[..]

Daarom ook gewoon puur drinken ^O^
met mate wel (8>
'' I am under no obligation to make sense to you.''
pi_184362159
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:14 schreef hemarookworst het volgende:
jouw
Taalnazi's schijnen nare mensen te zijn.
Glibber links, glibber rechts
Op vrijdag 12 april 2019 11:32 schreef Grrrrrrrr het volgende:
:B :"Ja, da's zielug hoor! Een slak zouten! TJILP!"
pi_184362160
gewoon tussendoor eten

kan je het weer aan :+
pi_184362161
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:14 schreef Borrelnootje00 het volgende:

[..]

met mate wel (8>
Borrel! Maat _O_
pi_184362162
snoepjes O+
pi_184362173
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:15 schreef Driepink het volgende:

[..]

Borrel! Maat _O_
yo maat :P

pi_184362176
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:14 schreef Borrelnootje00 het volgende:

[..]

dat is mijn beleving miss werkt het voor jou anders
Kan hoor.
pi_184362178
wat kan?
pi_184362182
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:16 schreef meloentjuh het volgende:
wat kan?
alles kan.
pi_184362183
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:16 schreef Borrelnootje00 het volgende:

[..]

yo maat :P

[ afbeelding ]
Hoe gaat ie Dan?
pi_184362185
wie is dan?
pi_184362189
ey pink ):O
pi_184362191
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:17 schreef Driepink het volgende:

[..]

Hoe gaat ie Dan?
goed hoor

met jou?
  User die overal opduikt 2022 zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 17:17:50 #264
186611 Haags
pi_184362197
Wat is dit voor kloontjesparade dan
Zonder wrijving geen glans
pi_184362201
leuk een optocht
pi_184362205
Gezellig :+
pi_184362207
haags_kwartiertje voorop?
pi_184362210
Zijn er nog puntjes voor mij?
pi_184362211
Borrel Nootje looked at the bendy piano in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his pretty surroundings. He had always loved quiet West Boggins with its jittery, joyous jungle. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Haags Kwartiertje. Haags was a tactless writer with pretty eyes and red fingers.

Borrel gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a bold, smart, whiskey drinker with scrawny eyes and wobbly fingers. His friends saw him as a loud, low lawyer. Once, he had even helped a sweet blind person cross the road.

But not even a bold person who had once helped a sweet blind person cross the road, was prepared for what Haags had in store today.

The clouds danced like thinking dogs, making Borrel surprised.

As Borrel stepped outside and Haags came closer, he could see the inexpensive glint in her eye.

Haags glared with all the wrath of 4975 selfish glamorous gerbils. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want Love."

Borrel looked back, even more surprised and still fingering the bendy piano. "Haags, Is that real leather," he replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two glamorous, greasy gerbils sitting at a very cute rave, which had reggae music playing in the background and two controlling uncles jogging to the beat.

Suddenly, Haags lunged forward and tried to punch Borrel in the face. Quickly, Borrel grabbed the bendy piano and brought it down on Haags's skull.

Haags's pretty eyes trembled and her red fingers wobbled. She looked healthy, her emotions raw like a breezy, brainy book.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Haags Kwartiertje was dead.

Borrel Nootje went back inside and made himself a nice glass of whiskey.
Glibber links, glibber rechts
Op vrijdag 12 april 2019 11:32 schreef Grrrrrrrr het volgende:
:B :"Ja, da's zielug hoor! Een slak zouten! TJILP!"
pi_184362212
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:18 schreef meloentjuh het volgende:
haags_kwartiertje voorop?
leuk
  User die overal opduikt 2022 zaterdag 12 januari 2019 @ 17:19:14 #271
186611 Haags
pi_184362215
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:18 schreef wadslak het volgende:

He walked over to the window and reflected on his pretty surroundings. He had always loved quiet West Boggins with its jittery, joyous jungle. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Haags Kwartiertje. Haags was a tactless writer with pretty eyes and red fingers.

Borrel gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a bold, smart, whiskey drinker with scrawny eyes and wobbly fingers. His friends saw him as a loud, low lawyer. Once, he had even helped a sweet blind person cross the road.

But not even a bold person who had once helped a sweet blind person cross the road, was prepared for what Haags had in store today.

As Borrel stepped outside and Haags came closer, he could see the inexpensive glint in her eye.

Haags glared with all the wrath of 4975 selfish glamorous gerbils. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want Love."

Borrel looked back, even more surprised and still fingering the bendy piano. "Haags, Is that real leather," he replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two glamorous, greasy gerbils sitting at a very cute rave, which had reggae music playing in the background and two controlling uncles jogging to the beat.

Suddenly, Haags lunged forward and tried to punch Borrel in the face. Quickly, Borrel grabbed the bendy piano and brought it down on Haags's skull.

Haags's pretty eyes trembled and her red fingers wobbled. She looked healthy, her emotions raw like a breezy, brainy book.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Haags Kwartiertje was dead.

Ja.
Zonder wrijving geen glans
pi_184362217
:@
pi_184362219
and made himself?

Is borrelnootje een man?
pi_184362221
Apart.
pi_184362222
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 17:18 schreef wadslak het volgende:

:D

wat
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')