abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_150174684

The Motocross World Championship is a worldwide motocross series sanctioned by the F.I.M.. It was inaugurated in 1957 using a 500 cc engine displacement formula. In 1962 a 250cc class was added and in 1975, a 125cc class was introduced. Prior to 1957, the championship was known as the European Championship. In 2002, the F.I.M. changed the displacement formulas to reflect the changes in engine technology and as a move towards environmentally friendlier four-stroke engines. The new MX1 class became the premier class, allowing two-stroke engines of up to 250cc and four-stroke engines of up to 450cc. The MX2 class allowed two-stroke engines of up to 125cc and four-stroke motors of up to 250cc. The MX3 class allowed two-stroke engines of up to 500cc and four stroke engines of up to 650cc.

The AMA Motocross Championship is the major motocross series of the United States, held since 1972. It is sanctioned by the American Motorcyclist Association and managed by MX Sports Pro Racing. The series began in 1972 with the introduction of two classes based on 500 cc and 250 cc engine formulas. A 125 cc class was added in 1974. As motocross technology developed, 500 cc two-stroke motocross bikes became too powerful for the average rider and, faced with diminishing numbers of competitors, the A.M.A. discontinued the 500 cc class after the 1993 season. A women's national championship series was introduced in 1996. Facing tightening emissions regulations, in 1997, the A.M.A. increased the allowable displacement capacity for four-stroke engines, in an effort to encourage manufacturers to develop environmentally friendlier four-stroke machines. In 2006, the 250 cc division was renamed the MX Class, with an engine formula allowing for 150–250 cc two-stroke or 251–450 cc four-stroke machines. The 125 cc class was renamed the MX Lites Class, allowing 0–125 cc two-stroke or 150–250 cc four-stroke engines. In 2009, the MX class was renamed the 450 Class and the MX Lites class was renamed the 250 Class, to reflect the fact that all the competing manufacturers had adopted four-stroke machinery.

The AMA Supercross Championship was derived from the sport of Motocross. While Motocross and Supercross are similar in many respects, there are significant differences as well. For example, the Supercross races are heavily advertised and televised motorsports events held within major cities. Also supercross tracks are more technical, not as fast as motocross but with a much higher difficulty level, further adding to the injury risk factor. While growing consistently since the '70s, in the early part of the 21st Century Supercross' popularity really took off. In the United States, Supercross races today are the second most popular form of motorsport (behind NASCAR racing). The American Motorcyclist Association awards three Supercross Championship Champs each year. They are Supercross Champion which until 2006 was referred to as 250 class, Supercross Lites East (which was the 125 East) Champion, and Supercross Lites West Champion. World Supercross Champions are named by other racing organizations around the world. Supercross racing classifications were governed by the displacement of the motorcycle's engine until 2006. In the past, Championships have been awarded in 125cc (also known as "MX2"), 250cc ("MX1"), and 500cc displacement levels (also known as "MX3"). The 250cc Champion has always been generally considered to be the most prestigious.

Merken
Yamaha, KTM, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, TM, Husqvarna

Nederlandse Wereldkampioenen
2x Pierre Karsmakers - AMA Motocross 500cc 1973, AMA Supercross 250cc 1974
1x Dave Strijbos - 125cc 1986
2x John van den Berk - 125cc 1987, 250cc 1988
1x Pedro Tragter - 125cc 1993
2x Jeffrey Herlings - MX2 2012, 2013
Zijspan
1x Ton van Heugten / Frits Kiggen - 1981
1x Benny Janssen / Tiny Janssen - 1990
2x Eimbert Timmermans / Eric Verhagen - 1991, 1992
10x Daniël Willemsen - 1999, 2003-2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
1x Marcel Willemsen - 1999
1x Gertie Eggink - 2010
1x Kenny van Gaalen - 2012
2x Ben van den Boogaart - 2013, 2014
w/

