abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  maandag 7 januari 2008 @ 15:13:11 #76
145755 kahaarin
You are my sunshine......
pi_55848801
quote:
Op maandag 7 januari 2008 15:09 schreef Suko het volgende:

[..]

Huh? Ha ha nee hoor, ik zou wel willen posten daar maar mijn Engels is te beroerd, lezen gaat best maar goed en begrijpelijk Engels schrijven is een heel andere zaak. Ik post alleen hier op Fok, da's voor mij voldoende, ben voor de rest een super-lurker, ook leuk.
Ik zag een post met die woorden staan en dacht dat ik iets bekends zag, het is jouw schuld dat ik net een heel topic daar gelezen heb, damn, nog meer bij te houden.....
be nice or go away
  maandag 7 januari 2008 @ 15:14:46 #77
145755 kahaarin
pi_55848848
quote:
Op maandag 7 januari 2008 15:11 schreef Suko het volgende:

[..]

Same here, alleen ben ik wel een dame...
Dat dus, ach ja, neerbuigend doen en vervelende dingen posten is makkelijker dan je mening geven of gewoon wegblijven, hij zit de komende tijd met dit topic in zijn myat moet je maar denken.
be nice or go away
  maandag 7 januari 2008 @ 15:43:50 #78
798 voyeur
bemoeit zich
pi_55849612
Deel twee van bovenstaand artikel:

THE CERTAINTIES OF THE POLICE INVESTIGATION

CADAVER SMELL. The British dogs detected cadaver smell in the room where Maddie was for the last time and in Kate's clothing. The PJ gives a lot of credibility to this vestige, since the dogs are specially trained.

ALONE. The children of the group accompanying the McCanns were left alone in the room from 20:00 on.

TRANSPORTATION. It's a certainty for the PJ. If Maddie rode in her parents car if can only be after she was dead. The Renault Scénic was only rented on May 25 of last year.

WHAT THE PJ DOESN'T KNOW

HOW SHE DIED. The PJ does not know how Maddie died. The collected vestiges and the place where they were found lead the investigation into a scenario of death, but there are only guesses about what may have happened that night.

WHERE THE CORPSE IS. The discovery of Maddie's body might explain all the subsequent crime. Only the autopsy might determine what effectively happened to the British child that has been missing since May 3.

INVESTIGATION RESULTS

SCIENTIFIC PROOF. In the absence of confessions or a body, the PJ bet everything on the scientific proof, that is never absolute and needs to be cross-checked with other elements.

SLEEPING MEDICINE. The possibility of tranquilizers having been given to the children was always considered. However, there are no exams that confirm it.

APPREHENSION OF THE DIARY. Kate’s diary may be apprehended in the next few weeks. The diary is fundamental to draw a psychological profile of the British child’s mother.
Here we are now, entertain us.
  maandag 7 januari 2008 @ 15:49:38 #79
145755 kahaarin
pi_55849796
Dankje voyeur, opmerkelijk dat er nog niets in de Britse pers staat, alsof iedereen vol spanning zijn adem in houdt, ik verwacht binnenkort een statement van Clarence Mitchel, dan zal er wellicht iets meer duidelijk worden.
be nice or go away
pi_55855469
Nou eindelijk, The Sun komt met het verhaal:

'Blood samples were Maddie's'
quote:
BLOOD traces discovered in Kate and Gerry McCann's hire car were missing Maddie's, it was sensationally claimed today.

A Portuguese newspaper alleges that tests conducted at a UK laboratory show conclusively that the blood is that of the four-year-old. Portuguese cops also apparently believe the tests back up the theory that the McCanns moved Madeleine after she died in their holiday appartment.

Kate and Gerry have vehemently denied any involvement in their daughter's disappearance. A blood sample was reportedly found by police in the boot of the Renault Scenic Kate and Gerry hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing.

A second blood sample reportedly found in their Praia da Luz holiday flat was also claimed to have come from Madeleine. Daily newspaper Correio da Manha reported: “The definitive result of the tests recently sent from England leave no doubts for the Policia Judiciaria.

“The blood found in the McCanns’ car is that of Madeleine, as well as those samples detected in the flat rented by the English and where the child, then three years old, disappeared without trace.” DNA tests already conducted at the Birmingham Forensic Science Service lab have reportedly been inconclusive.
En de Daily Mail komt nu ook met de eventuele verwarring rond Murat en Payne.

Een Tapas-member heeft mogelijk uit de school geklapt: "Being reported on DE forum that a Tapas 1 member is in Portugal giving a fresh statement" > Mirror-forum, maar voor dat bericht moet je verder op een ander forum inloggen, wat ik niet van plan ben.

(Justice for Madeleine)
pi_55855974
En een mooi stuk van wederom Spudgun die eerder op een briljante wijze de Britse pers helemaal onderuit haalde.

That Policia Judiciaria Apology to the UK in FULL

On behalf of the entire Policia Judiciaria, may I take this opportunity to deeply and most sincerely apologise to the esteemed peoples of the United Kingdom for ever daring to give consideration to the possibility that Saint Gerry and Kate McCann, Patron Saints of Rothley, could ever have been responsible for the disappearance of their daughter, Madeleine.

We now realise our own despicable ineptitude, inabilities and incompetence in failing to resolve this case, for which we feel intense shame.

