abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_177603581
I love this kind of country. But where are the sexy dancers? I hope they will come to Portugal.... Nederland will be in the finale. and top ten here......

I was surprised and very unsure when I first heard this because it's not the type of music I would associate with Europe and Eurovision. But that doesn't mean to say it isn't a good song and it can't win. In actual fact it is a bloody good song. I hope the Eurovision world gets behind it. It deserves to win! Good luck from Australia!

Wow what can I say this song is fantastic, like a country and western song anyway it is awesome, sending a lot of support and best wishes from the United Kingdom.

It seems like the Netherlands likes to send country music every 2 years

Love at first sight! Very very cool! 12 points from Ukraine!

Damn. Really good and different ! Good luck from Spain Netherlands

Usually don't care about Netherlands songs in eurovision but this is a masterpiece ! 12 points from Poland !
  Moderator zondag 4 maart 2018 @ 16:51:22 #152
351614 crew  ijs_beer
ijskoud de lekkerste
pi_177603922
Moet zeggen dat het nu voornamelijk weer goede reacties zijn onder zn YTfilmpje. Ook van Nederlanders.
Op donderdag 15 juni 2017 16:53 schreef Cyan9 het volgende:
IJsbeer is inderdaad officieel cute. :D
Op donderdag 30 juli 2020 16:27 schreef Guanabana het volgende:Houdt @:ijs_beer een beetje van ouder? En dan niet 40 jaar ouder, maar laten we zeggen bijvoorbeeld, iets van 5 jaar ouder?
pi_177604517
quote:
14s.gif Op zondag 4 maart 2018 16:40 schreef Em31 het volgende:
I love this kind of country. But where are the sexy dancers? I hope they will come to Portugal.... Nederland will be in the finale. and top ten here......

I was surprised and very unsure when I first heard this because it's not the type of music I would associate with Europe and Eurovision. But that doesn't mean to say it isn't a good song and it can't win. In actual fact it is a bloody good song. I hope the Eurovision world gets behind it. It deserves to win! Good luck from Australia!

Die eerste met zn waar zijn de sexy dansers 8)7

Die 2e _O_
~The present is all there is~
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen zondag 4 maart 2018 @ 17:17:54 #154
163650 Greys
pi_177604649
Gaaf! Ik hoopte al dat Australië met z'n vele cowboys dit tof zouden vinden. En ze zitten in onze semi dus kunnen ze mooi stemmen. :P
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_177605507
"Niet-wielrenners. De leegheid van die levens schokt me." - T. Krabbé
pi_177606437
Geen nieuwe reactie videos meer?
  † In Memoriam † zondag 4 maart 2018 @ 20:08:40 #157
368283 ato
pi_177608202
Veel ESF fans die 'ons' lied ook niets vinden.
Ach dat geeft toch hoop.
Life can be a bitch, so like it..
pi_177610614
Ik ben even gauw van Noord- naar Zuid-Europa gegaan om de reacties te lezen op onze inzending. Ik ben niet verantwoordelijk voor de vertaling. Heeft u een klacht? Dan verwijs ik u door naar Google Translate :7

De Zweedse blog Schlagerpinglan:

quote:
This could possibly be a good grade, breathe a lot of classic rock a la Lynyrd Skynyrd. In eurovision contexts, this is something you have not heard before, but you want to hear it.

This is so wrong for me. And as said, Waylon must get his shit together. Because he runs his own contribution in the bottom of it!

The name, this was actually quite good. Getting a positive surprise from the Netherlands has probably not happened since 2000!

The song is definitely not bad. Not my new last placement that I wrote earlier today. But it remains in the lower half.Waylon is the problem. One can make cruel European country. I do not understand why Waylon plays Southern. He is my disturbance. It sounds very untrue.

For the fourth time in 5 years, the Netherlands is in my top 10 .

Qualitatively, there is not much at all to point out. I mean: He's doing what he's gonna do and the song sounds just the way it's gonna sound. Therefore, this song is very much on taste. It's a total taste question, either you go on it or not and I belong to the positive crowd who likes this! I think it's a nice piece 🙂 Just like Lukas wrote, we've never really heard this kind of song in ESC before but you want to hear it! Glad they chose the best song

Like the song, takes over the second place in my list.
Gauw door naar Finland (forum: viisukuppila.fi).
In de poll kunnen ze elk lied 1 tot 5 sterren geven.

quote:
Five stars!

Fun, because this was definitely the best of these.

This is what I do not tolerate about the clay, even though my musical taste is very broad.

This is what I like. I had avoided listening to these songs before choosing when it sounded like they were all boring country, but fortunately this one is not at all. Add rock to five, good!