Records
Meeste Wereldtitels: 10 - Stefan Everts (België) 1991, 1995-1997, 2001-2006
SPOILER: Overzicht
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Meeste GP overwinningen: 101 - Stefan Everts (België) 1989-2006
SPOILER: Overzicht
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Meeste AMA Supercross titels: 9 - Jeremy McGrath (Amerika) 125cc 1991-1992, 250cc 1993-1996, 1998-2000
Meeste AMA Supercross overwinningen: 72 - Jeremy McGrath (Amerika) 1993-2000
Meeste AMA Motocross titels: 10 - Ricky Carmichael (Amerika) 125cc 1997-1999, 250cc 2000-2006
Meeste AMA Motocross overwinningen: 76 - Ricky Carmichael (Amerika) 9-2000, 7-2001, 12-2002, 9-2003, 12-2004, 12-2005, 9-2006, 6-2007

Huidige Nederlandse GP rijders
MXGP
#259 Glenn Coldenhoff
MX2
#10 Calvin Vlaanderen
#46 Davy Pootjes
#84 Jeffrey Herlings
SPOILER: GP zeges
#189 Brian Bogers
WMX
#85 Nancy van de Ven
#193 Kimberley Braam

Handige websites
FIM
KNMV
MXGP
AMA Supercross
AMA Motocross
Zijspan Wereldkampioenschap
MyLaps.com
Motocrossplanet
MX Large
Motocross Transworld
Vurb Moto
VitalMX
Derestricted

2015 GP Qatar in Losail.

Herlings is de jongste tweevoudig wereldkampioen.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Nober op 03-03-2015 01:52:05 ]
pi_150175678
Here are the rider comments from the leading MXGP and MX2 riders from the weekend. More comments later.

Max Nagl: I didn’t expect this really. There was no pressure because everyone was looking at the fight between Antonio and Ryan, so it made it a little easier. I expected both those guys to be on the podium. I have no idea how long ago it was that Husqvarna won a Grand Prix, but it feels good to win this for the team and of course myself.

Jeffrey Herlings: I was emotional, not many people know what I have gone through in the last months. I’ve only been on the bike a couple of weeks and I just had to get that operation to get the pins out because if I crashed again and hurt my leg the bone would have just shattered (with the pins in). I felt maybe 65%. I will go home now and train really hard for Thailand, do a lot of 45 minute motos.

Clement Desalle: “It is a strong result and I am happy with my riding and my feeling with the bike and the new stuff. We try to improve every year and this was a good beginning to the season. My starts can be better; this is something we can work on for the next race. We will fly back now and benefit from the time at home to get ready for Thailand.”

Gautier Paulin: “It’s the first race in the World Championship for me with Team HRC so I’m really happy to start the season like this, and it’s always good to be on the box. We’re not at the top, but the season is long so it’s already good to be in third place. For sure you always want better but it’s been a very smooth first grand prix. I’m really happy to work with my crew. We improve every time I go on the bike so we’re in good shape.”

Evgeny Bobryshev: “It’s been a long time since I’ve raced like this so it’s good to be back for sure. I now have to build it up. We have lots of races so I just want to be consistent, stay positive and build from here now that I’m back. In the beginning it was difficult because I was fighting in the middle and the front group already pulled away so when I got the space I was alone in the middle so it’s difficult to find the right speed. It could be better for sure but I have to be happy. Yesterday I had problems with the stone in the brake so I had last gate pick and was right on the outside of the first corner so to finish 9 and 8 is ok. Overall I’m really happy with the bike, it’s all working really good so thanks to the team who have done a great job.”

Kevin Strijbos: “I had a lot of pain in my wrist all weekend. It was difficult because I had a good winter and I want to do well and go for the podium; at least top five. The first moto was really bad. I had pain in the morning so we tried to strap it…and on top of that I had a bad start. I could not ride the way I wanted to, which meant I tightened up and had arm-pump. I felt better in the second race and the start helped. I went from third to sixth and stayed there all moto. My wrist was not hurting, which was good. I think I made a mistake because I should have taken painkillers before warm-up and repeated the dosage before the motos. At least we know for next week. Overall I can be happy with how things went considering the problems.”

Antonio Cairoli: “For sure it is normal that he’s (Villopoto) getting used to these kinds of tracks. He was struggling a bit but that’s what we do when we’re in America. He will be in front in the next races when he’s adapted a bit.”

