abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Moderator donderdag 15 oktober 2020 @ 21:16:02 #1
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_195663405
het vorige deel : MUZ / Fantômas / Tomahawk / Lovage / Mr.Bungle e.v.a..

(voor de nieuwe OP een plaatje van mijn tafel)

Dit is dus een topic over alle mike patton gerelateerde projecten/bands/films etc. En over zijn label Ipecac Recordings.

Q: Waar moet ik die van kennen ?
A: Van zijn uitgebreide discografie, zie hieronder.

• Faith No More

* 1989 - The Real Thing
* 1989 - Kerrang! Flexible Fiend 3 (magazine flexi disc insert, Faith No More performs Sweet Emotion (an early version of The Perfect Crime)
* 1990 - Live at Brixton Academy (Includes 2 studio recordings from The Real Thing sessions. These comprise of The Grade - a short guitar instrumental by Jim Martin and The Cowboy Song.
* 1991 - Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey - Soundtrack (Faith No More performs The Perfect Crime)
* 1992 - Angel Dust
* 1993 - Songs To Make Love To
* 1993 - Judgment Night - Soundtrack (Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. perform Another Body Murdered)
* 1995 - King for a Day... Fool for a Lifetime
* 1995 - Metallurgy, Vol. 1 (by Various Artists, Faith No More performs Engove (Caffeine))
* 1997 - Album of the Year
* 1998 - Plagiarism (by Sparks, Faith No More featured on This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us and Something For The Girl With Everything)
* 1998 - Du riechst so gut '98 - EP (by Rammstein, Faith No More remixes a version of the song)
* 1998 - Who Cares a Lot? (compilation)
* 2003 - This Is It: The Best of Faith No More (compilation)
* 2005 - Epic And Other Hits (compilation)
* 2005 - The Platinum Collection (compilation)
o Patton recorded several bonus tracks and/or b-sides with Faith No More, most of which have only been available on their non-US releases. Those tracks not included on any of the domestic titles listed above are original songs As the Worm Turns (Patton Version), Absolute Zero, Evidence (Spanish Version), Light Up and Let Go and The Big Kahuna, as well as covers of Greenfields, I Wanna Fuck Myself, and Spanish Eyes.
* 2015 Sol Invictus

• Mr. Bungle

* 1986 - The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny (demo)
* 1987 - Bowel of Chiley (demo)
* 1988 - Goddammit I Love America (demo)
* 1989 - OU818 (demo)
* 1991 - Mr. Bungle
* 1995 - Disco Volante
* 1999 - California
*2020 - The raging wrath of the easter bunny demo

• Fantômas

* 1998 - Great Jewish Music: Marc Bolan (by Various Artists, Patton sings and plays all instruments as Fantômas on Chariot Choogle)
* 1999 - Fantômas
* 2001 - The Director's Cut
* 2002 - Millennium Monsterwork 2000 (by The Fantômas Melvins Big Band)
* 2002 - Wanna Buy A Monkey? (by Dan The Automator, Intro features music by Fantômas)
* 2003 - Masada Anniversary Edition Vol. 3: The Unknown Masada (by John Zorn, Fantômas perform Zemaraim)
* 2004 - Delìrium Còrdia
* 2005 - Suspended Animation
* 2005 - Who Is It/Where Is The Line Mixes 12" Vinyl (by Björk, Side B features a Fantômas remix of Where Is The Line)
* 2005 - Fantômas/Melt-Banana Split Vinyl 5" Single/Square Shaped 3" CD (Fantômas perform Animali In Calore Surriscaldati Con Ipertermia Genitale)
* 2013 = Sugar Daddy Live split series (with Melvins)
* 2014 Wunderkammer - box set of all albums

• Tomahawk

* 2001 - Tomahawk
* 2003 - Mit Gas
* 2007 - Anonymous
* 2013 Goodfellows

• Solo albums

* 1996 - Adult Themes for Voice
* 1997 - Pranzo Oltranzista
* 2010 Mondo Cane
* 2011 The solitude of prime numbers
* 2018 1922

