abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 6 februari 2016 @ 01:03:56 #101
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_159694399
quote:
Shades of Blue Renewed for Season 2

Well, J.Lo and behold -- Shades of Blue just landed itself a renewal.

NBC has picked up Jennifer Lopez’s rookie copy drama for a second season.

“We want to thank Jennifer, who is the hardest working woman we know, for her incredible efforts as both the star and producer of this show, as well as well as our other amazing producers and cast for all their tireless work in creating one of the most compelling dramas on television today,” said NBC’s entertainment president Jennifer Salke in a statement. “We’re so excited to find out where this story will lead and have them raise the stakes even higher in what we know will be a fantastic second season.”

Shades of Blue‘s most recent episode drew 5.6 million viewers and a 1.1 rating, down sharply from its strong premiere numbers last month (8.6 million/1.8). NBC notes, however, that the series has improved on the 10 o’clock hour’s pre-Shades, non-sports, non-specials average by 38 percent.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_159699049
quote:
Fox’s ‘Second Chance’ Moved To Friday After 2 Airings

Fox is shipping new Frankenstein-themed drama series Second Chance to Friday, effective next week... ...Second Chance will run Fridays at 9 PM, with its third episode next week airing behind the season finale of MasterChef Junior and the following episodes paired with Sleepy Hollow, which returns to the schedule on February 5, airing Fridays at 8 PM.

Behind a solidly performing final season of American Idol, Second Chance got off to a low ratings start, with the premiere logging a 1.2 in adults 18-49 (Live+Same Day), which ticked up just a bit, to 1.4 in Live+3. The drama held onto less than half of its Idol lead-in. The second episode slipped further, to a 1.0 in L+SD, indicating no upside for the show, which also garnered tepid reviews.

Bron
Zal dus ook wel geen lang leven meer beschoren hebben. :{
pi_159699465
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 6 februari 2016 11:20 schreef schijffie het volgende:

[..]

Zal dus ook wel geen lang leven meer beschoren hebben. :{
Klopt, FOX dumpt zijn kansloze series op vrijdag.

Zeg maar dag tegen Sleepy Hollow en Second Chance.
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_159710796
quote:
Shades of Blue - Renewed for a 2nd Season
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_159746743
quote:
‘The Good Wife’ set to end after its current season.

CBS has officially announced that it will be putting an end to “The Good Wife” after seven seasons. The network chose to make the announcement in grand fashion as well, through a promotional spot during this year’s Super Bowl game.

The show will be ending with the Kings’ original seven-season plan. Glenn Geller, president of CBS Entertainment, and David Stapf, president of CBS Television Studios, commented on the announcement with the following:

“It’s never easy to say goodbye to one of the crown jewels of your network and studio, much less to a show that is among the best on television. But it also feels very right to end with the seven-year story its creators envisioned, and to celebrate the show’s final run while at the top of its creative game. It has been CBS’s sincere privilege to broadcast and produce ‘The Good Wife’ for seven extraordinary seasons. We thank and applaud the outstanding cast, led by the impeccable Julianna Margulies, and the consummate writing and producing team, headed by the brilliant Robert and Michelle King, who brought to life a smart, sophisticated series that has delivered audiences so many memorable characters and unforgettable moments. It is a series that will only grow in prestige as its episodes are watched again or discovered by new viewers for many years to come.”

The remainder of the series will be comprised of nine episodes, with its series finale set to air on Sunday, May 8.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
  maandag 8 februari 2016 @ 09:45:04 #106
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_159748336
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 8 februari 2016 04:30 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Was te verwachten, maar toch jammer. Ga het wel missen!
Nintendo Switch: SW-1156-9327-1516 | Xbox Series X: Alwayshappyz | Photographer: D750, 24mm, 50mm, 85mm | TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, His Dark Materials, Veronica Mars, Fringe, The Good Wife, The Crown & More.
pi_159772677
quote:
‘Angel from Hell’ canceled after five episodes on CBS
pi_159781795
quote:
Mozart in the Jungle - Renewed for 3rd Season by Amazon
pi_159786890
The Magicians krijgen een seizoen 2 :)
  dinsdag 9 februari 2016 @ 19:45:06 #110
194233 Friday12
Originele kloon
pi_159787284
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 9 februari 2016 19:33 schreef wc-eend het volgende:
^O^
pi_159847657
quote:
Master of None - Renewed for 2nd season
pi_159848360
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 11 februari 2016 21:57 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

