abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_81978336
Edit: Ik wilde iets in een KLB topic plaatsen, maar had het per ongeluk hier neergeplempt
Op woensdag 20 mei 2020 20:27 schreef epicbeardman het volgende:
Ik kom terug in november wanneer Trump weer elected wordt hier speciaal voor jou.
pi_81978389
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:43 schreef Ezio het volgende:
Faal
Dit is niet het 'Beschrijf jezelf in 1 woord topic!'

Edit: Ok, goedgekeurd.
Steam: Metonae
Origin: Metonae
Xbox One: Metonae
BattleTag: Metonae#2152
pi_81978407
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:44 schreef Metonae het volgende:

[..]

Dit is niet het 'Beschrijf jezelf in 1 woord topic!'
Wat ben je leuk.
Ik kom terug in november wanneer Trump weer elected wordt hier speciaal voor jou.
pi_81978469
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:45 schreef Ezio het volgende:

[..]

Wat ben je leuk.
Dankjewel Jij bent zelf ook niet mis

...Ik moet toch echt eens ophouden met dat smerige gebagger
pi_81978521
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:46 schreef Metonae het volgende:

[..]

Dankjewel Jij bent zelf ook niet mis

...Ik moet toch echt eens ophouden met dat smerige gebagger
Ja, je bent echt een kutuser momenteel
pi_81978677
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:48 schreef Ezio het volgende:

[..]

Ja, je bent echt een kutuser momenteel
Beste compliment ever op Fok!
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  donderdag 27 mei 2010 @ 17:53:00 #57
197057 Blistering
Gooner Pride
pi_81978709
Meisjes toch, ga dit lekker op de glijbaan uitvechten.

Vanavond staat er een leuke wipeavond geplanned op Lich King 25 HC.

Science adjusts its views based on what's observed, faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved.
pi_81978798
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:53 schreef Blistering het volgende:
Meisjes toch, ga dit lekker op de glijbaan uitvechten.

Vanavond staat er een leuke wipeavond geplanned op Lich King 25 HC.

Met zo'n instelling kom je er wel ja :p
pi_81978920
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:55 schreef Metonae het volgende:

[..]

''omg just lose alliance already scored its useless''

donderdag 27 mei 2010 @ 18:00:04 #60
197057 Blistering
Gooner Pride
pi_81978994
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 17:55 schreef Metonae het volgende:

[..]

Tsja, dat krijg je met falers in de guild
Science adjusts its views based on what's observed, faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved.
pi_81979554
Nerf Troll Regeneration

So, as you all know, I play a Shaman. I'm currently the best geared Shaman in the world and I have multiple world DPS records on WowMeterOnline. So I go into this Battleground because I feel like gracing my battlegroup with my presence, right? Everyone is cheering as I enter. They don't bother putting down a mage table or healthstone because they know that they're not going to need it--I, the Darkness, has come.

So I cast Lightning Shield on myself, because that's what Shamans do. They call down MOTES OF ELECTRICITY FROM THE HEAVENS and they SURROUND THEMSELVES with DEADLY AMOUNTS OF LIGHTNING!!! All of my teammates are instantly electrocuted to death, but me? I merely bathe in the energy; it is my plaything. Even though my teammates are now charred corpses, they continue to cheer, because they know that I can solo this. The gates open. I run in. With Ghost Wolf, my movement speed is increased by

40% PERCENT

Horde sees me run by but they can't do anything about it because I'm a ghost and I'm wolfing at

40 PERCENT

a Blood Elf Paladin with Crusader Aura on bubbles and flees in terror when he sees me traveling at

40 PERCENT

They can hear the howl of my ghost wolf. They are all cowering--no, literally, they type the /cower emote and just stand there--as I cap the Stables. I cast WATERWALKING on myself--WATERWALKING, like Jesus, and I careen towards the Blacksmith. The Horde there see me coming and they just /afk the !@#$ out. I put down my totems before I start capping Blacksmith's flag. A Rogue tries to sap me--

BAM!!

The Rogue is engulfed in flame as my Searing Totem SEARS him from the inside out! His leather clothing EXPLODES in a rain of fire that spirals around my beautiful female Draenei form as I continue to cap the Blacksmith. The fire rips through the Rogue's bones, but it doesn't even consider touching me--why? Because I've got

FIRE RESIST TOTEM

A Warlock swoops in in Demon Form and tries to Conflag me but his Conflag does 0 damage to me because of

FIRE RESIST TOTEM

A Troll Mage Slowfalls in and he Pyroblasts me but it is ineffective because of

FIRE RESIST TOTEM

Blacksmith caps. I mount up on my KAEL'THAS MOUNT--no, literally, I ride Kael'thas around, the Blood Elf--and head over to Farm, because I feel like eating some potatoes.

