abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_167311104
quote:
‘People of Earth’ and ‘Search Party’ will get second seasons on TBS
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_167311482
quote:
WGN America's #Salem to End With Season 3
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 00:10:22 #153
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167314966
quote:
Impastor Cancelled at TV Land

It’s officially game over for con-man Buddy Dobbs; TV Land has cancelled Impastor after two seasons.

Star Michael Rosenbaum — who plays a man pretending to be the gay pastor of a small town — made the announcement himself Tuesday on Twitter:

Sad 2 say IMPASTOR won't be getting a 3rd Season.Feel blessed 2 have worked with such amazing people.Thx guys 4 all the love @impastortv

The cancellation — while not entirely surprising, given the show’s declining ratings — is sure to be a gut punch to devoted fans. Last week’s season series finale left Buddy standing over the dead body of Alexa’s husband, whom she killed before revealing that she’s basically been playing Buddy this whole time. (Season 3 could have been a real cat-and-mouse adventure, but sadly, we’ll never know.)

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 09:45:58 #154
431030 BlackEyedAngel
Allergic to morons and idiots.
pi_167317096
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 14 december 2016 00:10 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Neeeeeeej :( :'(
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
pi_167317870
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 13 december 2016 11:26 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Gelukkig komen er nog 5.747.483.073 andere netflix originals.

Ook Netflix zal hoe langer hoe vaker met de botte bijl te werk gaan.

Zeker als een show zo'n budget heeft. Dan moeten er echt wel veel Netflix abonnees kijken om dat het waard te maken.
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 20:25:44 #156
50634 Houniet
ik ruik vet lekker
pi_167329305
Zonde van Marco P. Jammer dat er genoeg aids is wat wel door gaat.
Op zaterdag 10 juni 2023 14:52 schreef GGMM het volgende:
Eigenlijk is elke prijs die in het voetbal gewonnen wordt terug te leiden naar het Ajax-DNA
pi_167330426
quote:
Shameless - Renewed for a 8th Season
pi_167330653
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 14 december 2016 20:58 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Geen verrassing, maar toch JUICHEN
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
  woensdag 14 december 2016 @ 21:07:58 #159
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167330875
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 14 december 2016 20:58 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

*O*

Lees net het volgende:

quote:
Shameless' Emmy Rossum Resolves Season 8 Salary Dispute

All's well that ends well: Shameless leading lady Emmy Rossum has resolved her equal-pay salary dispute, clearing the way for a Season 8 renewal, TVLine has confirmed.

The actress shared the news on social media early Wednesday:

Playing Fiona Gallagher has been one of the great privileges of my life. I'm so happy to continue w my SHAMELESS family!Back to work in May!

Earlier this week it was reported that Rossum had been seeking salary parity with co-star William H. Macy. Rossum's camp reportedly argued that the actress should be paid more than Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

Terms of Rossum's new deal were not disclosed.

Showtime has yet to officially renew Shameless for an eighth season. The series' current seventh season wraps on Dec. 18.

Bron
Hoewel ik het niet zie gebeuren dat ze de show nu alsnog aan de kant zetten, is het nog geen officiële vernieuwing.

[ Bericht 56% gewijzigd door BrainOverfloW op 14-12-2016 21:16:11 ]
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_167355445
quote:
Haters Back Off - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Netflix
pi_167355459
quote:
The Young Pope - Renewed for a 2nd Season
pi_167355670
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 15 december 2016 21:43 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Oh, het eerste seizoen vond ik -*zegt ze met toch wel enige schaamte :D*- nog best wel geinig, dus wel leuk nieuws.
Tails tell tales
  maandag 19 december 2016 @ 19:01:11 #163
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167450695
En daar is de officiële bevestiging *O*

quote:
Shameless Renewed for Season 8

Get ready for another year of Gallagher family dysfunction.

Showtime has renewed Shameless for a 12-episode Season 8, the network announced on Monday. The pickup comes just hours after the series aired its emotional Season 7 finale, and five days after leading lady Emmy Rossum resolved her equal-pay contract dispute.

As we reported last week, Rossum was seeking salary parity with co-star William H. Macy, and the negotiations were reportedly holding up a Season 8 renewal. Rossum’s camp allegedly argued that the actress should be paid more than Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

On Wednesday, Rossum announced that a new deal had been struck. “I’m so happy to continue [with] my Shameless family!” she wrote. “Back to work in May!”

Showtime noted in the renewal release that Shameless’ seventh season was the series’ highest-rated to date.

Shameless Season 8 is slated to bow in Fall 2017.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  maandag 19 december 2016 @ 20:03:28 #164
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_167452725
quote:
USA's Shooter Renewed for Season 2

USA Network is reloading, renewing the Ryan Phillippe-fronted thriller Shooter for Season 2.

Based on the best-selling novel Point of Impact (and the 2007 Paramount film Shooter) and also counting Omar Epps, Shantel VanSanten, Cynthia Addai-Robinson and Eddie McClintock among its cast, the freshman drama — following multiple delays driven by a sensitivity to real-life events — ultimately debuted in November to 1.4 million total viewers and a 0.5 demo; TVLine readers gave the premiere an average grade of “B.” The series has held quite steady since, only recently dipping to 1.3 mil/0.4.

