Moderator donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 20:04:30 #26
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_185460285
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 20:03 schreef Greys het volgende:
[..]

Waar staat dit? Youtube? :)
Laatste 4 reacties op escforum toen ik daar keek :)
Niet bewust positieve eruit gehaald
pi_185460286
Youtube

The best dutch entry since 2014

I think The Netherlands will be the winner this year. Smash thumbs up if you agree

It's a beautiful soothing song . Reminds me of James Blake

I ve been searching for that one special song that stands out for me I found it

Can I give 12 point just for his ass? .. and , this is reminds me of Germany from last year but stronger .. Can he win? The contest is getting stronger and stronger ..

If they can do this in live, The Netherlands is a Top 3 even winner material this year! congratz!
2:26 love this part
  Moderator donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 20:08:42 #28
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_185460421
MrQanon twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 19:56:10 QAnons ,this song is for you all. It is beautiful song about a passing love. Something that we have all experienced. Duncan Laurence - Arcade - Official Video - The Netherlands - Eurovision 2019.#QAnons #MAGA @LisaMei62 @FLOTUS @CNN @tracybeanz @POTUS https://t.co/RWbsGiWVM6 reageer retweet
josh_salmon twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 19:27:38 Netherlands is cute, but we need some epic staging for it to make any impact. And if we don't get a cameo from Duncan's ass in Tel Aviv, I'll be incredibly disappointed.#eurovision2019 #NL reageer retweet
DavidC516 twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 19:23:10 Wow the Netherlands and Duncan Laurence really did THAT. Amazing!!! reageer retweet
tatia_16 twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 19:18:41 The Netherlands - Duncan Laurence “Arcade” 🇳🇱🇳🇱Wow this song really blew me away and gave me goosebumps, lyrics are deep and meaningful and his voice is stunning. With good staging it has big potential https://t.co/gkFwZSZvu5 reageer retweet
pi_185460496
quote:
10s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 19:33 schreef Greys het volgende:
Ik weet niet wat die eerste woorden betekenen maar bravo snap ik.

[ afbeelding ]
Samo ćemo reći = Wat zullen we zeggen
Boot lickin, piss drinkin, fingerfriggin, tit tweakin, love bitin, arse lickin, shit stabbin, mother fuckin, spunk lovin, ball bustin, cock suckin, fist fuckin, lipsmackin, thirst quenchin, cool livin, ever givin USELESS MAN
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 20:12:47 #30
163650 Greys
pi_185460524
quote:
2s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 20:11 schreef hole1988 het volgende:
[..]

Samo ćemo reći = Wat zullen we zeggen
Oké dankjewel!

[ Bericht 17% gewijzigd door Greys op 08-03-2019 01:48:55 ]
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_185460555
Finally a song that makes all the mediocre shit drift

Van Gav van Esctips.com ^O^
De Sahara is zonder meer erg droog.
  donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 20:14:13 #32
476197 DevK
Eurodaddy.
pi_185460644
Oh heerlijk, dit is mijn favoriete topic :D O+
Koel en donker bewaren
pi_185460660
ESC United dan ook maar: ik heb de nationaliteit erbij gezet, zodat je misschien een idee krijgt waar het in de smaak valt en waar niet.

Duitser
I get the weirdest "reminds-me-ofs" this year. The choir in the background during the strophes... almost the same melody as in Whispering Winds by James Horner, one of the saddest soundtracks I know. The build-up also reminds me of Germany's "Sister" this year. Starting with the piano, later introducing echoing drums... also difficult to sing switching a lot between head & chest voice! What a great vocal range Duncan has.

Result: AMAZING SONG! So far my runner-up right after Norway and my second twelve points this year. Great job, neighbours If not the public, I'm sure the jury will like or even love it.

Portugees:
Straight to my Top 10! I'm sure it will place higher in the near future...

It will certainly qualify but the final result will depend on the live performance for sure... 10 points by now!

Noor:
Another high quality midtempo pop song in english - that I dont care too much about... I wont be playing this after the ESC season I'm afraid. But I admit it's a good piece of handiwork.

Portugees:
This is just beautiful. Thank you Netherlands O+

12 points from me.

Portugees:
Wowwww,That's really good O+

12 Points

@Schlagerman1 yess ... This reminds me of Bon Iver. Big bon fan, go see him live in July

Kroaat:
It’s not country music again, at least. I don’t remember anything after listening, though.

Zweed:
Moody, atmospheric, well produced but poorly written and repetitive. Kinda curious for the staging, hard to say how it will do, but i'm sure it won't be among my favorites.

Griek:
7 points for now and maybe i upgrade later!