POTATOES. BOIL 'EM, MASH 'EM, STICK 'EM IN A STEW. AND HEARTS. SHAMAN DESIRES PALADIN HEARRRRRRRTS.

Just then, I see something through my Sentry Totem. It's the WoW General Forums! --People are complaining about how overpowered I am! They're saying that Shamans need to be nerfed. I smirk.

That's when I decide to take out my HAND OF RAGNAROS.

EIGHTY POINT FOUR DAMAGE PER SECONNNNND

I slam the Hand of Ragnaros down into the ground. Arathi Basin shatters like glass--the ground falls out from under me. The fabric of SPACE itself CRUMBLES beneath my feet. I cackle as I enter the REAL REALM, becoming a TRUE ENTITY existing ON THE PLANET EARTH. I am a Draenei walking around New York--the cops try to stop me, but they forget all about me when they take a gander at my

STONECLAW TOTEM

STONE AND CLAW COMBINED. CAN YOU TAKE IT?

But then, in the spaces between the gathering crowds, I see something. Someone. The smirk on my face deteriorates. .. it's one of the Horde. A Troll.

I thought I had destroyed Arathi Basin. I thought I had won the Battleground. But all that time--

--But all that time--...

.. there he was. Just standing there. Regenerating 5, health,

per

second.

I glared at the Troll.

The Troll glared back at me.

Silence flooded the world.

"And there's nothing you can do about it," the Troll whispered.
  Moderator donderdag 27 mei 2010 @ 18:39:32 #62
90910 crew  Drizzt_DoUrden
Rawr
pi_81980424
Ik had gewoon die Brawndo-commercial-stem in mijn hoofd bij die "40 percent" enzo

Dingen doen met dingen, da's machtig mooi
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/drizzt_dourden
pi_81981817
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 18:16 schreef synchrowise het volgende:
Nerf Troll Regeneration

So, as you all know, I play a Shaman. I'm currently the best geared Shaman in the world and I have multiple world DPS records on WowMeterOnline. So I go into this Battleground because I feel like gracing my battlegroup with my presence, right? Everyone is cheering as I enter. They don't bother putting down a mage table or healthstone because they know that they're not going to need it--I, the Darkness, has come.

So I cast Lightning Shield on myself, because that's what Shamans do. They call down MOTES OF ELECTRICITY FROM THE HEAVENS and they SURROUND THEMSELVES with DEADLY AMOUNTS OF LIGHTNING!!! All of my teammates are instantly electrocuted to death, but me? I merely bathe in the energy; it is my plaything. Even though my teammates are now charred corpses, they continue to cheer, because they know that I can solo this. The gates open. I run in. With Ghost Wolf, my movement speed is increased by

40% PERCENT

Horde sees me run by but they can't do anything about it because I'm a ghost and I'm wolfing at

40 PERCENT

a Blood Elf Paladin with Crusader Aura on bubbles and flees in terror when he sees me traveling at

40 PERCENT

They can hear the howl of my ghost wolf. They are all cowering--no, literally, they type the /cower emote and just stand there--as I cap the Stables. I cast WATERWALKING on myself--WATERWALKING, like Jesus, and I careen towards the Blacksmith. The Horde there see me coming and they just /afk the !@#$ out. I put down my totems before I start capping Blacksmith's flag. A Rogue tries to sap me--

BAM!!

The Rogue is engulfed in flame as my Searing Totem SEARS him from the inside out! His leather clothing EXPLODES in a rain of fire that spirals around my beautiful female Draenei form as I continue to cap the Blacksmith. The fire rips through the Rogue's bones, but it doesn't even consider touching me--why? Because I've got

FIRE RESIST TOTEM

A Warlock swoops in in Demon Form and tries to Conflag me but his Conflag does 0 damage to me because of

FIRE RESIST TOTEM

A Troll Mage Slowfalls in and he Pyroblasts me but it is ineffective because of

FIRE RESIST TOTEM

Blacksmith caps. I mount up on my KAEL'THAS MOUNT--no, literally, I ride Kael'thas around, the Blood Elf--and head over to Farm, because I feel like eating some potatoes.

POTATOES. BOIL 'EM, MASH 'EM, STICK 'EM IN A STEW. AND HEARTS. SHAMAN DESIRES PALADIN HEARRRRRRRTS.

Just then, I see something through my Sentry Totem. It's the WoW General Forums! --People are complaining about how overpowered I am! They're saying that Shamans need to be nerfed. I smirk.

That's when I decide to take out my HAND OF RAGNAROS.