USA notes that in Live+7 DVR tallies, Shooter stands as its No. 1 new series year-to-date among total viewers and in the 18-34 demo. (The cabler’s other 2016 launches include Colony, Eyewitness, Falling Water and Queen of the South.)

“John Hlavin and the team behind Shooter have delivered a compelling action thriller that consistently engages a strong and loyal audience,” NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment entertainment networks chief Chris McCumber said in a statement. “We look forward to partnering once again with Paramount Television and Universal Cable Productions as we follow Bob Lee into his next chapter.”

Shooter airs Tuesdays at 10/9c, with its Season 1 finale scheduled for Jan. 17, 2017.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  Moderator maandag 19 december 2016 @ 21:13:24 #165
257132 crew  Awsom
pi_167455775
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 19 december 2016 20:03 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

*O*
pi_167485575
quote:
Blunt Talk - Cancelled by Starz
pi_167856729
quote:
'Man in the High Castle' Renewed, Taps New Showrunner for Season 3

Amazon is returning to the Castle.

The streaming service and retailer has renewed The Man in the High Castle for a third season and brought in a showrunner to oversee the scripted drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Eric Overmyer has boarded the series as showrunner after the drama operated its sophomore season without an executive producer at the helm after Frank Spotnitz exited the series midway through production over budget and location issues. Overmyer takes over the drama after previously working with Amazon on Bosch. His credits also include The Affair and The Wire. Season three of Bosch, Amazon's longest-running original, is expected to debut this year. The police procedural has already renewed for a fourth season.
pi_167856806
quote:
Fuller House - Renewed for a 3rd Season
  dinsdag 3 januari 2017 @ 16:34:25 #169
13456 AchJa
Shut up!!!
pi_167909351
quote:
Girl Meets World - Cancelled
  zondag 8 januari 2017 @ 18:03:19 #171
232767 DoomCow
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
pi_167981738
quote:
The CW Renews The Flash, Supernatural, Crazy Ex and 4 Others

The Flash, fittingly, was quick to secure a renewal for the 2017-18 TV season — as were six other CW series.

The network kicked off its Sunday appearance at the Television Critics Association winter press tour by announcing the seven shows had earned early renewals, including the aforementioned The Flash as well as Jane the Virgin (both of which will be heading into Season 4), Supernatural (for a lucky Season 13) and Arrow (now targeting Season 6).

Additionally, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and CBS import Supergirl all will be back for Season 3.

The 100, iZombie, The Originals and newbie Riverdale have yet to premiere their seasons, while The Vampire Diaries will air its series finale on March 10. It was previously announced that Reign’s upcoming fourth season would be its last. Freshman dramas Frequency and No Tomorrow did not receive “back 9” orders, though officially no decision has been made on their fates.

“Over the past several seasons, The CW has built a schedule of proven performers, from our lineup of DC superheroes, to critically acclaimed comedies, to sci-fi dramas,” network boss Mark Pedowitz said in a statement. “Early pickups of these seven series now allow our producers to plan ahead for next season, and gives us a solid base to build on for next season, with original scripted series to roll out all year long.”

The Flash is The CW’s top series, averaging a 1.2 demo rating — which equals or bests 22 of the Big 4 network dramas — and more than 3 million weekly viewers (in Live+Same Day ratings); Supergirl follows with 2.7 mil and a 0.9. Arrow, Legends and Supernatural tie for third, each averaging a 0.7 rating season-to-date.

Crazy Ex collected two Emmys last year (for editing and choreography), while co-creator/star Rachel Bloom won a Golden Globe a year ago, for lead actress in a comedy/musical. Jane the Virgin‘s Gina Rodriguez is a three-time Globe nominee, grabbing gold her first time around, in 2015.
Where's my cow? Is that my cow?
It goes, 'Hruuuugh!' It is a hippopotamus!
That's not my cow!
pi_168019927
quote:
‘The Affair’ renewed for season 4 by Showtime
  Moderator dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 15:30:57 #173
382129 crew  Donna
pi_168030000
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 9 januari 2017 23:41 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:
‘The Affair’ renewed for season 4 by Showtime
Yess!
  dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 17:06:41 #174
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_168032297
quote:
The Fosters Renewed for Season 5

The Fosters will be back for Season 5, which will include the drama’s landmark 100th episode.

Freeform on Tuesday announced that the family series has been renewed for a fifth season, along with Bachelor franchise spinoff Happily Ever After?, which will return for Season 2.

The Fosters returns for Season 4B on Tuesday, Jan. 31, at 8/7c, where it will lead into the final season of Switched at Birth. Meanwhile, Happily Ever After? — now titled The Twins: Happily Ever After? — will turn its focus to Bachelor Season 20 standouts Emily and Haley Ferguson and will be back on Monday, March 20, at 9 pm.

In addition to the aforementioned renewals, Freeform has announced that both Young & Hungry and Baby Daddy will return with new episodes on a new night, beginning Monday, March 13.

The cabler has also picked up to series The Bold Type (formerly known as Issues), a new one-hour drama from Parenthood producer Sarah Watson, The series, based on the life of Hearst Magazines’ chief content officer, Joanna Coles, stars Katie Stevens (Faking It), Aisha Dee (Chasing Life) and Melora Hardin (Transparent). It is slated for a summer 2017 debut.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_168040595
quote:
Beyond - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Freeform
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')