abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 08:29:16 #1
19440 Maanvis
Centuries in a lifetime
pi_205535627
Een man zit thuis op de bank met zijn vrouw, en hij vraagt haar "Wat zou je doen als ik de loterij zou winnen?"
Waarop zijn vrouw zegt; "Ik zou de helft houden en dan jou verlaten"
Daarna begint de man te lachen en zegt, "Oke, ik heb 20 euro gewonnen. Hier is 10 euro en we spreken elkaar nog wel :D"
Trots lid van het 👿 Duivelse Viertal 👿
Een gedicht over Maanvis
Het ONZ / [KAMT] Kennis- en Adviescentrum Maanvis Topics , voor al je vragen over mijn topiques!
pi_205535777
hihihi

ik las gisteren deze, ben te lui om te vertalen:

One of them picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a Genie.
It booms "You have finally freed me after all these years, so I'll grant each one of you 3 wishes."

The first guy immediately blurts out "I want a billion dollars." POOF, he's holding a printout that shows his account balance is now in fact 1,000,000,003.50

The second man thinks for a bit, then says "I want to be the richest man alive." POOF, he's holding papers showing his net worth is now well over 100 billion.
The third guy thinks even longer about his wish, then says "I want my left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of my life." POOF, his arm starts rotating.

The Genie tells them it's time for their second wish.
First guy says: "I want to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth." POOF, a stunning beauty wraps herself around his arm.

Second guy says "I want to be good-looking and charismatic, so I can have every girl I want." POOF, his looks change and the first guy's wife immediately starts flirting with him.

Third guy says "I want my right arm to rotate counter-clockwise until I die." POOF, now both his arms are rotating, in opposite directions.

The genie tells them to think very carefully about their third wish.

First guy does, and after a while says "I never want to become sick or injured, I want to stay healthy until I die." POOF, his complexion improves, his acne is gone and his knees don't bother him any more.

Second guy says "I never want to grow old. I want to stay 29 forever." POOF, he looks younger already.

Third guy smiles triumphantly and says "My last wish is for my head to nod back and forth." POOF, he's now nodding his head and still flailing his arms around.
The genie wishes them good luck, disappears, and the men soon go their separate ways.

Many years later they meet again and chat about how things have been going.

First guy is ecstatic: "I've invested the money and multiplied it many times over, so me and my family will be among the richest of the rich pretty much forever. My wife is a freak in the sheets, and I've never gotten so much as a cold in all these years."

Second guy smiles and says "Well, I built charities worldwide with a fraction of my wealth, I'm still the richest guy alive and also revered for my good deeds. I haven't aged a day since we last met, and yes, your wife is pretty wild in bed."

Third guy walks in, flailing his arms around and nodding his head, and says:
"Guys, I think I fucked up."

:9
So rest assured I have the key to every opening
To every wishing well that's deep enough to dream
I want to show you just how fascinating kissing is
When earth collides with all the space between
  Redactie Frontpage woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 09:01:52 #3
38148 crew  Innisdemon
pi_205535831
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 08:53 schreef Speedfight het volgende:

Ik snap 'm niet. Ja, he fucked up, dat was bij die eerste wens al duidelijk.
'Me' is géén bezittelijk voornaamwoord
pi_205535848
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 09:01 schreef Innisdemon het volgende:

[..]
Ik snap 'm niet. Ja, he fucked up, dat was bij die eerste wens al duidelijk.
categorie zo flauw dat het grappig wordt :@
  Redactie Frontpage / Weblog woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 09:05:22 #5
80791 crew  Paul
Winnaar 5 FOK-awards 2022
pi_205535851
We zullen vanaaf zien of dezen op de frontpage komt
GA EENS WERKEN/UITKERING TREKKEN IPV OP FOK ZITTEN!
Speklap3000 is mijn maatje en DTS winnaar februari!
  woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 09:11:26 #6
19440 Maanvis
Centuries in a lifetime
pi_205535898
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 09:05 schreef Paul het volgende:
We zullen vanaaf zien of dezen op de frontpage komt
Het is spannend
Een gedicht over Maanvis
Het ONZ / [KAMT] Kennis- en Adviescentrum Maanvis Topics , voor al je vragen over mijn topiques!
  woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 09:14:41 #7
19440 Maanvis
Centuries in a lifetime
pi_205535926
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 08:53 schreef Speedfight het volgende:
hihihi

ik las gisteren deze, ben te lui om te vertalen:

It booms "You have finally freed me after all these years, so I'll grant each one of you 3 wishes."

The first guy immediately blurts out "I want a billion dollars." POOF, he's holding a printout that shows his account balance is now in fact 1,000,000,003.50

The second man thinks for a bit, then says "I want to be the richest man alive." POOF, he's holding papers showing his net worth is now well over 100 billion.
The third guy thinks even longer about his wish, then says "I want my left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of my life." POOF, his arm starts rotating.

First guy says: "I want to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth." POOF, a stunning beauty wraps herself around his arm.

Second guy says "I want to be good-looking and charismatic, so I can have every girl I want." POOF, his looks change and the first guy's wife immediately starts flirting with him.

Third guy says "I want my right arm to rotate counter-clockwise until I die." POOF, now both his arms are rotating, in opposite directions.

