abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 9 september 2015 @ 00:05:13 #76
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_155938313
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 8 september 2015 23:22 schreef Susi het volgende:
Amy werd in die show sowieso als de rebelse neergezet.
Dat ben je naar hun maatstaven al als je voor het huwelijk een keer zoent, en een rokje draagt dat op de knie valt, dus dat is niet heel moeilijk :D
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
pi_155938389
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 8 september 2015 23:22 schreef Susi het volgende:
Amy werd in die show sowieso als de rebelse neergezet.
Haar moeder (zus van JimBob) ook hoor. Want die heeft Amy gekregen zonder dat ze getrouwd was en heeft nog jaren een knipperlichtrelatie gehad met de vader van Amy.

Ugh, waarom weet ik dit :')
  † In Memoriam † woensdag 9 september 2015 @ 00:31:18 #78
43556 miss_dynastie
pi_155938716
Als de ballen zo lelijk in de jurk zitten, zie ik ze ook liever bedekt eerlijk gezegd :')
  FOK!Video Chick, PR en FP sportredactie woensdag 9 september 2015 @ 09:55:27 #79
149527 crew  ChipsZak.
That's hot.
pi_155941991
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 september 2015 00:31 schreef miss_dynastie het volgende:
Als de ballen zo lelijk in de jurk zitten, zie ik ze ook liever bedekt eerlijk gezegd :')
Komt dat niet gewoon omdat ze op die foto omhoog worden gedrukt door haar (en zijn) armen?
I guess words are a motherfucker.
I kill a bitch with a potato peeler for the skrilla.
pi_156360847
Er komen twee specials met Jill en Jessa voor TLC. Ben benieuwd.
pi_156362078
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 24 september 2015 22:11 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Er komen twee specials met Jill en Jessa voor TLC. Ben benieuwd.
Het verbaast me niets als dat een spin off gaat worden, maar dan wel een waar hun oudste broer niet in zal voorkomen.
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
  Moderator vrijdag 25 september 2015 @ 08:57:15 #82
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156366717
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 24 september 2015 22:47 schreef Leandra het volgende:

[..]

Het verbaast me niets als dat een spin off gaat worden, maar dan wel een waar hun oudste broer niet in zal voorkomen.
Jup, dit zal wel een 'test' zijn.

Tevens gaan de gerichten dat Jinger een courtship heeft met een van de Bates jongens. Zodat ze op die manier weer 'in de picture' kunnen komen. Jim Bob schijnt nogal bij TLC aan de lijn te hangen om hun show terug te krijgen. 8)7
pi_156368344
Goldduggers

:7
  Moderator vrijdag 25 september 2015 @ 10:37:51 #84
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156368370
_O-
pi_156368683
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 25 september 2015 08:57 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

Jup, dit zal wel een 'test' zijn.

Tevens gaan de gerichten dat Jinger een courtship heeft met een van de Bates jongens. Zodat ze op die manier weer 'in de picture' kunnen komen. Jim Bob schijnt nogal bij TLC aan de lijn te hangen om hun show terug te krijgen. 8)7
"courtship" het is gewoon uithuwelijken...
  Moderator vrijdag 25 september 2015 @ 11:03:24 #86
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156368911
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 25 september 2015 10:52 schreef Elvi het volgende:

[..]

"courtship" het is gewoon uithuwelijken...
Een van die jongens heeft onlangs z`n courtship beëindigd. Dus het hoeft niet perse zo te zijn. Hoop houden haha.
  Moderator maandag 12 oktober 2015 @ 21:32:03 #87
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156791018
Duggars inexplicably repost Michelle's advice for pleasing husbands — is it a dig at Anna?

