abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_170446414

pi_170446468
OP mag wel weer aangepast worden met UFC 211 poster erin.
pi_170446563
arielhelwani twitterde op zondag 23-04-2017 om 19:49:16 .Also on #themmahour: @PearlGonzalez and @AaronPicoUSA. 10 guests and you. Can't wait! See you tomorrow. reageer retweet
Dern mist weer het gewicht nu bij een ADCC toernooi en trekt zich terug. :)

http://mmaimports.com/201(...)aight-missed-weight/

quote:
99s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 00:30 schreef Kerftminister het volgende:
Ja euh... dat kan ik niet.
pi_170447080
quote:
99s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 00:30 schreef Kerftminister het volgende:
@hooidraad _O_ _O_ _O_
pi_170447085
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 00:39 schreef Nober het volgende:
arielhelwani twitterde op zondag 23-04-2017 om 19:49:16 .Also on #themmahour: @PearlGonzalez and @AaronPicoUSA. 10 guests and you. Can't wait! See you tomorrow. reageer retweet
Dern mist weer het gewicht nu bij een ADCC toernooi en trekt zich terug. :)

http://mmaimports.com/201(...)aight-missed-weight/

[..]

Ja euh... dat kan ik niet.
Raging al :D
pi_170450602
quote:
99s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 00:25 schreef Kerftminister het volgende:
Barberena was juist lekker man. Nick Diaz-achtig. Iemand lekker vol KO slaan terwijl je aan het trash talken bent.
Haha, dat was lachen inderdaad. Beiden de handjes meerdere keren omhoog van 'whut?! whut?!' en dan klap!

Beeld: (taunting was al een tijdje aan de gang voor dit filmpje begint)

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/855922069028065280/video/1
pi_170459601

1 p.m. -- Al Iaquinta will discuss his impressive win over Diego Sanchez this weekend.

1:25 p.m. -- Chris Weidman will reflect on his controversial loss to Gegard Mousasi at UFC 210.

1:45 p.m. -- Rafael dos Anjos will preview his UFC welterweight debut against Tarec Saffiedine on June 17.

2:05 p.m. -- Holly Holm will look ahead to her June 17 main event against Bethe Correia.

2:25 p.m. -- Blue-chip prospect Aaron Pico will preview his Bellator MMA debut against Zach Freeman on June 24.

2:45 p.m. -- Pearl Gonzalez will reflect on her unsuccessful UFC debut earlier this month at UFC 210.

3:05 p.m. -- Conor McGregor's manager Audie Attar will discuss the potential Floyd Mayweather fight and much more involving his clients.

3:30 p.m. -- Mike Perry will talk about his brutal knockout of Jake Ellenberger on Saturday.

3:50 p.m. -- Frank Mir will talk about his recent two-year suspension from USADA.

4:10 p.m. -- Robert Whittaker will reflect on his victory over Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza last weekend.

4:30 p.m. -- Bellator light heavyweight champion Phil Davis will update us on what's next for him.

Plus, we'll answer your #themmahour questions throughout the show on anything and everything going on in the MMA world.
pi_170460186
I'm not gonna suck up to them, I gonna do it my way.

I should be buying houses on water, I'm fighting, they're not. It's fucking ridiculous!

quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 02:20 schreef THEFXR het volgende:

[..]

Raging al :D
"I didn't get a bonus, fuck them!"

- Al Iaquinta.

[ Bericht 44% gewijzigd door Nober op 24-04-2017 19:23:23 ]
  maandag 24 april 2017 @ 19:37:26 #9
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_170460886
Al tegen Dana: "Shut the fuck up, you are not a fighter. Go fuck yourself"

:D
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
pi_170462148
Tering die Dandois :')

https://streamable.com/5hc46

Daarom skip ik WMMA.
pi_170463521
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 20:28 schreef Nober het volgende:

Daarom skip ik WMMA.
Haar standup is hilarisch. Daarmee kan je toch niet aankomen in de ring zou je denken ook al is het WMMA. Blijkbaar wel.
  maandag 24 april 2017 @ 22:46:18 #12
287899 Smoofie
Duikeendje? Duikeendje!!
pi_170466212
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 18:54 schreef Nober het volgende:

1 p.m. -- Al Iaquinta will discuss his impressive win over Diego Sanchez this weekend.