Julien Lieber: “The beginning of the weekend was difficult for me. Really bad. I was low down in the practice sessions and managed to recover to seventh for the qualification race but my start was bad! My speed was good in the race; I could come back from some bad starts quite well and gained some important positions. I’m really happy and I want to thank the Standing Construct Yamaha team because they did a really good job in the winter. We didn’t have much time because the race engine and suspension came late and the testing period was short. I’m really surprised with the result today. It would be great to try and do the same next week.”

Pauls Jonass: “For sure I am very satisfied. I got two hole shots and the bike is awesome getting away from the start. Also my riding was pretty good and I have to thank Stefan (Everts). He has helped me to be where I am today. I also beat some of the top guys in the pre-season races but the track here was pretty rough and gnarly and it wasn’t so easy to keep it on two wheels. I’m satisfied with my riding and my speed. Now I just have to bring the intensity to make the top speed for 35 minutes.”

Dylan Ferrandis: “I’m happy and at the same time a little bit disappointed, as I crashed in the second race and could have done better. In the first race I passed Herlings and led the race, but I felt some pressure and made a few mistakes so he passed me back as he was faster. I got the holeshot in the second race, but he surprised me when he made a move at the third corner; I had a good rhythm behind him and I didn’t want to try to pass him so early in the race but I crashed when I didn’t see a big hole after I changed lines. I stalled the engine and lost time but I recovered and finally got on the podium even if I’m far from being 100% as I was sick this week.”

Ryan Villopoto: “I haven’t raced since May last year, and it wasn’t a good day but we scored points and that’s definitively something we have to work on. I never had a schedule like that one for a long time, but I’ve got to get used to that and all the rest, including how the gate drops, how they do everything. We struggled a little bit with the start today, a little me and a little the bike, but we came back and got points. We’ve definitively some work to do, but that’s part of it. We learned a lot this weekend and will be stronger at the next GP; we have to work on setup stuff, which make thinks a little bit easier. For me every time I went on the track this weekend things went better; in the second race I had some issues as my rear brake felt strange; I don’t know if it’s a rock or what, but it’s part of the deal. We can make some stuff this week, even if the team doesn’t go back home, and we will be better next weekend.”

Tyla Rattray: “It was a tough weekend for me, for the team, for Ryan, for everyone. We’re not where we want to be; we did a lot of testing, with suspensions, we thought we had good settings coming here, but the GP tracks are much different than the US tracks and where we’ve been testing in Europe. In this case we return to the drawing board, and do some testing; we return with Ryan to Belgium before going to Thailand, we’ll do some more testing this week and will continue to work hard. Sometimes you have to deal with the circumstances, and do the best that you can, but we’ll be ready for Thailand.”

Ken De Dycker: “I just didn’t have a good feeling. The first moto I got an okay start but then I crashed and I bent the handlebars, so it was difficult. Then in the second moto I got very tired and I just didn’t have the strength. I think maybe I put a bit too much pressure on myself.”

Tommy Searle: “I put in a lot of hard work, as did Claudio (De Carli Team Manager) and the whole team to come into this season 100 percent so to be in this position is hard to take. I tried to race (in the second moto) but with so much pain I just couldn’t manage it.”

Thomas Covington: “It wasn’t a bad weekend for me, a lot better than last year as I rode consistent. I scored a top ten overall even though I crashed in both races, that’s not so bad. In the first race I collided with Tonkov and went off the track, unfortunately I couldn’t find a place to get back on the track and lost a lot of time. I came back to eleventh and then in the second moto I was running in fifth after a decent start, but I crashed before the big double and had to come back again from 19th to 10th. I’m happy with the way I’m riding, the bike was running very good and I never gave up as I wanted a top ten result here.”

Jordi Tixier: “Not so much to say about this first GP, it was not a good one for me and I’m very disappointed tonight. I had a good start in the qualifying race but Herlings pushed me down in the third corner, so I didn’t have a good gate for the races. Today I crashed; I’m not where I want to be after so much training this winter, but I hope next weekend will be a different story in Thailand.”

