abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  dinsdag 16 september 2008 @ 17:43:10 #276
145755 kahaarin
You are my sunshine......
pi_61679847
quote:
Op dinsdag 16 september 2008 17:38 schreef SunChaser het volgende:
Ikm lees al die engelse stukken niet door, maar even een vraagje, worden de ouders nog steeds gezien als daders en sluit er een eventueel net?
Nou, het is meer frappant wat er niet gebeurd, de McCanns dienen geen klacht in tegen Amaral (schrijver van het boek.) ze laten zich niet horen over de gelekte dagboekfragmenten en er komt steeds meer duidelijkheid over de betrouwbaarheid van de snifferdogs, die hebben het vaker goed dan Gerry ons wil doen geloven.

Ik begin voorzichtig te denken dat er idd een net geplaatst wordt, als de zaak echt publiek gemaakt gaat worden dan denk ik dat er veel meer ranzigheid uit de beerput komt.
be nice or go away
pi_61686209
quote:
Op dinsdag 16 september 2008 17:09 schreef kahaarin het volgende:
Ik denk dat ik weet waarom de McCanns nog geen actie ondernemen, vers van de pers:
[..]

Adem inhouden dus en hopelijk wordt het nu eindelijk eens wat meer duidelijk....

En deze:
[..]

Hmm, zouden de gegevens over vermeende pedofielen dan ook naar buiten komen, die zijn toch wel bekeken maar niet vrijgegeven aan de PJ?
Volgens mij heeft de PJ nooit inzage gehad in gegevens van pedo's in de Algarve en de UK, ivm privacy...Wat dat vrijgeven van informatie betreft in het artikel in de Herald, het is bemoedigend dat "A number of media organisations made requests under the Freedom of Information Act for details about their role in the investigation." dat heeft gedaan maar don't hold your breath, Madeleine is niet voor niets Ward of Court verklaard, tot ze 18 jr is blijft alles wat met haar te maken heeft achter slot en grendel, dát alleen al zou een reden zijn om de kaken op elkaar te houden. En dat wordt erkend in het artikel dat het een a high profile case is doet nu wel vermoeden dat inderdaad peopletjes op hoge plaatsjes erbij betrokken zijn. Verder is nu wel klontje klaar dat de media bespeeld wordt en dat journo's de bek open willen trekken. Op zich is dat ook al vet nieuws....
------------
Opmerkelijk, het verhaal/dagboekfragmenten van Kate McCann die dit weekend als een Exclusieve in The News of The World verscheen, is verdwenen, foetsie, weg! De link meldt: Page not found Sorry, the page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is unavailable.

Iemand (moderator jjp) op het 3arguidoforum mailde de krant daarover, tot nu kon hij geen valide emailadres gebruiken om te vragen waarom dat artikel is teruggetrokken....amazing. Beetje raar natuurlijk want het artikel is all over the world gecopieerd en uit geciteerd. Maar mogelijk staan er zoveel tegenstrijdigheden in dat dagboek in vergelijking met haar 1e verklaring (allemaal hier terug te vinden) dat de PJ misschien hiermee handvatten heeft voor een aanklacht? Zie dit topic.
-----------
@ SunChaser, de McCanns zijn niet onschuldig bevonden maar zoals Amaral terecht schrijft: “The Attorney General’s Office does not say that they are innocent” and the former senior officer from the Judiciária in the case investigation, who was convinced of Kate and Gerry’s guilt since the beginning, for covering up the death, expects it “to be reopened at any moment”. Bron Er waren simpelweg niet genoeg bewijzen om de zaak in een aanklacht te verwerken en we weten allemaal waardoor dát is gekomen, de totale tegenwerking van de McCanns, hun vakantievrienden (de Tapas 7) en de Britse regering. Een mega-coverup die nog nooit is vertoond met mogelijk (eigenlijk is dat wel zeker) een vet frauduleus Madeleine-fonds.
quote:
Op dinsdag 16 september 2008 17:43 schreef kahaarin het volgende:

<knip<
Ik begin voorzichtig te denken dat er idd een net geplaatst wordt, als de zaak echt publiek gemaakt gaat worden dan denk ik dat er veel meer ranzigheid uit de beerput komt.
Zou zo maar kunnen Kahaarin...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The McCanns Did Not Physically Search for Madeleine +++ (57 sec uit een interview met BBC Jane Hill)

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Suko op 16-09-2008 21:18:30 ]
pi_61697066
Allemachtig, de echtgenote (Sofia Leal) van Gonçalo Amaral, voormalig leider van het politieonderzoek en schrijver van het boek The Truth Of The Lie heeft een (ironische) Open Brief geschreven aan Kate McCann, gepubliceerd in de Portugese krant Correio da Manhã:
quote:
17/09/08 Open Letter: Gonçalo Amaral Wife reacts Ironically to Kate's Attack

Open letter to Mrs Kate Healy

Dear Madam,

You will forgive my boldness, but after I read your comment (in an interview to Expresso newspaper) concerning Gonçalo Amaral, my husband and the father of my daughters, I cannot avoid sending you these words of gratefulness. For many years, I have been trying to make myself heard in this sentiment that unites us both: "…as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace." Look at it closely:

a) Professionally

- As a Coordinator of Criminal Investigation for the Polícia Judiciária, my husband has always refused to sit around from 9 to 5 in the comfortable chair in his office, as his hierarchical status implies. Instead, he spent the day (and very often, the night) with the investigators on the terrain, coordinating searches, surveillances, apprehensions and other diligences 'in loco'. A disgrace!

But if it was only the fact that he was subject to the weather, it wouldn't be serious, as our climate is not too bad, as you know. The problem is that this dedication to the cause has earned him a non promotion in his career. Indeed, I will explain this to you, even because this case happened when the searches for your daughter were under way. My husband applied to the category of Superior Coordinator, and in between drug apprehensions, sequestrations and homicides, he somehow managed to produce a thesis about drug trafficking by sea, which he defended in Lisbon, in front of a Jury that congratulated him. Full of hope, Gonçalo Amaral returns to the Algarve and awaits the result. To his surprise, he was passed over by other colleagues (real coordinators, truth be told), because he had not been able to score points in the "professional formation" parameter. That's right, Mrs Kate, my husband spent his life working, involved in complex investigations, he was the man who apprehended the highest volumes of drugs in Portugal, but given the fact that he had no time to go to Lisbon to parade himself up and down the corridors of the PJ's Institute, he was not promoted. A disgrace, madam, a disgrace!

- As you probably know, even because you seem like a very well informed person to me, my husband's salary was less than 1.5 times the lowest salary in your country. But as a wife, as a mother and as a Portuguese citizen, I can't complain, because Gonçalo Amaral's salary was equal to 4.5 times the lowest salary in Portugal. But pay attention to the following, which is an example of what I'm going to explain next: At some point, an individual shoots a member of the PSP [urban police] and flees into neighbouring Spain. A PJ team follows him, including my husband. They stayed there for over two weeks. Now at that time, the international expense coverage was around 100 euros. As you can easily imagine, it's not possible to sleep and eat in Spain with this amount of money, much less shortly before Christmas and taking into account that the value will only be paid at around Easter time (if one's lucky). But Gonçalo Amaral never refused, not even for one day, to search for the escaped murderer, relaying the expenses onto our family accounts. And this is just one example among many. At some point in time, I suggested that we should create a fund or something similar to deal with these extraordinary expenses, but he never listened to me. You see, we also have mortgages to pay around here… A disgrace, Mrs Kate, a disgrace!

b) As a person, his behaviour has also been a disgrace, because to begin with we could never distinguish that he even had a personal life, due to the manner in which he dealt with the profession that he embraced. But if my good friend Mrs Kate allows me, I can offer you some examples:

- 5 years ago, a child named Joana "disappeared". Her mother, just like you, Mrs Kate, tried to project the case into the media, but she didn't make it any further than SIC…

Eight days later, came the confessions and the evidence: during an incestuous act between mother and uncle, the child was beaten, then dismembered and her body dumped who knows where. Mother and uncle went to jail, in a process that was coordinated by Gonçalo Amaral and which earned them almost 20 years in jail, each. But let us go a bit back in time. The child died on the 12th of September. On Christmas eve, our family was reunited for prayer, when my husband asked me to prepare a bag with some food and warm clothes, because he had not carried out his Christmas act of penance. Can you, Mrs Kate, imagine where Gonçalo Amaral went on that Christmas night under heavy rain and thunder? He went to the Olhão Prison, where João Cipriano, Joana's uncle, a confessed murderer and a clinically diagnosed psychopath, is detained. According to my husband, to simply offer an alimony to some beggar was not a sacrifice to him. The fact that he embraced and shared his Christmas meal with João Cipriano was the sacrifice that he offered to God, in memory of Joana. Is this not a disgrace? You should also know that every year, on the 12th of September, my husband has a mass celebrated in memory of Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro. He says that nobody will ever remember the poor little girl again. Right, but they remember to unjustly accuse him of actions and crimes that he never committed. Isn't this a disgrace, Mrs Kate?