It should have been obvious to even the most imbecilic of police forces that, upon arrival at the Mark warner holiday complex and having the parents explain how the shutters to their apartment had been forced and smashed open, their doors unlocked, their versions of events and statements wildly differing, that Madeleine was clearly abducted.

The fact that their entire party of friends and colleagues had marched, charged and ventured all over the apartment, destroying any possible evidence of what took place there is irrelevant and is a damning indictment on our useless forensics department.

It is now abundantly clear to us that we should have immediately released a description of the prime suspect, as described in perfect detail, by Jane Tanner, instead of waiting for the Right Honourable Gordon Brown to insist that we do so 3 weeks after the event and after our useless scene of crime officers had dismissed it as being entirely fictitious on the grounds that not only did two other witnesses NOT see the abductor, but they didn’t see Jane Tanner either.

As for those English Cadaver dogs that apparently scented ‘Death’on the garments and accessories of Mrs. McCann, we can only reiterate that it is easy for such matters to become confused during the translation process. We now fully understand that ‘Eau du Corpse’ is, in fact, a latest designer perfume from France, specifically designed for wear by professional women who come into contact with an inordinately high number of cadavers during the course of a typical working week.

And those DNA test results from your Birmingham FSS Forensic services? We now fully accept that although they represent a partial match to Madeleine, stated as 88% from one source, to a 100% ‘non transferable’ match as quoted on SKY, FOX and CBS news, they are equally likely to have been derived from a partially decaying packet of Walls Pork sausages.

As for all those other allegations, ‘leaks’ inaccuracies and ‘unhelpful speculation’ that has appeared in our press since May, apportioning blame on to the McCanns, I can assure you that they have collectively hung their heads in shame and are working tirelessly to match those standards set by those Holy Grails of informative Press, the ‘SUN’, ‘DAILY MAIL’, ‘DAILY EXPRESS’ and the ‘MIRROR‘.

It remains for me only to say that we will gladly donate the entirety of our pension funds, as issued on our imminent dismissal from the force for our incompetence, to the ‘Madeleine McCann Fund’ so that Mr and Mrs McCann can continue their tireless search for their daughter and for the truth, and to travel in order to bring compassion, understanding and education about the dangers of evil Predators to the world.

Either that or to pay for their Mortgage and future Holidays for the next12 years.

We shall also insist on a Nationwide collection towards the fund from the citizens of Portugal. Including those who took a week off work to scurry around on their hands on knees to search through the dirt with their bare hands for clues. These ‘Bumpkins’ must also suffer the consequences of their countries failings.

We can only hope that our replacements will take up the gauntlet of Justice and pursue this case, sifting through the miriad of Sex offenders that dwell on every street corner and home in Portuga in order to establish the real culprit and ensure that he faces Justice. Either that or enlist him into the PJ alongside all the other paedophiles and woman beaters.

I, myself, am now off to apply to join Metodo 3, where their respective efforts have done more to unearth the real truth of this mystery than any other efforts here in Portugal.

Yours,
Senor S. Muncher Bron

(Justice for Madeleine)
  maandag 7 januari 2008 @ 20:19:54 #82
145755 kahaarin
pi_55856746
Zo dan, wat heerlijk sarcasties en neerbuigend, schitterend, hoe boos moet je zijn om zo iets te schrijven.
Hij heeft wel gelijk, de minste speculatie in 24horas werd uitgemolken als het in de kraam van de McCanns te pas kwam, alles en iedereen in het geweer voor die arme ouders, een mediacircus van heb ik jou daar, PI's en media mensen Clarence Mitchel voorop, en wat zijn we verder?
Bijna helemaal niets, alleen maar steeds grotere aanwijzingen dat de ouders er iets mee te maken hebben, wellicht hadden er eerder zulke resultaten behaald kunnen worden als de politie in Portugal vanaf het begin beter hadden opgelet, ik blijf van mening dat zij hun handen niet helemaal schoon hebben, fouten zijn er wel degelijk gemaakt.
Het feit dat ze waarschijnlijk gelijk hebben doet niets af aan het feit dat ze geen fatsoenlijk onderzoek hebben gedaan, dan hadden de McCanns misschien al wel in de cel gezeten, zo overtuigd als die eerste rechercheur belast met het onderzoek ook was, hij heeft nagelaten zijn werk goed te doen omdat hij zo overtuigd was van zijn gelijk, zeker weten is imho iets anders dan dat dan ook daadwerkelijk kunnen bewijzen.
be nice or go away
  maandag 7 januari 2008 @ 20:26:02 #83
798 voyeur
bemoeit zich
pi_55856924
Zeg mede Maddy volgers. Ik trof dit vandaag aan in een betoog:

"Thats regarded as one of the few facts here and local PJ and GNR say that the only people to have been in it [in het apartement van de McCanns] were under cover detectives watching after the McCanns moved out posing as tourists to put the McCanns under a false sence of security making them think that there was no suspicion , the same as when they returned The Renault to them but replaced all the interior of the boot linings with replacement original equipment and sent the real stuff to west midlands uk. "

Beide listen waren mij tot nu toe ontgaan. Als het waar is verklaart dat wel waarom ze de Scenic zo lief teruggaven en team McCann vervolgens zelf testen uitvoerde die negatief uitpaken. Mooi bij die nase genomen.