• Tetema
* 2014 Geocidal
* 2020 Necroscape

• Peeping Tom

* 2006 - Mojo Exclusive EP (features the non-album track Preschool)
* 2006 - Peeping Tom (album by Patton features collaborations with Odd Nosdam, Doseone and Jel of anticon., Rahzel, Dan the Automator, Amon Tobin, Kool Keith, Massive Attack, Bebel Gilberto, Kid Koala, Norah Jones, Dub Trio, among others)
* 2007 - We're Not Alone - Single (features We're Not Alone (Dan the Automator Redux), a distinctly different version from the album track with newly recorded Patton vocals)

• Dead Cross
* 2017 Dead Cross
* 2018 Dead Cross (EP)

• With John Zorn

* 1992 - Elegy (arranged by John Zorn, Patton performs vocals)
* 1998 - Weird Little Boy (by John Zorn/Chris Cochrane/Trey Spruance/Patton/William Winant)
* 1999 - Music Romance, Vol. 2: Taboo and Exile (by John Zorn, Patton featured on Bulls-Eye)
* 2000 - The Big Gundown: John Zorn Plays The Music of Ennio Morricone (by John Zorn, Patton sings The Ballad of Hank McCain (Vocal))
* 2001 - The Gift (by John Zorn, Patton featured on Bridge to the Beyond)
* 2002 - Hemophiliac (Tzadik Limited Edition) (by Hemophiliac)
* 2002 - I.A.O. (by John Zorn, Patton contributes vocals on Leviathan)
* 2003 - Masada Anniversary Edition Vol. 2: Voices in the Wilderness (by Various Artists, Patton performs keyboards and vocals on Kochot)
* 2004 - 50th Birthday Celebration Volume Six (by Hemophiliac)
* 2005 - 50th Birthday Celebration Volume Twelve (by Painkiller, special guest vocals by Patton)
* 2005 - The Complete Studio Recordings (by Naked City, features Patton the on new "version vocale" of the track Grand Guignol)
* 2006 - The Stone: Issue One (by John Zorn/Dave Douglas/Patton/Bill Laswell/Rob Burger/Ben Perowsky)
* 2006 - Moonchild: Songs Without Words (conceived by John Zorn featuring Patton/Trevor Dunn/Joey Baron)
* 2006 - Astronome (conceived by John Zorn featuring Patton/Trevor Dunn/Joey Baron)
* 2007 - Six Litanies for Heliogabalus (conceived by John Zorn featuring Patton/Trevor Dunn/Joey Baron/Ikue Mori/Jamie Saft)
*2010 Ipsissimus
*2011 A dreamers Chrismas
* 2012 the templars : In sacred blood
*2014 The last Judgement
*2014 The song project
*2015 the song project live

• Album collaborations

* 1999 - She (by Maldoror - Patton and Merzbow)
* 2001 - Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By (by Lovage - Patton, Dan the Automator and Jennifer Charles)
* 2002 - Irony is a Dead Scene (by The Dillinger Escape Plan with Mike Patton (vocals, samples and percussions))
* 2004 - Romances (by Kaada/Patton)
* 2005 - General Patton vs. The X-Ecutioners (by Patton and The X-Ecutioners)
* 2008 - Mondo Cane (upcoming album by Patton, Aldo Sisillo and Roy Paci, it's going to be live recording of the show or the studio versions of it. This is Italian pop covers from 50's & 60's)
* 2016 - Nevermen - Nevermen
* 2016 - Bacteria Cult - Patton/Kaada
* 2019 - Corpseflower - patton/ Jean- claude vannier