- There is a last episode that I will report to you, one that I still find hard to talk about. Last year, in May, we started to move our family to Portimão. My husband was supposed to enjoy a holiday period starting on the day after your daughter's disappearance. "For obvious reasons" that didn't happen. I started on a new job, looked for a house, moved house, and tried to integrate our daughters in new schools and new routines. All of this I did alone, without any help from my husband, who for obvious reasons, was looking for your daughter, Mrs Kate. In October, on his birthday, a week after our daughters started school, Gonçalo Amaral was dismissed and returned to Faro. This was supposed to be the time of the family's reunion and it turned out to be another separation. Isn't this a disgrace? Our daughters never managed to understand, and we never managed to explain to them what obvious reasons were those that rewarded in this manner a father who left his own daughters to go looking for a child that he had never met and whose parents had neglected her. It was a pity that my dear friend Mrs Kate was not around anymore at that date, because you could have been very helpful to me in explaining these "obvious reasons" that led to their father's dismissal, to our daughters.

Finally, I can only report to you that intimately, Gonçalo Amaral is precisely what the latinos are famed for: shameless, as my pudency does not allow me to write any further.

I ask you, my good friend, to forgive these confidences from a wife and mother, but I'm certain that you will understand. I finish this letter asking you to send your mother my most sincere praises. She sounded so sincere to me, when during an interview she referred that she felt like slapping the face of the person who left her grandchildren alone. She spoke so openly that she sounded like a genuine Portuguese grandmother…

My dear friend Mrs Kate, without wishing to bother you any further, I would like to request one last favour from you: now that you have started to tell some truths, please continue, and let the world hear the truth that it has been waiting for.

Best regards,
Sofia Leal
Wife and Mother of the Daughters of Gonçalo Amaral

Source: Correio da Manhã by Joana Morais
Jee, ik geloof niet dat als dit in Nederland was gebeurd dat een echtgenote van een Inspecteur dat zou doen maar ik vind het desdanks toch moedig en zeer raak. Ook het woord disgrace is niet voor niets benadrukt, iets wat de McCanns telkenmale menen te moeten uiten. Zie verder de reactie in dit topic. Van mij krijgt ze ook een blommetje...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The McCanns Did Not Physically Search for Madeleine +++ (57 sec uit een interview met BBC Jane Hill)
pi_61697395
Hihi, thumbs up voor mevrouw Amaral.
Variety is the spice of life
pi_61697558
En dit zou ook best wel eens waar kunnen zijn, dat vreselijk lange verhaal met die dagboekfragmenten van Kate McCann in The News Of The World, nu dus teruggetrokken, iemand schrijft: "The more I read the Diary, the more I'm convinced it's satire. Very very dry and clever satire. And definitely not written by Kate McCann." Gezien in het licht dat de media toegang wenst te krijgen in deze kwesie, zie post van kahaarin "A number of media organisations made requests under the Freedom of Information Act for details about their role in the investigation." Zou dit een slimme zet zijn van de diverse kranten? Er staan nogal vreemde verwijzingen in met bv die trouwring van Kate, daar speelde Madeleine mee schrijft ze, zou M dat in haar mond hebben gestopt met alle gevolgen vandien? Hebben advocaten van de McCanns protesten laten horen wegens dit artikel met dreigen van een aanklacht? Overigens is alles nog steeds te lezen o.a. hier.

woensdag 17 september 2008 @ 13:18:18 #281
145755 kahaarin
pi_61700515
quote:

Madeleine McCann: The Al Qaeda Connection, British Police Tell All And Alone In Portugal
MADDIE WATCH - Anorak’s at-a-glance guide to press coverage of Madeleine McCann, Kate McCann and Gerry McCann

DAILY MAIL: “Mother accused of neglecting 8-year-old daughter in Portugal admits she hit the bottle but denies leaving girl alone”

There were two of her, occifer. No., wait three… four…

Stephanie Bysh stood accused of the most stupid of mistakes. After the disappearance of Madeline McCann the idea of leaving a child alone for even a moment was unthinkable to any mother in the country.

No mother should leave a child alone in Portugal for a second. No, make that a split second… Hell, you might end up selling your story to a magazine:

The “single mother” tells Closer magazine:

“I stopped taking it before the holiday, but the most I drank was two bottles of wine in a day. I was tipsy, but never drunk. Ariella was well cared for at all times. I was never out of control.”

Everyone was happy living in a small glass box with an invisible dog, eating peeled grapes…

Things took a turn for the worse when her purse containing all her money was stolen and the pair were forced to move in with a local mime artist Stephanie had befriended.

So what happened?

However trouble started when a new tenant moved into the flat and took a disliking to Stephanie. After a heated argument he reported her to the police for neglect and Ariella was taken into care.

The swine. Was he Portuguese?

“A police officer said there had been a complaint about me neglecting my daughter. I wasn’t even given the chance to have my say before they took her away. Ariella was hysterical and wouldn’t let go of me. They told me she’d only be by herself for a few hours and then I’d be able to join her, but that didn’t happen.”

To Faro. Then:

Three days later she was moved to a children’s home in nearby Loule, where officials said she was healthy and showed no signs of neglect. After waiting three weeks for the courts to reopen in September, Stephanie was released without charge and returned to her north London home with Ariella. She is now back on her medication and daughter Ariella has returned to school.

And… And nothing. Not even a comment on our Maddie. Some people have no idea. For shame!

ITN: “Public interest in McCann case tested”

A survey?

British police will consider whether it is in the public interest to release information about their involvement in the Madeleine McCann inquiry.

She’s our Maddie, so…

Leicestershire Constabulary, which led the British side of the investigation for their counterparts in Portugal, said it must apply the ‘public interest test’ before agreeing to disclosure.

Isn’t everything in the public’s interest?

Linda Dempsey, of the force’s data protection department, said:

“An initial meeting has now been held and from this we are still in the process of preparing the Public Interest Test regarding the intended response. It will be necessary to consult with other agencies to assist in this matter in order for us to give the due consideration that must be given to such a high profile case and the need to balance the needs for disclosure or not.”

Might it help keep Madeleine in the news?

Ms Dempsey added: “At the heart of this tragic case is an innocent little girl who went missing in May 2007.”

At the heart? That’s all it is. Nothing more…

LONDONIST: “Review: One Minute By Simon Stephens”

Written in a minute, as seems likely, or read in a minute? Or is it the name of a drama?…

Shining Man stages revivals of lesser known modern classics and with ecent successes Harper Regan and On The Shore of the Wide World at no less than the National Theatre mean Simon Stephens is modern classic material. One Minute from 2003 is brought back with uncanny resonance in the light of the Madeleine McCann case and post-7th July bombings London. An unreliable witness says she saw the girl - but she didn’t, she just wanted to? She did but she got the details wrong? She wants to help but can’t think how? One Minute is almost painfully contemporary even five years after its premiere.

Bombings. McCann. A link? Has Al Qaeda got her?
De commentaren bij dit bericht zijn ook de moeite waard om te lezen, niet allemaal maar er zijn er een paar die het lezen waard zijn.
Over het dagboek van Kate, ik vind het heel typisch dat het nu word afgedaan als satire, ik denk dat ze het wel heeft geschreven, immers, als ze het niet had geschreven waarom is het dan weggehaald? Maar goed de tijd zal het leren.
Hopelijk is het gevolg van het onderzoek van ITN dat de hele duvelse bende publiek gemaakt wordt, dan kan men zelf zien wat er allemaal is gedaan om Madeleine te vinden en welke gevolgtrekkingen er aan het onderzoek gegeven moeten worden.
We zitten nu alleen maar met over en weer ge-ping-pong tussen de kampen, er wordt gesuggereerd dat er niet meer naar haar word gezocht, de kans dat ze nog leeft is imho nihil maar ik vind dat er niet opgegeven mag worden te zoeken naar wat er nu daadwerkelijk met haar is gebeurd en wie daarvoor verantwoordelijk zijn geweest.
Nu is het een koude oorlog tussen de 'teams' McCann en PJ, er worden dingen teruggetrokken, verwijderd en veranderd waar je bijstaat, zou men echt zo naief zijn dat ze denken dat het daardoor simpelweg niet meer bestaat?
Ik vermoed dat de status als ward of court de dingen die specifiek schadelijk zouden kunnen zijn voor Madeleine wel kan wegpoetsen maar de bewijzen die de schuld dan wel onschuld van Gerry en Kate aanduiden, de uiteindelijke verklaringen van de tapasclan en de resultaten van de snifferdogs vallen daar imho niet onder.
Dus alleen de DNA bewijzen die zouden kunnen aantonen dat ze geen biologisch kind is van de McCanns en dat soort zaken zouden dan niet gepubliceerd kunnen worden, behalve als Madeleine dood wordt gevonden, immers een overledene kan geen aanspraak meer maken op wat voor status dan ook.
Conclusie is dan in mijn ogen dat de Tapas9 nooit kunnen bekennen of vertellen waar ze is want dat zou betekenen dat ze dan medeplichtig zouden zijn aan tegenwerken van het onderzoek, verbergen van een lijk, oplichting (het fund), eventueel dood door schuld/doodslag/moord.
De zaak zit zo muurvast dat ik denk dat het juist heel heilzaam zou zijn alles in de openheid te brengen en de kaarten nu maar eens op tafel te gooien zodat er een einde komt aan de speculaties, de mediaoptredens, de moddergooi wedstrijden en het ellendige gespin en aandachtzoeken van de McCanns.
be nice or go away
  Redactie Frontpage woensdag 17 september 2008 @ 15:01:45 #282
1150 crew  SunChaser
Leuker wordt het niet
pi_61703118
Heeft Kate het dagboek niet gewoon onlangs gschreven en zogenaamd laten lekken?
  woensdag 17 september 2008 @ 16:05:24 #283
145755 kahaarin
pi_61704855
quote:
Op woensdag 17 september 2008 15:01 schreef SunChaser het volgende:
Zou ook maar zo eens kunnen hoor, wat er wel is gezegd door een psychologe is dat Kate een dagboek bij kon gaan houden om alles op een rijtje te zetten, een soort van houvast, het van zich afschrijven, whatever, dat wil niet zeggen dat het dit dagboek betreft natuurlijk.
be nice or go away
pi_61718002
Ik heb wat snippers bij elkaar geraapt wat betreft Kate McCanns dagboek ná de 'vermissing', allereerst...op wiens verzoek schreef zij die crap?

