abonnement Unibet Coolblue Bitvavo
pi_221930464
Zoals de titel zegt.

TS trapt af met wat inkoppers:

“I literally want to throw my guitar down and walk away. I can’t pretend to have a good time playing it.”

Bekijk deze YouTube-video

Yorke reportedly responded to concert requests with “Fuck off, we’re tired of it.” He also described performing it as feeling like they were “doing a cover.” The frustration concerned the hit taking on a life of its own and defining the band.

Bekijk deze YouTube-video

“I can’t fucking stand that fucking song! Every time I have to sing it I want to gag.”

Bekijk deze YouTube-video
|MUSE| - Live @ AMSTERDAM 29-11-2026
Ein Besonderes unter den Besten.
  donderdag 8 oktober 2026 @ 03:57:34 #2
466913 Eightyone
Bejaarde millennial
pi_221930766
""It’s a fruity pop song written for children," Stipe said in 2016. "If there was one song that was sent into outer space to represent R.E.M. for the rest of time, I would not want it to be ‘Shiny Happy People.""

Bekijk deze YouTube-video

[ Bericht 34% gewijzigd door Eightyone op 08-10-2026 05:17:58 ]
  donderdag 8 oktober 2026 @ 16:50:54 #3
459912 FlippingCoin
Weer zo'n kut millennial.
pi_221933408
Bekijk deze YouTube-video

Terecht ook wel, best een zaadnummer.
I think that it’s extraordinarily important that we in computer science keep fun in computing
For all who deny the struggle, the triumphant overcome
Met zwijgen kruist men de duivel
abonnement Unibet Coolblue Bitvavo
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')