land which we were told would be left uninhabitable for centuries after such an event) been proved to be true? Please be specific and show us that the claims regarding the aftermath of an atomic bomb are without question, true.

quote:
Dat is een feit ja. Waarom is dat een probleem?
I stated it as a fact, not a problem....or an opinion....before you go repeating the same cliché.

quote:
Zoveel meningen en misleiding in die punten, met hier en daar een feit.
I have posted facts, not opinions and/or misleading points. You have written/presented absolutely NOTHING to back up your belief in the atomic bomb claims. You are merely reiterating what we have been told/taught for over seventy years. You seem to be more interested in arguing about what is fact and/or opinion.

Anyway, I've taken some of my limited time to respond to your usual shallow bullshit.
I have stated facts on which I have based my opinion. Nowhere have I claimed my opinion to be fact. You are trying to start an argument by repeating a cliché. Laughable.
Oh and btw lads, I honestly don't give flying fuck if people believe the 'atomic' bomb stories or not. I don't believe the 'atomic' propaganda and I don't see why it is important for you (or your cohorts) to try and tell me otherwise. I wouldn't mind so much if any of you presented a valid argument to substantiate the regurgitated claims, instead of the snidy remarks, editing of my posts, trying to put words in my mouth and twisting what I've written. I might respond again in the unlikely event that you (or anyone else) actually posts something of interest, but I'm pretty much done wasting time with this forum.

Napalm or atomic bomb victims?

https://upload.wikimedia.(...)pects-Hiroshima.webm
pi_186403498
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 22 april 2019 15:55 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:
Als hij begon met chroma key in 1950 en het voor het eerst werd toegepast in 1958 dan kunnen dus de atoomtest voor die tijd daarmee niet gefaked zijn.

Maar goed, alsof je ooit op argumenten ingaat
No. As most people should know, it's not at all unusual for the military to be developing and using certain technology years before it ever comes into commercial/civilian use.
As for me 'ooit op argumenten ingaat'....I'm not looking for an argument - but you and your cohorts are. I haven't seen anything from you 'nukists' to change my opinion.
In case you didn't read the information properly... Arthur A.Widmer began his career at Kodak in 1935 and then worked at the spooky Oak Ridge military installation/town for three years (1943-1946)

Kodak and Mr.Widmer have a patent from 1944, which would've been when Widmer was working at the spooky Oak Ridge military town.

Photographic filter and antihalation layers
https://patents.google.com/patent/US2405106A/en

I've no reason to doubt that Mr.Widner was quite brilliant in his field of photographic special effects. The ground-breaking imagery that he helped to create so many years ago is still fooling people to this very day....but there are more reasons behind that than the technology alone.
  woensdag 24 april 2019 @ 20:46:43 #83
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_186404358
Ah, natuurlijk, het leger heeft de technologie al jaren voor deze ontwikkeld is, en dat zonder enig bewijs, Maar deze almachtige militair industrie is niet in staat kernwapens te maken. Dat is een leugen
:') :')

En dan gewoon even een patent erbij halen waarvan je duidelijk geen idee hebt waar dat patent over gaat.
  donderdag 25 april 2019 @ 00:26:12 #84
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_186409667
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 20:18 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

No. As most people should know, it's not at all unusual for the military to be developing and using certain technology years before it ever comes into commercial/civilian use.
As for me 'ooit op argumenten ingaat'....I'm not looking for an argument - but you and your cohorts are. I haven't seen anything from you 'nukists' to change my opinion.
In case you didn't read the information properly... Arthur A.Widmer began his career at Kodak in 1935 and then worked at the spooky Oak Ridge military installation/town for three years (1943-1946)

Kodak and Mr.Widmer have a patent from 1944, which would've been when Widmer was working at the spooky Oak Ridge military town.

Photographic filter and antihalation layers
https://patents.google.com/patent/US2405106A/en

I've no reason to doubt that Mr.Widner was quite brilliant in his field of photographic special effects. The ground-breaking imagery that he helped to create so many years ago is still fooling people to this very day....but there are more reasons behind that than the technology alone.
Kodak? Als in Kodak camera?
Ah dat verklaard de enorme flits bij een nucleaire explosie...
Moet wel enorme camera zijn geweest dan.

