abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_157435568
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 9 november 2015 21:16 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

[..]

:D

Bij alles wat ik van haar zie gaan mijn haren ook echt overeind.
volgens mij heb ik dit ook eerder gezegd, maar ik kan best om dr lachen

de ideale (groot)moeder is ze zeker niet, maar je kan me niet wijs maken dat jij altijd je geduld kunt bewaren als je dochter er op los hoert en snoert terwijl jij haar kind opvoedt
pi_157435768
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 9 november 2015 21:43 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:

[..]

volgens mij heb ik dit ook eerder gezegd, maar ik kan best om dr lachen

de ideale (groot)moeder is ze zeker niet, maar je kan me niet wijs maken dat jij altijd je geduld kunt bewaren als je dochter er op los hoert en snoert terwijl jij haar kind opvoedt
Uhu, maar aan alles is te zien dat Jenelle mede zo geworden is door Barb. En dan nu de heilige uithangen... Nu ook (Unseen Moments), dat ze met Jace naar een film gaat waarvan Jenelle had aangegeven dat zij met hem zou gaan... Dan spoor je toch niet?
I'll be walking home after drinking all my pennies. I'll keep passing the open windows. I'll dance, even if I have nowhere to do it but in my own living room.
~ How do I feel this good, sober?
~ For the night is dark and full of terrors
pi_157438039
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 9 november 2015 21:49 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

[..]

Uhu, maar aan alles is te zien dat Jenelle mede zo geworden is door Barb. En dan nu de heilige uithangen... Nu ook (Unseen Moments), dat ze met Jace naar een film gaat waarvan Jenelle had aangegeven dat zij met hem zou gaan... Dan spoor je toch niet?
rustig, denk aan je hart
pi_157439574
Is de baby van Joe en Vee er eigenlijk al?
Aids.
  Moderator dinsdag 10 november 2015 @ 06:51:40 #280
382129 crew  Donna
pi_157441841
quote:
17s.gif Op maandag 9 november 2015 23:39 schreef Mss het volgende:
Is de baby van Joe en Vee er eigenlijk al?
Ja begin okt. geloof ik. :)
pi_157485171
leah schijnt echt gesjoemeld te hebben met t geld van dr kinderen..

quote:
Last December, In Touch Weekly released a story that stated that Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer had allegedly been caught taking money out of the trust fund that had been set up for her daughter Ali. According to the magazine, Leah had taken thousands of dollars out of Ali’s bank account. (It can be assumed that the trust fund was made up of money that Ali has received from MTV for appearing on ‘Teen Mom 2.’ Each child is paid individually for appearing on the show.)

“The account was totally drained,” a source reportedly told In Touch. “The money is supposed to go to college tuition, or in Ali’s case, medical needs. But Leah took all of it.”

At the time, In Touch stated that Ali’s father (and Leah’s ex-husband) Corey Simms, was furious when he found out what Leah had allegedly done. Today, the magazine claims that he’s finally doing something about it, after finding out that Leah allegedly took an additional $10,000 from the account belonging to her other daughter, Aleeah.

“Corey is taking Leah to court,” the magazine’s source said. “He is furious that she took that money. That was the girls’ money — not Leah’s. Corey’s going to do whatever he can to make sure it’s put back.”

The magazine claims that a court date has already been set. (The Ashley is working to confirm this.)

While The Ashley is not confirming that Leah did, indeed, take money from her girls’ accounts, she can confirm that it is possible that she could take it. In December, The Ashley explained how the payment of the children on the show generally works:

MTV is not required to set up any type of trust fund for the ‘Teen Mom 2′ kids, as reality TV is not covered under Coogan Laws or any other act, but they have done that anyway. (A Coogan account requires the parents of a child actor to set aside at least 15% of their child’s entertainment earnings into an account for the child when he or she turns 18. Unfortunately, however, kids on reality TV shows are not considered “actors,” therefore the Coogan Laws do not apply. Also, those laws only apply in certain states; Leah’s home state of West Virginia is not one of them.)

However, MTV (or the government) does not prevent the parent (or whoever is set as the “trustee” of the account until the child turns 18) from withdrawing money, provided it is for “the benefit of the child.”

Another ‘Teen Mom’ source told The Ashley last year that not all of the ‘Teen Mom 2′ kids have the same kind of account, due to them all living in different states.

Since Leah lives in West Virginia, and has since the beginning of the show, it is likely the accounts for the girls are UTMA accounts. So, while The Ashley is definitely not confirming that Leah took any money, she is confirming that it would be possible for her to do so, if she was named as the trustee of Ali’s UTMA account.

When the allegation of her taking Ali’s money hit the media last year, Leah did not deny that she had taken Ali’s money. However, she claimed that she had not spent it, but simply moved it to an account that she claimed Corey “wasn’t looking in.”