1:25 p.m. -- Chris Weidman will reflect on his controversial loss to Gegard Mousasi at UFC 210.

1:45 p.m. -- Rafael dos Anjos will preview his UFC welterweight debut against Tarec Saffiedine on June 17.

2:05 p.m. -- Holly Holm will look ahead to her June 17 main event against Bethe Correia.

2:25 p.m. -- Blue-chip prospect Aaron Pico will preview his Bellator MMA debut against Zach Freeman on June 24.

2:45 p.m. -- Pearl Gonzalez will reflect on her unsuccessful UFC debut earlier this month at UFC 210.

3:05 p.m. -- Conor McGregor's manager Audie Attar will discuss the potential Floyd Mayweather fight and much more involving his clients.

3:30 p.m. -- Mike Perry will talk about his brutal knockout of Jake Ellenberger on Saturday.

3:50 p.m. -- Frank Mir will talk about his recent two-year suspension from USADA.

4:10 p.m. -- Robert Whittaker will reflect on his victory over Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza last weekend.

4:30 p.m. -- Bellator light heavyweight champion Phil Davis will update us on what's next for him.

Plus, we'll answer your #themmahour questions throughout the show on anything and everything going on in the MMA world.
Chris weidman lulde wel onzin
AFCA
Qui audet adipiscitur
  maandag 24 april 2017 @ 22:55:52 #13
159093 bascross
Get to the chopper!
pi_170466498
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 20:28 schreef Nober het volgende:

Daarom skip ik WMMA.
Ze houdt haar kin wel goed omhoog.
Bedankt Hans.
pi_170468633
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 24 april 2017 22:46 schreef Smoofie het volgende:

[..]

Chris weidman lulde wel onzin
Ik dacht even dat hij ook gewoon fair zou zijn in hoe het is gelopen, maar terwijl Mousasi zich als een gentleman uitliet is Weidman wat in een zure slachtofferrol gegaan waarbij hij zegt dat Moose zelf ook wist dat Moose vet aan het verliezen was en hijzelf totaal niet rocked was door de stoten... en van die knieen een beetje slechts haha. En dan ook nog liegen tegen z'n zoon over wie er heeft gewonnen :P
pi_170468644
Wel simpel om alle WMMA daaronder te scharen, ook in de mannen fights komen wel belabberde fights/technieken voor. Er waren een paar mooie fights op deze kaart, al had ik verwacht dat Swanson zou finishen, kin van Artem is topnotch.

Veel zin in de volgende kaart, dat wordt weer een spektakel!
pi_170468690
The situation on Saturday just exacerbated bad feelings that were already still lingering for Iaquinta, and while the sport of mixed martial arts remains his foremost passion, Iaquinta admitted that his experience at UFC Fight Night 108 only made him more jaded with the politics of the UFC.

"If anything, I hate that even more now," Iaquinta said Monday on The MMA Hour. "Just not winning the bonuses, I don't know. I don't know whether they didn't give it to me because I didn't deserve it, or whether they didn't give it to me to kind of shaft me, because they said in the past that I wasn't eligible to win bonuses and maybe they're just sticking it to me. The whole bonus thing is just ridiculous. The fact that they're giving $50,000 bonuses, it's like their little way to control everybody.

"I don't understand how everyone just thinks that's normal," Iaquinta added. "Fifty-thousand dollar bonus -- a bonus is like a little something extra. Fifty-thousand dollars is like three times some of these guys' pay. That's not a bonus. That's like life-changing stuff. And oh, it looks great. But guess what? That's their little way to control you. You've got to suck up to the man. You suck up to the man, you get on the mic, you thank Joe Silva, 'thank you guys, you guys are the best, thank you Dana White, thank you Lorenzo Fertitta,' and those are the guys who get the bonuses. So it's their little way. Like, 'kiss my ass and I'll give you a little scrap.'

