abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_184127649
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 24 december 2018 18:46 schreef theguyver het volgende:

[..]

En de rest doet hun gewoon na? Rusland Frankrijk noord korea India Pakistan etc? Bedoel die laatste 2 liggen sinds afscheiding van gb met elkaar overhoop he..
Yes - they all seem to piss in the same pot indeed.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
pi_184127694
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 24 december 2018 18:46 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

But why? Fearmongery doesn't make something fake.
'But why?' what? Try and be more clear with your questions (and answers) please.

https://issuepedia.org/Fearmongery

Fearmongery is a manipulative tool which is used by powermongers to gain political power by the following methodology:
1. invent an existential threat
2. convince gullible people that it threatens them personally
3. get money and power from them to "fight" it
4. use some of that money and power to make your message more convincing and to broadcast it more widely
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
pi_184127770
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 18 december 2018 22:13 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:

[..]

Beantwoord eerst maar eens waarom een exponentiële kettingreactie in een kritische massa niet plaats kan vinden volgens jou.
Why?
I didn't write that.
I think you already know the (textbook) answer and you're asking me in order to draw me into some scientistic discussion, then you can at least appear to be right and/or clever in some way.
No amount of scientistic jargon (from you or anyone else) is going to make the ridiculous propaganda movies, miraculous survival/witness stories etc. all suddenly appear to be real or true in any way.
If you believe the 'atomic' bomb horror stories, maybe you can explain the scientistic technicalities of melting eye-balls/ skin/ x-rayed soldiers etc.
I'd've thought that eyeballs/skin/flesh etc. would fry/burn rather than melt....as I'd expect to happen in a fire-bombing raid for example.
If you don't believe the silly stories, maybe you can explain why we were told such things in the first place.

Fyne jaarwisseling allemaal.
pi_184127799
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 24 december 2018 19:33 schreef illusions het volgende:

Denk je dat atoomenergie één van de belangrijkste onderdelen is als je kernwapens aan het ontkennen bent? Of begin jij aan tafel ook met het toetje en eindig je met het voorgerecht?
Nee.
Pannekoekje.
  maandag 31 december 2018 @ 18:43:57 #205
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_184128018
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 31 december 2018 18:32 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

'But why?' what? Try and be more clear with your questions (and answers) please.

Fearmongery is a manipulative tool which is used by powermongers to gain political power by the following methodology:
4. use some of that money and power to make your message more convincing and to broadcast it more widely
Nog maar een keer herhalen dan. Waarom moet iets nep zijn als het als punt voor fear mongering wordt gebruikt?
Egregious professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  maandag 31 december 2018 @ 18:49:07 #206
45206 Pietverdriet
Ik wou dat ik een ijsbeer was.
pi_184128188
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 31 december 2018 18:34 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Why?
I didn't write that.
I think you already know the (textbook) answer and you're asking me in order to draw me into some scientistic discussion, then you can at least appear to be right and/or clever in some way.
No amount of scientistic jargon (from you or anyone else) is going to make the ridiculous propaganda movies, miraculous survival/witness stories etc. all suddenly appear to be real or true in any way.
If you believe the 'atomic' bomb horror stories, maybe you can explain the scientistic technicalities of melting eye-balls/ skin/ x-rayed soldiers etc.
I'd've thought that eyeballs/skin/flesh etc. would fry/burn rather than melt....as I'd expect to happen in a fire-bombing raid for example.
If you don't believe the silly stories, maybe you can explain why we were told such things in the first place.

Goed,
Vertel, is een atoombom nu mogelijk of niet? Dat lijk je namelijk te beweren. Je begint telkens over wat anders.
In Baden-Badener Badeseen kann man Baden-Badener baden sehen.
pi_184129153
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 31 december 2018 18:32 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Allemaal toepasselijk op jouw berichten over atoombommen inderdaad.
Conscience do cost.
pi_184132179
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 31 december 2018 18:34 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Why?
I didn't write that.

Jij en allen die hier posten hetzelfde gewenst ^O^
pi_184385920
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 31 december 2018 18:49 schreef Pietverdriet het volgende:

[..]

Goed,

Vertel, is een atoombom nu mogelijk of niet? Dat lijk je namelijk te beweren. Je begint telkens over wat anders.
Thanks. Yes I know I am.

I've already made my opinion very clear as to whether I thinl atomic weapons exist or not. Nobody here has presented any information/response etc. to make me think otherwise.
I began and am continuing about the beginning of the (1940's-1960's) 'atomic age'. It's a big subject which requires time and energy to research, and then having the patience required to even bother replying to vague claims made by certain users here.
pi_184385982
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 31 december 2018 19:27 schreef ems. het volgende:

[..]

Allemaal toepasselijk op jouw berichten over atoombommen inderdaad.
Not true.
You only post here to try and irritate people and disrupt any chance of 'discussion',. You never post anything regarding the content/information provided. The majority of your posts consist of sniping, nasty, personal remarks rather than anything which contributes to the 'discussion', which is likely a sociopathic trait on your part. You don't care about truth.

