abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 15 oktober 2011 @ 18:13:49 #101
33350 Janena
To boldly go where no one has
pi_103119105
Ik zie het i.d.d. al voor me....De aanklager zal wel een inschatting maken of hij het aankan of niet.
Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. JL Picard
  zaterdag 15 oktober 2011 @ 20:28:42 #102
264694 blanket
its human nature
pi_103123887
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 15 oktober 2011 17:39 schreef gifkwal het volgende:
Ergens hoop ik niet dat Prince gaat getuigen, ik zie die advocaten van Murray er wel voor aan om niet zachtzinnig met hem om te gaan...
Denk niet dat de advocaten het aandurven om een kind aan te vallen in de rechtbank. Dat toont niet goed tov de jury en de rest vd wereld.
How does it feel..when you're alone and you're cold inside.
  zaterdag 15 oktober 2011 @ 20:33:09 #103
264694 blanket
its human nature
pi_103124083

*snif*
pi_103142688
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 15 oktober 2011 20:28 schreef blanket het volgende:

[..]

Denk niet dat de advocaten het aandurven om een kind aan te vallen in de rechtbank. Dat toont niet goed tov de jury en de rest vd wereld.
Daar zou je wel eens gelijk in kunnen hebben. Laten we het hopen.

Die foto van Blanket :'(
  zondag 16 oktober 2011 @ 16:21:44 #106
264694 blanket
its human nature
pi_103150342
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 16 oktober 2011 11:54 schreef gifkwal het volgende:

[..]

Daar zou je wel eens gelijk in kunnen hebben. Laten we het hopen.

Die foto van Blanket :'(
Ja erg heh :'( Is een foto van het tribute concert dat afgelopen week gegeven werd. Hij stond voluit op het podium en schijnt een traantje te laten omdat hij zich versprak tijdens een aankondiging met Prince en Paris. Heb hem op mijn mobiel heel scherp...kon die online niet vinden helaas.
  zondag 16 oktober 2011 @ 17:48:37 #107
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103153615
Blijkbaar is er afgelopen vrijdag toch een of andere hearing geweest volgens CNN. En er is volgens het artikel een kans dat er morgen geen hearing is, maar dinsdag pas weer.

http://edition.cnn.com/20(...).html?iref=allsearch
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_103155585
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 16 oktober 2011 16:21 schreef blanket het volgende:

[..]

Ja erg heh :'( Is een foto van het tribute concert dat afgelopen week gegeven werd. Hij stond voluit op het podium en schijnt een traantje te laten omdat hij zich versprak tijdens een aankondiging met Prince en Paris. Heb hem op mijn mobiel heel scherp...kon die online niet vinden helaas.
Ja, Paris verbeterde hem nog even. Zielugggg! En dan had hij nog niet eens het vooruitzicht van een Joseph die hem backstage met een riem stond op te wachten.

quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 16 oktober 2011 17:48 schreef Robijn48 het volgende:
Blijkbaar is er afgelopen vrijdag toch een of andere hearing geweest volgens CNN. En er is volgens het artikel een kans dat er morgen geen hearing is, maar dinsdag pas weer.

Interessant artikel, thanks. Naar voor die getuige.
pi_103155841
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 16 oktober 2011 18:37 schreef gifkwal het volgende:
Ja, Paris verbeterde hem nog even. Zielugggg! En dan had hij nog niet eens het vooruitzicht van een Joseph die hem backstage met een riem stond op te wachten.
Neeeeee. ;(

Vanmiddag was My Life as a Dog op tv. Ik vond het wel een leuke film en ging een beetje lezen wat de acteur verder nog gedaan had, lees ik dit: He is also known for being friends with Michael Jackson, who contacted him in 1987 after being impressed with his performance in My Life as a Dog. Even gegoogled:

Former friend "in shock" after receiving the news of Jackson's death.

In 1988, Michael Jackson contacted the then 14-year old star of "My life as a dog" Anton Glanzelius. He remembers the day they spent together at Liseberg, the largest amusement park in Scandinavia. The park was closed to the general public for the sake of Jackson and his friends' privacy. The news of Jackson's death came as a shock for now 35 year old Glanzelius.