Jeremy van Horebeek: “It was the first GP and I was not really relaxed and I struggled to find a good setting because the track was really sketchy. I don’t like it at all. The design is very nice but there are many deep, square bumps. I struggled also with the starts and they were the key this weekend. I think I have the speed; it is not like the guys are pulling away from me. I was better in the second moto and the gap to the others stayed the same from the first lap. I could see the others ahead. I think I changed what could have been a bad weekend into a good one because I wasn’t comfortable out there. So, the same as last year and I will be ready to pull the trigger next week.”

Romain Febvre: “It was a pretty good first GP except that my starts were not that great. I was tenth on the first corner of the first race but I made some moves to seventh. I was stuck behind Shaun Simpson and it was really difficult to pass him. He made a mistake with three or four laps to go and I could get by. The result was good because the track was difficult with many sharp bumps. The grip varied and it was difficult to get a feeling with the bike. My start was worse in the second moto and I made a mistake by coming short on a double jump and almost crashed. I was really lucky. I was behind Villopoto for many laps and passed him. I think I used too much energy with Villopoto, which meant that I had nothing left to chase Strijbos. Anyway sixth overall with the new team, new bike, new class is positive and I’m happy.”

David Philippaerts: We had one good moto after a bad start. In the second I had a good lap-time – a 1min 51 – which was one of the best for me today. I passed three riders in one lap but half way through the moto we broke the rear wheel on a jump landing. I had to stop because it was the second wheel we broke this weekend. I’m happy to get into the top ten because I think the level this year is very difficult. My speed was good and I’m faster than last year here…but the wheel was a shame. I think many other riders had the same problem. We have to focus for Thailand and Argentina now and keep that top ten position.”

Max Anstie: “We have worked hard with the team for several weeks, and tonight I’m just disappointed with the way it has turned out. I had a few issues yesterday, but it was the first race for us this season and we needed to know where the bike was. I had a decent first moto with a seventh, the second race was even better; I felt really good and was in fourth when I had a big crash in a difficult section. The good news is that I’m still alive, even if I’ve got some pain in my leg.”

Mel Pocock: “My starts are not so good so far this year as we’re still getting used to the new bike. I have good speed but unfortunately I twisted my left knee halfway through the first race. I wasn’t sure if I would be able to start the second race, but I soon had to retire because another rider’s footrest went in my wheel and broke the spokes.”

Glenn Coldenhoff: “I was struggling all weekend long. I was riding way-too stiff with arm-pump and tired shoulders. I got a great start in the first moto and was fourth and started to drop back. I finally started to find my rhythm in the second moto; like I should be riding and passing a few guys. It was a good way to end the weekend.”

Jeremy Seewer: “A pretty good start to the season. I’m happy and the first moto was very positive. The result was good and my riding was OK also. For a long time it was comfortable to do that pace. I made some mistakes in the second race but the track was tricky. We’ll go again in Thailand.”

http://www.mxlarge.com/2015/03/01/gp-of-qatar-rider-comments-2/
pi_150245127
The 2015 Official Guide is now available

LOSAIL (Qatar), 28 February 2015 – The official guide to the 2015 FIM Motocross World Championship is now available for download in PDF format. The guide contains all the essential information about the FIM MXGP & MX2 World Championships, which includes: entry lists, track details, rider and team profiles, statistics, TV broadcasters, as well as all of MXGP’s rules and regulations.

The official guide also offers a brief summary of the FIM Motocross World Championship and looks at the history of the FIM Motocross of Nations. It also includes rider profiles of the defending European Champions and the FIM Women’s Motocross World Champion.

Click here below to download the Guide in PDF format:

High Definition (98.9 MB)
http://docs.mxgp.com/tvin(...)al_Guide_2015_HD.pdf

Medium Definition (44.0 MB)
http://docs.mxgp.com/tvin(...)al_Guide_2015_MD.pdf

Low Definition (35.9 MB)
http://docs.mxgp.com/tvin(...)al_Guide_2015_LD.pdf
pi_150249052
1 maart ONK Lochem

Eerste manche (12 laps)
1 E. Bax/Stupelis (Ned/Let, WSP Zabel) 29:46.886
2 Clohse/Verhagen (Bel/Ned, WSP Zabel) + 34.648
3 Van Werven/Beunk (Ned, WSP Zabel) + 37.583
4 Brown/Chamberlain (VK, WSP Zabel) + 41.433
5 D. Willemsen/R. Bax (Ned, WSP Zabel) + 51.365
6 Keuben/Keuben (Ned, VMC Zabel) + 1:15.700
http://www.mylaps.com/en/classification/3383855