De power output moet enorm zijn geweest, natuurlijk aangestuurd door middel van een kernreactor, verklaard ook in een keer de fallout en zo..
Damn Tingo.. op een of andere manier begin ik deze logica te snappen.
Er staat nog een vraag voor u open!!
pi_186413625
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 24 april 2019 20:18 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Zoals nukes, toevallig? :')

Alleen jij kan dit soort onzin uit je toetsenbord krijgen zonder dat je daadwerkelijk begrijpt wat je zegt.
Conscience do cost.
pi_186425838
It seems I was wrong in complimenting Mr.Widmer so much.There was a lot of film fakery going on even in WWI and as we all should know by now – Hollywood and the military have been close friends for over a hundred years.
But anyway, maybe the military required certain expertise to help make those ridiculous 'atomic' bomb propaganda films and couldn't find many people who were skilled and crooked enough to take part in the scam. Maybe Arthur Widmer was one of the people who took the job....working at the spooky Oak Ridge military town from 1943-1946.

Anyway – for the readers who are genuinely interested....
https://shootsystems.com/the-history-of-green-screen/

The dawn of the blue screen
'The history of green screen began in earnest with the invention of chroma key technology in the 1930s. Larry Butler, who used the “blue screen travelling matte” technique to impressive effect in 1940’s The Thief of Bagdad, realised that using a single colour as a backdrop for filming could help filmmakers isolate the actors from the background and make special effects easier to create. The colour he selected for this process was blue, because it was sufficiently different from the actors’ skin colours, so foreground and background could be separated more easily.'

Hollywood's History of Faking It | The Evolution of Greenscreen Compositing

http://theconversation.co(...)n-screen-green-92989

'Green screens were originally blue when chroma keying was first used in 1940 by Larry Butler on The Thief of Baghdad – which won him the Academy Award for special effects. Since then, green has become more common.'
------
We learn something every day - or at least most of us do.
  zondag 28 april 2019 @ 10:48:00 #87
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_186473367
Als kernwapens niet bestaan (hebben) of tot explosie zijn gebracht, waarom is het dan onmogelijk stralingsvrij staal te produceren?
https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stralingsvrij_staal
En waarom is het dan nodig c14 datering te kalibreren op 1950?
https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Present

Maar post gerust nog wat gekeuvel over special effects in de filmindustrie, ga vooral nergens op in.
pi_186747744
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 28 april 2019 10:48 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:
Als kernwapens niet bestaan (hebben) of tot explosie zijn gebracht, waarom is het dan onmogelijk stralingsvrij staal te produceren?

Maar post gerust nog wat gekeuvel over special effects in de filmindustrie, ga vooral nergens op in.
The 'low background steel' you mention can better be explained by technical advances in steel production of the time rather than the effects of 'atomic' or any other sort of bombs.
I've read the links you posted and both come across as leaning toward scientistic nukist jargon/mumbo jumbo, but anyway, thanks for mentioning it.

Here's some basic information which may be of interest :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_steel_industry_(1850%E2%80%931970)

Bethlehem Steel
'After 1945 Bethlehem doubled its steel capacity, a measure of the widespread optimism in the industry. However the company ignored the new technologies then being developed in Europe and Japan. '

'The Bethlehem Steel workers have not been awarded this compensation because the radiation dose involved in processing fresh uranium fuel is low, and produces a small risk relative to the baseline risk'

The steel industry in the U.S. prospered during and after World War II, while the steel industries in Germany and Japan lay devastated by Allied bombardment.

Japan:
'MITI located steel mills and organized a domestic market; it sponsored Yawata Steel Company. Japanese engineers and entrepreneurs internally developed the necessary technological and organizational capabilities, planned the transfer and adoption of technology, and gauged demand and sources of raw materials and finances.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/(...)l_Trade_and_Industry

'MITI was created with the split of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in May 1949 and given the mission for coordinating international trade policy with other groups, such as the Bank of Japan, the Economic planning Agency, and the various commerce-related cabinet ministries. At the time it was created, Japan was still recovering from the economic disaster of World War II.'
'These policies to promote domestic industry and to protect it from international competition were strongest in the 1950s and 1960s.'
  vrijdag 10 mei 2019 @ 18:07:18 #89
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_186748112
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 10 mei 2019 17:45 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

The 'low background steel' you mention can better be explained by technical advances in steel production of the time rather than the effects of 'atomic' or any other sort of bombs.
I've read the links you posted and both come across as leaning toward scientistic nukist jargon/mumbo jumbo, but anyway, thanks for mentioning it.

