abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_175164399
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 18 november 2017 15:24 schreef Scrummie het volgende:

[..]

Compressie, duh.
Pcies, komt door de omzetting van de video naar youtube.
Groepsimmuniteit mag wel het resultaat zijn, maar niet het doel... - Vallon
pi_175171342
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 18 november 2017 22:48 schreef Wantie het volgende:

[..]

Onze memes-plaatser zal trots op je zijn ^O^
.....en pleurt vervolgens zelf tig memes het topic in. :')
  zondag 19 november 2017 @ 15:13:11 #104
168804 Buitendam
Commissaris.
pi_175172330
quote:
Wat wil je hier laten zien?
Dit, dus.
pi_175172371
En wat is deze?

pi_175172398
quote:
14s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 15:13 schreef Buitendam het volgende:

[..]

Wat wil je hier laten zien?
Dat die explosie (deels) fake lijkt te zijn.
pi_175172472
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 15:15 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

Ja, die blauwe lucht hebben ze ingekleurd.
pi_175172492
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 14:34 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

.....en pleurt vervolgens zelf tig memes het topic in. :')
Yup, maar niet over hoe evil educatie is ;)
pi_175172806
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 15:15 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

En waaruit blijkt dat?
  zondag 19 november 2017 @ 15:36:09 #110
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_175172974
quote:
wat is het dan wel?
  zondag 19 november 2017 @ 16:03:35 #111
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_175173793
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 15:14 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:
En wat is deze?

[ afbeelding ]
Een frame uit een yt video. Wat zie jij er in?
Egregious professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  zondag 19 november 2017 @ 16:42:30 #112
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_175174916
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 15:36 schreef THEFXR het volgende:

[..]

wat is het dan wel?
Er staat nog een vraag voor u open!!
pi_175176203
quote:
HD kwaliteit, dus die beelden zijn echt :Y
pi_175176542
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 18 november 2017 15:29 schreef Scrummie het volgende:

[..]

Jij snapt toch ook wel dat de schade daar voornamelijk door de lucht verplaatsing komt die met de vuurbal mee naar beneden trekt? En niet door de vuurbal zelf? Kom op, dat snapt iedereen die naar school is geweest vroeger. Net als het niet doorgaan naar de kelder; weg van de minste weerstand, ten tijde dat de vuurbal bij de lobby komt is er genoeg lucht wat de vuurbal tegenhoud, en dus verspreid het zich daarna (niet het vuur) en komt alle lucht met een kracht vrij waardoor de ruiten uit de lobby zijn geblazen.
quote:
Erik O. Ronningen: The main lobby was a shambles. Chandeliers down; the marble walls in broken piles on the floor; the giant directional signage dangling from the ceilings; all the windows broken, the revolving doors broken and off kilter and the elevator doors all blown out. We walked through water pouring out of the ceiling like Niagara Falls, and sloshed through the darkened Mall in shin-deep water.

Bron
quote:
Firefighter John Morabito of ladder 10, which is just 200 yards from the north tower.
“Just inside the front entrance, Morabito found two victims of the fireball. A man, already dead, was pushed against a wall, his clothes gone, his eyeglasses blackened, his tongue lying on the floor next to him. The other was a woman, with no clothes, her hair burned off, her eyes sealed.

“The woman, she sat up. I’m yelling to her, ‘Don’t worry, we’re going to help you,’” Morabito said. “She sat up and was trying to talk, but her throat had closed up. She died right there.”

Bron

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 19-11-2017 18:17:44 ]
pi_175176574
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:13 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

[..]

Ja oke, en nu? Je quote zegt helemaal niets over wat ik zeg.
pi_175176623
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:15 schreef Scrummie het volgende:

[..]

Ja oke, en nu? Je quote zegt helemaal niets over wat ik zeg.
Het is strijdig met wat we zien.
pi_175176650
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:18 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

Het is strijdig met wat we zien.
Ik volg je niet meer.
pi_175176706
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:19 schreef Scrummie het volgende:

[..]

Ik volg je niet meer.
De lobby zou zwaar gehavend zijn door een explosie/vuurbal

quote:
Dave Bobbitt, Port Authority Operations
"It was quite hectic, and we did what we could to stay in contact with the elevator passengers while helping to direct other people out of the building and direct firemen to the stairs and the elevators," Bobbitt remarked. "When entering the North Tower, we saw the marble on the walls was severely cracked, and Riccardelli told everyone to stay back from the walls. Don (Parente) noticed that the doors of elevators number 6 and 7 had been blown out." –Courage Above and Beyond the Call of Duty: A Report of the September 11, 2001 Experiences of Port Authority Engineers at the World Trade Center

Lobby & 3rd floor: Firefighter Peter Blaich
As we got to the third floor of the B stairway, we forced open an elevator door which was burnt on all three sides. The only thing that was remaining was the hoistway door. And inside the elevator were about I didn’t recognize them initially, but a guy from 1 Truck said oh my God, those are people. They were pretty incinerated. And I remember the overpowering smell of kerosene. That’s when Lieutenant Foti said oh, that’s the jet fuel. I remember it smelled like if you’re camping and you drop a kerosene lamp.