First guy does, and after a while says "I never want to become sick or injured, I want to stay healthy until I die." POOF, his complexion improves, his acne is gone and his knees don't bother him any more.

Second guy says "I never want to grow old. I want to stay 29 forever." POOF, he looks younger already.

Third guy smiles triumphantly and says "My last wish is for my head to nod back and forth." POOF, he's now nodding his head and still flailing his arms around.
The genie wishes them good luck, disappears, and the men soon go their separate ways.

First guy is ecstatic: "I've invested the money and multiplied it many times over, so me and my family will be among the richest of the rich pretty much forever. My wife is a freak in the sheets, and I've never gotten so much as a cold in all these years."

Second guy smiles and says "Well, I built charities worldwide with a fraction of my wealth, I'm still the richest guy alive and also revered for my good deeds. I haven't aged a day since we last met, and yes, your wife is pretty wild in bed."

:9
ik snap m niet
Een gedicht over Maanvis
pi_205535931
Ik vond m wel grappig, maar t was laat :D
  woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 09:24:00 #9
19440 Maanvis
Centuries in a lifetime
pi_205536000
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 09:15 schreef Speedfight het volgende:
Ik vond m wel grappig, maar t was laat :D
ja hij wou het toch waarom denkt ie dan dat ie fucked up is
Een gedicht over Maanvis
pi_205536255
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 09:24 schreef Maanvis het volgende:

[..]
ja hij wou het toch waarom denkt ie dan dat ie fucked up is
hij is er toch niet beter van geworden 8)7
  woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 10:02:38 #11
19440 Maanvis
Centuries in a lifetime
pi_205536286
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 09:57 schreef Speedfight het volgende:

[..]
hij is er toch niet beter van geworden 8)7
euh nou hij is permanent in beweging, dat is wat ie wilde voor de rest van zijn leven, in welk opzicht dacht ie dat ie er beter van zou worden dan?
Een gedicht over Maanvis
pi_205536428
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 10:02 schreef Maanvis het volgende:

[..]
euh nou hij is permanent in beweging, dat is wat ie wilde voor de rest van zijn leven, in welk opzicht dacht ie dat ie er beter van zou worden dan?
Moet je aan hem vragen :6
pi_205536563
Wat een anticlimax zeg hierboven -O-
Nieuw is niet altijd beter.
  woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 10:48:41 #14
19440 Maanvis
Centuries in a lifetime
pi_205536610
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 10:25 schreef Speedfight het volgende:

[..]
Moet je aan hem vragen :6
Ho wacht even, de 3e persoon is natuurlijk de grappenverteller die de grap vergeten was!!
Een gedicht over Maanvis
pi_205536939
vertellen jullie eens een grap dan
  Mooiste FOK!fotoboek van de vrouwen 2022 woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 15:37:37 #16
165264 Puzzie
C'est La Fucking Vie
pi_205539088
quote:
16s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 11:26 schreef Speedfight het volgende:
vertellen jullie eens een grap dan
Doe jij maar |:)
My age is very
Inappropriate
for my behavior
pi_205539099
quote:
11s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 15:37 schreef puzziepie het volgende:

[..]
Doe jij maar |:)
Net zo'n goede als de vorige he? Ik ga op zoek O+ O+ O+
  Mooiste FOK!fotoboek van de vrouwen 2022 woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 15:39:53 #18
165264 Puzzie
C'est La Fucking Vie
pi_205539103
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 15:39 schreef Speedfight het volgende:

[..]
Net zo'n goede als de vorige he? Ik ga op zoek O+ O+ O+
Vorige? Die heb ik vast gemist dan :+
My age is very
Inappropriate
for my behavior
pi_205539160
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 15:39 schreef puzziepie het volgende:

[..]
Vorige? Die heb ik vast gemist dan :+
Nou, brand jij mijn grap ook maar even af dan:

Mooiste FOK!fotoboek van de vrouwen 2022 woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 15:48:53 #20
165264 Puzzie
C'est La Fucking Vie
pi_205539167
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 15:48 schreef Speedfight het volgende:

[..]

In het Engels en een te lang verhaal ;(
Sorry
My age is very
Inappropriate
for my behavior
pi_205539828
TLDR

Hihaahaatjes.
  woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 17:32:58 #22
19440 Maanvis
Centuries in a lifetime
pi_205540053
quote:
17s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 15:48 schreef Speedfight het volgende:

[..]

misschien begrijp ik de grap wel als in de inleiding iets staat over waarom man 3 die wens zou kunnen hebben?
normaliter heb je toch iets van 'een belg, een nederlander en een turk vinden een koperen lamp in een kast'
Een gedicht over Maanvis
  Redactie Frontpage / Weblog woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 20:56:25 #23
80791 crew  Paul
pi_205541693
  Mooiste FOK!fotoboek van de vrouwen 2022 woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 21:21:07 #24
165264 Puzzie
C'est La Fucking Vie
pi_205542094
quote:
Niet op geklikt.
My age is very
Inappropriate
for my behavior
  Redactie Frontpage / Weblog woensdag 3 augustus 2022 @ 21:32:21 #25
80791 crew  Paul
pi_205542264
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 3 augustus 2022 21:21 schreef puzziepie het volgende:

[..]
Niet op geklikt.
HET MOET BEVEL!
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')