Tweede manche (12 laps)
1 E. Bax/Stupelis (Ned/Let, WSP Zabel) 29:38.517
2 Van Werven/Beunk (Ned, WSP Zabel) + 36.041
3 Hermans/Van Gaalen (Ned, WSP Zabel) + 49.917
4 D. Willemsen/R. Bax (Ned, WSP Zabel) + 1:11.486
5 Brown/Chamberlain (VK, WSP Zabel) + 1:36.616
6 Visscher/Visscher (Bel, VMC Zabel) + 1:40.352
http://www.mylaps.com/en/classification/3383856

ONK Oss op 8 maart (Zijspan, Quads)
http://www.knmv.nl/motors(...)quads-oss---8-maart/

ONK Gemert op 15 maart (MX1, MX2, 125cc, 85cc)
http://www.knmv.nl/motors(...)s-gemert---15-maart/
pi_150294278
GP Thailand

This weekend round two of the FIM Motocross World Championship will take place at the all new track and location in Nakhonchaisri, Thailand, where intense heat and humidity will be a factor in the overall performances of the riders.

SAT 07 MAR, 2015
9:40 MX2 Qualifying-Race
10:30 MXGP Qualifying-Race

SUN 08 MAR, 2015
6:00 - MX2 Race 1
7:00 - MXGP Race 1
9:00 - MX2 Race 2
10:00 - MXGP Race 2

Foto's van Qatar

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door Nober op 05-03-2015 21:56:49 ]
pi_150381420
WMX, eerste manche (12 laps)
1 Fontanesi (Ita, Yamaha) 24:04.783
2 Lancelot (Fra, Kawasaki) + 4.963
3 Rutledge (Aus, Kawasaki) + 6.190
4 Van de Ven (Ned, Yamaha) + 1:02.427
5 Papenmeier (Dui, Suzuki) + 1:09.620
11 Veenstra (Ned, Husqvarna) + 1 lap
12 Braam (Ned, Kawasaki) + 1 lap

MX2, Qualifying-Race (14 laps)
1 Herlings (Ned, KTM) 24:22.323
2 Jonass (Let, KTM) + 15.751
3 Gajser (Slo, Honda) + 17.694
4 Ferrandis (Fra, Kawasaki) + 28.623
5 Tixier (Fra, Kawasaki) + 31.415
6 Seewer (Zwi, Suzuki) + 35.128
10 Bogers (Ned, KTM) + 1:01.487

MXGP, Qualifying-Race (14 laps)
1 Villopoto (VSt, Kawasaki) 23:41.909
2 Desalle (Bel, Suzuki) + 33.419
3 Paulin (Fra, Honda) + 39.764
4 Nagl (Dui, Husqvarna) + 45.150
5 De Dycker (Bel, KTM) + 53.571
6 Rattray (ZA, Kawasaki) + 57.761
28 Coldenhoff (Ned, Suzuki) + 3 laps

MXGP Host Paul Malin catches up with 24MX Honda Racing's Filip Bengtsson and Standing Construct Yamaha Yamalube's Julien Lieber at MXGP of Thailand.
pi_150413402
Herlings loopt verder uit dankzij tweede GP zege
quote:
MX2, eerste manche (20 laps)
1 Herlings (Ned, KTM) 34:58.798
2 Ferrandis (Fra, Kawasaki) + 7.602
3 Gajser (Slo, Honda) + 20.513
4 Jonass (Let, KTM) + 26.923
5 Covington (VS, Kawasaki) + 30.333
6 Guillod (Zwi, Kawasaki) + 46.653
11 Bogers (Ned, KTM) + 1:40.991

MX2, tweede manche (17 laps)
1 Herlings (Ned, KTM) 30:06.023
2 Jonass (Let, KTM) + 10.312
3 Lieber (Bel, Yamaha) + 16.508
4 Ferrandis (Fra, Kawasaki) + 37.006
5 Covington (VS, Kawasaki) + 40.267
6 Guillod (Zwi, Yamaha) + 49.406
11 Bogers (Ned, KTM) + 1 lap

25+2 ronde vanwege de hitte.