• Albums featured

* 1995 - Burn or Bury (by Milk Cult, Patton performs vocals on Psychoanalytwist)
* 1996 - Roots (by Sepultura, Patton sings on the track Lookaway)
* 1997 - Blood Rooted (by Sepultura, Patton sings and co-writes Mine. His singing can be also heard on the remix of the track Lookaway.)
* 1997 - Great Jewish Music: Burt Bacharach (by Various Artists, Patton (vocals and keyboards) collaborates with David Slusser on She's Gone Away)
* 1997 - Great Jewish Music: Serge Gainsbourg (by Various Artists, Patton sings and plays all instruments on Ford Mustang)
* 1997 - Fear No Love (by Bob Ostertag, Patton contributes vocals to The Man in the Blue Slip and Not Your Girl)
* 1997 - AngelicA 97 (by Various Artists, House of Discipline contributes The Art Of Fist-Fucking (1 & 2) and Patton contributes to Romance For A Choking Man/Woman (with Marie Goyette) and cudegokalalumosospasashatetéwaot)
* 1998 - Charlie (by Melt-Banana, members of Mr. Bungle (and many others) contribute vocals for Area 877 (Phoenix Mix))
* 1999 - Memory Is An Elephant (by Tin Hat Trio, Patton sings on hidden track Infinito)
* 1999 - Tribus (by Sepultura, Patton co-writes and sings The Waste)
* 1999 - No Coração dos Deuses - Soundtrack (Patton performs Procura O Cara with members of Sepultura)
* 1999 - Song Drapes (by Jerry Hunt, Patton contributes text/vocals on Song Drape 7 "I Come")
* 2000 - The Crybaby (by Melvins, Patton sings and plays instruments on G.I. Joe)
* 2000 - Great Phone Calls (by Neil Hamburger, Patton featured on Music of the Night)
* 2000 - Down With The Scene (by Kid 606, Patton contributes vocals on Secrets 4 Sale)
* 2002 - Rise Above: 24 Black Flag Songs to Benefit the West Memphis Three (by Various Artists, Patton performs on Six Pack)
* 2003 - Patton performs vocals on Koolade (formerly titled "Kool-Aid Party"), an unreleased song originally recorded for the album Team Sleep
* 2004 - Virginal Co Ordinates (by Eyvind Kang, Patton contributes voice & electronics)
* 2004 - Medúlla (by Björk, features Patton on Pleasure Is All Mine and Where Is The Line)
* 2004 - White People (by Handsome Boy Modeling School, features Patton on Are You Down With It?)
* 2004 - The End of the Fear of God (by Various Artists, Patton duets with Kid 606 on Circle A)
* 2005 - Crime and Dissonance (by Ennio Morricone, compiled by Alan Bishop of Sun City Girls with Patton's commentary)
* 2005 - Toto Angelica (by Alvin Curran, contains snippets of past Angelica Festival performances, including Patton's in 1997)
* 2005 - Oceanic: Remixes/Reinterpretations (by Isis, Patton contributed a version of Maritime)
* 2005 - Burner (by Odd Nosdam, features Patton on 11th Ave Freakout Pt 2)
* 2005 - Wei-Wu-Wei (by Corleone: Roy Paci, Patton contributes vocals on Tutto diventerà rosso)
* 2006 - Wishingbone (by Subtle, features Patton on Long Vein of the Voice)
* 2006 - New Heavy (by Dub Trio, features Patton on Not Alone)
* 2006 - Trouble – The Jamie Saft Trio Plays Bob Dylan (by Jamie Saft Trio, features Patton on Ballad of a Thin Man)
* 2006 - Quero Saber (by Carla Hassett, duet with Patton on a cover of The Beatles' Julia)
* 2007 - Athlantis (by Eyvind Kang, Patton contributes vocals)
* 2007 - Vein (by Foetus, Patton remixes How to Vibrate)
* 2008 - Another Sound Is Dying (upcoming album by Dub Trio, features Patton on No Flag)
* 2008 - Weather Underground (upcoming album by Massive Attack, Patton is set to contribute vocals)
* 2008 - The soundtrack to the short film A Perfect Place which will be distributed along with the film as a CD/DVD special edition through Ipecac Recordings