Just before Jill Dillard got married in June 2014, Michelle Duggar shared her advice for married women in a blog post that was rife with controversial suggestions. Stranger yet, the family just posted Michelle’s marriage advice article again on Thursday — which is causing many to wonder just what the Duggars are thinking.In the post, Michelle advised having disagreements in private and meeting with a marriage counselor when necessary. But her comments about being “joyfully available” to husbands are the ones raising eyebrows. She said: “Be available, and not just available, but be joyfully available for him. Smile and be willing to say, ‘Yes, sweetie I am here for you,’ no matter what, even though you may be exhausted and big pregnant and you may not feel like he feels. I’m still here for you and I’m going to meet that need because I know it’s a need for you.
”The part about being available even when pregnant is especially tone deaf, considering son Josh Duggar allegedly cheated on wife Anna Duggar while she was expecting their fourth child. (Josh admitted to having affairs, but wasn’t specific about the timeline.) In light of that, people are wondering if sharing the post again is a dig at Anna.“Unbelievable! In Michelle Duggar’s latest blog entry she subtly blames anna cause Josh is a man whore,” one commented on Twitter.“She’s sending a veiled message to her daughter in law… and she ought to be ashamed,” another said. To that, a person responded, “Very thinly veiled. It was only a matter of time before they blamed Anna.
”After Josh left for a long-term rehabilitation facility, Anna reportedly moved back to her home state of Florida with her four children. “She’s having a tough time and needed the support, so she took the kids and moved back in with her mom. Josh is still in rehab getting no doctor supervision whatsoever,” an insider told Hollywood Life late last month.
“She’s being pulled in different directions.”Even if the Duggars weren’t intentionally dissing Anna (and I do believe they can be that ignorant), the timing of the post is questionable at best… But hopefully most people now realize that it isn’t wise to take advice from the former 19 Kids and Counting stars.
  maandag 12 oktober 2015 @ 21:36:45 #88
202348 Susi
Temple of Love
pi_156791236
*ril*
  Moderator maandag 12 oktober 2015 @ 21:37:19 #89
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156791264
quote:
9s.gif Op maandag 12 oktober 2015 21:36 schreef Susi het volgende:
*ril*
Joyfully available. :r
  Moderator maandag 12 oktober 2015 @ 21:37:55 #90
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156791289
Josh Duggar is coming back to TV — or, at least, his essence is in the form of a Law & Order: SVU character. In an upcoming episode of the popular NBC show, the detectives will investigate a case inspired by the 19 Kids and Counting scandal.

E! News reports the episode on November 4, titled “Patrimonial Burden,” will feature a famous reality television family with 10 children. The detectives come into play when it’s discovered the 13-year-old daughter is pregnant. (It’s unclear if producers will go there with an incest storyline, but that is what I’m assuming.)Last month, Peter Scanavino, who plays Detective Carisi, said during a press event he thought the Duggar scandal was perfect inspiration for an episode of Law & Order: SVU…

With the Duggar one, it was like the double-whammy because it was his sisters and the fact — I mean, honestly, I feel like we’re dealing with some topics this season that feel a bit meatier than some lunatic fringe family… I wouldn’t mind doing one just because I have never been so infuriated with someone’s level of hypocrisy, and lying, and then displacement of responsibility onto something else… When I think about that guy, it boils my blood, I will say.

Some of the actual Duggars — Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald — will return to TLC later this year with (at least) two specials based on their growing families. Both young women identified themselves as victims of older brother Josh Duggar, but said they forgive him for molesting them when they were children. The “Patrimonial Burden” episode of Law & Order: SVU airs on NBC on Wednesday, Nov. 4 at 9/8c.
  maandag 12 oktober 2015 @ 21:39:29 #91
202348 Susi
Temple of Love
pi_156791368
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 12 oktober 2015 21:37 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

Joyfully available. :r
Nou, inderdaad. Ik hoor het haar ook zeggen met dat kinderlijke stemmetje :r

Arme Anna.
  Moderator donderdag 15 oktober 2015 @ 11:24:04 #92
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156848227
Ja, mijn hart huilt.
  donderdag 15 oktober 2015 @ 11:51:57 #93
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_156848716
Gatverdamme, hoe kun je zo'n blog nog een keer posten om je schoondochter, die door je zoon zo bedonderd is, een trap na te geven...
En dan ook nog eens de zoon waarvan je al wist dat het een viespeuk was.