Overigens is de opvatting sterk dat de berechting niet in Portugal zal zijn omdat men daar de zaak wil laten vallen. Ze hebben geen zin in een langdradig proces dat nog veel meer slechte publiciteit genereert voor het land en vooral de tourisme industrie. Dat zou de opmerking in de Portuges krant verklaren dat als er al een zaak komt deze in de UK zal zijn.
  maandag 7 januari 2008 @ 20:38:26 #84
798 voyeur
bemoeit zich
pi_55857257
En nog een mooi stuk proza van een poster die de reactie van Team McCann vast beschrijft:

This may need the full range of weaponry...

A "ludicrous"....

A "not enough proof"...

A ghosted article in a leading Sunday "Kate and Gerry had for many months been worried about Madeleine's propensity for nose bleeds. The blood would go everywhere. Even on to Cuddle Cat which is probably how it came to be in the back of the Scenic. They found these episodes distressing. Too distressing to mention to anyone else." That sort of thing.

Maybe even a "mystery witness":

Metodo 3 are looking for a man seen tampering with the boot of McCanns' hire car. A Mr. Mad of Colchester said: "It's only now, nearly a year later that I have come to realise the significance of what I saw. I witnessed a man who looked like Robert Murat. He had a test tube of blood in one hand and a cigarette in the other. With his free hand he was tampering with the boot. When I challenged him he replied that he was collecting children for an orphanage in Morocco, which seemed perfectly plausible at the time."

Tony Parsons has rounded on "the scu'm scientists who have nothing better to do than carry out geeky experiments on the McCann's car, and all just because
the poor di'ck-shrivellers can't get a half way decent girl into bed. Everyone knows they are innocent and will remain so however much evidence is accumulated to the contrary."

Pippa Daley-Knightley, another columnist, defends the action of the McCanns: "What's happened to good old common sense. Can't people drive around with blood in the boot? I remember once I inadvertently left my child in the car during high summer when I took the dog for a walk. Owing to the soaring temperature she was clawing at the catch on the boot in a desperate attempt to get out and the top of her finger was sliced off. There was blood everywhere - but hey, wake up and smell the coffee, that's reality for you. There is nothing untoward in the actions of the McCanns."

En nog bedankt Suko dat je me van al mijn vrije tijd beroofd hebt omdat ik nu het Mirror forum ook nog moet bijhouden
pi_55857727
quote:
Op maandag 7 januari 2008 20:38 schreef voyeur het volgende:
En nog een mooi stuk proza van een poster die de reactie van Team McCann vast beschrijft:

This may need the full range of weaponry...

A "ludicrous"....

A "not enough proof"...

A ghosted article in a leading Sunday "Kate and Gerry had for many months been worried about Madeleine's propensity for nose bleeds. The blood would go everywhere. Even on to Cuddle Cat which is probably how it came to be in the back of the Scenic. They found these episodes distressing. Too distressing to mention to anyone else." That sort of thing.

Maybe even a "mystery witness":

Metodo 3 are looking for a man seen tampering with the boot of McCanns' hire car. A Mr. Mad of Colchester said: "It's only now, nearly a year later that I have come to realise the significance of what I saw. I witnessed a man who looked like Robert Murat. He had a test tube of blood in one hand and a cigarette in the other. With his free hand he was tampering with the boot. When I challenged him he replied that he was collecting children for an orphanage in Morocco, which seemed perfectly plausible at the time."

Tony Parsons has rounded on "the scu'm scientists who have nothing better to do than carry out geeky experiments on the McCann's car, and all just because
the poor di'ck-shrivellers can't get a half way decent girl into bed. Everyone knows they are innocent and will remain so however much evidence is accumulated to the contrary."

Pippa Daley-Knightley, another columnist, defends the action of the McCanns: "What's happened to good old common sense. Can't people drive around with blood in the boot? I remember once I inadvertently left my child in the car during high summer when I took the dog for a walk. Owing to the soaring temperature she was clawing at the catch on the boot in a desperate attempt to get out and the top of her finger was sliced off. There was blood everywhere - but hey, wake up and smell the coffee, that's reality for you. There is nothing untoward in the actions of the McCanns."

En nog bedankt Suko dat je me van al mijn vrije tijd beroofd hebt omdat ik nu het Mirror forum ook nog moet bijhouden
Mooi stuk en geen dank hoor, keep reading...

@ Kahaarin, natuurlijk zijn er fouten gemaakt alhoewel de Britse politie nooit klachten heeft geuit, waarbij gezegd moet worden dat ook in Engeland de justitie mega-blunders heeft begaan in vele vele onderzoeken/rechtszaken. Maar Spudgun heeft het met name over de Britse pers, ook The Guardian/Independent IMO, die hebben het ernstig laten afweten. Onderzoeksjournalistiek werd/wordt even niet bedreven...hoe zal dat straks gaan???

@ Voyeur, wat slim dan eigelijk van die sardinevreters (in je voorgaande post wat betreft het zich voordoen als toeristen e.d.) zoals een aantal Britse journo's Portugesen wensen te betitelen. En misschien is het wel goed om de McCanns in de UK voor het gerecht te slepen, DNA (met name Low copy number DNA) mag dan wel ter disussie staan maar daders en getuigen zijn in eigen land makkelijker benaderbaar en dat is tijdwinst. In Portugal zijn ze terecht de hele kwestie goed beu, opzouten zullen ze denken, gelijk hebben ze.