As such, it is not a special song in its genre, but this is the case for four stars. Is a vibrant place, and I am involved from the very beginning. Waylon has already been a well-known performer in five of the past, and he does this well too.

An interesting and energetic whole package, and Waylon's throwing spell is, of course, a cherry on the cake. That's what I could easily imagine for Radio Finland, and I know it still ends up there. Four stars!

Yeah, that's good!

Now I'm giving four stars, even though I've had the worst of these before. With regard to success, time is a risk choice. Are you struggling with the same votes with Hungary in second place?

Well, at least not a cliché of Eurovision hymen. This is not bad, but I do not really like this kind of music at all. In it's genre probably a good song. 2 stars.

Strongly from the top of the three star rocks. It would be nice to go to the finals and there to be a nice place, but this is hardly a repeat of Calm after the Storm's success.

This is not bad, but it is not particularly good either. Well all the songs were pretty flat. There are really nice parcel elements here, but somehow this genre is not me. Stale. Three stars, however, because it's probably good for it's genre.

Imagine that Caro Emerald wanted to represent the country and AVROTROS decided to choose Waylon internally *crying smiley*

It's a nice *** star twist, it will probably be on 15-16. place

Great Netherlands, just my music.

WTF ?! Southern rock in Eurovision. Who could be directly from USA's Billboard this week's country-music's most downloaded list, even though someone made by Keith Urban. I do not even fancy countrymusic, but in Eurovision Contest this sounds good! Good choice from Holland.

I would say we have a winner. Monsters still make so much in the back of the head that Waylon will have to settle for a coxosis on the punter (wat dat ook betekenen mag)

I really liked this. Mild background sounds with electric guitars, naturally rolling forward. Waylon's voice is not always very enjoyable.
Wat vinden de Spaanse songfestivalfans? (forum ForoESC)

Tussenstand poll:

† In Memoriam † zondag 4 maart 2018 @ 21:57:04 #160
368283 ato
pi_177610769
Leuk die reacties.
pi_177610913
Laten we onze Duitse buren niet vergeten. Van de Duitse website blog.prinz.de

Poll:

gefällt mir gut (32%, 123 Stimmen)
ist solala (27%, 101 Stimmen)
ist ganz ausgezeichnet (16%, 60 Stimmen)
gefällt mir weniger (16%, 60 Stimmen)
ist ganz furchtbar (9%, 36 Stimmen)
Wähler gesamt: 380

quote:
Da hat er das Lied gewählt, was mir von allen fünf am wenigsten gefällt. Ich denke aber, dass dieses Lied in Lissabon am meisten herausstechen würde und vermutlich die meisten Chancen hat.

Überhaupt nicht meins, aber ich denke es wird zumindest auffallen. Bin sehr gespannt wie es abschneiden wird, kann es schwer einzuschätzen. Mein Liebling wird es aber wohl nie.

Ich schaff es nicht mir die 3 Minuten anzuhören… schrecklich.

Der Song ist ganz OK.Aber Waylons Art ist mir nicht sympathisch.Diese zwanghafte Lässigkeit wirkt arrogant, nicht cool.Sehe darin kein gutes Zeichen für Lissabon, frag nach bei Jüri Pootsmann

Da hat man sich für den schlechtesten Song entschieden. Das ist die Art von Country, die ich gar nicht mag. Viel zu amerikanisch für einen europäischen Wettbewerb. Ich werte mal 2 von 10 Punkten

NIederlande wieder mal gut, kein Winner vermutlich aber echt gut. Seit 2014 läuft’s, würd ich sagen :)

Von den 5 Songs die beste Wahl, ob Lokalrunde oder Finalrunde, muss man sehen. Diese Rockcredibility zieht aber definitiv bei den Jurys.

Ein starker Song aus den Niederlanden. Würde mich sehr überraschen, wenn man das Finale nicht erreichen würde. Damit kämpft man wieder um die Top 10.

Erinnert mich ein wenig an „Paradise City“ von Guns ’n‘ Roses. Ich finds richtig gut, steigt direkt in meine Top3 ein.

Das ist mal ne Hausnummer, die Holland da vorlegt.

Wow, welch cooler Song, eine echte Bereicherung im Teilnehmerfeld.Der Jahrgang 2018 gefällt mir vieeeel besser als 2017

Ich liebe den Song und hab ihn schon rauf und runter gehört, der einzige Lichtblick am Himmel, denn dieses Wochenende schwebt eine Wolke mit vielen langweiligen Songs über uns! Er sticht raus und nimmt einen mit, nicht viele Songs schaffen es gleich zu meinen Favoriten zu werden , aber er gehört dazu!