Podium
1-1 (50) Herlings
4-2 (40) Jonass
2-4 (40) Ferrandis

Stand
100 Herlings
78 Ferrandis
70 Jonass
62 Lieber
58 Guillod
56 Tonkov
Villopoto pakt eerste GP zege
quote:
MXGP, eerste manche (20 laps)
1 Villopoto (VS, Kawasaki) 34:09.149
2 Desalle (Bel, Suzuki) + 10.536
3 Febvre (Fra, Yamaha) + 23.931
4 Nagl (Dui, Husqvarna) + 28.213
5 Cairoli (Ita, KTM) + 34.893
6 Strijbos (Bel, Suzuki) + 40.874
16 Coldenhoff (Ned, Suzuki) + 1 lap

MXGP, tweede manche (17 laps)
1 Cairoli (Ita, KTM) 29:10.216
2 Desalle (Bel, Suzuki) + 9.756
3 Villopoto (VS, Kawasaki) + 22.788
4 Febvre (Fra, Yamaha) + 51.327
5 Strijbos (Bel, Suzuki) + 59.278
6 Paulin (Fra, Honda) + 1:03.006
13 Coldenhoff (Ned, Suzuki) + 1:44.164

25+2 ronde vanwege de hitte.

Podium
1-3 (45) Villopoto
2-2 (44) Desalle
5-1 (41) Cairoli

Stand
88 Desalle
79 Cairoli
78 Nagl
70 Villopoto
67 Febvre
67 Paulin
  Trouwste user 2022 zondag 8 maart 2015 @ 12:28:19 #10
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_150415283
Motorcrosser Jeffrey Herlings heeft vandaag de Grote Prijs van Thailand gewonnen in de MX2-klasse. De 20-jarige Brabander won, net als vorige week bij de openingswedstrijd in Doha, beide manches. Op het circuit van Nakhonchaisri hield de KTM-rijder in de eindstand de Let Pauls Jonass (KTM) en de Fransman Dylan Ferrandis (Kawasaki) achter zich.

Herlings, de MX2-wereldkampioen van 2012 en 2013, heeft het maximum aantal van 100 punten. Ferrandis is tweede met 78 punten, Jonass derde met 70. De derde GP van het seizoen wordt op 29 maart in Argentinië verreden.

:P
Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
pi_150424256
Herlings, alsof hij niet geblesseerd is geweest. :') _O_
pi_150428035
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 8 maart 2015 17:39 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:
Herlings, alsof hij niet geblesseerd is geweest. :') _O_
En hij kan nog twee jaar in de MX2 blijven, denk dat KTM dat ook graag ziet gebeuren. Die kan dus richting de 90 GP zeges voor z'n 23ste.
pi_150428229
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 8 maart 2015 19:17 schreef Nober het volgende:

[..]

En hij kan nog twee jaar in de MX2 blijven, denk dat KTM dat ook graag ziet gebeuren. Die kan dus richting de 90 GP zeges voor z'n 23ste.
Na dit jaar is het mooi geweest met MX2.

Motorcross is een risicovolle sport en voor je het weet betekent een zware blessure einde carrière. Daarom moet hij volgend jaar gewoon naar de MX1. Als KTM nog geen plek heeft dan maar bij zustermerk Husqvarna.
pi_150428244
En met de huidige overmacht leert hij in MX2 ook niks meer bij.
  Trouwste user 2022 zondag 8 maart 2015 @ 19:24:40 #15
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_150428330
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 8 maart 2015 19:22 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:
En met de huidige overmacht leert hij in MX2 ook niks meer bij.
Moet volgend seizoen idd de hoogste klasse worden.