(Justice for Madeleine)
pi_55858099
En kijk kijk, nu komt de Daily Mail met het verhaal maar dan wel ergens in het midden:
quote:
"But yesterday a second Portuguese newspaper, Correio da Manha, claimed blood found in the McCanns' holiday apartment and hire car had been proved to be Madeleine's.

It reported that tests carried out by the Forensic Science Service in Birmingham had proved conclusively that microscopic traces of blood found behind a sofa in the apartment had come from the girl. And it said samples of bodily fluids found in the Renault Scenic, hired by the McCanns 25 days after their daughter went missing, were also definitely from Madeleine and could not have come from the two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

Portuguese police believe the findings support their theory that Madeleine died in an accident in her parents' care and that they hid her body and faked her abduction to cover up her death. It was previously believed that forensic tests had proved inconclusive, but more samples were sent for testing last month and the laboratory has also been using the controversial Low Copy Number technique to study microscopic samples.

Use of the technique in British legal cases was suspended last year after a judge criticised its use in the trial of the Omagh bomb suspect Sean Hoey. The couple's spokesman Clarence Mitchell called for the police to end their 'distressing' leaks to the Portuguese media and said Mr and Mrs McCann wanted to be re-interviewed and cleared as suspects.

He said: "It is ridiculous to suggest that Madeleine's blood was in the hire car, because she was never in it. It was hired over 20 days after she went missing which means it was impossible for her to ever have been in it. "Kate and Gerry were in no way involved in her death. Nor were they involved in disposing of her body. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous."

Portuguese police have prepared legal documents asking their British counterparts to re-interview the McCanns' seven friends who dined with them on the night of May 3. Detectives want to question alleged contradictions in the statements of the group and anxious to speak to Russell O'Brien and Jane Tanner following claims that the pair want to change their statements. They have denied any suggestion they want to alter their accounts of the night of May 3."
(Justice for Madeleine)
pi_55858669
Nu ik toch even 'los' ga...

En hoe hypocriet is de Telegraph.co.uk dan wel niet... Clarence Mitchell werd in deze krant schaamteloos geciteerd zonder zelf op zoek te gaan.

Are spin doctors taking over the world?

Gordon Brown has recruited a leading financial spin doctor to become his new "principal” adviser, the latest high profile advancement of a PR expert into the public sphere.

Stephen Carter, chief executive of the Brunswick public relations firm, will attend Cabinet meetings and attempt to steer Mr Brown away from the sort of scandals which dogged him in 2007.

Last year, the Conservative Party appointed Andy Coulson, not a spin doctor but, as a former editor of the News of the World, wise to the ways of PR, as director of communications.

The rise and rise of the profession is not confined to politics: even the McCann family, campaigning to find their daughter Madeleine, sought the help of a former BBC journalist, Clarence Mitchell, to manage their publicity.

When did PR become so important? Are spin doctors taking over the world? If so, does it matter?

Is there any hope of curtailing the influence of spin in today’s media-savvy society?

(Justice for Madeleine)
pi_55862848
Nog even voordat iemand anders hier op de pc wil, een mogelijke domper...van Spudgun.

I still fear that a Trial will not occur......

Those that have tolerated my witterings on here over the Months will probably recal that I have opined this previously. I still fear that Kate and Gerry McCann will avoid both a Trial and, indeed, any charges of any kind.

Now before you start thinking that I've taking to emulating our resident exacerbater- at- large, Tiberius 7, hear me out.

The true secret of disinformation is to both vary its tune and its frequency. Which is why, for periods of time, the Press will publish on a daily basis, the unequivocal rubbish as produced by those intrepid heroes, Metodo 3. Before you can manage to get your head around yet another sighting in Morocco, you get hit with a new witness from Portugal. Half way through digesting that, you learn that Maddie is alive and well and on the verge of rescue, except that she is now in Saudi Arabia. Or wherever it was that another witness saw her with Murats girlfriend. Or wife. Or Mother. Or perhaps she's not all that safe and well at all, given that she was stolen to order by a North African paedophile ring.

You see? Before you can assess and determine a lie, you get hit with another. And another.

Irrespecive of what truly happened on, or around the 3rd May, there have been some reported constants. Some notions that have remained unchanged.Namely, that the Portuguese suspect the McCanns of being complicit in the disappearance of their daughter, that there does appear to be some DNA evidence and that there are irregular and contravening statements that possibly implicate the McCanns. Oh, and the McCanns are still arguidos.

There is no question in my mind that, were the McCanns to return tomorrow of their own volition, to Portugal, they would be arrested and the so called 'unanswered questions' put to them. Which means that, by remaining in the UK, they are being offered a modicum of protection.

We have been awaiting the so called 'regoratory letters' for some time now. To be specific, since late September. Around FIFTEEN WEEKS!!!

More to the point, in Mid October, Paulo Rebelo, after taking over the helm in his new position within the PJ, spoke on Portuguese Television. He said then that, like we have heard today, he had been assured by FSS that the samples DID match Madeleine McCanns, and that members of his team were preparing to fly out to re-interrogate the Tapas 7, the regoratory letters having been prepared.