"I couldn't believe it at first. When it was confirmed, I was shocked. It was so strange that it happened so close to his tour and his comeback," Glanzelius tells Göteborgsposten.

Anton Glanzelius met Michael Jackson for the first time when he was 13. Jackson had seen the movie "My life as a dog", directed by Lasse Hallström and with Glanzelius as the leading star, and had enjoyed it so much he invited the boy to his home Neverland. Michael had seen the movie twice, the second time with his mother. The movie was very special to him but Jackson' never revealed why or what the movie meant to him, to Anton. As a 13 year old growing up in southern Gothenburg, he had no idea who Michael Jackson was.

"I ran to the neighbors' house and asked them if they had any records with Michael Jackson. I wanted to see what he looked like." Anton arrived in Neverland along with his mother. They spent a couple of hours in Jackson's company but they did not get to know each other that well that time. Anton remembers that Jackson was very polite.

" I remember walking around and meeting his Llama and a giant snake. Then he went to wake Bubbles up and brought him downstairs. Bubbles was wearing a red t-shirt and a diaper and he shook my hand. I thought it was more strange to meet a chimpanzee than Michael Jackson," he says. "He had a room filled with candy and I ate as much as I wanted."

Glanzelius explains that he was probably too young to realize the greatness of his friendship with the popstar. "As a child, you have a different perspective," he says. Anton Glanzelius describes his friend as "very kind-hearted and humble". On stage he was an artist who influenced the world. In private, he was very shy. "He was a very ordinary guy who lived an extreme life from early on."

When Jackson came to Gothenburg in 1989, he contacted Glanzelius. "It was such an amazing and fun experience as a 14-year old to have the entire Liseberg to ourselves." Glanzelius remembers that they rode the rollercoaster "Loopen", Michael's favourite ride in the park, a dozen times. "He was laughing constantly, we had so much fun."

The marketing director of Liseberg, Pelle Johansson, had been working the first half of -89 to bring Jackson to the amusement park. Jackson was going to hold a concert at Erikberg, Gothenburg, and the owners of Liseberg saw their chance to put the amusement park on the map. They made hundreds of phonecalls and sent letters to Jackson and his managers, but it was still uncertain whether he was going to show up.

"We didn't think it would actually work. The huge media coverage made it hard for him to even leave the hotel and get here," Johansson says. Jackson arrived with his friend Glanzelius and a company of approximately 100 people. "We closed the park and they were able to move as they pleased in the park without any photographers or journalists. The only thing we asked in return was his handprint."

The roofs were filled with photographers trying to get a picture of the smiling Jackson. The visit lasted 3-4 hours. Jackson and Glanzelius also rode the bumper cars, which he really enjoyed, Glanzelius tells Göteborgsposten. "He was fooling around and laughing and we were chasing each other trying to get a hit. He was such a sweet, humble, warm and lovely person."

Glanzelius also spent the evening in Jackson's bedroom, watching movies and eating candy."I tried to make him show a few moves but he wouldn't, he was so shy! He said that it was different to perform in front of 50 000 people. We talked about everything from football and fame, to girls and love," he says. "It was impossible for me to understand what it was like to be a superstar in the US, I was just 14 years old. I probably asked him some really stupid questions," he laughs.

The last time they met was in 1992 in Stockholm. They kept in touch via letters and Jackson often sent him packages with presents and videos. "We were pretty close but then we just lost contact, I don't remember why," he says. Glanzelius remembers Jackson with fondness, and is in shock to hear the news of the star's death. "It's so devastating. I don't want to believe it. It's not ok, he was just 50 years old, it's way too soon."

Glanzelius now works as a TV-producer and is no longer acting.

Niet weten wie MJ is als 'ie je uitnodigt, pfft. :@
standaarddrinker
pi_103156273
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 16 oktober 2011 18:45 schreef DrDentz het volgende:

[..]
As a 13 year old growing up in southern Gothenburg, he had no idea who Michael Jackson was.
:{w hoax!