:P
Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
pi_150428611
Maar ik weet niet of KTM dat wil, die hebben Cairoli in de MX1 en ik zie het daardoor niet gebeuren. Kawasaki heeft volgend jaar wel plek aangezien Villopoto aan zijn laatste jaar bezig is. Al snap ik Herlings ook wel weer want dit is makkelijk cashen.
pi_150467433
Jeffrey Herlings interview

Red Bull KTM Factory rider Jeffrey Herlings is without question the man of the moment again in the MX2 class. While defending champion Jordi Tixier struggles through the early two rounds, the Dutchman has been dominant, going 1-1-1-1 and holding a handy point’s lead in the series standings.

Herlings had been to hell and back in 2014 and while many see him as being the fastest motocross rider in the world his past six months have put his speed and his championship on hold. Slowing building to return to his place at the top of the world the Flying Dutchman is being smart and consistent, a plan that will no doubt return him to his rightful place.

We caught up with Herlings after his victory yesterday.

Mxlarge: How did you survive out there? The temperatures was impossible for many of the riders.

Herlings: I felt the heat for sure. I was riding and ok, but the last few laps I started feeling sick and started throwing up, but I kept riding, I managed to win the moto and I got off the bike and the heat got me, I pretty much fainted and had a tough time. I got some food in and second moto I was pretty good. Second moto I didn’t have trouble. In the second moto I tried to save my energy because I was worried I would get sick again.

Mxlarge: How do you prepare for that?

Herlings: It was tough to prepare for this race, something we can’t get used to being back at home. We trained between Qatar and Thailand and it was like five degrees and we knew it would be tough. Two long motos but we will did our best. I think for passing the track last year was better, but the track is what is it and we just had to adapt.

Mxlarge: They shortened the races by five minutes, did that help, and was it a good idea to shorten the race?

Herlings: I mean five minutes isn’t that much, I think three laps more doesn’t make that much difference, but if you see the second race there were a lot of guys not racing, guys like Tixier, Gajser, Seewer and more. At one point it starts to get dangerous and if you see how many riders fainted and DNFed, then it was a smart thing to cut the distance of the races.

Mxlarge: Were you surprised by your team-mate Jonass over the weekend?

Herlings: I saw his results from Valence and Italy and I knew he had a good winter training and I am not that surprised. I am really happy for him, he made his first GP podium, and think from here on he keeps on rolling and get more podiums.

Mxlarge: In 2014 you talked about the perfect season and it for sure wasn’t the perfect season for you. This year you talk about taking it easy and being happy with top five or whatever. Is it maybe better to not put so much pressure on yourself?

Herlings: I mean, in 2013 I missed out on two moto wins because I missed two races with injury. Last year I also missed like one or two moto wins, and then the injury came in with a broken femur and it does bring extra pressure. I won 12 out of the 12 last year when I was in good shape, I lost the fights but lost the war, so it’s important to stay healthy and going undefeated isn’t my goal, my goal is to be world champion.

Mxlarge: Did you get a chance to look at the MXGP races over the weekend?

Herlings: Yes I did, and I was surprised about Villopoto’s speed on Saturday and also about Cairoli on Sunday. He put the hammer down in the second moto and just left them. It’s going to be an exciting season for those guys for sure and nobody can know who will win, I know I don’t know. Even Desalle, he seems in better shape and its one surprise after the other.

Mxlarge: In talking about MXGP you must get a little excited at the chance to maybe race them at the end of the season if you can wrap up your title early?

Herlings: You know, it’s a long way to go and we planned stuff last year, race MXGP in Lommel, go to Unadilla, hopefully win there, but everything changed in two seconds. It’s hard to plan stuff like this, but the main goal this year like I said it’s about staying consistent, stay out of trouble and hopefully get a championship back. It’s tough, Dylan is really good this year, Pauls has surprised everyone, it is never easy to win. It’s going to be a long season.

http://www.mxlarge.com/2015/03/09/jeffrey-herlings-interview-16/
pi_150471979
Round 10 - Daytona
Video: http://www.dailymotion.co(...)d-10-daytona-hd_auto

SPOILER: Uitslagen
pi_150564754
Tixier, Gajser en Seewer zijn flauwgevallen na de eerste manche en mochten daardoor niet starten in de tweede manche. Tixier was het daar niet mee eens en schijnt de dokter en ook de FIM official te hebben geslagen.