Alas, on the 18th October, Gordon Brown had a 'private meeting' with Jose Socrates about the Madeleine case. Press reports and TV reports at the time state that this meeting was to ensure

"that the police authorities are taking the actions that are necessary and there's proper cooperation between the British and Portuguese police".

That "co-operation" has so far resulted in that plane load of investigating PJ detectives going missing, (presumably on route to the UK via the Bermuda Triangle), and almost daily newspaper reports suggesting that the regoratory letters really are almost ready. Throughout November. And December. Except the Home Office here apparently decided to let the McCanns enjoy Christmas before facing any questions. Although which Christmas and how many of them they failed to elaborate on.

Because here we are, at the end of the first week of the New Year. The papers are still assuring us that 'next week' the PJ are coming knocking. Except theyv'e been saying that for weeks.

Perhaps, when Gordon Brown was alleged to have said he was "preparing the public" for the developments in this case, maybe he was referring to something else. Maybe he was wanting to get the Lisbon Treaty out of the way, maybe he was awaiting the results of another court case, the findings of which he already knew about, the Omagh Case. How on earth could anyone allow those poor McCanns to face a trial built predominantly on DNA evidence already rubbished here in the UK? Not just casting doubts on the validity of but seriously RUBBISHED.
Immediately after the McCanns were made arguidos, the Press here toyed with the idea of the McCanns guilt. Or at least they gave consideration to the possibility that the PJ actually might have had some evidence. The result? The Home Secretary, Jacqui Smith, (no less), appeared on TV to tell the Media to "stop speculating and allow us all to return to finding Madeleine" Presumably, Ms.Smith doesn't consider the daily asanine drivel, purportedly coming from Metodo3, to be speculative or restrictive in the search for Madeleine.

Perhaps, like Clarence and Metodo 3, Mr. Brown feels that the continued daily onslaught of lies and garbage will disorientate the populace to such a degree that we will utterly refuse to believe a further, single word on the matter. Mirror-forum

(Spudgun maakt in 't begin een verwijzing naar Tiberius 7 omdat die poster een verklaard pro-McCann is)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

En dat zou zo maar eens kunnen. Ik zelf heb nog een mogelijk aanwijzing qua 'bescherming' van Gerry McCann door Gordon Brown ivm, een mega-operatie (vandaag gelanceerd) wat het volgende betreft: Health screening plans unveiled "Patients in England will be offered screening for early signs of heart disease, stroke and kidney disease, Prime Minister Gordon Brown has said." BBC

Men kan er van uitgaan dat ook de British Heart Foundation hier mee te maken heeft en dan kom men vanzelf dit feitje tegen: "Gerry has gone back to work half-days, and has finally told the British Heart Foundation he plans to go ahead with the research fellowship they awarded him, a week before he was accused of being involved in his daughter’s death. He had told me, weeks ago, about the six-figure grant and how it meant almost nothing in terms of professional advancement, but might one day help in the prevention and treatment of heart disease." The Times December 16, 2007

(Justice for Madeleine)
pi_55867623
En Spudgun krijgt gelijk: "You see? Before you can assess and determine a lie, you get hit with another. And another." Onder het mom van, als eindconclusie: "Perhaps, like Clarence and Metodo 3, Mr. Brown feels that the continued daily onslaught of lies and garbage will disorientate the populace to such a degree that we will utterly refuse to believe a further, single word on the matter."

Want vandaag schrijft The Miirror: New lead on Madeleine "A second British tourist has reported seeing a mystery man hanging around Madeleine McCann's holiday flat just days before she vanished. Gail Cooper, 50, said she was confronted by the "creepy" stranger at her holiday villa in Portugal." Te verwaarlozen nieuws maar we zullen er inderdaad nog veel van lezen en er op een gegeven moment geen aandacht meer aan schenken, wat uiteindelijk ook de bedoeling is...

En verder maken een aantal kranten wel melding van de gevonden bewezen bloedsporen:

- MADELEINE: IT WAS HER BLOOD IN PARENTS’ HIRE CAR Daily Express

- Blood found in McCanns' hire car 'DID come from Madeleine' Daily Mail

- BLOOD IN CAR IS MADDIE'S – OFFICIAL "Last month, Omagh bomb suspect Sean Hoey walked free after a judge decided this type of testing was not at a sufficiently scientific level to be considered evidence. The Association of Chief Police Officers then announced it was suspending use of the technique in criminal inquiries. And the Crown Prosecution Service in England and Wales is reviewing a number of cases in which it was involved. That means the results in Madeleine’s case could probably never be used in court." Daily Star

- McCann rage at new DNA claim The Sun Clarence Mitchell: “It is ridiculous to suggest Madeleine’s blood was in the car because she was never in it. Kate and Gerry were in no way involved in her death, or in disposing of her body.” Met andere woorden, ze weten dat Madeleine niet meer leeft...

- New claims on blood in McCann's hire car The Scotsman

(Justice for Madeleine)

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Suko op 08-01-2008 10:46:51 (Typo's) ]
  dinsdag 8 januari 2008 @ 10:39:17 #90
105393 IkWilbert
-Tukker 4 life-
pi_55867656
quote:
'Bloed in auto toch van Madeleine'
Uitgegeven: 8 januari 2008 10:22
Laatst gewijzigd: 8 januari 2008 10:25

AMSTERDAM - De bloedsporen in de huurauto van Gerry en Kate McCann blijken na nader forensisch onderzoek toch van het vermiste dochtertje Madeleine te zijn. Dat meldt de Daily Mail dinsdag.