Serviër:
I was the first one to give 12 in the poll, and to give anything! *O*

Rotterdam 2020! :B

Aisha in 2021! *O*

I like everything, the composition, vocals, the guy who sings..

Duitser:
This one *O* *O*

Reminds me a bit of RY X

10 points

Serviër:
Another one " sweet p. boy " ...for the ass in the video I give 12 points

but...I give 8 p. for the song

This is certainly one of the best songs from the Netherlands.
Deserves the top 10, but it all depends on the performance

You're early...or do you really like the guy who sings

He will not win for sure, but the top 10 is certain..

Est
This song is world class. And really emotional, Strong winner vibes. Fucking thank you Netherlands!!!

Sneue Turk
I am disliking all positive comments on this song

Noor
This is....

QUALITY IM IN LOVE

Belg
I think this one is pretty damn awesome? Lol. I mean, it's a powerballad, but it's a good powerballad, so idc that it's lowtempo.

This could finish as high as second if the live slaps.
pi_185460675
Boot lickin, piss drinkin, fingerfriggin, tit tweakin, love bitin, arse lickin, shit stabbin, mother fuckin, spunk lovin, ball bustin, cock suckin, fist fuckin, lipsmackin, thirst quenchin, cool livin, ever givin USELESS MAN
pi_185460878
Meer ESC United:

Duitser
I love many recent Dutch entries, and thus I usually have high expectations from the Netherlands. But this one is just boring.

Italiaan
It's quite different from the usual song in the contest, I think it's nice. The staging will bring it up or down.

Amerikaan
Better than the demo. It's like a jury song. I like it but I don't know how the televote will respond.

Duitser
I give 8 Points, but "I miss you" would get 12 Points. This will be SF2s clear Jurywinner I guess.

(...) even later:

After my initial Disappointment about not Choosing IMY, I decide (when the poll is up) to give 12 Points. Well done Neighbours, be prepared of high Points from us.

Amerikaan
Yeah, this ain't it. The opening melody actually does promise something, which is certainly a start. But the moment he starts singing is the moment I'm fully done, and the underwritten chorus takes it down a few extra notches. @anaraqueen's Callum Scott comparison is spot on - the potential of a composition that could've been produced completely differently and sung completely differently and been okay gets completely ripped to shreds by horrific vocal and arrangement choices.

2 points. I'm feeling kind.

Griek
I really like the chorus.. can i have belgium's verses with netherlands' chorus?
a nice entry- maybe 8ish points..

Schot
Forgattable...dull and disappointing. Almost all of the internals (except for Greece) are passing me by.

5 points.

Portugees
Netherlands served... NUDITY

I like it, has a lot of potential

Potential jury winner tbh

(...)

This is Q U A L I T Y

Internal selections saving the year as expected _O_

Griek
Its really good but not amazing! 7 or 8 points i guess! Juries will love it!

Brit
About as shallow as a puddle and about as equally interesting as looking at grass grow. Not a fan at all tbh, in fact I struggle greatly to remember anything from it apart from the Woaahh ohhhhhh sounds. I had 0 expectations since the demos, and while I admit it is MILES better than them it still isn't anything worth the time of day for me. This is the literal definition nowadays for an ESC song to try and do well, and it will probably succeed with that.

Zweed
Oh yes, what a marvelous good song from the Netherlands! This has all the potential to be breathtaking in Tel Aviv! Really different, very indie (much more indie than the greek song for example) and I like it a lot! Good luck Netherlands, and good work picking this delicate piece of a song! _O_

Japanner
This is really good. Usually the Netherlands are not my cup of tea.

Braziliaan
as i said before, something c*lum scott the WORST ARTIST ALIVE would release

dead last to me, dead zero

at least the video is good

Braziliaan
I like it, very quality as I expected, straight to my top5

Duitser
Oh Geez, that was QUALITY! Reminds me a lot of Sam Smith. What a great and strong, very artistic song and video.

Tsjech
Aaaaaand luckily Switzerland has saved the day.

2 points.

Fransoos
The best ballad this year, I didn't recognize Arcade at the beginning! And Duncan has a magnificent voice.

Zweed
Wow, this was actually WAY better than I imagined!!! Those demos or whatever they were clearly did not show the song's full potential, it's amazing!