EIGHTY POINT FOUR DAMAGE PER SECONNNNND

I slam the Hand of Ragnaros down into the ground. Arathi Basin shatters like glass--the ground falls out from under me. The fabric of SPACE itself CRUMBLES beneath my feet. I cackle as I enter the REAL REALM, becoming a TRUE ENTITY existing ON THE PLANET EARTH. I am a Draenei walking around New York--the cops try to stop me, but they forget all about me when they take a gander at my

STONECLAW TOTEM

STONE AND CLAW COMBINED. CAN YOU TAKE IT?

But then, in the spaces between the gathering crowds, I see something. Someone. The smirk on my face deteriorates. .. it's one of the Horde. A Troll.

I thought I had destroyed Arathi Basin. I thought I had won the Battleground. But all that time--

--But all that time--...

.. there he was. Just standing there. Regenerating 5, health,

per

second.

I glared at the Troll.

The Troll glared back at me.

Silence flooded the world.

"And there's nothing you can do about it," the Troll whispered.
Whehehe STONE AND CLAW COMBINED_O- .

Grappig geschreven.
pi_81982668
Mweh, klein detail vergeten. Moet natuurlijk in raid groep zitten voor ZG. Beetje jammer aangezien mijn guild en kennissen op de server uit wel geteld 2 personen bestaat. Maar wachten tot een van hun online is.
Niet 1, niet 2, niet 3 maar 4 Regenbogen!
pi_81984425
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 19:34 schreef Sjiznit het volgende:
Mweh, klein detail vergeten. Moet natuurlijk in raid groep zitten voor ZG. Beetje jammer aangezien mijn guild en kennissen op de server uit wel geteld 2 personen bestaat. Maar wachten tot een van hun online is.
Kunt ook gewoon een random inviten en binnengaan, maakt geen fuck uit als ze de party leaven
pi_81987025
hij staat niet in het goede subforum
pi_81987413
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 20:10 schreef Ezio het volgende:

[..]

Kunt ook gewoon een random inviten en binnengaan, maakt geen fuck uit als ze de party leaven
Hmm, doen we dat de volgende keer. Nu ff bezig met Strat. Dat kan ook nog wel ff duren.
pi_81991081
Lifetap zou verdomme uit de skill database genuked moeten worden! Het is als healer verdomd irritant op low level
pi_82002668
Zo, 13 keer de baron doodgemaakt vandaag. Teller staat in totaal op 25. Morgen weer verder
pi_82004325
quote:
Op donderdag 27 mei 2010 23:47 schreef Sjiznit het volgende:
Zo, 13 keer de baron doodgemaakt vandaag. Teller staat in totaal op 25. Morgen weer verder
Ik 1 keer net voor stratholme quests
pi_82005607
Yay! Loremaster of Eastern kingdoms gehaald

Nu voor Outland en Northrend (lekker op flying mount )
  vrijdag 28 mei 2010 @ 08:03:50 #72
168992 jagga
Stel je niet aan
pi_82008086
gisteren mijn huntertje 80 gedinged.
mensen moeten zich niet zo aanstellen, janken doe je thuis maar. Hier op internet is het niets anders dan bigboys.
  vrijdag 28 mei 2010 @ 08:09:20 #73
54772 Silmarwen
The World is in our hands
pi_82008139
#!@%#$% mn server is down. Ik ben vroeg wakker wil even snel Loremaster van Northrend halen maar.... mijn server is down.

Trouwens. Ik HAAT Sindragosa met elk botje, fibertje, haartje van mijn lichaam. Wat een kut fight is dat zeg.
pi_82008410
Gisteren gingen we als vanouds icc10 doen met de guild, was het allemaal heroic Wat een wipefest zeg. Uiteindelijk tot 4/12 gekomen, waarvan alleen lootship heroic

Eindelijk 4-set t10

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=skullcrusher&cn=Xtype

[ Bericht 13% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 28-05-2010 08:41:02 ]
  vrijdag 28 mei 2010 @ 09:24:46 #75
168992 jagga
Stel je niet aan
pi_82009285
quote:
Op vrijdag 28 mei 2010 08:09 schreef Silmarwen het volgende:
#!@%#$% mn server is down. Ik ben vroeg wakker wil even snel Loremaster van Northrend halen maar.... mijn server is down.

Trouwens. Ik HAAT Sindragosa met elk botje, fibertje, haartje van mijn lichaam. Wat een kut fight is dat zeg.
waarom dat?

Zo erg is het toch niet? Afgezien van dat constante gekrijs van die teef
mensen moeten zich niet zo aanstellen, janken doe je thuis maar. Hier op internet is het niets anders dan bigboys.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')