From Donn Maeda - Transworld MX: Thailand GP Race Report
"The oddest heat casualty of the day came in the form of number-one-plate holder Tixier. The Monster Energy Kawasaki rider hit the dirt early in the race and was never in contention for a top finish, and tragedy struck on the last lap, only a few whoops away from the finish line when he crashed and was unable to restart his bike. Tixier then attempted to push his bike home, Ryan Hughes-style, but the heat proved to be too much as he suddenly dropped his bike and began to strip off his riding gear before passing out on the front straightaway of the track. Later, when he was informed by the track doctor and a FIM official that he would not be allowed to start the second moto, he became violent and struck both of them in the face. Tixier was disqualified from the second moto and slapped with a 5000 euro penalty for his actions."

Seewer in deze video van Suzuki, vanaf 3:34.

"Just before the finish line like 20 meters to go the heat was to hard and I passed away I don't know I can't remember anything it starts to come back now. But yeah, I was in the medical centre for an hour or something but I was not the only guy, Tixier and Gajser as well, so... It was not only my problem. But I think the point for me was I was still not 100% still a little bit sick and because of that I was not allowed to race the second race."
pi_150674631
ONK Gemert
http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/1114064

125cc (13 laps)
1 Prado Garcia (Spa, KTM) 28:00.048
2 Van Kraaij (Ned, KTM) + 8.297
3 Genot (Bel, Husqvarna) + 8.988
4 Mewse (VK, KTM) + 30.702
5 Meier (Den, KTM) + 41.191

125cc (13 laps)
1 Mewse (VK, KTM) 28:33.650
2 Prado Garcia (Spa, KTM) + 0.782
3 Genot (Bel, Husqvarna) + 26.241
4 Meier (Den, KTM) + 27.611
5 Renaux (Fra, Yamaha) + 55.139

MX2 (16 laps)
1 Tonkov (Rus, Husqvarna) 33:53.645
2 Van Doninck (Bel, Yamaha) + 6.795
3 Bogers (Ned, KTM) + 21.446
4 Justs (Let, KTM) + 37.923
5 Van Berkel (Ned, Kawasaki) + 39.837

MX2 (16 laps)
1 Tonkov (Rus, Husqvarna) 34:14.846
2 Van Doninck (Bel, Yamaha) + 1.513
3 Bogers (Ned, KTM) + 46.195
4 Justs (Let, KTM) + 46.542
5 Van Berkel (Ned, Kawasaki) + 58.484

MX1 (16 laps)
1 Van Horebeek (Bel, Yamaha) 34:27.451
2 De Wulf (Bel, Yamaha) + 35.328
3 Klein Kromhof (Ned, KTM) + 1:04.318
4 Bengtsson (Zwe, Honda) + 1:05.255
5 Saris (Ned, Kawasaki) + 1:24.011

MX1 (15 laps)
1 Van Horebeek (Bel, Yamaha) 33:01.074
2 Bengtsson (Zwe, Honda) + 7.611
3 Ferris (Aus, Husqvarna) + 18.145
4 Klein Kromhof (Ned, KTM) + 37.144
5 Satink (Ned, Husqvarna) + 39.289
pi_150706780
Round 11 - Indianapolis
Video: http://www.dailymotion.co(...)indianapolis-hd_auto

pi_150707019
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 maart 2015 18:49 schreef Nober het volgende:
Round 11 - Indianapolis
Video: http://www.dailymotion.co(...)indianapolis-hd_auto

Roczen dus geblesseerd.
pi_150707356
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 maart 2015 18:55 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:

[..]

Roczen dus geblesseerd.
Ja, twee keer gecrasht een paar weken terug. Hopelijk fit voor de outdoors zodat hij zijn titel kan verdedigen.

Musquin gaat wel winnen normaal gesproken maar die zit nog steeds op een 250. :?
pi_150707554
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 maart 2015 19:02 schreef Nober het volgende:

[..]

Ja, twee keer gecrasht een paar weken terug. Hopelijk fit voor de outdoors zodat hij zijn titel kan verdedigen.

Musquin gaat wel winnen normaal gesproken maar die zit nog steeds op een 250. :?
Musquin heeft afgelopen 2 jaar toch nauwelijks gereden vanwege blessures?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')