Philomena McCann, Mr McCann's sister, said she advised her sister-in-law to keep the diary to show Madeleine how much they loved her. She told The Sun: "I asked Kate to keep this journal because at first the Portuguese police were doing very little. http://www.channel4.com/n(...)mccanns+diary/797747 17 september 2007

Iets wat ook in een commentaar staat als reactie op die flauwe kul van Kate McCann. "Why is there an entry for Thursday May 3rd when the diary did not exist until Philomena suggested to Kate she keep one to show Madeleine how hard they searched for her ?"

En iemand anders: "How come Kate can be so acurate about the first days, when she didn't even have a diary? The diary was started a few days latter when she was advised by a psychologist to do it, since it would help her to cope with the situation..."

Merkwaardig idd dat niet eens duidelijk is wie Kate adviseerde een dagboek te schrijven en het klopt ook helemaal niet met die Blog-flut van hubbie Gerry.

Overigens had Kate McCann wel eerder een dagboek waar het volgende van bekend is: "Sedatives. The Police went so far as to consider the hypothesis that the death of Madeleine had been caused by an overdose of sedatives. From Kate’s diary can be inferred her difficulties in controlling the child, "hyperactive" according to the mother. Kate’s father went so far as to speculate in public (albeit to deny it) with that possibility. It was also published that after the birth of the twins, Madeleine was subjected to treatment to control jealousy and the doctors prescribed tranquilizers. The track of the pills also faded away, although the twins slept like as angels in the presence of 40 people the night in question. 27 April 2008 http://www.mccannfiles.com/id105.html

En ook: The last diligence that was being carried out within the investigation concerned the attempt to apprehend Kate's diary, which supposedly contains the complaints about the behaviour of her daughter Maddie and the difficult relationship that they maintained prior to the disappearance, but the PJ has reportedly renounced on that piece of evidence – it is far removed from being able to sustain an accusation.
02 July 2008 http://www.mccannfiles.com/id129.html

It should also be noted that the judge kept some reservations about the requests that were made by the Judiciária’s investigators. Concerning Kate’s diary, for example, the judicial magistrate argued that only later would it be possible to know whether it could be validated, because it revealed facts from Maddie’s mother’s private life. 21 July 2008 21 http://www.mccannfiles.com/id129.html

Anyway, het belangrijkste, de eerdere schrijfsels van Kate, díe zijn belanrijk...maar ja, Madeleine werd al snel op advies van adcovaten Ward of Court verklaard en later zijn 81 documenten uit de files gehaald en overhandigd aan de McCanns, niets mag naar buiten komen wat betreft Madeleine, helemaal niets...pfff.
Vraag blijft , waarom is dat artikel uit The News of The world, als een vette exlusive, verwijderd...

@ Kahaarin, ik denk dat ze in Portugal best nog wel met de zaak bezig zijn, low profile vermoedelijk. Maar wat moet je beginnen als men wetenschap van iets heeft en men kan er niks mee???? De enige die stukjes bij beetjes (slim wel) iets los laat is Amaral. Zoals onlangs dit stukje op een persconferentie: "Reme: Do you know which secret holds the key? G.A.: He doesn't link the secret to the holiday in Mallorca, but said that the group may have one or more secrets. All of them had left the children alone that night, and English law in this regard is very strict. He says that, so far, all have stated that they were carrying out regular checks, but the day could come when they retract their statements and say that somebody asked them to say this. He says that with regard to holidays in Mallorca, Portuguese police should have questioned the couple in order to try to understand what could have happened, he said that it may have nothing to do with the case, probably has nothing to do with it, but this has be understood/known." Bron

En verder weet ik het ook ff niet....

pi_61727717
Nog een interessant stukje info, er mochten geen snuffelhondjes in de UK aan het werk, niet bij de McCanns en niet bij één van hun vakantievrienden en ook de lokale politie heeft Gerry die avond gezien...
quote:
"The dogs were prevented from continuing their work in the United Kingdom"

The following: "Gonçalo Amaral in Madrid:" The PJ was forced to issue a press release announcing the abduction of Madeleine."

Gonçalo Amaral, coordinator of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the Judicial Police (PJ) in Portimão, was out of the investigation in the disappearance of Madeleine in a key moment in the investigation: Kate and Gerry had become arguidos and investigators had compiled a list of procedures aimed specifically at the couple's friends and holidays.

"After intervention by Mark Harrison, and the results obtained by the two dogs trackers, Eddie and Keela, we thought it would be important to continue the investigation in the United Kingdom," said Gonçalo Amaral.

"Eddie and Keela had indicated that objects or places in direct relationship with McCann, but it is important to check the United Kingdom if the dogs could give us more answers," says even the inspector, adding that " the idea was to bring the two dogs in McCann to Rothley, but also among their friends, especially one of them."

"When the idea surfaced, the first thing they called me (a British officer) was that politically it would be very difficult to do… I was told that my job was to ' investigate a crime and not be politically correct." "We even prepared a sketch of the letter rogatory requesting that the two dogs (Eddie and Keela) can continue their research in England, but we do not let me go further," said the inspector.

"The other diligence that I wanted to heart, and which has also been impossible to do was to bring in Portugal witnesses Irish, in particular Martin Smith, who claimed to have seen Gerry McCann carrying a child in its arm."

"Bringing witnesses in the same place and recreate the same situation would have been important, especially when we know that there are agents of the GNR who claimed to have seen the father of the little back from the same place, this time without children in his arms," concludes Amaral.

With the arrival of October, more precisely on October 2, coincidentally his birthday day, Gonçalo Amaral, in a maneuver carefully prepared, is removed from the investigation in the disappearance of Madeleine, not for incompetence or lack of results, but simply accused of having denounced out loud what many thought to themselves: the lack of cooperation from British authorities.

Once Gonçalo Amaral dismissed from his post as a coordinator of DIC Portimão away from the investigation and the disappearance of Madeleine, the national executive decides to replace Paulo Rebelo, a man known to be close to Alipio Ribeiro and the left. Duarte Levy & Paulo
En dat werd inderdaad bericht in de Daily Mail, het verzoek om in de UK de honden Keela en Eddie te laten snuffelen bij één van die Tapasvrienden, naast een bezoekje bij de McCanns in Rothley. Madeleine: Sniffer dogs 'found scent of death' on one of the McCanns' friends 26 september 2007 En wie zou die vriend kunnen zijn? Russell O'Brien soms? Kind was ziek en hij had om schone lakens gevraagd, maar het Mark Warner Resort zegt van niets te weten. O'Brien meldt in z'n 1e verklaring wel iets over z'n kind maar niets over lakens. Hij was dus vaak opvallend afwezig die avond. Later allemaal ingevuld zeker? "Meanwhile Dr O'Brien, 36, was away from the group for up to 45 minutes while he tended to his own child, who was being sick in his apartment. He told police he had changed her bedlinen, but staff at the Ocean Club were said to have denied that any change of sheets was requested." mccannfiles

Opmerkelijk ook dat de GNR-ers (lokale Portugese politie) de vader (Gerry) hebben gezien op de terugweg, zonder kind, net als die Ierse familie Smith, die Gerry met kind op het strand hebben gezien.