^O^
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
  maandag 15 februari 2016 @ 22:20:14 #113
50634 Houniet
ik ruik vet lekker
pi_159950366
Nog geen nieuws over Westworld?
Op zaterdag 10 juni 2023 14:52 schreef GGMM het volgende:
Eigenlijk is elke prijs die in het voetbal gewonnen wordt terug te leiden naar het Ajax-DNA
  maandag 15 februari 2016 @ 23:26:24 #114
423656 Moppert
omgwtfbbqroflwouters
pi_159952748
quote:
99s.gif Op maandag 15 februari 2016 22:20 schreef Houniet het volgende:
Nog geen nieuws over Westworld?
Production has been temporarily shut down, originally scheduled to wrap in November, is now set to resume in March. The 'brief hiatus' is purportedly to focus on writing in order to create a more comfortable buffer of completed scripts. The production team and HBO are confident that the series will make its targeted premiere date, which i guess it apparently has(?), although HBO refuses to elaborate beyond 'in 2016'.
Toen onze mop een mopje was,
Was ze aardig om te zien;
Nu bromt zij alle dagen
En bijt nog bovendien.
pi_159988417
:D
quote:
Unforgettable Cancelled at A&E

Third time’s the end of the road for Unforgettable.

A&E has chosen not to renew the drama, which had been cancelled twice before, for Season 5. Additionally, no efforts are currently being made by the show’s studio to find it a new home, our sister site Deadline reports.
pi_159988439
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 9 februari 2016 19:33 schreef wc-eend het volgende:
Heus? :o

Ik ben een beetje aan het kijken hoor, begrijp me niet verkeerd, maar ik vraag me nog wel af waar het heen gaat :@
Ja doei.
pi_159990790
Het tweede seizoen van de serie Siberia zal ook wel niet meer komen, hoewel ik daar nooit een cancellation van heb gezien
  woensdag 17 februari 2016 @ 14:24:20 #118
50634 Houniet
ik ruik vet lekker
pi_159990959
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 15 februari 2016 23:26 schreef Moppert het volgende:

[..]

Production has been temporarily shut down, originally scheduled to wrap in November, is now set to resume in March. The 'brief hiatus' is purportedly to focus on writing in order to create a more comfortable buffer of completed scripts. The production team and HBO are confident that the series will make its targeted premiere date, which i guess it apparently has(?), although HBO refuses to elaborate beyond 'in 2016'.
Dat wist ik, maar geen datum dus :).
Op zaterdag 10 juni 2023 14:52 schreef GGMM het volgende:
Eigenlijk is elke prijs die in het voetbal gewonnen wordt terug te leiden naar het Ajax-DNA
pi_160030594
quote:
HBO Renews #Vinyl For Season 2 After One Episode

The period drama hails from impressive auspices including Martin Scorsese, Mick Jagger and former Boardwalk Empire and Sopranos writer Terence Winter. Scorsese directed the two-hour pilot, which aired Sunday. Although the first episode drew small numbers (an average of 760,000 viewers), the renewal is not surprising given the talent involved in the prestige project.

pi_160151551
quote:
Zach Galifianakis' FX Comedy #Baskets Renewed for Second Season
pi_160161132
quote:
‘Superstore’ renewed for Season 2 at NBC
pi_160167971
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 23 februari 2016 22:19 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Nice.. leuke komedie!
pi_160214680
quote:
Bones Renewed for 12th and Final Season, Fox Promises Fans a 'Meaningful, Satisfying' Ending

Fox is throwing Bones fans a pretty big you-know what.*

The network has renewed the long-running procedural for a 12th and final season, a move that will allow producers to map out a "meaningful and satisfying conclusion," per Fox Co-Chairmen Dana Walden and Gary Newman.

TVLine has learned that the final season will consist of 12 episodes, which will bring the show's final episode tally to a whopping 246..
pi_160301660
quote:
‘Mad Dogs’ canceled by Amazon with no season 2

After premiering on Amazon earlier this year on January 21, “Mad Dogs” has officially been canceled by the streaming service, with no order for a second season. The show’s executive producer, Shawn Ryan, confirmed the news today on Twitter.

The series was originally conceived as a 10 episode limited series by original creator Chris Cole as it is, and while ideas for a second season had begun to develop between the creative team, Ryan revealed that Amazon decided not to move forward with the series.
pi_160301967
Wel een redelijk afgesloten einde dus? Staat hier wel op de nominatie om nog eens te kijken namelijk :)
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')