"But I don't have to do that anymore. I don't care. I took time out of my life to set myself up to where I don't have to suck up to anybody, and I can do it my way. And if I want to fight again, I'll fight. And if not, I'm not the guy who's kissing up to the UFC.

"I don't fight for the UFC," Iaquinta continued. "I fight for myself, I fight for my team, my family. The UFC has done nothing. They've done nothing for me. They freakin' left me high and dry. I had to beg them for freakin' knee surgery."

Iaquinta spoke extensively last year about his struggle with the UFC over his knee surgery, which ultimately kept Iaquinta sidelined for most of 2016, and his failed contract negotiations with the UFC, which led Iaquinta to withdraw from a Nov. 2016 contest against Thiago Alves at UFC 205 and turn his focus solely onto his blossoming real estate business.

And while Iaquinta returned to fight for the promotion this past weekend in Nashville, his distaste with the way the UFC has treated him was still very much on his mind.

"What I would like is to just be financially set to where, if I get hurt and I'm out for two years, I don't have to worry about teaching private lessons to pay my mortgage," Iaquinta said.

"Is that crazy? I'm a professional freakin' athlete who just was on TV, FOX Sports 1 co-main event, and $50,000 is what I walk away with? Are you kidding me?

"Dana White has done a lot for this sport, but he's not gotten one injury from this sport. And for him to say, 'the best part of UFC Brooklyn was the flight home' -- you're on a private jet, bro. Shut the f*ck up. You're on a private jet. Most people, that would be the highlight of their life. Forget the night. You're on a private jet, of course it's the highlight of your night. Two guys are fighting in a cage, getting hurt. Jim Miller probably couldn't [walk]. Who was the leg kicks, someone was getting their f*cking leg kicked in? [White] owes an apology to all those motherf*ckers. That's some bullsh*t. Shut your f*cking mouth."

Iaquinta was referring to comments made by White in the aftermath of UFC 208. In a post-fight recap uploaded by the UFC, White criticized the event and said that his favorite part was "the plane ride home."

White's comments were not well received by Iaquinta, who renewed his calls for the formation of a UFC fighters union. Iaquinta also said he would be happy to talk to someone within the UFC to address his grievances, but thus far had not been offered the opportunity.

"That would be nice, but I don't think they want to hear what I have to say," Iaquinta said. "I'd love to talk to someone. ... I have a lot of good input. A lot of the fighters have a lot of good input, but they don't listen. No one's asked me. No one's asked my teammates anything. No one's asked us. Who's running this? Why are we just nothing?

"The fighters have to have a voice in something, even just something like the weigh-ins. The morning weigh-ins, some guys love it, some guys don't. Like, what? It should be up to the fighters. In some way, in some capacity, there's gotta be someone asking, 'how do you feel? How do you feel after a morning weigh-in? How does it feel to cut weight all night and then hold your weight and weigh-in in the morning and get a certain amount of time to recover? Rehydration, these things, stuff like that. The fighters, we need to be heard. It's gotta be our time now.

"I don't want to be that guy, but we need to do something," Iaquinta added. "What are we doing? This is dumb. They want the Reebok sponsorship because they want to be like the NFL, but they don't want to be like the NFL because there's no union, but you can't even ask them about a union because they go right around the question. Ask Dana White about a union. He'll come with the same answer every time. 'Oh, well they can't unionize because they're independent contractors.' Right around it. Why doesn't he talk about it? He's doing an interview with Megan Olivi, I guarantee they don't talk about that. He's done everything for the sport, now it's time to do something for the fighters."

Iaquinta said he had two fights remaining on his current UFC deal, although he admitted that it was "probable" fight fans won't see him for awhile due to his issues with his employer -- an unfortunate outcome for a 29-year-old fighter who may very well be one of the best in the world at 155 pounds.

But, ultimately, Iaquinta indicated that he simply can't toe the company line when he sees what is going on around him.

"I think Dana White is the one who should be pushing (for a fighters union)," Iaquinta said. "It's not going to be great for them, but he should be the one pushing for it.