Wirklich ein absoluter Lichtblick an diesem Wochenende. Klingt natürlcih stark nach Guns and Roses oder Kid Rock, aber wirklich toll gesungen. Er hat wirklich eine außergewöhnliche Stimme und auch der Text ist jetzt nicht so langweilig wie der Großteil der ESC-Nummern. Ich würde aber bei den ganzen Rocksongs nicht so sehr auf die Sänger zuschneiden und z.B. auch die anderen Musiker häufiger zeigen. Sonst wirkt es auf Dauer langweilig, gerade in den Instrumetalphasen. Also bei dem Song kommt es tatsächlich auf das Staging an. Sie müssen a la Slow Down eine coole Kneipenatmosphäre schaffen, dann sind die Top10 drin.
pi_177610916
Ja erg leuk om te lezen!

Valt me ook op dat de positieve reacties van alle kanten komen. Ook vaak landen zoals Oekraïne, Azerbaijan, Rusland, Polen. Of was dat eigenlijk altijd wel zo verdeeld in het begin?
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen zondag 4 maart 2018 @ 22:09:31 #163
163650 Greys
pi_177610982
In deze reacties kan je mooi zien zo dat het echt vooral love it or hate it. Mooi, mooi. Dat hebben we nodig *O*
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_177611068
RichardWGordon twitterde op zondag 04-03-2018 om 21:23:50 Could The Netherlands be about to chalk up their 5th victory and first since 1975? 🇳🇱 Waylon - Outlaw In 'Em - The Netherlands - Song Release - Eurovision 2018 https://t.co/6T3k3ZXkR6 via @YouTube reageer retweet
inlove4awhile twitterde op zondag 04-03-2018 om 21:08:11 🇳🇱 THE NETHERLANDSWaylon - Outlaw In 'Em-exactly what i expect from netherlands this year-of course it is amazing; his voice, the rhythm and style i love everything-hope it could fight for a victoryscore: 9.3/10 reageer retweet
OrlandoVelvet twitterde op zondag 04-03-2018 om 19:01:11 🇳🇱 Outlaw In 'EmA very daring choice from our neighbours and I think it will pay off. You do not win ESC with basic mainstream pop. You win by standing out of the crowd in a positive way. This is going to do better than a lot of people suspect, mark my words. reageer retweet
flawlessmorpher twitterde op zondag 04-03-2018 om 14:27:47 Outlaw In Em is actually growing on me with every listen reageer retweet
NagiisangBibe twitterde op zondag 04-03-2018 om 08:28:57 Idk I just get really into Outlaw In 'Em when I realize that Waylon also sang Calm After the Storm reageer retweet
pi_177611233
Laten we nog even een kijkje nemen op een Tsjechische website (escportal.cz)

quote:
It sounds pretty good, a pretty country-rock song, melody and text are all right. Waylon is a good singer, just in some parts into the microphone he screaming to make it even more so, I do not quite sit in his voice color but as a whole this is a pleasant revival of this year's Eurovision, the song is surely nice, I give 8/10 .

A strong voice and a good song for that, even though it is not the genre that I usually listen to ... The Dutch have been sending real quality for the last few years, and this year they will definitely come to the final.9/10

The singer is good, the song is good but my personal favorite was the song That's How She Goes.

Big favorite on the overall winner! I would even like to say that if the competition was held in Great Britain, in Australia or in the USA, and the voting results would only depend on their citizens, WAYLON would win the report!

This goes outside me

So yes yes :) Waylon is a great singer and finally has the opportunity to show what's in him.I would give it 11/10.

Another great song: D would not win any song, the singer can sing and sing famously .. beautiful voice color .. you can do it and maybe top 10

A nice song, but maybe like a movie soundtrack, it's not a good match for a spectacular show in a big hall

Of the five offered, this is definitely the best - and it's definitely one of my favorites as a whole.
It's unconventional and original and I like it.

Such an American rugged country .. is different and certainly it is different.
I do not know where to put it, I like it, but it does not have a wow effect. The final would be deserved.7/10

That's exactly what I like to hear in the car. Genre good, it's different, performance is good too, but eee would stay on the car mix, at home I would not let it. No unforgettable pile is unfortunately done. But thumbs up.
pi_177611878
Hongarije heeft ook nog wat te melden (eschungary.hu)

quote:
It was the only song I did not like about the five.

Great choice of 5 :)

Wow, that's too country to me. Otherwise I can commit a sacrilege, but I did not understand
Common Linnets why they got such a good rank.But surely he will be out of the field :)

I've liked it better, but it's a very good song. The Netherlands will return to my favorites this year: D

Oh, that's great, sure there will be TOP 5.

I totally bought this, I really like it. I liked the Dutch songs in the past few years, and this is not going to be different this year. :)

I have been waiting for a Dutch victory since Anouk :)Best song of the five and live with Waylon there is no problem, in fact;) (say I was hoping to return with Ilsé :()

I do not like this style. I would like the Dutch to win once, but they will have to make a little effort.