Anyway, die verzoeken werden niet ingewilligd en even daarna (2 okt 2007) werd Amaral van z'n positie ontheven zoals we allen weten. "The British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown called the police counterpart of Mr.Gonçalo Amaral, in Leicester, to warn him that Gonçalo Amaral had been removed. Gonçalo Amaral was only given notice of his 'removal' from the case two hours after this call was made." Bron

pi_61735425
quote:
Op woensdag 17 september 2008 15:01 schreef SunChaser het volgende:

En wat raar dat niemand totdusver daar aan gedacht heeft. Interessant punt SC!
pi_61744107
De meningen zijn hierover verdeeld, eigenlijk gaat het er ook om of die dagboekfragmenten in de vrijgegeven files zijn te vinden, die zijn per dvd aan journalisten gegeven. Wél staat vast dat ze door Kate na de vermissing zijn geschreven op verzoek van een psych of Philomena de zus van Gerry MCann, een nogal dubieus type die allerlei nonsens verkondigde maar nu d'r klep al tijden dicht houdt, zie eerdere post. Er is al eerder in dit topic gepost dat aan de oprecht van dat dagboek wordt getwijfeld, Kate wist donders goed dat deze zouden worden gelezen door wie dan ook.

Nu de dagboekfragmenten zijn verwijderd door The News of The World zijn er verschillende argumenten voor te verzinnen. Of ze zijn niet door Kate geschreven, of wel en dan zijn ze mogelijk gelekt, of gelekt met medeweten van de McCanns, of The News of The World heeft de wet op de privacy overtreden en mogelijk schending van copyrights. Ik hou het op een enorme spin van PR-man Clarence Mitchell. Ze zijn expres 'gelekt' om Kate als barmhartige moeder neer te zetten, (iets wat totaal is mislukt imo) want de NOTW wéét natuurlijk wel dat dit artikel massaal direct wordt geciteerd en gecopieerd. (Of de PJ heeft een protest laten horen, zij hebben copieen van het dagboek en mogelijk is er mee gerommeld) Het tweede zou zijn om er ook geld uit te slaan, net als toen met de Daily Express, die moesten iets van 600.000 pond betalen wegen laster, nu blijkt trouwens dat vele artikelen gewoon 'waar' bleken. Ik heb de meeste nog op schijf...ha! Discussies hierover zijn hier te lezen.

vrijdag 19 september 2008 @ 14:56:49 #288
145755 kahaarin
pi_61760476
quote:
Op donderdag 18 september 2008 22:34 schreef Suko het volgende:
De meningen zijn hierover verdeeld, eigenlijk gaat het er ook om of die dagboekfragmenten in de vrijgegeven files zijn te vinden, die zijn per dvd aan journalisten gegeven. Wél staat vast dat ze door Kate na de vermissing zijn geschreven op verzoek van een psych of Philomena de zus van Gerry MCann, een nogal dubieus type die allerlei nonsens verkondigde maar nu d'r klep al tijden dicht houdt, zie eerdere post. Er is al eerder in dit topic gepost dat aan de oprecht van dat dagboek wordt getwijfeld, Kate wist donders goed dat deze zouden worden gelezen door wie dan ook.

Nu de dagboekfragmenten zijn verwijderd door The News of The World zijn er verschillende argumenten voor te verzinnen. Of ze zijn niet door Kate geschreven, of wel en dan zijn ze mogelijk gelekt, of gelekt met medeweten van de McCanns, of The News of The World heeft de wet op de privacy overtreden en mogelijk schending van copyrights. Ik hou het op een enorme spin van PR-man Clarence Mitchell. Ze zijn expres 'gelekt' om Kate als barmhartige moeder neer te zetten, (iets wat totaal is mislukt imo) want de NOTW wéét natuurlijk wel dat dit artikel massaal direct wordt geciteerd en gecopieerd. (Of de PJ heeft een protest laten horen, zij hebben copieen van het dagboek en mogelijk is er mee gerommeld) Het tweede zou zijn om er ook geld uit te slaan, net als toen met de Daily Express, die moesten iets van 600.000 pond betalen wegen laster, nu blijkt trouwens dat vele artikelen gewoon 'waar' bleken. Ik heb de meeste nog op schijf...ha! Discussies hierover zijn hier te lezen.
Het rondje Anorak gaat hier ook over vandaag:
quote:
Madeleine McCann: More Kate Fury, Juliet Stevenson Feels And Ben Affleck Returns
MADDIE WATCH - Anorak’s at-a-glance guide to press coverage of Madeleine McCann, Kate McCann and Gerry McCann

DAILY MIRROR: “Kate’s fury at leaked diary story”

Such is Kate McCann’s weekly tabloid fury, it’s a wonder she has any time to do anything other then be furious.

Kate McCann was last night said to be devastated by the unauthorised publication of her diary. You mean those extracts that appeared in the News of the World, sister paper to the Sun, the Mirror’s main rival..?

Lawyers for the McCanns are thought to be demanding an apology and payout for the Find Madeleine fund. The McCanns did not comment.

A payout? Well, if her words sell newspapers, it seems fair.. Unless they are in the public interest?

DAILY MAIL: “Truly, madly, deeply disturbing: A missing child leads Juliet Stevenson to some grisly secrets in a dark new drama”
An actress… A missing child… A drama… Now, that’s entertainment.

Set in two time zones, it follows Juliet’s character, journalist Catherine Heathcote, trying to unravel the unsolved disappearance more than four decades earlier of a teenage girl, stepdaughter of the supercilious squire (Greg Wise, in fine lip-curling form) of a secluded, not to say secretive, Yorkshire village.

A murder of a young ‘un set in the past… Think you’ve read it? And..?

“I have always been haunted by the Suzy Lamplugh case, the estate agent who went missing and was never found. And what about poor little Madeleine McCann?”

Indeed. What about her?

“I just don’t know how parents cope with that lack of closure. I just know I simply couldn’t let go.”

Just like the papers, then…

MOVIES (Ireland): “Interview : Ben Affleck - Ben Affleck steps behind the camera for his big comeback ‘Gone Baby Gone‘, out on DVD from this weekend.”

It’s the entertaining story of a missing child…

It was the movie that was going to reignite his career, but then, a real life tragedy derailed Ben Affleck’s comeback. It’s got to be tough.

Poor, poor, Ben. How did he cope?

Yep, all signs pointed to a glorious comeback for the fallen hunk with the cheeky smile. And then Ben Affleck heard about the Madeline McCann kidnapping. Which, eerily, echoed the story at the centre of Gone Baby Gone.

Ben..?

“The Madeline McCann tragedy just hit me like a train,” says Affleck. “It’s such a terrible, terrible thing, to have something like this happen, and we naturally didn’t want to add to anyone’s pain by releasing a movie that might stir up difficult issues or bad memories. We just had to put everything on hold when it came to releasing Gone Baby Gone on this side of the water.”

Still, it’s a good fulcrum for every interview…
Hoe dan ook weer een mooi smoke screen, ik ben benieuwd wat er nu weer boven komt drijven, telkens als er zo'n bommetje ontploft moet er iets anders onder het tapijt.
be nice or go away
pi_61770037
quote:
Op vrijdag 19 september 2008 14:56 schreef kahaarin het volgende:

[..]

Het rondje Anorak gaat hier ook over vandaag:
[..]

Hoe dan ook weer een mooi smoke screen, ik ben benieuwd wat er nu weer boven komt drijven, telkens als er zo'n bommetje ontploft moet er iets anders onder het tapijt.
Hooooi Kahaarin, nou...iig biedt zusterblad van NOTW The Sun al excuses aan: Kate McCann: An apology. IMO enkel en alleen met als doel natuurlijk dat den lezerd moet denken dat het allemaal per ongeluk is gepubliceerd ('arme Kate') en dat het wel wáár moet zijn. En dat terwijl er allemaal onvolkomenheden in staan en voor een dokter heel slecht/onbenullig geschreven. En mogelijk zijn ze anders voor dat artiklel gewoon betaald, want dát is de taal die McCanns kennen....Het is nog steeds niet duidelijk of dat dagboek van na de vermissing in de vrijgegeven files zit, indien niet dan moeten ze wel van het team McCann komen.... Maar wacht ff, wat zegt The Mirror: "Because of its sensitive nature, the material was not included in 19 files made public by prosecutors. The friend added: "The suspicion is these diaries have been leaked by someone in the Portuguese authorities." Wat een stelletje ongelofelijke leugenaars, spinners, scammers etc etc...
-------------------------
Ter herinnering:
quote:
5.8.08 McCann will not take legal action against Portuguese Government Rogério Alves, former Bar Association President, told today that the McCann couple “don't see any reason to sue the Portuguese Government.” Mr. Alves said that Gerry and Kate “were obviously frustrated because they couldn't find what happened to their daughter and who was responsible for it, but they don't infer that (Portuguese) police has done a bad job, or that there is any reason to sue the Portuguese Government.” Talking to “Barlavento Online” a Algarve news site, Mr. Alves admitted that, after the analysis to the 30 thousand pages of the files is finished, “we can reach the conclusion that we should do nothing and just leave everything as it is”, concerning further legal action for reopen the investigation of appeal to the Public Prosecutor's Office. “The fact that the investigation hasn't found what was the crime and the perpetrator doesn't mean that police has done a bad job”, the McCann lawyer said.
Zo, nog ff en is dus 20 september en voor zover ik nu heb gelezen (of eigenlijk niet heb gelezen) is er geen verzoek van de McCanns gekomen om de zaak te heropenen: "The law stipulates 20 days to require the opening of instruction of a process, but as currently they are to elapse the vacations judicial the stated period will finish the 20 of September." (uit de link in dit artikel, met Babelfish vertaald)

Het team McCann wenst dus niet een heropening van de zaak om verder naar Madeleine te zoeken. Nee dat doen die good-for-nothing PI's dan wel...niet naar Madeleine hoor, nee...er zijn mogelijk nog getuigen te 'bezoeken' (lees intimideren), verhalen in elkaar te flansen om Madeleine in het nieuws te houden, misschien weer nieuwe sifhtings etc etc....Maar zoeken naar Madeleine??? Of zouden ze toch weten waar ze is, dat ze wordt behandelt als een prinses zoals ze telkens schrijven, overtuigd dat Madeleine in handen van pedo's is...