Italiaan
12. There's no question at all on it.
pi_185461512
quote:
OMG! I think The Netherlands deserves something such as winner of the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest?
GOOD LUCK IN ISRAEL DUNCAN! greetings from TURKEY
quote:
12 points from Russia. Nice job Netherlands. Good luck!
quote:
This is the only song that gave me winner vibes from the first listen...
Can't believe how beautiful this is. Lost for words. ✫彡
quote:
Damn, this just shot to my #1 from the first listen. Can't believe this. This can win the whole thing.
quote:
A huge WOOOOOOW from Armenia ! I really want this to win... My God, tones of emotions... to say I love this song it means to say nothing... I literally felt this song. Oh well The Netherlands, you know how to make an emotional megaBOOM
Koel en donker bewaren
  Admin donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 20:49:31 #38
2589 crew  yvonne
On(t)deugend
pi_185461652
quote:
10s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 19:33 schreef Greys het volgende:
Ik weet niet wat die eerste woorden betekenen maar bravo snap ik.

[ afbeelding ]
Onze Servische ober, in Portugal, zei dat de Nederlandse inzending een bravo verdiende.
Verder vond hij het Portugese lied afschuwelijk en vroeg hij zich af wie zoiets kiest.
We hebben de Belgen de schuld gegeven, maar daar moet je bijgeweest zijn denk ik. :o
Yvonne riep ergens: Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.

Op dinsdag 26 oktober 2021 16:46 schreef Elan het volgende:
Hier sta ik dan weer niet van te kijken Zelfs het virus is bang voor jou.
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 20:51:57 #39
163650 Greys
pi_185461746
quote:
17s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 20:49 schreef yvonne het volgende:
[..]

Onze Servische ober, in Portugal, zei dat de Nederlandse inzending een bravo verdiende.
Verder vond hij het Portugese lied afschuwelijk en vroeg hij zich af wie zoiets kiest.
We hebben de Belgen de schuld gegeven, maar daar moet je bijgeweest zijn denk ik. :o
:D _O-
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
  Moderator donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 20:59:19 #40
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_185462363
SURIE _O_
surieofficial twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 20:55:19 Them: blahblah ESC is only naff, gimmicks, jokes, no real music, no art, blahblahblaaaahhhhhhhhMe: THE NETHERLANDS 👊🏻🎤dank je, doei reageer retweet
  Moderator donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 21:06:44 #42
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_185462383
quote:
17s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 21:06 schreef Em31 het volgende:
SURIE _O_
surieofficial twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 20:55:19 Them: blahblah ESC is only naff, gimmicks, jokes, no real music, no art, blahblahblaaaahhhhhhhhMe: THE NETHERLANDS 👊🏻🎤dank je, doei reageer retweet
_O_
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 21:11:36 #43
163650 Greys
pi_185462578
Nou nou, Wiwi loopt er echt mee weg. :D

IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_185462664
Wow, die reactie van Surie is echt tof! En die Brit van Wiwi kennelijk ook, die was toch altijd al de sympathiekste van de vier vind ik. Althans iemand die wel zijn eigen smaak heeft en tegen de rest durft in tr gaan.
pi_185462741
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 21:13 schreef Toposcoupe het volgende:
Wow, die reactie van Surie is echt tof! En die Brit van Wiwi kennelijk ook, die was toch altijd al de sympathiekste van de vier vind ik. Althans iemand die wel zijn eigen smaak heeft en tegen de rest durft in tr gaan.
Ja en UK stemt ook bij ons volgens mij, dus top _O_ want ze zullen haar daar in de media ook vast wel wat vragen rond die tijd
pi_185462795
CommonESCGirl twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 21:12:18 @Eurovision The only song that has left me speechless, give Duncan the glass microphone reageer retweet
einsleben twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 21:06:18 @Eurovision Goosebumps everywhere. I- https://t.co/kGD7K2Z7pe reageer retweet
Friendly_lurker twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 20:54:14 @Eurovision This is the kind of music I want to hear at Eurovision. Thank you Netherlands! reageer retweet
mmaammeenn1 twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 20:55:18 @Eurovision Masterpiece! ❤️ reageer retweet
+ allemaal positieve reacties in de vorm van een gif :D
  Moderator donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 21:18:41 #47
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_185463196
loui_del_rey twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 19:37:46 This part ruined me, kind of want to cry now 🤧 https://t.co/Te8ehVQOpj reageer retweet
  ESF Reporter donderdag 7 maart 2019 @ 21:33:46 #49
87554 Cee
Welluk?
pi_185463515
quote:
17s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 21:06 schreef Em31 het volgende:
SURIE _O_
OMG. OMG.
pi_185463550
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 7 maart 2019 21:33 schreef Cee het volgende:
[..]

OMG. OMG.
En deze ook nog *O*
surieofficial twitterde op donderdag 07-03-2019 om 21:23:09 @songfestival @dunclaurence @Eurovision holy Mary mother of douze points https://t.co/KsQT12YZ6J reageer retweet
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')