Het vermoeden dat het meisje dood is en de ouders verantwoordelijk zijn voor het dumpen van het lichaam wordt daarmee volgens de Portugese politie groter.

Beschadigd

Eerder DNA-onderzoek kon niet bevestigen dat het bloed in zowel de auto als de flat van Madeleine afkomstig is doordat het genetisch materiaal was beschadigd. Met een nieuwe techniek kon het beschadigde DNA wel goed worden onderzocht.

Zelfs kleine, beschadigde monsters kunnen met de zogenaamde 'low copy number analysis' onderzocht worden. De uitslag van de test spreekt in het voordeel van politie en justitie.

Verklaringen

De ouders hebben altijd volgehouden dat er onschuldige verklaringen zijn voor de bloedsporen. Het bloed zou afkomstig zijn van hun twee jaar oude tweeling.

De Britse krant meldt ook dat er binnenkort Portugese inspecteurs richting Engeland vertrekken om het echtpaar opnieuw te verhoren.
nu.nl
* I intend to live forever, so far so good! *
pi_55868026
Mocht dit zo zijn is het toch voldoende bewijs de ouders te arresteren?
pi_55868768
Eindelijk iets tastbaars in deze langlopende zaak.. 'hard' forensisch bewijs..
  dinsdag 8 januari 2008 @ 11:41:23 #93
145755 kahaarin
pi_55869034
quote:
Op dinsdag 8 januari 2008 10:37 schreef Suko het volgende:
En Spudgun krijgt gelijk: "You see? Before you can assess and determine a lie, you get hit with another. And another." Onder het mom van, als eindconclusie: "Perhaps, like Clarence and Metodo 3, Mr. Brown feels that the continued daily onslaught of lies and garbage will disorientate the populace to such a degree that we will utterly refuse to believe a further, single word on the matter."

Want vandaag schrijft The Miirror: New lead on Madeleine "A second British tourist has reported seeing a mystery man hanging around Madeleine McCann's holiday flat just days before she vanished. Gail Cooper, 50, said she was confronted by the "creepy" stranger at her holiday villa in Portugal." Te verwaarlozen nieuws maar we zullen er inderdaad nog veel van lezen en er op een gegeven moment geen aandacht meer aan schenken, wat uiteindelijk ook de bedoeling is...

En verder maken een aantal kranten wel melding van de gevonden bewezen bloedsporen:

- MADELEINE: IT WAS HER BLOOD IN PARENTS’ HIRE CAR Daily Express

- Blood found in McCanns' hire car 'DID come from Madeleine' Daily Mail

- BLOOD IN CAR IS MADDIE'S – OFFICIAL "Last month, Omagh bomb suspect Sean Hoey walked free after a judge decided this type of testing was not at a sufficiently scientific level to be considered evidence. The Association of Chief Police Officers then announced it was suspending use of the technique in criminal inquiries. And the Crown Prosecution Service in England and Wales is reviewing a number of cases in which it was involved. That means the results in Madeleine’s case could probably never be used in court." Daily Star

- McCann rage at new DNA claim The Sun Clarence Mitchell: “It is ridiculous to suggest Madeleine’s blood was in the car because she was never in it. Kate and Gerry were in no way involved in her death, or in disposing of her body.” Met andere woorden, ze weten dat Madeleine niet meer leeft...

- New claims on blood in McCann's hire car The Scotsman

(Justice for Madeleine)
Goedemorgen!

Al met al heeft kamp McCann dus ruimschoots de kans gekregen zich te hergroeperen en CM begint al weer rediculous te roepen,
quote:
"Last month, Omagh bomb suspect Sean Hoey walked free after a judge decided this type of testing was not at a sufficiently scientific level to be considered evidence. The Association of Chief Police Officers then announced it was suspending use of the technique in criminal inquiries. And the Crown Prosecution Service in England and Wales is reviewing a number of cases in which it was involved. That means the results in Madeleine’s case could probably never be used in court."
dit komt wel weer heel goed uit zeg, die stijve, starre houding van de rechterlijke macht daar, zo bang voor vernieuwing en verbeterde forensische technieken dat het gewoon terzijde gegooid dient te worden.
be nice or go away
pi_55869775
Goedemorgen Kahaarin. Je moet er toch niet aan denken dat Gordon Brown het allemaal al wist wat betreft die Omaghzaak (precedent voor andere zaken) , en dat het daarom misschien zou kunnen dat de gevonden DNA-sporen middels Low copy number DNA 'toevallig' worden benoemd en wss door de Britse rechtbank niet ontvankelijk wordt verklaard.

Ondertussen...

Madeleine the movie: McCanns in talks over missing daughter's story
quote:
The McCanns are set to turn the story of their daughter into a film. Kate and Gerry are in negotiations with the world's largest talent and entertainment agency, IMG, in a deal which could be worth millions.

The money would help fund the search for Madeleine amid fears that the £1.2 million raised from public donations will soon run out. A source close to the McCanns said: "We would only get involved with something done sensitively and considerately."