En ik herhaal maar weer eens een quote 13/ 8/2007:"Mrs McCann told Woman's Own magazine: "I've never liked uncertainty. And this is the worst kind of limbo. "Gerry and I have spoken about this and in our heart of hearts we'd both rather know - even if knowing means we have to face the terrible truth that Madeleine might be dead. We both need to know." In her interview Mrs McCann paints a vivid picture of her daughter as a sociable and funny child. She said: "She has a lot of personality and her name actually means 'tower of strength'. But she hated it when we called her Maddie - she'd say, 'My name is Madeleine', with an indignant look on her face. "I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth." Bron

Lousy parents...

pi_61835981
Boeh!

Weinig nieuws verder, zoals eerder gepost, de datum is verstreken, 20 sept.: "Gerry and Kate McCann have not requested that the police continue their search into the disappearance of Madeleine." Interessante argumenten, om te onthouden, terug te lezen onder het mom van, waar gaat het ook al weer over etc: The ongoing evidence against the McCanns
quote:
EVIDENCE REVIEW

1. Cadaver dogs signalled at a number of places in the apartment and around the car (but re the latter, the only material found did not elicit the response). Blood dogs signalled in both the apartment and the car.

2. There was a 99.9% certain DNA match with Madeleine in the hire car - the Renault Scenic.
[This is my (and others') interpretation of press reports of the evidence file which refer to the match involving identification of 15 out of 19 DNA markers (the four outstanding being too degraded for analysis). However, this is a controversial area as the FSS issued a downbeat summary of the evidence. But that was couched in such general terms that it is difficult to see how it justifies the match being ignored. Clearly this matter cannot be fully resolved until we have access to the full evidence file.] Amaral, the leading police investigator at the time the FSS reached its conclusion, stated in interview with Hola (12.9.08) "the girl’s blood was found as well as in a car rented 23 days later".

Also [thanks to Cati] Apartment 5A: Eddie, the 'cadaver dog' and Keela, the 'blood dog' marked on the same local: behind the sofa (which according to the PJ was moved by the McCanns). The tiles were removed and sent to FSS. The blood found by keela was degraded and the lab was able to check only 5 markers. They ALL matched madeleine's DNA.

So all the forensic evidence is fully compatible with the parental involvement theory.

3. KMC refused to answer 48 questions put to her by PJ.

4. Among the questions asked of both GMC and KMC were questions enquiring as to whether they had considered relinquishing their parenting rights over Madeleine i.e. putting her up for guardianship by a relative, or for adoption. KMC refused to answer. GMC appears to have denied that was the case. Not clear what grounds the PJ had for asking this question.

5. MMC's bed appeared to be relatively undisturbed. Some accounts suggest there was no evidence of it having been slept in. Other accounts note the shape of a sleeping child. I wonder at the fact that the parents did not throw back the cover to look for signs of blood or a kidnap note.

6. From photographs it does appear that the window would be a difficult egress point. (However that is hardly of much relevance to the general credibility of an abduction scenario given there could be an accomplice.)

7. Kate and Gerry had a serious row on the night of 2nd May/morning of 3rd May. Kate slept in children's room. (Claims she slept in cot. But one poster suggests perhaps she slept with Maddy in her bed.)

8. Two doctors (one a close college friend of KMC) made a serious allegation about one of the Tapas 7 and GMC. The witness statement made early in May was not passed by UK Police to PJ for seven months, until Jan 08.

9. McCanns refused to return for reconstruction because they feared prosecution for negligence.

10. KMC threatened PJ with "government pressure" if they took her in for formal questioning.

11. Portugese Prosecutors produced an incredible "pro" summary of the evidence. They ruled out negligence charges on the basis that the McCanns had "suffered enough already". Interesting legal concept. Surely applies to all parents who lose their children as a result of negligence. [Do any Portugese commentators wish to add to this?]

12. Brian Kennedy approached Martin Smith key witness who had identified GMC carrying a child on 3rd May. Presumably he did so on behalf of the McCanns rather than himself (since he has not been accused of anything). [Personally I think witness statements dating from Sept 07 supposedly relating back to May 07 are worthless.]

Amaral wanted to have the Irishman return to Portugal for questioning re his later identification of the man carrying a child towards the beach on the night of Madeleine's disappearance. The PJ did include Martin Smith in the rogatory letters sent to the Home Office, but because of his domicile in the Republic of Ireland was not legally covered for re-questioning by the Leicestershire police.

13. There was some sort of large cold bag in the boot of the Scenic. Photos have appeared showing the bag. It appears to have some relevance to the DNA sampling but no confirmation on that yet.

14. Jane Tanner appears to have changed her evidence. Whereas on the Panorama programme (made with her co-operation and with respect to which she made no correction) Gerry McCann and Jes Wilkins were shown as standing on the other side of the road as she passed, her drawing of relative positions contained in the evidence file shows they were on the same side of the road. She must therefore have passed directly by them. However she has given no indication that she said hello to GMC - which if she did not is remarkable. JW denies seeing her. GMC has never said he saw her as far as we know [now confirmed in evidence].

Apparently JW now thinks he could have his back to the top of the road and so would not have seen "bundleman". Not really relevant in any case. But of course if he was talking to GMC one might expect GMC to be facing the other way in which case he too should have seen bundleman.

15. Frances Kennah, the Head of UK Central Authority,Home Office refused a request from PJ for details of GMC's ATM cards on the grounds that the request was disproportionate. (Homicide is clearly not considered a very important matter in the UK Central Authority.)

16. Catriona Baker, Maddy's personal nanny, stated that the McCanns did no searching for Madeleine on the night of 3rd/4th May. She also stated that Maddy became frightened and started crying when she was taken on a boat trip in PDL. Now appears that Maddy is confirmed by the nannies as being part of the boat trip party on morning of 3rd May. [Note: This is still a matter of some controversy. There appear as yet to be no details of Catriona Baker's witness statement. No Tapas 7 members claim to have seen Madeleine on 3rd May, except perhaps for David Payne, visiting early evening, though he does not mention her by name.]No confirmatory photos though. May be a lot more to add on the day's events. Only fingerprints found on the window frame in Maddeleine's bedroom (the one with the infamous so-called jemmied shutter) were Kate McCann's. No sign of any abductor entering or exiting via that window!

17. Cuddlecat photographed as being on Madeleine's bed. No sign of any high shelf, as originally described by Kate McCann. However, it is not known whether she claims to have taken it down from the "high shelf" and then put it back on the bed where it would normally be found.

18. PJ were concerned about the four photographs of Madeleine said to have been downloaded from a digital camera and printed by Gerry McCann on the night of her disappearance on a printer at the Ocean Club. PJ maintain that they could not have been rinted there in that format. However: [Thanks to Paulo Reis] The printer used for the pictures of Madeleine belonged to a British member of the staff of Ocean Club. She brought it from her room to the reception. The pictures were printed using a memory card given to her by Russel O'Brien, around midnight. PJ wanted to check the printer, but she said that her boyfriend took it with him,to France. Anyway, experts from the PJ Laboratory considered that it was almost impossible to get a specific "fingerprint" from the pictures produced by that kind of printer.

19. Metodo 3, once hired, concentrated its early efforts on Robert Murat in its search for Madeleine, but the PJ found their evidence "speculative and without basis."

20. Rachael Mampilly Oldfield was the person who contacted the BBC, at around 2 a.m. on the morning of May 4th, to report the disappearance of Madeleine. No mention of the Sky TV contact.

21. KMC is reported by a Tapas 7 friend as hitting the wall in frustration at Maddy's disappearance. It is stated this caused bruising. No explanation of how far this bruising spread.

22. [Thanks to Paulo Reis] Gerry's fury: When GNR arrived, Gerry McCann walked to them, kneeled down and put both his hands in the ground, in the same position as a Muslim praying, and shouted twice, with rage in his voice, saying something that the witnesses close to them could not understand. Note: Interesting observation - Freemason sign is to raise both hands in the air, palm forwards. Possibly consistent with this gesture? - which might otherwise be considered unusual for a professional person of his background. However, this is pure speculation.

23. Tanner and O'Brien left their 11 month old baby whom they knew to be ill (restless, unable to sleep) in the apartment with its sibling. They went off to enjoy themselves with friends.