She also stated that she had put the girls’ money into CDs, but apparently, she has not been able to prove this to Corey since he is taking her to court. In the past, Leah has admitted to having problems controlling her spending.

The status of the account belonging to Leah’s third daughter, Addie, is not known.

This will be just the latest in a string of court cases involving Leah and Corey. Recently, Corey was awarded full primary custody of the couple’s twins by a judge.

Both Leah and Corey have been quiet on social media in regard to this story. The Ashley will update this story when more information becomes available.

UPDATE: The Ashley has just confirmed via a very good Teen Mom 2 source that this story is mostly FALSE. The Ashley’s source tells her that Corey has not filed anything in court against Leah in regard to the twins’ missing money.

“Corey has not taken any action at all against Leah,” The Ashley’s source tells her exclusively. “He has no idea where this story came from and does not have a court date set up to discuss the issue.”

The source tells The Ashley that the story may have a few specks of truth in it, however, in regard to the twins’ missing money.

“Currently, Corey doesn’t know where that money is,” the source said. “He has not been able to locate it yet.”

pi_157485993
Ze krijgen zelf toch ook redelijk royaal betaald voor die show?

Laatst bij Unseen Moments zat Kailyn te mopperen tegen Javi dat het allemaal prima was dat MTV dit en dat wilde filmde maar dat zij om zo en zo laat naar de sportschool ging. Waarop Javi vroeg of sportklas ook de rekeningen betaalde voor Kailyn...
I'll be walking home after drinking all my pennies. I'll keep passing the open windows. I'll dance, even if I have nowhere to do it but in my own living room.
  Moderator donderdag 12 november 2015 @ 09:19:10 #283
382129 crew  Donna
pi_157486264
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 08:59 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

Laatst bij Unseen Moments zat Kailyn te mopperen tegen Javi dat het allemaal prima was dat MTV dit en dat wilde filmde maar dat zij om zo en zo laat naar de sportschool ging. Waarop Javi vroeg of sportklas ook de rekeningen betaalde voor Kailyn...
Het is geloof ik nooit 100% bevestigd, maar het schijnt om en nabij $5000 per aflevering te zijn.
pi_157486283
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 09:19 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

Het is geloof ik nooit 100% bevestigd, maar het schijnt om en nabij $5000 per aflevering te zijn.
Klinkt me ook echt niet als een heel raar bedrag in de oren voor reality. Daarbij nog alle interviewgelden, public appearances en side deals... Echt geen karig inkomen voor de deelnemers.
pi_157486459
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 08:59 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

klopt, maar schijnbaar had leah daar niet genoeg aan
pi_157486699
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 09:32 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:

[..]

klopt, maar schijnbaar had leah daar niet genoeg aan
De medicijnen die ze gebruikte zijn ook niet de goedkoopste op straat.
Op woensdag 25 oktober 2023 21:15 schreef Nattekat het volgende:
Ben je in een pot met sarcasme gevallen als kind ofzo?
pi_157487415
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 09:51 schreef mascara-klodder het volgende:

[..]

De medicijnen die ze gebruikte zijn ook niet de goedkoopste op straat.
idd en volgens mij heeft die mary kay troep haar ook behoorlijk wat gekost
pi_157488607
quote:
Farrah Abraham adopteert een kind

Farrah Abraham heeft een niet al te beste reputatie als moeder. De realityster trekt zich hier echter niks van aan en is van plan om haar gezin uit te breiden.
De alleenstaande moeder wil haar 6-jarige dochter graag een broertje of zusje geven doormiddel van adoptie.
Bij een foto op Instagram schrijft ze: "Laten we waarderen dat adoptie een familie bij elkaar brengt. Er zijn meer dan 145 miljoen weesjes in de wereld. Mijn buren waren ook allemaal geadopteerd. Ik heb gezien hoeveel het voor hen heeft gedaan om een liefdevol huis te hebben. Een familie."
De Teen Mom-ster krijgt regelmatig commentaar op de opvoediging van de kleine Sophie. Zo liet ze het 6-jarige kind meerde keren met een dik opgemaakt hoofd rondlopen. Daarnaast liet ze ook al eens de wenkbrauwen van haar dochter harsen.
  Moderator donderdag 12 november 2015 @ 11:29:42 #289
382129 crew  Donna
pi_157488614
Nog zo`n monster. :'(
pi_157488986
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 11:29 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Nog zo`n monster. :'(
Ik vind het ook echt zo'n eng kind. Een beetje een soort van anti-christ ofzo :')
  donderdag 12 november 2015 @ 12:37:11 #291
206877 Queens
Hero Savior Psycho Slayer
pi_157489749
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 11:49 schreef mascara-klodder het volgende:

[..]

Ik vind het ook echt zo'n eng kind. Een beetje een soort van anti-christ ofzo :')
Precies dit :{
Blood for breakfast, blood for lunch
pi_157490935
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 11:29 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

[..]

quote:
Farrah’s Instagram followers were quick to point out that Farrah doesn’t really spend much time with her daughter Sophia as it is. (Over the past four weeks, Farrah has taken trips to Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and she’s about to leave for the UK.)