If a deal is done with IMG, it would involve using the same team that made Touching The Void, an award-winning drama-documentary about the fight for survival of two British climbers lost on a mountain. The couple are also considering a book deal and selling interviews to television broadcasters with all proceeds going to the Madeleine Fund, the body set up to finance the search for the girl.

Madeleine was six days short of her fourth birthday when she vanished from her bed in the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3. The film project will be discussed at a meeting of the fund's directors, including Gerry, tomorrow night at the McCanns' home in Rothley, Leicestershire.

The Madeleine Fund is committed to spending £50,000 a month on a Spanish private detective agency. It is also paying for a poster and television advertising campaign in Spain, Portugal and Morocco, where there have been several alleged sightings. Estimates suggest at least £500,000 has already been spent.

A source close to the McCann family said: "Donations from the public are still coming in but to sustain the fund properly, we will need larger amounts. "If the media are prepared to make donations, we will take the money. There are a few propositions out there.

"We have had a couple of large companies involved in the film industry approach us about a long-term deal. IMG and the production company behind Touching The Void have approached Kate and Gerry. They have sent them a tape to watch to see the sort of film they make. We have only had a preliminary discussion."

Touching The Void, which earned £7 million at the box office, is the most successful British-made documentary, winning best British film at the 2004 Baftas and an Evening Standard best film.

Directed by Oscar-winner Kevin Macdonald and made by the London-based production company Darlow Smithson, it tells the story of Joe Simpson and Simon Yates and their near-fatal attempt to climb a mountain in the Peruvian Andes through a mixture of interviews with them and dramatic reconstructions. A movie of the McCanns' torment in the Algarve, if made by the Touching The Void team, could follow a similar method.

The source close to the McCanns warned that the couple will only be able to begin negotiations in earnest provided their status as official suspects - or arguidos - is lifted by Portuguese police. The couple's lawyers will apply for it to be removed in the coming months, once the doctors, both aged 39, have been re-interviewed by police amid reports that forensic evidence against them is at best "indicative" of their involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

They insist the girl was abducted from their holiday apartment eight months ago as they ate at a nearby tapas restaurant and that she could still be alive. The source added: "The million-pound film deal is possible. It is the sort of thing we would look at seriously because in one fell swoop we could resolve the funding of the search overnight.

"What would really help is for the arguido status to be lifted and then a wave of sympathy would lead to more money coming in." The meeting tomorrow follows the resignation of key board members, including the fund's spokeswoman Esther McVey.

The fund agreed a deal in the autumn to pay the Barcelona-based agency Metodo 3 a retainer of £50,000 a month for six months to find Madeleine. Metodo 3 has come in for criticism over comments made by its boss Francisco Marco, including one that he knew who kidnapped Madeleine and a promise to find her by Christmas.

The fund has also been criticised for paying two months' worth of mortgage payments, amounting to a few thousand pounds, on the McCanns' home while they were in Portugal and unable to work. The services of the family's official spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, as well as the McCanns' legal team, is paid for by the couple's multi-millionaire supporter Brian Kennedy. Daily Mail
Waar is m'n teiltje....

(Justice for Madeleine)

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Suko op 08-01-2008 12:17:11 ]
  dinsdag 8 januari 2008 @ 12:33:35 #95
145755 kahaarin
pi_55870385
quote:
Op dinsdag 8 januari 2008 12:10 schreef Suko het volgende:
Goedemorgen Kahaarin. Je moet er toch niet aan denken dat Gordon Brown het allemaal al wist wat betreft die Omaghzaak (precedent voor andere zaken) , en dat het daarom misschien zou kunnen dat de gevonden DNA-sporen middels Low copy number DNA 'toevallig' worden benoemd en wss door de Britse rechtbank niet ontvankelijk wordt verklaard.

Ondertussen...

Madeleine the movie: McCanns in talks over missing daughter's story

Waar is m'n teiltje....

(Justice for Madeleine)
Ik doe mee:

GB heeft ruimschoots de tijd gekregen om het uit te zoeken en om een strategie te bedenken, ik snap niet hoe dit nieuws zo laat naar buiten is gebracht in de mainstream Britse pers, er heeft iemand heel hard aan touwtjes getrokken om er een deksel op te doen.
quote:
Portuguese police investigating the disappearance of British toddler Madeleine McCann say they have enough proof to charge her parents.

The Sunday Mail says detectives plan to travel to the UK to re-interview Gerry and Kate McCann. However it is claimed they already have enough evidence to mount a case against the couple and expatriate British suspect Robert Murat. It has not been revealed what crimes the couple or Mr Murat would be charged with.

Madeline vanished from a Portuguese hotel in May while her parents ate at a nearby restaurant. It has been claimed the blood found in a car hired by the parents weeks after she disappeared, definitely came from the British girl.

Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha has cited police sources as saying new tests on blood found in the hire car conclusively showed it was the three year olds. It says police now have no doubts as to the little girl's fate.