"Their whole thing with the Reebok deal is, 'it's like an investment for the future.' Alright, so invest in the future and get this union going. Help the fighters, and you know what, we could work with the Reebok deal. We could make it so that everyone is happy. But shove a piece of paper in my face, you say 'sign this or you're getting released,' I want to say f*ck you. That's not how you do things. That's not the right way. It's gotta be done right, and the Reebok deal could be good in some way.

"There would be a way to make me happy, to make us (happy). Are the rest of the fighters not seeing this? I don't understand how they just take it up the ass all the time. It's f*cking bullsh*t. It really is. For what we do, f*ck man, (Jake) Ellenberger got elbowed (on Saturday), he was unconscious for a while and I was like, 'f*ck, I don't even want to fight. Do I even want to do this?' I almost left the f*cking arena, I was like f*ck this. And [White] is going to say that 'the best part is the ride home.' Shut the f*ck up. Are you kidding me? Go f*ck yourself. Don't ever talk about a fighter like that. You're not a fighter. You don't do it. You don't know. All those guys."

Al _O_

quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 25 april 2017 00:50 schreef GetRektCya het volgende:
Wel simpel om alle WMMA daaronder te scharen, ook in de mannen fights komen wel belabberde fights/technieken voor. Er waren een paar mooie fights op deze kaart, al had ik verwacht dat Swanson zou finishen, kin van Artem is topnotch.

Veel zin in de volgende kaart, dat wordt weer een spektakel!
8 divisies voor mannen (500 vechters?), 2 divisies voor vrouwen (70 vechters?).

Hopelijk gaan er een hoop vrouwen naar de 125 divisie van Bellator.

[ Bericht 50% gewijzigd door Nober op 25-04-2017 01:06:37 ]
  dinsdag 25 april 2017 @ 02:16:14 #17
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_170469143
Bellator 180:

Light Heavyweight -- Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva
Heavyweight -- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione
Light Heavyweight -- Phil Davis (c) vs Ryan Bader
Lightweight -- Michael Chandler (c) vs Brent Primus
Welterweight -- Douglas Lima (c) vs Lorenz Larkin
Lightweight -- Aaron Pico vs Zach Freeman
Featherweight -- James Gallagher vs Chinzo Machida
  dinsdag 25 april 2017 @ 10:15:27 #18
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_170471902
wat is er loos met Mike perry? hij praat 3x zo langzaam als een normaal mens
pi_170478908
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 25 april 2017 02:16 schreef THEFXR het volgende:
Bellator NYC:
Light Heavyweight -- Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva
Heavyweight -- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione
Lightweight -- Michael Chandler (c) vs Brent Primus
Welterweight -- Douglas Lima (c) vs Lorenz Larkin
Lightweight -- Aaron Pico vs Zach Freeman

Bellator 180:
Light Heavyweight -- Phil Davis (c) vs Ryan Bader
Featherweight -- James Gallagher vs Chinzo Machida
Fixed.

Volgende maand in Londen met MacDonald vs Daley en Page vs Derek Anderson.
  dinsdag 25 april 2017 @ 16:29:48 #20
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_170479544
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 25 april 2017 15:59 schreef Nober het volgende:

[..]

Fixed.

Volgende maand in Londen met MacDonald vs Daley en Page vs Derek Anderson.
zo, een LHW title fight op de spike prelims :D
pi_170479568
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 25 april 2017 10:15 schreef THEFXR het volgende:
wat is er loos met Mike perry? hij praat 3x zo langzaam als een normaal mens
Accepteer het Platinum Goat geschenk voor wat het is.
we don't let bygones be bygones we buy guns and squeeze like a python until the night come typical flow to keep you n*ggas on the tip of your toes lo and behold make your temple explode
pi_170488351
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 25 april 2017 16:31 schreef McNulty het volgende:

[..]

Accepteer het Platinum Goat geschenk voor wat het is.
hier sluit ik mij bij aan, War Platinum.
pi_170524358
Nick diaz not in fight shape.

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')