24. Tanner claims to have known that GMC was on the way back from 5A when she "saw" him and Jeremy Wilkins talking together.

25. Not clear, but possible Tanner may have been claiming that she saw the abductor emerging from the alley (rear of the property).

26. Both Tanner and O'Brien were (by Tanner's admission to the Police) very close to the crime scene around the relevant time.

27. Tanner did not use a mobile phone to contact her partner when Oldfield informed her that O'B was staying at the apartment because their 11 month old baby was unwell. She hurried to finish her meal and then went to rejoin her partner, O'Brien at about 9.40.

28. Tanner's account to police about how she heard of Maddy's disappearance is at slight but significant variance from the Panorama account. In Panorama, she hears a commotion, opens the door and is then informed in a matter of fact way by FP that "Maddy's gone." In the interview statement, it appears she heard both KMC and FP screaming that Madeleine had been taken whilst still in the flat. An odd discrepancy, made odder by the fact that the Panorama account sounds singularly unconvincing.

29. [Thanks to Vanilla Biscuit] There were early reports that 2 of the Tapas men were tired on the evening of the 3rd because they had been out rowing that afternoon, but those reports had been whoosh-clunked and very few other posters seemed to remember them, but it is confirmed in Tanner's statement: 'At 2.45, after she had finished playing tennis, JT went back to her apartment where she stayed with her daughter Evie.Her husband and Matthew Oldfield had gone sailing.'

30. Kate McCann confirms that JT revealed her claimed sighting of the abductor on the night of 3rd/4th May and she was aware of it. There is no indication that this led to any particular focus for the search.

31. [Thanks to Swannie for this observation.]According to Payne's April 2008 statement in Leics from Paulo Reis http://gazetadigitalmadel(...)nnis-tournament.html

"David knocked at the A5 apartment about 6:30pm. Kate had JUST FINISHED HAVING A BATH and David saw that the kids were already bathed and were in their pyjamas, playing around. It was Gerry who asked him to check on Kate and the kids, Payne told Police. According to Kate, David knocked at the door (the door facing the swimming pool). She just put a towel around her, went to the living room and they had a brief talk."

Yet according to Kate's statement taken on May 4th 2007:

"Yesterday, after the daily routine, Madeleine and the twins went to bed at around 7.30. They were in their respective beds. The interviewee and her husband stayed in their apartment to relax until 8.30pm. SHE TOOK A BATH did her make-up and drank a glass of New Zealand wine with her husband."

32. Video of Eddie and Keela (highly skilled at detecting cadaver/blood scents) at work has been released. Shows that the dogs' indications were very clear. On the basis that studies have shown accuracy in the 90-100% range (taking a 95% figure), the mathematical chances of them mis-identifying 7 locations [note - I think it was 7 separate locations - to be double checked] is 64 million to one. It appears there is no evidence of the dogs having mis-identified in any other case.

33. Amaral has indicated during a speech in Madrid that : "The PJ was forced to issue a press release [on 5th May 2007] announcing the abduction of Madeleine" . John Buck, the British Ambassador in Lisbon at the time of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance went to Portimão to demand that the PJ immediately announce to the media – especially the British media – that the disappearance of Madeleine was an abduction and that her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann were two innocent victims. According to sources close to the British Embassy in Lisbon, the Ambassador John Buck, previous to this intervention at the PJ in Faro and Portimão, has already discussed the affair with the Portuguese Minister for Foreign Affairs.

Clarrie nonsense shown to be rubbish:

1. Dutch sighting of Ms. Stam. Dutch Police did investigate and passed conclusions to PJ. Dutch Police ruled there was no possibility the girl in question was Madeleine. [Sure there will be more to follow on this - the fact that Dutch Police were certain about this, suggests perhaps the Dutch Police know something about Ms. Stam or her report that we don't. Can any Dutch posters help? Update: Disparaging posts about Ms. Stam have been left on a Dutch website by someone claiming to be a neighbour of hers. Not known if these are genuine.]

2. Two e fits - bloke staring at the Ocean resort - person traced. Barrington Gordon Norton.
Music teacher. Known in PDL. Nothing to link him with case.

3. Interpol confirm there is no credibility to the UK tip off of a Belgian paedo ring "ordering up" Maddy. Clarrie's attempt to imply this was ignored is shown to be a complete and utter pack of whatever.

4. Sky News' Greg Milam confirms that all CCTV "Maddy" images have been followed up by PJ and none have any credibility. While he reports this the CCTV still of a young girl that was used by UK press with the Miss Stam story was shown - suggesting that the coupling of that with the Stam story (on many websites and in newspapers) was indeed COMPLETELY BOGUS.

5. Even the McCanns are now reported as reluctant to commit to sightings. Hardly surprising given the history of such sightings.

6. Clarrie has in previous interviews claimed there was confusion about the timings and that this was understandable because all (or,later, many) of the Tapas 9 did not have watches or mobile phones with them. It is clear from the statements that NONE of those interviewed claim any great difficulty in determining the timing of their movements on the evening of 3rd May.

7. On the appearance of "The Truth About the Lie" Clarence Mitchell said that lawyers are studying Amaral's book as a "matter of urgency".

"Mr Amaral will face immediate and swift legal action if he in any way implies, either directly or indirectly, that Kate and Gerry were involved in the disappearance or harming of their daughter," he said.

Ongoing thread on The 3 Arguidos forum
Gelezen op een voor mij nieuw blog, met heel veel info, artikelen, achtergronden en ongezouten kritiek... Een dame met een missie zo te lezen. http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/

En verder verslapt mijn aandacht een beetje...

dinsdag 23 september 2008 @ 13:30:17 #291
145755 kahaarin
pi_61849056
quote:
Op maandag 22 september 2008 21:26 schreef Suko het volgende:
Boeh!

Weinig nieuws verder, zoals eerder gepost, de datum is verstreken, 20 sept.: "Gerry and Kate McCann have not requested that the police continue their search into the disappearance of Madeleine." Interessante argumenten, om te onthouden, terug te lezen onder het mom van, waar gaat het ook al weer over etc: The ongoing evidence against the McCanns
Idd weing nieuws, alleen rondje anorak en dat gaat over de christians praying for Maddy:
quote:

The Madeleine McCann Christian Prayer Circle Says God Took Her

CHRISTIANITY TODAY: “Christians pray for missing Madeleine”

Christians around the world joined in prayer on Friday for the safe return of missing Madeleine McCann and the release of all children held by criminal networks.

Do the Christians know what happened to Madeleine, then?

The worldwide day of prayer was organised by the Madeleine Prayer Circle.

Join hands…

The group’s John Wearne says:

“We feel that the battle is spiritual and by going through prayer that God will listen to the cries of His people and that this will sway the spiritual balance in Madeleine’s favour.”

Demons took her?

“Everything is done through God and there is total belief that one day Madeleine will one day come home. God may have a greater plan for others and may well be using Madeleine in that plan. We petition God always for His will to be done and ask that Madeleine be brought home.”

So it was God that took Madeleine?

IRISH INDEPENDENT: “Family seeking closure as search resumes for Fiona”

THE mother of missing woman Fiona Pender has only only wish: to lay her daughter to rest alongside her late father and brother.

Sad stuff. Go on:

Ms Pender was eight months pregnant when she went missing on the morning of August 23, 1996. Twelve years after her disappearance, gardai are still trying to find her body.

Such are the facts. And our Maddie?

Officers have told Mrs Pender that a top investigator, who was involved in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, is working alongside gardai.

Now, there’s a comfort. There might be a book in this, after all. It’s Ireland’s Maddie, no?

STUFF (NZ): “Top 10 TV picks: September 23-29”

Anything good on?

Sunday Theatre: Torn: Child abduction drama that could have been torn from the headlines of the Madeleine McCann case - but then fast-forwards 12 years to the mother thinking she’s seen her missing daughter. Coronation Street’s Bradley Walsh (Danny Baldwin) stars. Part one of two.

Fact and fiction. A super-fiction. Now that’s entertainment…
quote:
Gelezen op een voor mij nieuw blog, met heel veel info, artikelen, achtergronden en ongezouten kritiek... Een dame met een missie zo te lezen. http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/

En verder verslapt mijn aandacht een beetje...
Hmm, leuk overzicht, maar idd, de aandacht is aan het verslappen, als er in de nabije toekomst geen breaking news komt denk ik dat een nieuw topic even moet wachten totdat er idd breaking news is, wat jij?
be nice or go away
pi_61849773
quote:
Op dinsdag 23 september 2008 13:30 schreef kahaarin het volgende:

[..]

Idd weing nieuws, alleen rondje anorak en dat gaat over de christians praying for Maddy:
[..]

[..]

Hmm, leuk overzicht, maar idd, de aandacht is aan het verslappen, als er in de nabije toekomst geen breaking news komt denk ik dat een nieuw topic even moet wachten totdat er idd breaking news is, wat jij?
Halleu Kahaarin. Scherp van Anorak, uit jouw artikel:
quote:
Christians around the world joined in prayer on Friday for the safe return of missing Madeleine McCann and the release of all children held by criminal networks.