Kate and Gerry McCann deny any involvement in their daughter's disappearance, they insist the presence of Madeleine's blood in the car is impossible because it was hired almost four weeks after she vanished.
http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/newsdetail1.asp?storyID=130367

Hopelijk zullen ze in Portugal dit bewijs wel toelaten, misschien worden ze toch daar berecht, niet meer dan terecht want daar zijn de feiten gepleegd toch?
be nice or go away
pi_55870396
Ik snap alleen niet:

1. Hoe ze ongemerkt dat lijk kunnen vervoeren met alle pers en politie
2. Een lijk bloedt niet na 25 dagen, dunkt me (en zoiets vervoer je in dekens)
  dinsdag 8 januari 2008 @ 12:37:50 #97
145755 kahaarin
pi_55870498
quote:
Op dinsdag 8 januari 2008 12:33 schreef Flawless2006 het volgende:
Ik snap alleen niet:

1. Hoe ze ongemerkt dat lijk kunnen vervoeren met alle pers en politie
2. Een lijk bloedt niet na 25 dagen, dunkt me (en zoiets vervoer je in dekens)
Alle pers dabberde rond de McCanns, een medeplichtige kon best een tas met daarin het lijkje verdonkeremanen, de verdwenen tennistas van Gerry remember?
Ik ben er van overtuigd dat de Tapas 7 er meer van weten, en dat die ook iets te verbergen hebben.

Er is in eerste instantie ook nooit gesproken van bloed in de scenic maar van 'bodily fluids', in die streek kan ik me voorstellen dat een 25 dagen oud lichaam enigzins lekt....
be nice or go away
  dinsdag 8 januari 2008 @ 14:24:56 #98
145755 kahaarin
pi_55873100
Dit is een babelfish vertaling van het Portugese oordeel over de DNA uitslagen, zij nemen een grotere slag om de arm, vreemd, in het begin werd er in de Portugese pers juist meer gespeculeerd.
quote:
The British doctors Kate and Gerry McCann, parents of Madeleine, 4, missing person since 3 of May in the south of Portugal, had been again in the center of accusations after to be divulged that the blood found in a vehicle rented for the couple is of the girl. according to Portuguese periodical "Post office of the Morning", the samples of blood found in the Renault Scenic, rented for the McCann 25 days after the disappearance of the son, and behind a sofa in the hotel room where the family was housed in beach of the Light would be of Madeleine, evidence that fortifies the theory of that it has been assassinated for the parents. Until the moment, the forensic results had been inconclusivos. However, according to Portuguese periodical, exists a bond enters these samples of blood and Madeleine. Moreover, the English tablóide "The Sun" informed that resulted "definitive" of the laboratory of Forensic Sciences of Birmingham, in England, they apóiam the theory of that the girl was assassinated in the apartment, and that its body soon was carried in a vehicle. The Portuguese Judicial Policy reconstituted the occurrence with the girl, since the moment where it disappeared in the night of last day 3 of May. In turn, the official spokesman of the McCann, Clarence Mitchell, characterized "the very painful" version as for Kate and Gerry. "They are depressed, since one more time rumors without bedding and speculations are being presented as concrete evidence", it added. "and with relation to the DNA examinations, that official of policy said this? That official source is cited? None, as always ", said Mitchell. according to spokesman of the McCann "is ridicule" to suggest that the blood of Madeleine was in the automobile "since it never was in the vehicle". "Kate and Gerry in way none had been tied with its death, or with the transport of the body", it continued. The periodical "Post office of the Morning" based its information supposedly citing next sources to the inquiry that if oppose to the version of the McCann.
Orginele bron: http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/folha/mundo/ult94u361186.shtml
be nice or go away
  dinsdag 8 januari 2008 @ 17:32:23 #99
798 voyeur
bemoeit zich
pi_55877846
Mag ik er fijntjes aan herinneren dat ik al eens Madeleine the Movie voorgesteld heb voor dit topic. Niets, maar dan ook niets is ze te dol ook al lijkt het of het kaartenhuis in elkaar valt nu kennelijk een aantal mensen niet langer bestuurder van het 'fonds voor de hypotheek en de rent a witness' willen zijn.
pi_55880542
Krijg nou wat, The Times: "The spokesman would not speculate on whether Gerry and Kate would play themselves in any movie or whether their roles would be played by celebrity actors. Mr Mitchell said: “While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing."

Soms moet ik dingen een paar keer lezen voordat ik echt lees én begrijp wát er staat...

Overigens is vorige maand al over deze mogelijke filmdeal (en een boek) gesproken, in december dus, toen de McCanns het extra moelijk hadden, zoals ze ons toen met die berichten bombardeerden en ons verzekerde dat ze er van uitgingen dat Madeleine nog leeft. Dat is dus echt niet zo, nog een fragment: "Mr Mitchell said a film would be considered only if the McCanns believed it would help raise awareness of the case or if it could help fund the search for the missing four-year-old."

En ook: "“If we feel any particular proposal in the media has validity in helping us find Madeleine, we are happy to discuss it.” He added: “The media are making money out of the situation themselves and we feel it is only fair and right that some aspect of that should come to the fund to help find Madeleine." >>> het complete artikel. (Tom Cruise zie ik wel in de rol van die Metodo 3-schavuit)

Oja, klein puntje nog, ze moeten alleen nog die Arguido-status kwijt kunnen, Gordon Brown > kom er maar in ! (wss is hij er al mee bezig)

(Justice for Madeleine)

[ Bericht 3% gewijzigd door Suko op 08-01-2008 19:35:48 (typo+toevoeging) ]
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')