quote:Op dinsdag 7 februari 2006 13:27 schreef newbiedoobiedoo het volgende:
Floaters?
quote:The elegance of China
They sent her to lie here on her back
But as she deeply moves me
She'd rather shoot me in my tracks
And while a Middle Asian lady
She really came as no surprise
But I still did destroy her
And I will smash
quote:I got the answers to all of your questions
If you've got the money to pay me in gold
I will be living in old Monte Carlo
And you will be reading the secrets of soul.
quote:Op dinsdag 7 februari 2006 13:48 schreef schaap001 het volgende:
Haha, een echte vervolgvraag: da's Al Kooper!
quote:
quote:Op dinsdag 7 februari 2006 14:22 schreef ranja het volgende:
Smile?
quote:Op dinsdag 7 februari 2006 14:28 schreef newbiedoobiedoo het volgende:
Toch die gast van AC/DC?
| Forum Opties | |
|---|---|
| Forumhop: | |
| Hop naar: | |