Of niet goed opgevoed.
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 01:46:33 #111
314390 Jackson5
Annie are you ok?
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 11:29:07 #112
33350 Janena
To boldly go where no one has
pi_103182450
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 16 oktober 2011 17:48 schreef Robijn48 het volgende:

Is daar al iets meer over bekend?
We zullen het vanavond wel zien denk ik..

Lees net dat Murray's advocaten 3 experts hebben opgeroepen en een dozijn aan ex-patienten. Dat zal wat worden.
Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. JL Picard
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 12:04:12 #113
264694 blanket
its human nature
pi_103183878
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 17 oktober 2011 11:29 schreef Janena het volgende:

[..]

Is daar al iets meer over bekend?
We zullen het vanavond wel zien denk ik..

Lees net dat Murray's advocaten 3 experts hebben opgeroepen en een dozijn aan ex-patienten. Dat zal wat worden.
ABC heeft gisteravond gemeld dat er vandaag geen court is. Dinsdag weer.
pi_103185161
Bedankt! Handig om te weten.
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 18:29:23 #115
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103200212
Volgens de twitter van de journalisten die in de zaal zitten morgen ook geen hearing:

PatrickNBCLA Patrick Healy
Another delay in #MurrayLA trial: Defense wants more info on new coroner's test re: lorazepam. No testimony before jury till Wednesday
8 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/breaking/conrad-murray-trial
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_103200474
}:| Als het maar niet zo ver wordt uitgesteld dat de uitspraak straks komt als ik op vakantie ben. Ik wil het niet missen!

Nu kunnen we wel weer even lekker bijslapen, het hakte er wel in bij mij die late nachten!
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 18:40:17 #117
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103200597
Dat hoop ik voor je, dat er niet meer vertraging komt!

Bij mij ook, je zit toch vaak tegen beter weten in tot 1.00 uur op, en dan 's morgens reuze moe opstaan :Z
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_103201051
Waarom nou weer vertragingen?
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 18:59:02 #119
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103201233
Vandaag geen hearing voor de jury omdat getuige dr. Shafer zijn vader is overleden, en hij daarmee bezig is.
Maar wat je kan merken is dat de advocaten wel gewoon aanwezig zijn.
Morgen geen hearing voor de jury omdat:

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Walgren says the result of his test is significantly different from the defense test. "An inflated number was presented to the jury".
22 minutes ago

Het gaat dus om de hoeveelheid lorazepam die is gevonden.
Leef en Laten Leven
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 19:01:49 #120
289612 MagicTheo
Kruip, mijn zgn zoon, kruip!
pi_103201324
Volgens de twitter van de journalisten is dit het.

Edit: Robijn was me voor, haha!
PS4 | GTA Online | FIFA2015 | PSN: Joop2015
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 19:04:37 #121
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103201434
Ja, maar de vertraging morgen heeft dus niet alleen met dr. Shafer te maken, maar ook met een nieuwe Lorazepam test die ze blijkbaar gedaan hebben.
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_103201617
Testimony in #ConradMurray trial postponed; expected to resume Wednesday
pi_103202116
Vuile streek van de verdediging als ze echt een uitslag hebben laten zien die gunstig voor hen uitvalt!
  maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 19:25:39 #124
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103202344
Absoluut!

Hier een uitgebreider artikel erover:

http://news.yahoo.com/mic(...)esday-163335834.html
Leef en Laten Leven
  † In Memoriam † maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 19:47:18 #125
135305 beequeen
Lost.
pi_103203325
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 17 oktober 2011 18:59 schreef Robijn48 het volgende:
Vandaag geen hearing voor de jury omdat getuige dr. Shafer zijn vader is overleden, en hij daarmee bezig is.
Maar wat je kan merken is dat de advocaten wel gewoon aanwezig zijn.
Morgen geen hearing voor de jury omdat:

Walgren says the result of his test is significantly different from the defense test. "An inflated number was presented to the jury".
22 minutes ago

Het gaat dus om de hoeveelheid lorazepam die is gevonden.
Maar hoe kunnen die testen nou verschillen? Er is toch maar 1 uitslag van de coroner of mis ik iets?
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain
'Stupidity has become as common as common sense was before.'
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')