Er is iets mis met z'n opvoeding, niet met z'n vrouw.
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
  † In Memoriam † donderdag 15 oktober 2015 @ 11:59:48 #94
43556 miss_dynastie
pi_156848823
Ik dacht dat Anna's ouders haar juist pushten om bij Josh te blijven? Zou me meevallen dan, als ze echt bij hen terecht kan nu...
  Moderator donderdag 15 oktober 2015 @ 12:03:37 #95
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156848890
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 15 oktober 2015 11:59 schreef miss_dynastie het volgende:
Ik dacht dat Anna's ouders haar juist pushten om bij Josh te blijven? Zou me meevallen dan, als ze echt bij hen terecht kan nu...
Nouja, ze is anders alleen met 4 kinderen nu hij in 'rehab' zit. Zolang ze bij hem blijft willen haar ouders haar vast wel steunen.
  Moderator maandag 19 oktober 2015 @ 09:48:11 #96
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156939212
TLC announced last month that it would be bringing the Duggars back to the small screen with a three-espisode series of specials featuring fan favorite daughters Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald and their families. On Sunday the network officially announced the series would be titled Jill & Jessa: Counting On and they released the first preview trailer video!

Unfortunately, the video is not embeddable, so you’ll have to head over to TLC to check it out.

Here is how the network introduced the show as well as a complete transcript of the clip:

After some challenging months Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald are ready to look towards the future. Jill & Jessa: Counting On follows the lives of the sisters as they navigate adulthood and the changes that come with it. From Jill & Derick making a major move to Central America with their baby boy Israel, to newlyweds Jessa and Ben preparing for her first child, we’re excited to what’s in store for the young couples.

JESSA: Here I am, the most joyful time in my life. You know, newly married, baby on the way, and then —

JILL: The whole world was shocked.

JESSA: We were devastated. Like, we couldn’t believe it. You have to wonder, like, how did this happen?

Jessa Duggar quote about the Josh Duggar scandal

JILL: You’re angry, and hurt, and, like, all of those emotions mixed together. I cried a lot of tears. I still do. Um, I know I’m hurting, but —

JESSA: Definitely, even with all the difficulties that my family has walked through, there’s still a lot of exciting milestones ahead, and Ben and I are really excited to welcome our first little one into the world very soon.

JILL: And we do feel like we are, you know, stepping on — very excited about what the future holds. We will come out of this fire stronger as a family unit

As far as a Jill & Jessa: Counting On premiere date, all we know is that the three-part series will debut in December. You can keep up with new announcements here on Starcasm and/or by liking the brand new Jill & Jessa: Counting On Facebook page.
pi_156939761
SBS 9 zendt nog steeds 19 kids and counting uit. Het is net afgelopen.
  Moderator maandag 19 oktober 2015 @ 10:52:17 #98
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156940249
Oh echt, goh. Boeit ze niks daar dus. :X
  † In Memoriam † maandag 19 oktober 2015 @ 11:00:28 #99
43556 miss_dynastie
pi_156940379
Nou, ik vond het anders behoorlijk schijnheilig dat TLC het nieuwe seizoen weigerde uit te zenden, maar wel herhalingen liet zien.... al zijn ze daar inmiddels mee gestopt, maar toch.
  Moderator maandag 19 oktober 2015 @ 11:04:10 #100
382129 crew  Donna
pi_156940435
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 19 oktober 2015 11:00 schreef miss_dynastie het volgende:
Nou, ik vond het anders behoorlijk schijnheilig dat TLC het nieuwe seizoen weigerde uit te zenden, maar wel herhalingen liet zien.... al zijn ze daar inmiddels mee gestopt, maar toch.
In Amerika ging het vrijwel direct van de buis, ook geen herhalingen meer. In Nederland duurde het een week of twee, maar daarna werd er ook geen herhaling meer uitgezonden hier toch?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')