I also think this was the best choice :) I feel that Waylon will achieve a surprisingly good result. But I was among the few in 2014 who hated Calm after the storm ... and this is not necessarily among my favorites, but I can not say I can not. : D

Hmm .. he's so good, but after 2 minutes I'm getting bored.

I think that's going to be pretty good live, that's a pretty special song. It starts well, then gets a bit flaky, but it's one of the better ones.
pi_177616438
Gemengde reacties uit Noorwegen(escnorge.net):

As I've written elsewhere, I liked all the other 4 songs of his better than this one that was chosen. Is for American in style. The other songs were more universal .... Can not tell me that jury and people in East will vote for this ....
Too bad because the guy has a good voice. The promotion can lift it a bit, then.
But it is a serious contribution from the Netherlands. Seeing some of the fans from there was dissatisfied with the artist, but I think the artist is very good. But as a pity he did not choose one of the other songs. But stand out, that's what it's gonna do.

This is not my thing. Just as I do not like Walmann's song "Talk to the hand" because it's too "American" I feel the same here.
Does not have anything against the Americans, loves New York.
But much of the musical influence the US has on us east of them, I'd love to be worse off.
I'm probably more European in style and more fond of the melodious.
But I hear this is competent and I know it has many fans

Now I have not heard his other songs this week, but I think this was a refreshing contribution among those chosen so far.

Brilliant! And a strong song in that genre, which I hear a lot about. Very good live performance and let's have a punch and start the footstool at the first tone. No, this exceeded my expectations. Had faith in something good, but this is so far as close to an inertia as I get in my book. Will stand out both as a country and rocky.
The Netherlands I have liked every year since they joined Anouk in 2013. Yes apart from the total error cut in 2015. Way to go Netherlands!

Gelukkig is die laatste heel positief. Van dat soort mensen moeten we het hebben!

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Redlegs op 05-03-2018 10:21:04 ]
pi_177619207
laurencelikesTV twitterde op maandag 05-03-2018 om 12:09:22 I don't care for country but Outlaw In Em is the only #Eurovision2018 song I'm stanning out of the 20+ selections I've heard already. What in the world. reageer retweet
Die laatste tweet met deze foto erbij :D
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen maandag 5 maart 2018 @ 13:22:14 #169
163650 Greys
pi_177619478
Hahahaha :D Mooi.
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_177622356
De Sloveense Danijela is niet blij :{w

Danijela though _O_
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen maandag 5 maart 2018 @ 16:14:01 #171
163650 Greys
pi_177622863
Een Spanjaard (ja echt) die Waylon boven hun eigen inzending zet en zijn twitternaam ervoor heeft aangepast :D

IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_177623432
Ik vind het vooralsnog wel tegenvallen in hoeverre 'we' geranked worden in lijstjes. Wel heel veel bij de bovenste helft, maar niet veel top 5. Er moet nog wel wat gebeuren op het podium willen we winnen, maar de ondergrens is in ieder geval goed. Vooralsnog zitten we in de gevaarlijke outsider hoek, wat prima is. Finaleplaats is zeker, met heel wat rotzooi bij ons in de semi.
pi_177623682
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 5 maart 2018 16:42 schreef Wuwwa het volgende:
Ik vind het vooralsnog wel tegenvallen in hoeverre 'we' geranked worden in lijstjes. Wel heel veel bij de bovenste helft, maar niet veel top 5. Er moet nog wel wat gebeuren op het podium willen we winnen, maar de ondergrens is in ieder geval goed. Vooralsnog zitten we in de gevaarlijke outsider hoek, wat prima is. Finaleplaats is zeker, met heel wat rotzooi bij ons in de semi.
Dit idd. Als ik die reacties ook lees op yt, het zijn vooral NLers die of zuur zijn of denken dat we gaan winnen. Straks zijn we de enige die geloven in de winst en bedrogen uitkomen, het zal toch niet he :o
  maandag 5 maart 2018 @ 17:07:17 #174
467241 lashatumbai
Russia goodbye.
pi_177624018
quote:
Ik vind Outlaw ook geen winnaar op basis van de studioversie. Er zijn liedjes in de studioversie die beter over komen. Maar live gaat dat zeker weer in zijn voordeel werken. De afgelopen twee winnaars zijn ook geen grote hits geworden/ liedjes die veel gedraaid zijn als studioversie. Het is vooral het optreden dat bij is gebleven. Dat zal bij Waylon denk ik hetzelfde geval zijn.
  † In Memoriam † maandag 5 maart 2018 @ 20:16:55 #175
368283 ato
pi_177627636
quote:
Als wij maar de outsider rol hebben, komt het goed.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')