• Filmography

* 1990 - Live At The Brixton Academy, London: You Fat Bastards by Faith No More VHS
* 1993 - Video Croissant by Faith No More VHS
* 1993 - Video Macumba short film directed by Mike Patton containing abstract footage.
* 1998 - Who Cares A Lot: Greatest Videos by Faith No More VHS
* 2002 - A Bookshelf on Top of the Sky: 12 Stories About John Zorn
* 2004 - Inner Part of an Animal or Plant Structure by Björk
* 2004 - Wamego: Making Movies Anywhere (Documentary on the making of Firecracker)
* 2005 - Firecracker - Frank/David
* 2006 - Live At The Brixton Academy, London: You Fat Bastards/Who Cares A Lot?: The Greatest Videos by Faith No More (double disc DVD compilation of previously released VHS titles)
* 2007 - Kaada/Patton live performance DVD
* 2007 - I Am Legend - Patton performs creature screams and howls[4]
* 2008 - A Perfect Place short film Ipecac Recordings is distributing with the soundtrack by Patton as a CD/DVD Special Edition
* 2008 - The Fantomas Melvins Big Band A live DVD release of a Fantomas/Melvins collaboration of one of their London performances out in summer of 2008

• Video Games

* 2007 - The Darkness - Starbreeze Studios
* 2007 - Portal - Valve (The voice of the Anger Sphere)
* 2008 - Left 4 Dead - Valve
* 2008 - Bionic Commando - Capcom

Q: Ik heb nog nooit van hem gehoord maar ben benieuwd waar moet ik beginnen?
A: Een rijtje essentials van Mike Patton om te horen wat de man zo al doet.

• Beginners guide

Faith no more - Angel dust
Mr. Bungle - California
Fantômas - Directors cut
Nathaniel merriweather presents: lovage - Music to make love to your old lady by
Peeping Tom - s/t
John Zorn - Six lithanies for heliogabalus

Als je dat geluisterd hebt heb je wel een beeld

Q: Ik vind het leuk kan ik de man nog aanschouwen?
A: Ja. 6 maart is hij in ons land en speelt hij samen met de italiaanse band Zu In tivoli oude gracht in Utrecht

Q: Wat is dat Ipecac Recordings
A: Dat is een label opgericht door Mike Patton & greg wreckman en is thuis voor de meest uiteenlopende bands van de post-hardcore van Isis tot de dub van dub trio tot rauwe hip-hop van dälek en zelf pop van immani coppola en northern state hebben hier albums gereleased. Het label gaat contracten aan per cd en is dus ideaal voor one-off projecten.

www.ipecac.com

Ik zou zeggen game on :

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Bosbeetle op 15-10-2020 21:40:06 ]
En mochten we vallen dan is het omhoog. - Krang (uit: Pantani)
My favourite music is the music I haven't yet heard - John Cage
Water: ijskoud de hardste - Gehenna
  Moderator donderdag 15 oktober 2020 @ 21:16:47 #2
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_195663424
Hmm als ik er ooit zin in heb zal ik de op eens updaten. of was er een geupdate op in het vorige topic even zoeken :D

Op een beetje geupdate maar dat kan nog wel een keer netjes.

[ Bericht 14% gewijzigd door Bosbeetle op 15-10-2020 21:29:27 ]
  Moderator donderdag 15 oktober 2020 @ 21:29:37 #3
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_195663695

:D :X

Goede look voor op je 51ste :P
  Moderator dinsdag 27 oktober 2020 @ 21:18:35 #4
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_195892947

Bandfoto :D die blik van Lombardo :D
  Moderator maandag 2 november 2020 @ 21:03:10 #5
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_196008825
Eindelijk tijd om het hele mr bungle concert te kijken leuk publiek ook :D

Henry Rollins, David Yow, Buzz Osborn en Josh Homme herkende ik :P (de andere drie kan ik nog niet plaatsen :P ) En ik moet nog 24 min.

Trouwens mijn easter bunny CD,LP en cassette kwamen vandaag ook binnen *O* lekkere plaat hoor *O* had ik heel graag een concert live van gezien :Y
  Moderator dinsdag 10 november 2020 @ 19:30:04 #6
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_196174767
  Moderator woensdag 18 november 2020 @ 19:11:45 #7
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_196307551
Hehe eindelijk een keer de tijd gevonden om mijn cds in discogs te zetten. En nu kan ik makkelijk kijken hoeveel mike patton geluidsdragers ik heb:

Op de voet gevolgd door

Daarna volgen John Zorn met 35, Les Claypool met 32 en André manuel met 19 :P
  Moderator donderdag 26 november 2020 @ 13:56:58 #8
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_196421644
  Moderator dinsdag 1 december 2020 @ 09:30:44 #9
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_196494256
hihi leuk led zeppelin shirt:

pi_196494327
Een shirt met 'no merch' is ook sterk :D
nee, jij dan!
  Moderator dinsdag 1 december 2020 @ 09:40:12 #11
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_196494374
quote:
14s.gif Op dinsdag 1 december 2020 09:36 schreef Gehenna het volgende:
Een shirt met 'no merch' is ook sterk :D
:D idd
pi_197544873
Semi0n is dead, long live Stress Techniques. New project: LLB - JG
http://http://llbinc.bandcamp.com/
  Moderator donderdag 21 januari 2021 @ 09:03:35 #13
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_197545024
pi_197545372
Wat een U2/Eno waardige hoes :o
nee, jij dan!
  Moderator donderdag 21 januari 2021 @ 11:07:47 #15
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_197546915
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 21 januari 2021 09:33 schreef Gehenna het volgende:
Wat een U2/Eno waardige hoes :o
ja heel erg anders dan hun vorige vier :D
pi_197551871
Binnenkort maar die LP bestellen dan. Ook vind ik de hoes wel aardig, past zo in de lijst van artwork die ik bijhoud op RYM die grotendeels uit soort van druilerige landschappen en gebouwen is samengesteld.
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
pi_197584845
Net maar dat nieuwe album besteld. En toen ik toch bezig was op de Ipecac bandcamp ook maar het Human Impact album er achteraan gekocht, want Chris Spencer. O+.
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
pi_197585615
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 23 januari 2021 03:06 schreef OMG het volgende:
Net maar dat nieuwe album besteld. En toen ik toch bezig was op de Ipecac bandcamp ook maar het Human Impact album er achteraan gekocht, want Chris Spencer. O+.
Die is geweldig :Y
pi_197898951
Iemand vanuit hier die kaarten heeft voor 1 van de Faith No More shows?
Vorig jaar (2019, ok, iets langer) nog naar Milaan geweest voor Mondo Cane, maar ik mag nu als vrijgezel naar de rest :P
Kaarten nog niet gekocht in verband met Rammstein bijna op dezelfde datum, en fokkin Covid.
Maar ik wil zo graag.....
A lie may take care of the present, but it has no future..
You can't pay me enough to be nice to you...
  Moderator zaterdag 13 februari 2021 @ 17:30:39 #20
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_197985315
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 8 februari 2021 22:57 schreef Nies het volgende:
Iemand vanuit hier die kaarten heeft voor 1 van de Faith No More shows?
Vorig jaar (2019, ok, iets langer) nog naar Milaan geweest voor Mondo Cane, maar ik mag nu als vrijgezel naar de rest :P
Kaarten nog niet gekocht in verband met Rammstein bijna op dezelfde datum, en fokkin Covid.
Maar ik wil zo graag.....
Jup die kaarten voor Faith no more liggen nog ergens in de mail maar ben wel van plan heen te gaan als er een nieuwe datum is.
  Moderator zaterdag 13 februari 2021 @ 17:30:49 #21
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_197985317
pi_198242728
quote:
88s.gif Op zaterdag 13 februari 2021 17:30 schreef Bosbeetle het volgende:

[..]

Jup die kaarten voor Faith no more liggen nog ergens in de mail maar ben wel van plan heen te gaan als er een nieuwe datum is.
Ik twijfel nog heel erg. AFAS vind ik..... meuh. en Berlijn is zoveel leuker
Ik laat het nog even afhangen van wie waar heen wil....
Nog een keer Faith No More zou wel..
heel fijn zijn :P
A lie may take care of the present, but it has no future..
You can't pay me enough to be nice to you...
  Moderator woensdag 10 maart 2021 @ 18:55:29 #23
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_198431939
Hehe Patton heeft de teenage mutant ninja turtle tune ingezongen voor een nieuw spel :D

twitter
pi_198696949
Tomahawk is uit vandaag *O*
pi_198699597
De LP is onderweg om vandaag bezorgd te worden, zo eens de download van bandcamp halen om op m'n SD card vol muziek te zetten.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')