I still don't fully understand why people who seem to believe, and are satisfied with pretty much anything they see on the MSM 'news', post here.
  zondag 13 januari 2019 @ 21:14:46 #211
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_184386455
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 13 januari 2019 20:53 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Thanks. Yes I know I am.

I've already made my opinion very clear as to whether I thinl atomic weapons exist or not. Nobody here has presented any information/response etc. to make me think otherwise.
I began and am continuing about the beginning of the (1940's-1960's) 'atomic age'. It's a big subject which requires time and energy to research, and then having the patience required to even bother replying to vague claims made by certain users here.
Beantwoord de vraag eens i.p.v. zo te draaien
  zondag 13 januari 2019 @ 21:15:32 #212
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_184386479
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 13 januari 2019 20:55 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Not true.
You only post here to try and irritate people and disrupt any chance of 'discussion',.
Jij bent vooral degene die discussie ontwijkt
  zondag 13 januari 2019 @ 21:52:00 #213
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_184387207
quote:

[..]

Thanks. Yes I know I am.

Aah right, eerst de conclusies klaar hebben en dan met je onderzoek beginnen. Gotcha.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_184387577
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 13 januari 2019 20:55 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]
I still don't fully understand why people who seem to believe, and are satisfied with pretty much anything they see on the MSM 'news', post here.
I still don't fully understand why people who seem to believe, and are satisfied with pretty much anything they see on youtube news', post here.
Conscience do cost.
pi_184415160
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 13 januari 2019 21:52 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Aah right, eerst de conclusies klaar hebben en dan met je onderzoek beginnen. Gotcha.
No. You are wrong again.
You haven't read the post (in reply to Mr.Verdriet) properly.

[ Bericht 13% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 16-01-2019 09:05:15 ]
  dinsdag 15 januari 2019 @ 14:10:27 #216
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_184415822
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 15 januari 2019 13:22 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

No. You are wrong again.

Je bent begonnen aan je onderzoek, terwijl je je conclusie daarvoor al klaar had. Seems pretty clear to me.

[ Bericht 12% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 16-01-2019 09:06:13 ]
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  dinsdag 15 januari 2019 @ 14:38:26 #217
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_184416168
quote:

[..]

No. You are wrong again.
Maar is het mogelijk een atoombom te maken?

[ Bericht 14% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 16-01-2019 09:05:43 ]
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
  dinsdag 15 januari 2019 @ 17:59:22 #218
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_184419439
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 15 januari 2019 14:38 schreef Vis1980 het volgende:

[..]

Zou handig zijn als Tingo daar eens een duidelijk antwoord op gaf ja.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  dinsdag 15 januari 2019 @ 18:00:05 #219
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_184419452
quote:

[..]

No. You are wrong again.

PS : You really should make sure you have read the post properly before you make hasty smart-arsed replies, otherwise you'll end up looking even more stupid than you actually are.
Zou je gewoon de vraag kunnen beantwoorden?
  dinsdag 15 januari 2019 @ 18:13:09 #220
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_184419662
quote:

I've already made my opinion very clear as to whether I thinl atomic weapons exist or not.
Dit dus, dat heb je niet. Je impliceert op meerdere manieren te geloven dat bepaalde tests nep zijn, maar de directe vraag of je gelooft dat alle nukes niet kunnen bestaan blijf je maar ontwijken.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  dinsdag 15 januari 2019 @ 19:19:25 #221
45206 Pietverdriet
pi_184420868
quote:

[..]

Thanks. Yes I know I am.

Beantwoord de vraag, is een atoombom (fissie) mogelijk, en als je dan toch bezig bent is een waterstofbom (fusie) mogelijk?
pi_184425520
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 15 januari 2019 14:10 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Je bent begonnen aan je onderzoek, terwijl je je conclusie daarvoor al klaar had. Seems pretty clear to me.
Whether something is 'pretty clear' to you does not say much.....but that's ok, because you know very well that such information is thin on the ground...otherwise you'd've very happily posted it by now.

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 16-01-2019 09:34:20 ]
pi_184425536
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 15 januari 2019 14:38 schreef Vis1980 het volgende:

[..]

I'm more interested in what we have been told over the last seven decades rather than what may or not be possible right now.
Why do you believe 'atomic' bombs exist? Please be specific.
pi_184425593
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 15 januari 2019 17:59 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Zou handig zijn als Tingo daar eens een duidelijk antwoord op gaf ja.
It'd be quite something if you finally provided something to back up the vague claims you have made.
Don't be shy!
  dinsdag 15 januari 2019 @ 22:53:19 #225
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_184425689
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 15 januari 2019 22:44 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

I'm more interested in what we have been told over the last seven decades rather than what may or not be possible right now.
Why do you believe 'atomic' bombs exist? Please be specific.
Waarom heb je geen antwoord op de vraag?
Onikaan ni ov dovah
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')