The same thing happened to the elevators in the main lobby. They were basically blown out. I do’nt recall if I actually saw people in there. What got me initially in the lobby was that as soon as we went in, all the windows were blown out, and there were one or two burning cars outside. And there were burn victims on the street there, walking around. We walked through this giant blown-out window into the lobby.

There was a lady there screaming that she didn’t know how she got burnt. She was just in the lobby and then next thing she knew she was on fire. She was burnt bad. And somebody came over with a fire extinguisher and was putting water on her.

That’s the first thing that got me. That and in front of one of the big elevator banks in the lobby was a desk and I definitely made out one of the corpses to be a security guard because he had a security label on his jacket. I’m assuming that maybe he was at a table still in a chair and almost completely incinerated, charred all over his body, definitely dead. And you could make out like a security tag on his jacket. And I remember seeing the table was melted, but he was still fused in the chair and that elevator bank was melted, so I imagine the jet fuel must have blown right down the elevator shaft and I guess caught the security guard at a table, I guess at some type of checkpoint
Veel meer strijdige verhalen hier:

https://sites.google.com/(...)witnessaccounts,lobb
pi_175176782
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:21 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

[..]

Dat staat daar dus helemaal niet. :')
pi_175176845
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:21 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

[..]

Ik volg je nog steeds niet. Wat is er tegenstrijdig?
pi_175176847
quote:
Ronnie Clifford and Jennianne Maffeo
At around 8.45am, Ronnie walked into the lobby of the Marriott, which was connected to the lobby of the north tower by a revolving door. As he was checking his yellow tie in a mirror, he felt a massive explosion, followed several seconds later by a reverberation, a warping effect that he describes as the "harmonic tolerance of a building that's shaking like a tuning fork". He peered through the revolving door into the lobby of the north tower. It was filling with haze. People were scurrying to escape what had become a "hurricane of flying debris".

Then the revolving door turned with a suctioning sound followed by a hot burst of wind, and in came a mannequin of the future. A woman, naked, dazed, her arms outstretched. She was so badly burned that Ronnie had no idea what race she was or how old she might be. She clawed the air with fingernails turned porcelain-white. The zipper of what had once been a sweater had melted into her chest, as if it were the zipper to her own body. Her hair had been singed to a crisp steel wool. With her, in the gust of the door, came a pungent odour, the smell of kerosene or paraffin, Ronnie thought.

Then the mannequin became a person, crying for help. Ronnie had little idea what had happened to her, or where exactly she had come from, but he knew that whoever she was, she was his responsibility now.

With no medical training, Ronnie Clifford scarcely knew what to do with the helpless woman who stood before him. He sat her down on the cool marble floor, then dashed into the bathroom and ran water into a clean black garbage bag that he found. He hurried back out and dribbled the contents over her body. Then he sat down on the puddled floor and tried to comfort her. Despite her condition, she was lucid.

He took out a pen and notepad and jotted down her information. Her name was Jennieann Maffeo. She was Italian-American, from Brooklyn, single, 40 years old. She worked for USB PaineWebber. She was an asthmatic, she said, and had an extreme intolerance to latex. She could not adequately describe what had happened to her.

She had been standing outside the north tower next to a man she knew, waiting for a bus, when she heard a loud crash above. In an effort to protect them from falling debris, a security guard herded everyone inside the tower's lobby. Suddenly, she told Ronnie, something bright and hot enveloped her, a vapour maybe. She thought it could have dropped down the elevator shaft. She was worried about the man who'd been next to her. Surely he was dead, she feared.

“He thought he was the lucky one, but then tragedy struck” Irish Independent, Sept. 11, 2002. (The above is an excerpt. Ronnie Clifford was able to get Jennieann Maffeo to an ambulance. She died in the hospital on October 12, 2001.)
Ah, dat is dus het verhaal van deze Ronnie Clifford:

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 19-11-2017 18:30:39 ]
pi_175176869
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:29 schreef J0kkebr0k het volgende:

[..]

Staat nog steeds niet dat de explosie in de lobby was.
pi_175176949
Ron zijn zus en dochter zaten dus in het 2de vliegtuig dat de torens raakte terwijl ze onderweg waren naar Disneyland! Hij was op dat moment in het Marriot Hotel aan de voet van het WTC aanwezig en hielp daar een verbrande mevrouw. Wat een toeval weer!

Maar dat is nog niet alles... zijn dochter was die dag jarig en werd 11. Ze was geboren op 9/11/1990.
pi_175177012
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 november 2017 18:30 schreef illusions het volgende:

[..]

Staat nog steeds niet dat de explosie in de lobby was.
Misschien moet je ook daadwerkelijk lezen.
pi_175177013
So fucking what? :D
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')