“Take care of the child you have before adopting another,” one follower wrote.

“How can you talk about adoption if you can’t raise your own child?” another wrote. “You used to leave your daughter with your mom all the time…Raising a kid like that is something very easy.”

Who could forget when Farrah famously said Sophia wasn’t with her because Sophia had her own life and was “doing her own thing?”
pi_157491486
Ik lees nergens in dat bericht dat ze zelf een kind wil adopteren. Of staat dat ergens anders?
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
pi_157491609
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 14:16 schreef Taartje het volgende:
Ik lees nergens in dat bericht dat ze zelf een kind wil adopteren. Of staat dat ergens anders?
quote:
"Let's embrace the power and beauty that family brings with adoption. There are over 145 million orphans in the world. I grew up with all of my neighbors being adopted and in foster care and I've seen it mean the world to them to have loving and caring homes 'a family.'

“I hope soon Sophia and I can make a world of difference by bringing home a baby brother or sister for Sophia,” she continued. “I always have been passionate about adoption as it means so much to me, my family, my community, my church and my heart thank you to all the parents who have adopted and to all the amazing children with their loving families. God bless,” Farrah wrote.
pi_157491710
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 07:14 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:
leah schijnt echt gesjoemeld te hebben met t geld van dr kinderen..

[..]

Die ziekte die Ali heeft red zet het net niet tot dr 20e hoor. Vriend van mij heeft precies hetzelfde gehad als Ali, en is met 18 jaar en 6 maanden overleden. Leah gaat het nog zwaar krijgen zonder dat geld. Echt waar Ali zou zoveel zorg moeten krijgen, verschillende rolstoelen, speciaal aangepast huis.
pi_157491765
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 14:30 schreef MotherFoker het volgende:

[..]

Die ziekte die Ali heeft red zet het net niet tot dr 20e hoor. Vriend van mij heeft precies hetzelfde gehad als Ali, en is met 18 jaar en 6 maanden overleden. Leah gaat het nog zwaar krijgen zonder dat geld. Echt waar Ali zou zoveel zorg moeten krijgen, verschillende rolstoelen, speciaal aangepast huis.
Hoe heet haar ziekte ook weer?
pi_157508275
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 november 2015 14:34 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

[..]

Hoe heet haar ziekte ook weer?
Een rare en zeldzame vorm van Muscular Dystrophy
pi_157664174
quote:
‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Chelsea Houska Announces She’s Engaged to Cole DeBoer

It’s official– Chelsea Houska and Cole DeBoer are getting hitched!

The Teen Mom 2 stars announced on Wednesday afternoon that they are engaged to be married. Chelsea, who has been dating Cole for over a year, posted several photos to her Instagram account in celebration of the happy news.

“He’s stuck now!” Chelsea captioned a photo of herself showing off her giant ring.

She captioned a close-up shot of the ring by reflecting on how happy she is to have Cole in her life.

“I honestly cannot believe how lucky I am,” she wrote. “Finally found my Prince Charming and I get to be with him for the rest of my life!”

Cole also posted about the engagement on his Instagram.

“Glad to be stuck with this fine piece of accccce!” he captioned a shot of him and Chelsea being silly.

In an interview with MTV News, Chelsea shared how Cole popped the question. Of course, Chelsea’s daughter was involved in the proposal.

“Cole brought me to a personal spot in the woods where he had photos lining the tree,” Chelsea reveals. “The pictures hanging were of him and I and the three of us as a family.”

“Cole asked Aubree if it was okay if he married her mommy,” Chelsea said. “She immediately said yes, was extremely excited, and gave him a big hug.”

Chelsea and Cole moved in together earlier this year, and, judging from her comments made during a Facebook Q&A in September, she had been anticipating a proposal from Cole.

“I sure hope so,” Chelsea responded to a fan who asked if she planned to marry Cole. “I am so so so grateful every day for that man,” she wrote. “He has adapted [to being a father figure for Aubree] above and beyond what I could’ve ever expected. I feel very lucky.”

Chelsea’s father, Randy Houska, expressed his and his wife’s joy over the engagement on Facebook.

“Welcome to the crazy Houska train, Cole,” he wrote. “Rita and I couldn’t be happier.”

Chelsea and Cole have not yet announced when or where they’ll wed, but it’s likely we’ll get to watch Chelsea’s proposal play out on the next season of ‘Teen Mom 2.’ As The Ashley confirmed to you back in September, the cast is currently filming Season 7!

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door JaneDoe op 19-11-2015 08:10:33 ]
pi_157664186
Als iemand het verdient dan is het Chels wel O+
  Moderator donderdag 19 november 2015 @ 08:47:30 #300
382129 crew  Donna
pi_157664510
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! O+
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')