Here's some basic information which may be of interest :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_steel_industry_(1850%E2%80%931970)

Bethlehem Steel
'After 1945 Bethlehem doubled its steel capacity, a measure of the widespread optimism in the industry. However the company ignored the new technologies then being developed in Europe and Japan. '

'The Bethlehem Steel workers have not been awarded this compensation because the radiation dose involved in processing fresh uranium fuel is low, and produces a small risk relative to the baseline risk'

The steel industry in the U.S. prospered during and after World War II, while the steel industries in Germany and Japan lay devastated by Allied bombardment.

Japan:
'MITI located steel mills and organized a domestic market; it sponsored Yawata Steel Company. Japanese engineers and entrepreneurs internally developed the necessary technological and organizational capabilities, planned the transfer and adoption of technology, and gauged demand and sources of raw materials and finances.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/(...)l_Trade_and_Industry

'MITI was created with the split of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in May 1949 and given the mission for coordinating international trade policy with other groups, such as the Bank of Japan, the Economic planning Agency, and the various commerce-related cabinet ministries. At the time it was created, Japan was still recovering from the economic disaster of World War II.'
'These policies to promote domestic industry and to protect it from international competition were strongest in the 1950s and 1960s.'
Heerlijk hoe je geheel niet ingaat op de vraag, en over iets volledig anders een hoop gelul neerzet.
  zondag 12 mei 2019 @ 00:28:35 #90
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_186777137
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 10 mei 2019 17:45 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Betere productie technieken maakt modern staal lichtelijk radioactief? :? How the hell does that make any sense?
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_186865152
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 28 april 2019 10:48 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:

Jij hebt over staal productie begonnen. Is 't onmogelijk om stralingsvrij staal te produceren?

The 'low background steel' you refer to can better be explained by technical advances in steel production of the time (late 1940's) and/or background radiation rather than the effects of 'atomic' bombs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/(...)radioactive_material

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Background_radiation

As for the link about carbon dating...the man who invented it, Willard Libby, was a pro-nukist and also involved in the Manhattan Project.

Carbon dating is nowhere near as reliable as what people are led to believe, so why would the scientists be so sure that the measurements were so accurate?

Heel veel uitgebrede informatie over staal, maar dan helemaal niks over 'low background steel' te vinden.....

https://www.britannica.com/technology/steel

The above article is originally from 1999 and has been edited several times over the years, yet the term 'low background steel' is nowhere to be found.
There seems to be a lot of discussion about 'low background steel' on different forums over the last ten years or so, but it all seems a bit vague....and all seems to be discussing the exact same text/article.

Who discovered 'low background steel' ?
How was it discovered?
When was the term 'low background steel' first used and by whom?
  woensdag 15 mei 2019 @ 21:07:20 #92
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_186865912
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 mei 2019 20:43 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Jij hebt over staal productie begonnen. Is 't onmogelijk om stralingsvrij staal te produceren?

The 'low background steel' you refer to can better be explained by technical advances in steel production of the time (late 1940's) and/or background radiation rather than the effects of 'atomic' bombs.
Hoe dan?
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_186895012
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 mei 2019 21:07 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Hoe dan?
Maybe you should try posting some interesting information to back up your opinons instead of asking vague, shilly questions. Please be specific!
  donderdag 16 mei 2019 @ 22:30:28 #94
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_186895191
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 mei 2019 22:26 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Maybe you should try posting some interesting information to back up your opinons instead of asking vague, shilly questions. Please be specific!
Ja misschien moet je dat eens doen ja... Hoe kunnen moderne staal productiemethoden verklaren dat het nu licht radioactief is?
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_186895715
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 mei 2019 22:30 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Ja misschien moet je dat eens doen ja... Hoe kunnen moderne staal productiemethoden verklaren dat het nu licht radioactief is?
You didn't read my post properly.

How was it discovered?

I looked it up and haven't been able to find very much detailed info about it, maybe you with your scientistic shilliness can do better. Please enlighten us!

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Tingo op 16-05-2019 22:43:23 (Adde word :info) ]
  donderdag 16 mei 2019 @ 22:43:38 #96
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_186895936
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 mei 2019 22:39 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

You didn't read my post properly.

How was it discovered?

I looked it up and haven't been able to find very much detailed about it, maybe you with your scientistic shilliness can do better. Please enlighten us!
Prima als je je claim niet hard kan maken, maar maak dan ook niet van die domme claims.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_186896283
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 mei 2019 22:43 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Prima als je je claim niet hard kan maken, maar maak dan ook niet van die domme claims.
I asked a few very straightforward questions that I have been unable to find the answers to.
Maybe with your scientistic know-it-all wisdom has a better source.