Do the Christians know what happened to Madeleine, then?

The worldwide day of prayer was organised by the Madeleine Prayer Circle.

Join hands…

The group’s John Wearne says:

“We feel that the battle is spiritual and by going through prayer that God will listen to the cries of His people and that this will sway the spiritual balance in Madeleine’s favour.”

Demons took her?

“Everything is done through God and there is total belief that one day Madeleine will one day come home. God may have a greater plan for others and may well be using Madeleine in that plan. We petition God always for His will to be done and ask that Madeleine be brought home.”

So it was God that took Madeleine?
Ergelijk ook, iedereen die gelooft geeft maar een draai aan het verhaal Madeleine, net hoe het uitkomt. Ik geloof niet maar het kan niet deugen dat goede en foute luitjes hogere machten menen te moeten aanroepen om eigenlijk alleen hun eigen ziel te reinigen....pfff. Madeleine is weg/dood en er moet naar worden gezocht wie daarvoor verantwoordelijk is/zijn en wáár ze is, punt uit.

Je hebt gelijk Kahaarin, niet echt nieuws, ik lees af en toe wel interessante thema's, invalshoeken enzo, maar uiteindelijk lopen er nog steeds mensen rond die precies weten waar Madeleine is en die houden lekker de koppen dicht. We houden de ogen en oren open en starten idd indien echt nieuws een nieuw topic. We blijven ondertussen alert!

dinsdag 23 september 2008 @ 14:23:24 #293
145755 kahaarin
pi_61850097
quote:
Op dinsdag 23 september 2008 14:06 schreef Suko het volgende:

Halleu Kahaarin. Scherp van Anorak, uit jouw artikel:
Hey hoi Suko, vond ik ook, er wordt mij nu iets teveel gezweefd, dit heeft niets te maken met het onderzoek of de zaak maar met zieltjes winnen en konten schoonpraten.
quote:
Ergelijk ook, iedereen die gelooft geeft maar een draai aan het verhaal Madeleine, net hoe het uitkomt. Ik geloof niet maar het kan niet deugen dat goede en foute luitjes hogere machten menen te moeten aanroepen om eigenlijk alleen hun eigen ziel te reinigen....pfff. Madeleine is weg/dood en er moet naar worden gezocht wie daarvoor verantwoordelijk is/zijn en wáár ze is, punt uit.
Precies, het moet niet zo zijn dat er met dit soort berichten voor wordt gezorgd dat de aandacht verslapt en men de boel een beetje op 1 lijn gaat krijgen, de aandacht zou op de zoektocht naar Madeleine moeten liggen maar er komt verder helemaal geen nieuws binnen.
quote:
Je hebt gelijk Kahaarin, niet echt nieuws, ik lees af en toe wel interessante thema's, invalshoeken enzo, maar uiteindelijk lopen er nog steeds mensen rond die precies weten waar Madeleine is en die houden lekker de koppen dicht. We houden de ogen en oren open en starten idd indien echt nieuws een nieuw topic. We blijven ondertussen alert!
Lijkt mij ook een goed plan, magoed, misschien dat er een modje kan zeggen of andere meelezers of het fijn is om wel een topic te houden, waar misschien dan wat minder in wordt gepost, of dat we alleen een doorbraak moeten melden, wat dan weer meer iets is voor in Nieuws......?
Natuurlijk blijf ik het wel in de gaten houden maar zoals het nu is posten we alleen maar de onzin berichten van met name Anorak en de hersenspinsels van fora, ook wel heel gezellig natuurlijk maar niet echt meldenswaardige items.
be nice or go away
pi_61858342
quote:
Op dinsdag 23 september 2008 14:23 schreef kahaarin het volgende:
<knip>

Lijkt mij ook een goed plan, magoed, misschien dat er een modje kan zeggen of andere meelezers of het fijn is om wel een topic te houden, waar misschien dan wat minder in wordt gepost, of dat we alleen een doorbraak moeten melden, wat dan weer meer iets is voor in Nieuws......?
Natuurlijk blijf ik het wel in de gaten houden maar zoals het nu is posten we alleen maar de onzin berichten van met name Anorak en de hersenspinsels van fora, ook wel heel gezellig natuurlijk maar niet echt meldenswaardige items.
Goed plan, iets minder posten of een doorbraak in een Nieuws-topic. Of allebei... Maar goed, misschien kan Mod Tmaatje (e.a.) een mening hierover ventileren?
  woensdag 24 september 2008 @ 15:26:33 #295
145755 kahaarin
pi_61878500
quote:
Op dinsdag 23 september 2008 19:58 schreef Suko het volgende:

[..]

Goed plan, iets minder posten of een doorbraak in een Nieuws-topic. Of allebei... Maar goed, misschien kan Mod Tmaatje (e.a.) een mening hierover ventileren?
Goed plan, dit was het enige 'nieuws' van vandaag.....
quote:
How Madeleine McCann And Pricness Diana Made Us Fear

DAILY TELEGRAPH: “Baroness Neuberger: Children will grow up not trusting anyone in Britain’s risk-averse society”

Paedo!

Recent figures show there are no men under 25 working in England’s state-run nurseries, such is the fear of being branded a paedophile…

But no figures are given. How many men used to work in state-run nurseries? The Telegraph does not say; but it does find time to tell readers that:

“Her comments come amid increasing concerns that Government policies are poisoning relationships between people.”

It’s Gordon Brown who’s to blame. Shifty eyes…

Many people already say they are put off volunteering with children because of costly and time-consuming Criminal Records Bureau checks, and the problem is set to worsen from next year when 11.3 million adults who work with young people will have to undergo detailed background checks.

Yeah, as many as “many”. Can the paper be a little less specific?

Of course, the people checking the workers might be part of the same paedo gang as the wannabe-teachers, and well, you know…

Says the Baroness:

“We have become seriously risk-averse - fearful as a nation, scared of terrorists, child molesters and violence on the street - and as a result we make it harder and harder to help those who need our aid, and we become more and more withdrawn into ourselves.”

Good point. And Our Maddie..?

She goes on:

“Such a level of protection as we have instituted will make children unable to trust anyone. It is as if we are trying to create a risk-free society, which we know in our heads and our hearts is impossible. The result is that we restrict and we regulate, hoping to make abuse impossible, while knowing we cannot. And, that way, we deter the willing and the kind.”

We need a paedophile amnesty, not to drive it deeper underground. And Our Maddie?

The problem was highlighted after the death of Diana, Princess of Wales when, according to Lady Neuberger, public outpouring of grief was really about people feeling sorry “for themselves” and “looking inward”.

Our tanned Princess who reached out and with a manicured nail and some to-die-for gems touched our hearts.

She said mistrust and hostility to others deepened following the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and 7/7, and the Soham and Madeleine McCann cases, and the situation was made still worse by the Government’s response of increasing surveillance and bureaucracy.

A good point well made has been turned into a game of Tabloid Bingo, by the new Tabloid Telegraph.
be nice or go away
pi_61882074
quote:
Op woensdag 24 september 2008 15:26 schreef kahaarin het volgende:

[..]

Goed plan, dit was het enige 'nieuws' van vandaag.....
[..]
Ha ha, jeetje...krijgt zo'n ouwe sok ook haar zegje..pfff. De commentaren zijn iig om te gillen!

Maar goed, iemand (Sherlock) schreef het volgende, doeltreffend: Madeleine the unloved
quote:
"Despite waxing lyrical about what a lovely child she was, not one member of Madeleines family is prepared to speak up for her. Aunty Phil now knows nothing was JEMMIED as do all the rest of them, they all know that the little girl they profess to love was booked into the creche for every session and was left alone every evening but not one CARES poor-Madeleine .

No Grandma or Grandpa No Aunty No Uncle No Cousin No Godparent No Parents Friend No Friends parents, No lawyer , No Judge , No Member of Parliament, No serving British policeman, No British journalist No one prepared to ask awkward questions on her behalf . Anyone who knew her who has done nothing to bring her justice and done everything to hide the truth is every bit as guilty as the person by whose action she died. I sincerely hope that all those who know her parents have lied and are still supporting them are haunted by that little girls miserable holiday and sad short life however much they pretend it was otherwise-behaviour charts for a three year old -how sinister is that FSS?"
Ik kan er nog een boel YouTube-jes tegenaan gooien maar soms hebben woorden geen beelden nodig, deze zinnen spreken voor zich...

pi_61919079
Zo, nog even voordat de tent/topic vol is, een indrukwekkend interview met de leider van het onderzoek Gonçalo Amaral, afgenomen door Paulo Reis and Duarte Levy, de journo's waarvan ik ook vaak de artikelen hier heb geplaatst. Uitgezonden op TVI, broadcast live on or around the 28th of July 2008. Wat mij betreft het meest duidelijke en beschuldigend naar de ouders van Madeleine McCann, al of niet met medewerking/medeweten van hun vakantievrienden, de zogenoemde Tapas 7. Ik heb het met stijgende verbazing gelezen, een hele zit maar leest eigenlijk als een detective. Neem de moeite als men echt achter een zekere waarheid wil komen, gelezen op de site van Joana Morais, vertaald door Astro. "The little girl died in that apartment" - Gonçalo Amaral on TVI Discussie op het 3Arguidoforum.