How was it discovered?

Maybe your cohort Piet de Verdrietig knows better.
  donderdag 16 mei 2019 @ 22:58:17 #98
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_186896704
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 mei 2019 22:50 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

I asked a few very straightforward questions that I have been unable to find the answers to.
Maybe with your scientistic know-it-all wisdom has a better source.

How was it discovered?

Maybe your cohort Piet de Verdrietig knows better.
Waarom is dat relevant?
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_187141874
For the genuinely interested:

The (pre-atomic) 'low background steel' subject seems to have just appeared on the internet around 10 years ago.
There's a lot of discussion been going on which is mostly based on the same vague claim/article, but there seems to be no information available about when, how or by whom it was discovered. I'm sure we would've heard from the nukist camp by now if the information actually existed, but we haven't, so until the info is provided, we can assume that the 'low background steel' issue is just another piece of bullshit in the whole silly 'atomic' bomb scientistic nonsense story.

The 'low background steel' can better be attributed to steel production techniques/industry/recycling etc. Maybe the so-called 'low background steel' does not exist at all and is just another chapter that has been made up by the hoaxsters to support the enormous, hideous lie.

The stories about pre- 'atomic' ships being salvaged for 'low background' steel has got nothing to do with it – it is puely and simply about money.

Here's some more information about steel production.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_oxygen_steelmaking

'The process was developed in 1948 by Swiss engineer Robert Durrer and commercialized in 1952–1953 by the Austrian steelmaking company VOEST and ÖAMG. The LD converter, named after the Austrian towns Linz and Donawitz (a district of Leoben) is a refined version of the Bessemer converter where blowing of air is replaced with blowing oxygen. It reduced capital cost of the plants, time of smelting, and increased labor productivity. Between 1920 and 2000, labor requirements in the industry decreased by a factor of 1,000, from more than three man-hours per metric ton to just 0.003.[3] The majority of steel manufactured in the world is produced using the basic oxygen furnace. In 2000, it accounted for 60% of global steel output.'

'In 1943, Durrer, formerly a professor at the Berlin Institute of Technology, returned to Switzerland and accepted a seat on the board of Roll AG, the country's largest steel mill. In 1947 he purchased the first small 2.5-ton experimental converter from the US, and on April 3, 1948 the new converter produced its first steel.[5] The new process could conveniently process large amounts of scrap metal with only a small proportion of primary metal necessary.[6] In the summer of 1948 Roll AG and two Austrian state-owned companies, VOEST and ÖAMG, agreed to commercialize the Durrer process.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voestalpine
Post war, development of Linz-Donawitz process (1948-1990)
In the summer of 1948 VÖEST, ÖAMG and Swiss Roll AG agreed to co-develop the basic oxygen steelmaking process proposed by Robert Durrer (itself a development of Henry Bessemer's 1858 patent).[35] By June 1949 VÖEST developed an adaptation of Durrer's process, the LD (Linz-Donawitz) process,[34][36] (German: LD Verfahren; U.S. names: Oxygen Converter Process, Basic Oxygen Furnace Process, BOP, OSM).[37] In December 1949 the VÖEST and the ÖAMG committed to building their first 30-ton oxygen converters.[36] They were put into operation in November 1952 and May 1953[36] and temporarily created a surge in steel-related research.[38] Thirty-four thousand businesspeople and engineers visited the VÖEST converter by 1963.[38] The LD process reduced processing time and capital costs per ton of steel, contributing to the competitive advantage of Austrian steel.[34] However, errors made by the VÖEST and the ÖAMG management in licensing their technology made control over its adoption elsewhere impossible and by the end of the 1950s the Austrians lost their competitive edge.[34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_arc_furnace

While EAFs were widely used in World War II for production of alloy steels, it was only later that electric steelmaking began to expand. The low capital cost for a mini-mill—around US$140–200 per ton of annual installed capacity, compared with US$1,000 per ton of annual installed capacity for an integrated steel mill—allowed mills to be quickly established in war-ravaged Europe, and also allowed them to successfully compete with the big United States steelmakers, such as Bethlehem Steel and U.S. Steel, for low-cost, carbon steel "long products" (structural steel, rod and bar, wire, and fasteners) in the U.S. market.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steelmaking
  woensdag 29 mei 2019 @ 06:19:41 #100
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_187146120
En je punt is?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')