* En verder een to-the-point YouTube-je van een 3arguido-member:

* Vele video's met de onvolprezen snuffelhonden Eddie en Keela zijn hier te vinden.

+++ The McCanns Did Not Physically Search for Madeleine +++ (57 sec, interview met BBC Jane Hill)
  vrijdag 26 september 2008 @ 12:39:16 #298
145755 kahaarin
pi_61929048
quote:
Op donderdag 25 september 2008 22:58 schreef Suko het volgende:
Zo, nog even voordat de tent/topic vol is, een indrukwekkend interview met de leider van het onderzoek Gonçalo Amaral, afgenomen door Paulo Reis and Duarte Levy, de journo's waarvan ik ook vaak de artikelen hier heb geplaatst. Uitgezonden op TVI, broadcast live on or around the 28th of July 2008. Wat mij betreft het meest duidelijke en beschuldigend naar de ouders van Madeleine McCann, al of niet met medewerking/medeweten van hun vakantievrienden, de zogenoemde Tapas 7. Ik heb het met stijgende verbazing gelezen, een hele zit maar leest eigenlijk als een detective. Neem de moeite als men echt achter een zekere waarheid wil komen, gelezen op de site van Joana Morais, vertaald door Astro. "The little girl died in that apartment" - Gonçalo Amaral on TVI Discussie op het 3Arguidoforum.
hey Suko!
Jeetje, zo langzamerhand komt er wel een hoop rottigheid naar boven, als het niet waar was van die bodily fluids en de verdenking dat ze bevroren is geweest neem dan maar aan dat er onmiddelijk een claim om zijn oren was geslingerd, tjonge, en die analyse dat de McCanns net zo in paniek zouden zijn als ze wisten dat ze dood was als wanneer ze verdwenen zou zijn is ook heel sterk. Ik begin echt te denken dat ze per ongeluk is gestorven, ongeluk of kate die is doorgedraaid, en dat Gerry haar heeft weggestommeld....

Verder is er geen nieuws, Anorak houdt haar hardnekkig in het nieuws door dit soort berichten:
quote:
Madeleine McCann’s Halo 3: Selling Video Games And Making Jokes

DAILY TELEGRAPH: “The News Quiz”

As The News Quiz returns, host Sandi Toksvig tells James Walton why it’s lasted so long – despite the ‘galling’ low pay she and her guests receive

Is Our Maddie fair game for comedy?

Needless to say, some news stories are funnier than others. (The show, for example, steered well clear of Madeleine McCann.) Fortunately, even in the darkest times, “politicians have the most staggering skill at producing material for us”. With that 66th series about to begin, Toksvig now finds herself “terribly grateful to Sarah Palin. For comedy writers, she’s just heaven.”

EUROGAMER: “Maddie reference spotted in Bungie trailer”

Speculation is mounting that the new trailer for Bungie’s next Halo project features a reference to missing five year-old Madeleine McCann.

Selling video games with Madeleine McCann:

Apparently the message “MADDIE, WHERE ARE YOU?” appears in three frames of the video. A debate has now kicked off over whether this is a reference to the missing girl, who disappeared in May 2007.

Bungie has yet to comment on the matter.

CVG ONLINE: “Halo ‘Maddie’ reference sparks controversy”

A frame in Bungie’s new Halo 3 ‘Keep It Clean’ trailer is being taken as a reference to missing British child Madeline McCann.

Amongst various messages flashed across the screen during the trailer, one reads ‘MADDIE, WHERE ARE YOU?’, sparking controversy on internet forums - including this thread on the official Bungie site.

Well, if the PR increases sales, then why not..?
quote:
* En verder een to-the-point YouTube-je van een 3arguido-member:

[ afbeelding ]

* Vele video's met de onvolprezen snuffelhonden Eddie en Keela zijn hier te vinden.

Ook dit is volgens mij alleen maar de zaak levend houden en er voor zorgen dat het niet in de vergetelheid weg zakt, Er is domweg noppes, nada, nothing, te melden over nieuwe leads, sightings of onderzoeken, ik zou het misschien nog 1 topic willen proberen, die kan ook gesloten worden als het zo blijft, ik weet het ook niet zo goed, en we krijgen geen antwoord.....
Goed, ik zal nog 1 topic openen als ik geen bericht krijg dat het niet hoeft.

Oh en bungie heeft een statement gemaakt over dat plaatje in bovenstaand artikel:
quote:
Maddie ref. an "unfortunate coincidence" News News by Rob Purchese
Today 10:15
Bungie has said the reference to 'Maddie' in the teaser trailer for the studio's next Halo project is an "unfortunate coincidence" to that of missing five year-old Madeleine McCann.

The trailer appeared at the end of a countdown yesterday, and fans combing the short CGI promotion for information came across the line, "Maddie, where are you?"

This prompted plenty of speculation that it was a reference to Madeleine McCann, the child whose 2007 disappearance sparked a worldwide media campaign.

"This is an unfortunate coincidence but there is no connection between Bungie's game and the tragic disappearance of that little girl," wrote Brian Jarrard, community voice at Bungie, on a Halo fansite.

Writing in the official Bungie forums, the studio's Luke Smith has also stated there is no connection between the game and real-world events.

"As always, all of the characters in our games are fictional. Any similarities between real life and the characters in our games are purely coincidental," wrote Smith.

"That said, this is both an unfortunate and unintended coincidence."

Eurogamer has contacted Bungie and Microsoft for comment.
Misschien niet, hoe dan ook weer koren op de molen van de pers, net als bij die film......

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door kahaarin op 26-09-2008 12:44:27 ]
be nice or go away
  vrijdag 26 september 2008 @ 14:15:50 #299
145755 kahaarin
pi_61931268
*Insert in paniek smilie!*
Ze lezen mee, echt!
quote:
New Madeleine McCann sighting at Spanish resortBritish holidaymakers claim to have seen a girl resembling missing Madeleine McCann on the Spanish island of Majorca, reports claim.

According to the Sun a UK couple told police of the similarity between a girl seen with two women last Sunday at Cala d'Or.

They only reported the sighting after first returning to their hotel room to check internet pictures of Madeleine.

The Sun said police had so far been unable to locate the girl seen by the UK tourists.

"Officers are looking in hotels and holiday apartments to try to locate the young girl this couple saw," a police source told the tabloid.

"So far we have not been able to find her.

"The couple's account was detailed and there were no contradictions in their statements.

"However, we are aware of the numerous previous sightings all over the world that have turned out to be false and it could well be that the couple have made an honest mistake."

Madeleine was three when she disappeared from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, the Algarve, Portugal, in May last year while her parents Kate and Gerry dined at a nearby restaurant.

There have been hundreds of sightings of Madeleine across Europe and north Africa since she went missing.
be nice or go away
pi_61936620
Hooi Kahaarin, indeed een indrukwekkend interview met Amaral, met in het boek gewoon de feiten zoals die bij hem en de PJ bekend en vastgelegd zijn, en welke lang niet allemaal in de vrijgegeven files zijn te lezen. Het gegeven dat ze zeer dichtbij waren, zoals het apartement waar een freezer moet hebben gestaan om voor de hand liggende redenen (ik kan het niet eens optypen...) maar dat alles is gestopt toen. Ook het aan de FSS gegeven materiaal...Amaral: "As far as we know, they have all been destroyed by now, namely the hair. Nothing can be done."

En aan het einde van het interview: "Will Maddie return to your life one of these days, or not?
GA: I think yes. This book has the will of clarifying and of contributing to the investigation, I think yes, there are more things to talk about. JP: Is that your mission? GA: It’s not a mission, it’s a question of recovering my dignity and my honour and that of my colleagues and of this institution to which I was so proud of belonging to for so many years, and of justice being done for the little girl."

Niet alleen geven ze niet op (vermoedelijk een paar van die Leicesterhire coppers ook niet, enkele zijn wel good guys) maar keer op keer lees ik meer warmte van hem over Madeleine dat van die zooi uit Rothey. Overigens denk ik zeker dat er een tweede boek komt, hij stroomt zowat over van alles wat hij weet en vindt dat het verteld moet worden. Zo is dat.

En The Sun...

Wat mij betreft zou je misschien best nog een topic kunnen openen, laat ik aan jou over, er zijn posters op het 3arguidoforum bezig stukje bij beetje die DVD met het eindrappoort uit het Portugees te vertalen wat een lastige klus schijnt te zijn, het ene gegeven is weer uitgelegd in één of meerdere onderdelen in een juridische taal waarvoor je moet door hebben geleerd. En voor zover ik heb begrepen zijn ze toch niet voor iedereen beschikbaar, alleen met een presscard te bestellen in Portugal. Ik heb hier en daar wat topics gelezen maar ik wacht op het moment dat iemand of meerdere daar één verhaal van maakt, nu is het absoluut niet te volgen aangezien er voor elk feitje een topic wordt geopend.

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')